The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’ve been reading stories on mcstories.com for years and this is my first attempt at writing my own. I know that not all parts will appeal to everyone but I think its a pretty hot story. If there’s enough interest I’d love the write more but if just one person gets off on this I’d be happy :) I’d love feedback or to hear from interested people—

Rubberslut

Kevin didn’t usually end up in places like this. Tired of looking at the same porn websites and a bit curious, he went down to the new X rated store in town called the X-mart. A generic and unassuming name for a porn shop. He wasn’t nervous, but a little unsure of even what he was looking for. Little did he know he would find exactly what he needed, whether he wanted it or not.

The store was well lit and clean with a vast selection of movies, toys and clothes. Having no interest in womens clothes he breezed by that section in search of some new videos that might strike his fancy. After browsing for awhile he caught a pleasant aroma and a man came from behind him and said “Can I help you find anything specific?” When Kevin turned around he was almost stunned looking at this man who apparently worked at the store. The guy seemed to be very tall, maybe 6′ 7″. Short dark hair, clean shaven and in excellent shape. Kevin could tell because of the tight fitting white t-shirt tucked into equally tight leather pants. He was lean but muscular and not overly tanned. Scanning down he noticed something strange about the guys outfit ... the man was wearing what looked to be huge heeled boots. “Stripper boots” Kevin thought to himself. He could see the shiny patent leather of the toe, the tremendous platform and thick heel but could not tell how far up the boots went. He then realized he was staring and muttered “Um, just looking, ya know? Not sure exactly what I want, just browsing. Thanks though.” This striking man replied “I can help you find what you need if you can think of it. If you think of anything specific I’m sure we have it, even if its not out here. We keep more niche items in the back. I’m sure looking around the store you’ll find some item or image that will stir up some interest. Please just ask me.” It was then that Kevin noticed the mans piercing blue eyes. He’d never thought of another man as beautiful but was absolutely taken with him. Almost drinking in the person in front him, Kevin didn’t want to look away. “I’m Mike by the way. I need to ring some people up, just come over to the register and get me if you need to.” “Oh, ok. Thanks Mike, I’ll let you know.” Kevin said almost nervously.

When Mike was turning to walk away Kevin noticed something else about his outfit ... It looked like there was something under the white t-shirt. Something dark, with buckles or straps maybe. When a bright display light hit Mikes back Kevin could see what it was. It appeared to be a heavily boned corset with many buckled straps going around it. Now that he had a better opportunity to stare he took in the entire image. The leather pants were so tight he could tell the corset went from almost under Mikes armpits to over his hips and almost down his entire ass. He could also tell that the boots went up to right under that same tight, bubbly ass. Kevin thought how strange it was to see such a masculine man wearing what he considered to be cross dresser clothes and acting completely normal. There was nothing ‘gay’ about this man. He moved with a calm authority to his cash register and interacted kindly with the people he was ringing up. Trying to get back to the business at hand, Kevin started looking at more videos but could not stop thinking about Mikes outfit. He started thinking about what else Mike might wear and what he might do in those clothes. Then his thoughts drifted to what he would look like in such clothes.

Kevin wasn’t a buffed out gym freak or anything but he ran and did some light weight training, just to stay in shape. He could pull that off, he started thinking to himself. He could look just as masculine but somehow sensual in those boots. He’d never worn a corset but he knew he would look good in it. Seeing no videos that interested him he moved over to the clothes. “What size womens shoe do I wear? How do you size tight leather pants? How much money does a corset even cost?”, he thought to himself. Just then he heard that voice again. “Looking for something sexy for your girlfriend?”, he heard Mike say. “No, well I, uh, no. I was just kind of looking.”, Kevin replied. Those eyes again. So, well, so beautiful. “You want to wear these things, don’t you?” Mike said it more as a statement than a question and he kept his liquid blue eyes locked on Kevin the whole time.

“I’m not sure ... I’ve never ... I don’t really know. Some of this stuff is pretty nice looking I guess.” Kevin replied, not sure how to act but feeling relaxed enough to not just run in embarrassment.

“You need to try some things on. Figure out what works for you. Do you like what I have on?”, said Mike, keeping that cool liquid gaze on Kevin.

