The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Runaway-Chapter 2

Near the end of opening night 3 Kitty girls slumped on to the floor of their spacious dressing room exhausted.Rosie,Megan and Laura had known it was going to be hard work,but they were shattered.After the front doors had been locked by Paul and Phil,the club manager,the other 3 American girls Sam,Heather and Becca joined them in a state of collapse.

“Where are the English girls?“asked Rosie,“How are they feeling?”

“They were OK half an hour ago when I saw them,“said Heather,“But then things went crazy and I haven’t seen much of them since then.”

“Well as long as they’re safe,“said Rosie,“there were 1 or 2 men out there tonight I wouldn’t trust all that much.And I like them,even if they are English.“she added laughing.

“Me too.“said Megan,“its kind of sweet,having some lovely English girls working here with us.”

A few moments later the 6 English girls bowled into the room,laughing and joking with each other.Angie and Elaine were teasing each other about the 2 men who’d done nothing all night but ogle at their big breasts,

“I felt like pulling 1 out and offering them a feel,“laughed Angie,“but I knew it wasn’t permitted,so I didn’t.”

“Me too,“said Elaine,” but as you say,not permitted.”

Jacqui said,“Its alright for you 2,me and Sylvie have got nothing to pull out and show anyway.”

“No,but I saw your bums being pinched all the same.“said Sue.

“Thats true,“Sylvie grinned,“but I think all of us were getting that treatment.”

“Very true.“said Debbie,“I should think all 12 of us had our bums pinched at some stage out there.”

“Thats right,my bums very sore,“said Becca,“but how come you girls still seem so lively,we’re shattered?”

Elaine laughed and said,“We’re English,something special,full of stamina and the power to keep us going.I’m a bit tired,but definitely not exhausted,I fancy a drink before I recharge my batteries with some sleep,anyone else going to join me?”

All the English girls agreed,but the 6 Americans declined,saying they were just going home for a good nights sleep.They all changed back into their normal clothes,Elaine and co set off to see Paul and Phil about a drink or 2,and the American girls left for home.Outside the club Laura turned to the other girls and said,

“I don’t know how they do it,anyone would think they were superhuman or something.I must ask Phil if they’re on special supplements or something.I know they’re living above the club at present,until they get some apartments sorted out for themselves,so maybe he knows.”

“You’re right,“said Rosie,who was definitely the inquisitive type,“if they’re getting a special supplement,then so should we.”

“Too true,“said Megan,“it should be equality for all of us,not just them getting any special favours for being English.Lets try and sort this out tomorrow.”

“Agreed.“said all 6 girls,“We go to see Phil tomorrow and sort this out.”

The next afternoon Paul and Phil were in Phil’s office discussing how well the night before had gone.They agreed that 1 or 2 of last nights ‘guests’ wouldn’t be receiving membership applications,and even felt guilty for what some of the girls had had to put up with.

“There were a few of them who just watched Elaine,Angie and Megan’s breasts all night,“Phil said,“now I know none of them are exactly flat chested,but even so.”

“I do agree,they’re not the sort of members that we want in the Kat clubs.Do we know who they were?”

“I do.“said Phil,“and they won’t be here again!I was very impressed with the English ‘girls’,I wondered how ‘real’ they would be,but hey,I had to think at times which were the real girls,and which weren’t,I couldn’t tell the difference.”

“Apart from the end of the evening,“laughed Paul,“normally they take their lead from the real girls and show the right signs of exhaustion, but I’ve never used more than 2 in any club at one time before,and I think they just took their lead from each other.I just hope it wasn’t too obvious to the rest of them.”

“Me too,because I’m not sure how to explain it if they do.”

“Could be interesting!“joked Paul.

No sooner had Paul spoke those words when there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?“he asked.

“Just Rosie and co reporting for work,there’s something we’d like to ask you.”

“Oh dear,“he said quietly to Phil,“Hope its not what I think it is.”

“Come in girls,and ask away.“The door opened and all 6 American girls walked in.

“Are the English girls about?“Sam asked.“I don’t want to say anything that might offend them.”

“No,“said Phil,“They’re out on an apartment hunt,they’ll be back in about half an hour,why?”

The 6 girls looked at each other and then finally Heather spoke,

“Because we want to ask if they’re normal humans,their stamina last night was amazing,are they on special supplements or something,because if so,we want them too.”

Paul smiled and laughed,“Of course not,they’re 6 machines and when the other 6 arrive,we’re replacing you with them.Only teasing girls,you’ve seen them naked in the changing room,do they look like machines to you?”

“No.“said Rosie uncertainly,“but they’ve just so much stamina.”

“And anyway if they were machines,do you think Sylvie and Jacqui would be so flat-chested,if they were all machines don’t you think they’d be 6 buxom girls,and identical in shape,form and attitude?”