“Oh yea. Well I mean, sure, its a different look ...”

“You can’t stop looking at me and you want to see everything don’t you? You want to see exactly what this corset looks like, how it feels. Don’t worry, its totally fine. If it wasn’t I wouldn’t be wearing it.”, Mike assured him.

“Yea, I was wondering about the corset. I noticed you’re wearing some very tall boots too ...”

“You could wear boots like this too. You should see what they look like, without the pants hiding them. Theres nothing better than high tight boots on a strong leg, is there?”

“I don’t really know ...” Kevin was starting to feel almost sleepy. This was like a dream.

“You don’t know because you haven’t seen them. Follow me ... your name?” Mike asked him kindly.

“Kevin”

“Good Kevin. Follow me to the back of the store. We’ll get you all set up.”

“That sounds great Mike. I’ll just follow you back there and you’ll set me up.”

Kevin followed Mike in a daze. He felt like he was floating. He couldn’t wait to see what Mike would set him up with. He couldn’t wait to see what Mike would do for him. He couldn’t wait to see more of Mike.

When they reached the back of the store Kevin didn’t notice the surroundings at all. All he noticed was Mike. That strong body ... soon he’d see it without the distracting t-shirt or the pants.

“Strip down Kevin, we need to start from scratch.” Mike said as he removed the t-shirt. Kevin could then see the corset in all its glory, shiny leather and buckles. It was laced tightly around Mikes amazingly fit body and did in fact go down far below the top of the leather pants that Mike was now pushing down. With the pants going down he then saw the shiny underwear Mike was wearing. Unlike normal underwear Kevin was used to, this pair had a sheath for Mikes quite sizable cock. Really they were more shorts, he noticed as they went into the top of the ass high boots that he could now see. More shiny black leather and gleaming grommets with tight lacing up the entire boot. Mike gracefully removed the pants over the huge heels and then reminded Kevin of what he should be doing. “Hey buddy, I need you to strip.”

Kevin couldn’t take his clothes off quick enough. Now he was standing naked in front of Mike waiting to see what happened next.

“This is actually a pretty conservative outfit I wear to work. I’ll get you going with the full deal. You’ll love how you look, trust me.” Mike said staring kindly into Kevin’s eyes the whole time.

“I’ll love how I look” Kevin said dreamily.

“Ha, good boy Kevin, you’re doing great.”

Kevin was so happy Mike was happy with him.

“First we’ll get you in this” Mike said as he produced what looked like a shiny black catsuit. It had a full hood attached and a sheath just like Mikes ‘underwear’. Mike held it for Kevin to step into and Kevin had never felt so good in his life. Feeling the smooth material encasing him was truly amazing. Mike was so right, he loved this. Then he noticed something else about the catsuit. Something was poking his ass. “No worries Kevin, this will slide right in with some lube ...” Mike said as he was applying lube to the butt plug and working it in Kevin’s ass. As his asshole ate up the plug he felt it settle and fill him.

“Let me attach the detachable pump and we’ll make sure that doesn’t come out. We don’t want that do we Kevin?”

“No, we don’t want that.”

“You need to stay plugged don’t you Kevin?”

“I need to stay plugged Mike.”

“Master”

“I need to stay plugged Master.”

“Very good boy. You’re doing so well.”

Kevin was humming with wonderful feelings. He wasn’t even thinking. He was just doing. Doing what Master told him. Master fit so well for this man. It made more sense than calling him Mike. Master is just helping him out. Helping him find what he wants.

After a few tugs, Mike made sure the plug was secure and then fit the rest of the catsuit over Kevin. Zipping him in he looked at Kevin now covered in shiny rubber. The hood covered everything but his eyes and mouth and had another piece Kevin hadn’t noticed (like it mattered), a fake ponytail made of leather strips that came out of the very top of the hood. Mike then grabbed a hip to arm corset like the one he was wearing and strapped Kevin in tight. Kevin was lost in his feelings, amazed at every tug of the corsets laces at how wonderful he felt. Mike finished with the corset by buckling the connected straps tightly around it and placing small locks on them. Kevin didn’t even notice. He was too busy feeling so good. 7″ platform boots were next, with the lacing process making Kevin feel even more lost in ecstasy. These too were strapped around his leg with buckled straps that weren’t on Mikes boots. Mike locked these as well. Next Kevin felt his mouth fill much like his ass and he loved it just as much. After all, Master was helping him. Mike strapped on a head harness gag with a panel penis gag, chin straps, straps that met from the panel to the middle of Kevin’s eyes, then more strap that met at a ring around his new ponytail. From there more straps met those from his chin at the back of his head. All these buckles were locked as well. Mike then placed a tall, stiff posture collar around Kevin’s neck, strapped it tight and locked it up.