“I suppose so.“Rosie added,“but if they’ve got anything we haven’t,we demand equal rights,don’t we girls.”

And the other 5 girls nodded in agreement.

“Well as far as I know,“said Phil,“they’ve nothing special thats not available to you,but I’ll ask them what their secret is,hows that?”

“Fine,“said Rosie,“but if they have got something,we want it too.OK we’ll go now and get ready for tonight.”

“Thanks girls,“said Phil,“I’ll see you all later.”

After they had left,he turned to Paul and said,“Now what?”

“Leave it to me,“he said,“maybe I’d better make a phone call.”

He checked the clock,saw it was lunchtime in England and picked up the phone and dialled a number.

“Doctor David,how are you,I’ve a little problem over here,can we talk?”

“Yes,sure,I hope its not 1 of my fembot’s circuitry playing up.”

“Nothing of the sort,“laughed Paul,“in fact,in a way,its the efficiency of the fembot circuitry thats the problem.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well normally I use only a couple of fembots in a club,and they take their lead from the real girls,and ‘tire’ at the same rate as them. But having 6 fembots in 1 club,they’ve taken their lead from each other,and when our girls were collapsing on the floor last night,they were still as fresh as a daisy.”

“And...?”

“The American girls have noticed,and started asking questions.”

“Oh,what do you want to do?”

“Well a couple of the louder ones are saying that they want whatever the English girls have got,and i’m inclined to oblige them!”

“You mean...turn them into fembots?”

“Thats the idea,I’ve got contacts,anything you want to airfreight into the Country can be arranged,and Customs wouldn’t be a problem,thanks to those ‘partners’ you provided for a couple of their bosses last year. You deserve a break from walking the streets of London,and Chicago’s lovely at this time of year.”

“You’re right,Liam and I could do with a break,and hey,we might even find a few potential Chicago area fembots to take back to England with us,if we’ve got the equipment over there.Give us a week to arrange everything.”

“OK.is that to arrive or airfreight?”

“Arrive,processings bang up to date,so we’ll pack the equipment up tonight and arrange airfreighting to Chicago,you’re paying of course?”

“Naturally,though I trust the fee will be adjusted to cover it?”

“Of course it will,thats fair enough.You just pay the initial costs of transportation,we’ll even pay our own airfares to get ourselves some American fembot slaves!”

That evening after they had changed into their outfits,Phil called the 6 American girls into his office,while Paul chatted to the English girls.

“Ladies,Paul and I have listened to your requests earlier today,and have found out that the English girls have brought some special supplements with them from England,as it’s perfectly legal we have been in contact with their supplier and in about 7 days time we will be able to provide you with the same thing,is that fair?”

“Fine,“said Becca,“if its good enough for them,its good enough for us.”

Meanwhile in the other office Paul was telling the fembot kitties,

“I want each of you to select 1 of the American girls as a partner,not sexually you understand,but as a guide to how they are feeling.If they are tiring,I want you to show signs of tiredness,for now I don’t want them to know how special you are.”

“Yes Sir,we will obey your command.“they said in unison.

“Right,Elaine you will partner Rosie,Sylvie with Megan,Debbie with Laura,Sue and Sam,Angie and Heather,and Jacqui and Becca.Data processed?”

“Data processed Sir,we will carry out your instructions.“they said again in unison.

“Excellent,then lets get ready for work.”

“Yes sir.”

For the next 7 days everything went fairly smoothly,the fembots found a couple of nice apartments near to the club,and after Paul and Phil had fitted them out for them,they all moved in,Sylvie,Jacqui and Sue in one and Elaine,Angie and Debbie in the other.Work went well,the club was still very busy,but they paced themselves against their American partner and everyone was happy with life.Then one evening a couple of days later,just before the club opened,Phil called the girls into his office.

“Tomorrow morning,we have some new equipment arriving at the club which you will all need to be instructed in.If you can all be here at 10.00 tomorrow morning that will be fine.It will be a one-off and you will all be paid extra accordingly.And my dear American ladies,your special supplements will also arrive tomorrow.”

“Thats OK then,“said Rosie,“we’ll be the same as the English girls then.”

“You certainly will.“said Phil under his breath,“Though whether you’ll want to be....”

(He didn’t really need the English girls,but so as not to raise suspicions he had to ask them all to come in.)

The next day was the 1 day of the week that the club didn’t open in the evening,and if Rosie and her chums had seen the club floor when they arrived they would have left again very quickly after arriving. Overnight David,Liam,Paul and Phil with the help of the 6 English fembots had set up all Dr Kellys equipment in the club area and checked that the computers were working fine.Paul and David had had a little discussion and after everything had been set up,the 6 English girls had been placed in the tubes and been reprogrammed to be bisexual in their tastes from now on. After the tests had been run,and all 6 had happily 69’d with a fembot partner they all relaxed for a couple of hours.Paul also gave David a list of their selected American partners.

About 10.00 the American girls began to arrive and head for Phil’s office as they had been instructed,where they were offered a coffee which they all accepted.What they didn’t know was that all 12 coffees had been dosed with a mildish sedative,which had no effect on the fembots but they soon had 6 American ladies sleeping happily.The 6 fembots happily picked up their designated partner and carried them to where the work would be carried out.They placed them in the tubes, locked them into position,lowered and sealed the helmets over their heads,kissed them on the lips and then moved away.Dr Kelly and Liam then lowered the tubes over them until they were totally sealed in.Then they just waited for them to wake up.

Sam was the first to come round and squealed,“What the hell’s going on?”

“You’re getting what you wanted!“Paul said sarcastically,“to be like the English girls.Dr Kelly will explain fully when the rest of the girls wake up.”

Soon all 6 girls were awake and struggling and screaming at the men,

“Silence please.“said Phil,but with no success.He signalled to Liam who shot a small charge of electricity through their bodies and after they all squealed with shock,they all quietened down.

“Whats happening to us?“Megan asked quietly.

Paul said,“Well you’re getting what you wanted,to be like the English girls,unfortunately as you had already guessed,and now know,they’re not normal girls as you did suspect.They are fembots,very realistic and human looking,but fembots all the same,and within a few hours so will all of you be.Dr Kelly transformed them all in England,and I have over the years used several of them in my clubs throughout America,but you will be the first American ones,he has only used homeless British girls before.Now I will hand over to Dr Kelly who will explain what will happen,David its all yours.”

“Thanks Paul,now ladies to explain what has happened and what will happen.First of all you are sealed into those tubes and even if you weren’t locked into position at neck,wrist and ankle,and your feet firmly tied into those boots which are nailed into the floor escape would be impossible.The helmets are locked onto your heads and various electrodes are attached to your skull,forehead and temples.When I switch the equipment on you will find a tube like a divers breathing tube come out of the helmet,this you will swallow,or receive 200 volts through your pussy,the choice is yours,but when you scream the tube will enter your mouth anyway.Through the tube you will receive a steady supply of liquid which will transform your internal organs into wiring and circuitry,meanwhile a sharp drill in the headset will cut a hole in your skulls,the electrodes will descend and connect up to your brain, various devices will then process all your brain cells and turn them into microchips which we will program with all the desired data.A probe will come up from the floor of the tube and enter your pussies,this will stimulate you sexually and also act as your personal power pack for future chargings.We will then download all the details Paul has requested into your neural circuits,then start you up with a nice 2,000 volt charge,not that by then you will notice it.Any questions?”

“Can I change my mind?“Rosie whimpered.

“No.“said Dr Kelly.

“Thats what I thought.“she said quietly.

“Then I’ll begin the work.“Dr Kelly said.“Oh one more delight for you to know,Paul has asked that you are all bisexual after I have completed this work.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know...,Paul?”

“Because I can have 12 bisexual Kitties,and I will be able to put on a floor show of them all pleasuring each other on special occasions.And maybe let them love each other at other times as well,as you girls will find out you each have a special English bisexual partner to love,and love you.Be grateful I am permitting you to have male partners as well,I didn’t have to.”

“Won’t our boyfriends notice?“Megan asked.

“No,you couldn’t tell with the others,so why should they.Apart from your general commands,you will only obey Phil,Liam,the Doctor and myself,so unless we were around they probably woudln’t notice,and as your pussy muscles will be much tighter than before,they will probably enjoy the ride more!Though emotionally you won’t notice,they certainly will.”

“You mean...”

“You’re fembots,no emotions,just logical thinking and programming,you will make the right noises as far as they’re concerned,but you won’t feel a thing.And anyway we will have to decide if you are permitted boyfriends,we may just let you have your fembot partner and no other. You will be programmed to find ‘satisfaction’ with them,but not men.”

“Oh.”

“And now we WILL begin.Goodbye ladies,hello fembots.Dr Kelly switch the machinery on please.”

Dr Kelly switched on the computers and the work began,much to the mens surprise all 6 girls voluntarily swallowed the tubes that would begin their transformation without any hesitation.The 6 English fembots stood and watched unemotionally as the work was carried out to transform the 6 Americans into their fembot sisters,whilst David and Liam carefully checked that the work was proceeding satisfactorily.Paul and Phil watched the monitors as the 6 girls were steadily transformed into their new fembot selves.After several hours Liam saw the signal they had been waiting for,the work of processing had completed and they needed powering up into life.He pressed the button and 2,000 volts shot through each of them to bring their circuitry to life,the girls barely moving as their old human selves were finally evaporated and their new fembot life began.

Dr Kelly raised the tubes and automatically removed all their bonds with 1 signal from the computer,they all took 1 step forward and stopped.

“The work is now completed,“he said,” each of you inform me of your designated status.”