Kevin was lost. He couldn’t even think thoughts he felt so awash with feelings of pleasure, submission, wonder and adoration. Every time his mind tried to form a complete thought it was dropped and replaced with images of Master and a desire to do what Master says. After all, Master is responsible for him feeling so amazing.

“Turn and look at yourself.” Mike commanded.

Kevin did a 180 and stared at the most amazing image he had ever seen. In the mirror in front of him was a slim, muscular man wearing huge heeled boots, a tight heavy corset, tall posture collar, heavy strapped head harness and a catsuit under it all. Mike snapped off the panel gag for the moment.

“Rubberslut” Mike said.

“Rubberslut. I am a rubberslut.” It all felt so right to Kevin. This was what he was looking for. Master found him exactly what he needed.

“You’re my rubberslut.”

“I’m your rubberslut.”

“You don’t need a name like Kevin. It doesn’t describe at all who you are, does it?”

“No Master.”

“Rubberslut describes you perfectly, doesn’t it?”

“Yes Master.”

“Well then, who are you?”

“I am rubberslut, Master.”

“Good boy ... Don’t worry rubberslut, I’ll teach you everything you’ll ever need to know. You can forget anything you’ve known before. You’ll need no information I cannot provide you.”

Rubberslut knew this was true. He had no knowledge of anything, other than he was rubberslut and in front of him was Master. Thats all he needed to know. Master will teach him.

“You won’t dress like this forever, but often and definitely for your initial training. Eventually we’ll get you to a point where you can work in the store and help me recruit more rubbersluts. But first things first, I need to let you feel your Master. You need to feed on my cum. That is your new food. Your new drink.”

With that Mike told rubberslut to kneel and he did. Mike placed his sheathed cock in rubberslut’s mouth and began fucking his head. He put rubberslut’s hands on his boots and told him to alternate between caressing his boots and corset. Mike loved it when guys rubbed his booted and corseted body and he couldn’t wait to get into his own catsuit and have rubberslut rub all over him. That could wait though. Right now he needed to cum and let the boy feed. He knew the heavy drugs he had gassed rubberslut with initially would wear off at some point and he needed to get him in the training chamber soon.

When Master came in rubbersluts mouth he sucked it down like he had never eaten before. How wonderful Masters cum was. He wanted more and he wanted it now. He craved it. Mike then commanded him to rise to his feet and follow him to another room. In this room there was a large chair that looked like the back half of a mold of a sitting man. When rubberslut was commanded to sit, he did. Although the straps and restraint weren’t necessary at this point Mike just liked the look so he strapped and locked rubberslut in. When he was finished rubberslut had on over top his outfit what was basically a hip to head neck and back brace, leg braces and arm braces that all then screwed into the formed chair. These braces where made of ½″ thick molded plastic with light padding under them. The neck brace was a hard shell that was strapped from rubbersluts hips to the top of his head leaving open his face, but formed around his chin to hold his mouth tight on a dildo that was attached to a pumping system from the ceiling that made it pulsate in and out of his mouth. This head encasing neck brace also had small earphone nodes that stayed in rubbersluts ears, allowing Mike to use audio training at any time. The leg and arm braces were also hard shells that kept the slut completely still. They had hinges at the elbow and knee so they could be used later to train rubberslut to stay in various positions for extended periods of time. For now though, rubberslut was unable to move a muscle and getting pumped in the mouth.

Mike flipped a switch and from the ass of the chair a pipe came up that pushed the plug in rubbersluts ass in more and then relaxed, effectively pumping his ass as well. Now the time came to truly permanently erase Kevin. Mike attached to the open face of the neck brace a mask that was formed to the eyes and nose to make sure of a tight fit. From this mask a mind destroying gas was pumped into rubbersluts nostrils and images of Mike, rubberdolls and related things flashed in between patterns designed to deepen the imprint these images would make. In addition to the images rubberslut would hear the soothing voice of Master streaming through the earphones of his neck brace, reminding him he is rubberslut and that rubberslut needs Masters cum. From the dildo pumping rubbersluts mouth liquid could be dripped in, keeping rubberslut alive for the week Mike left him in this state.

Mike would come in every now and again to marvel at his handiwork. He would caress rubbersluts body encased by the hard braces and stroke his leather sheathed cock. When the week was up and Mike removed the mask he stared into the most vacant and thoughtless eyes he had ever seen. Totally glazed over and utterly without thought, meaning or ability to do anything but suck and take dick, rubberslut was putty for Mike to mold. Rubbersluts mind was a total blank where no thoughts exist. From now on his mind would work like a computer. He would do nothing, think nothing, unless given a command by Master. Mikes years of blackmailing and controlling scientists and engineers had finally paid off and he felt good about picking rubberslut out of all the men who came through his store. Rubberslut was in good shape, nice and defined. A hard body to place in rubber and control. Mike would have so much fun with this boy and his thoughts were already drifting to ideas of having many many rubbersluts, all men who do nothing but obey him.

He unscrewed the braces from the frame of the chair but rubberslut stayed completely motionless. Mike left rubberslut strapped into his restrictive braces. He would need to wear them during his initial posture training so his body knew the exact rigid positions to stay in. The thick and large back/neck brace would keep rubbersluts entire upper body immobile, allowing him to bend only from the hips. The arm braces went from right under his armpits to his elbow where a lockable hinge connected to the rest of the arm brace that went down to the slaves fingers, holding his wrists totally immobile. The leg braces where similar to the arm braces as they had hinges at the knees but held the ankle immobile while the bottom of leg braces were made to mold around rubbersluts boots. Mike then commanded his new toy to stand. Rubberslut stood stiffly in his braces and gave an immediate “Yes Master.” Mike would never get tired of hearing that. It might take awhile but he would give rubberslut the ability to be passable as a ‘normal’ person and get him out there in the store and in public to recruit more boys. “Tell me everything you know, slave.”

“I am Masters rubberslut. I obey Masters every command. I must have Masters cum to exist. I must wear rubber. I must be trained and used by Master.”

“Very good rubberslut. You have pleased your Master. Now its time for you to feed.”

Mike then held rubbersluts encased body and guided him to his knees. When rubbersluts knees hit the ground Mike locked the hinges of his leg braces in place so rubberslut was forced to hold his position. Rubbersluts arms hung straing down and Mike locked the hinges on the elbows of the arm braces to stay in that position. The neck brace held his back straight and head in place.

“This is your feeding position. When I command you to feed you will drop to this exact position.”

“This is my feeding position, Master. I will drop to this position when commanded to feed.”

“Good boy, rubberslut. We’ll still have to reinforce that though.”

With that, Mike started audio that would play in rubbersluts ears through the neck braces earphones that repeated over and over “This is your feeding position, when Master commands you to feed this is how you will kneel. Body rigid and motionless, ready for Masters cum. This is your feeding position, when Master commands you to feed this ...” Mike then began fucking rubbersluts mouth again, holding the boys head which was all but covered by the thick padded, molded plastic of his rigid brace. When he finally shot his load down rubbersluts throat he could feel the slave milking his cock, trying to get every drop of cum down his throat. Although he loved hearing rubbersluts “Yes Master” responses it was time to keep the boy gagged again. Mike snapped the penis panel gag back onto the head harness fixed around rubbersluts head that was locked on and covered by the ever present brace.

Two weeks later “Kevin” sold all his belongings, quit his job and told everyone he knew he hated them and never wanted to see them again. He never broke his emotionless, relaxed, glazed over expression as his mother screamed and cried on the other end of the phone. He wasn’t even hearing her. All he knew was that he needed more of Masters cum ...

To be continued???