They all stared blankly in front of them and in turn said,

“Fembot unit Rosalie1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Megan1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Laura1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Samantha1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Heather1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Rebecca1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

Dr Kelly looked at Paul and said,“Work completed,they’re content now, are you?They’re all designated 1 as I used a new listing for any American fembots I process.”

“Definitely,and here’s the bankers draft you requested for payment.”

“How do you want to test they’re working properly,we normally do it ourselves,but we’ve got a choice today,they each know their designated partner,you know.”

“So we could...?”

“...Have a lesbian orgy,yes we could if you wish.At least it would check their bisexual programming!”

“Oh lets,it’ll be fun.I just give the instruction?",Dr Kelly just nodded,“my English fembots,select your designated American fembot partner and commence 69 position and satisfy each other sexually. American fembots prepare to satisfy your designated English fembot partner for the next 30 minutes.”

With 12 voices as 1,they said,“Yes Master,we obey.“and the 6 American fembots stripped naked their English partners,and then all 12 fembots proceeded to munch pussy happily for the next half hour,while playing happily with their partners body.Phil was surprised when the girls started to orgasm heavily until it was explained to him that the new programming permitted a female fembot’s tongue or fingers to arouse them,while a human male cock would not.

“Yes,if they do it too often,you’ll have to top up their fluid banks,but thats quite easy to do,and we’ll show you how to do it.“said Liam to him.“It wouldn’t damage the works if you didn’t,but its a better show that way,because they do ‘climax’ with a man,but thats just the programming,not any emotional feeling.You’ll find you now have the 12 best Kitty girls in the world,their training couldn’t be improved upon.”

(And the future)

Within a few weeks of fembotisation taking place,the 4 American girls with boyfriends had split up with them.Within another months the girls had 6 apartments between them,and each girl had paired up with another as a loving lesbian couple in their own apartments together.No,they didn’t all choose their designated partner as their lover,though some did.Elaine and Rosie,Debbie and Laura,and Sue and Sam did select their designated partners and moved in together.Angie and Megan couldn’t resist the temptation to play with each other’s heaving bosoms and selected to be lovers together.Sylvie and Jacqui had formed such a strong common bond,the 32A sisters,as Phil tenderly called them,and they happily snuggled up together.Paul did some gentle reprogramming of Heather and Becca so they would happily live together as well.That doesn’t mean the sisterhood of fembots were entirely faithful to their partner,all of them being known to occasionly swop partners with each other,though it was always within the sisterhood of 12,noone from outside the group was ever invited to join them.

Now I’m not going to say none of them ever slept with a man again,they all did,and the men at least thought they ‘enjoyed’ it,but in the end their love for their fembot sisters was stronger,and none of the partnerships ever seperated.As members came and went at the club,noone really noticed that none of the Kitty girls ever got older looking,or left for another job. Because their bodies never aged all their love lives continued to be highly satisfactory!What Dr Kelly had done was to give the programming a 50 year life,after which time the unit would simply cease working.He had adjusted the English fembots life units so they would cease operation on the same day as their American partners, so that none of them would face the ‘emotional’ loss of their loving partner,he guessed he would be dead by then,and any suspicion caused by the death of 12 girls on the same day would be something he wouldn’t have to worry about.Paul did eventually retire from owning the clubs, but took the secret of the fembots with him.Phil ran the club in Chicago for 44 years,he was 21 when he started running the club and did so until retirement at 65.He had got some lovely staff that he enjoyed working with,and they never left,though he did find it strange that he aged while they didn’t,but he couldn’t see any point in leaving them before his retirement,though he wasn’t to know that 6 years or so later,they would all be gone as well.Again,the next manager never knew the secrets of his staff.

Dr Kelly and Liam,they went back to England and continued their work ‘rescuing’ homeless girls from the streets of London and bringing them to the aid of their cause.The night after the fembotisation in the club in Chicago they walked the streets of Chicago,and ‘helped’ 3 homeless American girls into a new lifestyle!After a few more years the fembot army was let loose on London and within a short while they had taken control of the Country.Over the next few months many leading politicians and civil servants,as well as many famous people in the Country found their way to Dr Kelly’s laboratory,he didn’t robotise them,by now he had enough fembots to keep a firm hold on the Country, but their minds were adjusted more than sufficiently to ensure he had total control over them.For the next 37 years he and Liam ‘ran’ the Country with assistance from their mind controlled representatives,and after that time,his son whom he had conceived with a very pretty young actress who he had helped with some mental ‘adjustments’ over the years took control.He did occasionly have little spells of regular fembotisation,usually pretty young actresses, models and sporting stars that took his eye,just to keep their numbers up for the future of his fembot army,and also whenever Paul called to boost the numbers of his Kitty girls he would find some nice,unknown but pretty girls to ‘become’ trained Kitty girls for him.