The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story takes place a few months after the events of SINtendo SIMS and follows in the progression of the story up to that point. While it isn’t absolutely necessary to have read all of the SINtendo stories, it may prove helpful in recognizing characters mentioned in this one. Thanks to those readers who’ve been pushy in requesting more of these.

- KPK

SINtendo GameGIRL

“Kevin, you’re going to be late for school. You know you’re already on thin ice.” Dorothy called from the bottom of the stairs.

Reluctantly, Kevin stopped staring at the ceiling and grabbed his backpack from the floor.

“Coming mom!” He said.

He looked briefly at the hall closet, the three deadbolts and keyed security lock firmly in place, as though his home was doubling as a private high-security bank vault. Stupid Uncle Joe, Kevin thought. He’d been the cause of everything. Even if it was entertaining to be a part of, playing SINtendo Whee! had caused nothing but trouble. Many moments of the last few months, Kevin had stayed up at night staring at the ceiling in his room. He wondered if Uncle Joe had some sort of ulterior motive for sending that system to him in the first place.

His parents insisted the truth was that Joe really only cared about one person in the world, and that person was himself. He only sent that system to try and ruin their happy family. At least that was what they tried to convince Kevin of. He wasn’t entirely sure. Yes, the game system had nearly destroyed his family life more than once. And yes, it had succeeded in turning a longtime friend of Kevin’s into a fairly successful internet porn star.

That was the reason Kevin was on thin ice right now, and the reason he wasn’t going to be able to drive until he was eighteen. He’d managed to pirate a connection through his computer and catch a glimpse of some exclusive Jessica porn. The girl was a slut. He should know, he practically made her that way simply by changing her avatar. But when she was bouncing in between two guys, those massive tits shaking and another guy jacking off all over the girl’s technically underaged body, Kevin had to smile. It was one of the few enjoyments he’d had since dad turned the hall closet into Fort Knox.

And this fort had only one occupant. Locked in a case within a case, within a safe, within the closet, was the SINtendo Whee! and all peripherals. Kevin hadn’t seen it since he accidentally corrupted the new family down the street. Now the Johnsons were known as the most depraved family on the block, a fact Kevin’s mother Dorothy seemed somewhat unfazed by. It was probably just the fact she felt better about what her family had been through, knowing another family had been through worse.

Kevin stared at the door and imagined all that had happened, all he’d been responsible for. His responsibility had been handed over to Uncle Joe by most of the family. But he knew how much he’d enjoyed it, at least on some inner level. The game system hadn’t changed what he’d always liked deep down.

Probably the worst thing Kevin had done was something he actually didn’t do. It was simply not changing Jessica back before it was too late. He could have easily scanned in her picture and altered her avatar back to normal. He could have done that. But no, Kevin simply let the system be locked away and instead had enjoyed seeing what the little slut had been up to. She was a teenage whore, who’d somehow gotten a career despite the fact she wasn’t eighteen yet.

“Kevin, get your lazy butt down here. As it is, you don’t even have time for breakfast.”

He turned from the closet door and looked down the stairs. “All right, all right. I’m right here.”

Walking into the kitchen, Kevin saw his mom pouring herself a glass of water. As she drank her fill, he absentmindedly drank in the sight of her. It was something he couldn’t really get over, having had her in positions before that might totally screw up most kids. Still, the woman was hot. There was no denying what was a simple fact. Dorothy had taken to working out more since the last incident she was involved in. And now, she only looked better.

“Stop looking at me that way, mister.” Dorothy said. She sat the glass down and glared at Kevin. “I already told you you’re on thin ice. You want to make your punishment even worse?”

“What?” Kevin asked, feigning innocence.

Dorothy rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse from the counter. “You know what. I can see it in your eyes. I told you to forget what happened between us. It’s never going to happen again and you should let it fade like a bad nightmare.”

Kevin looked at the floor and grumbled. “It wasn’t bad.”

“What was that?” Dorothy asked, spinning around.

“Er... nothing mom. Let’s go.”

Almost as soon as the pair reached the front door, Dorothy stopped suddenly and Kevin ran right into her back. His hand accidentally brushed her lower back and both seemed to stiffen up. Turning, Dorothy looked Kevin in the eyes.

“Stop following right behind me. Now I forgot my keys. You go and sit in the car, I don’t want to have to drag you out of this house again.”

Briefly watching her walk up the stairs, Kevin couldn’t help but mock her tone. She’d been the one that took him to school since the beginning of this house arrest he was under, and she’d become the warden. He only wished there was something he could do to riot against the warden. Sure, there was sexual tension in this home since all the separate incidents with SINtendo Whee!, but that tension was only building as the months went by.

A loud knocking at the door right behind Kevin nearly made him drop his backpack. He spun around and looked through one of the side windows. A man in dark gray was quickly walking away and Kevin could see a delivery truck pulled in front of the yard.

As the truck drove off down the road, Kevin opened the door and looked down on the tile of the front porch. There was a small box, not even six inches long by four inches wide. It was nothing special at all, except for the words written on the front just below the address.

Darting his eyes from left to right, back up towards the neighborhood, and finally back down at the box, Kevin nervously kneeled to better see the package that had been dropped off. It was addressed to him. That was odd right off, as Kevin hadn’t been allowed to order anything recently, and it wasn’t his birthday or anything.

Those words written in bold red lettering below the address made it far too clear where this came from. It sent a nervous tremble through his spine as he picked up the surprisingly light box.

“SINtendo GameGIRL.” Kevin read out loud.

Even saying the words made Kevin anxious about what this box held. It wasn’t hard to assume it came from Uncle Joe. And it wasn’t hard to assume Uncle Joe was back up to his old tricks again. But knowing that didn’t stop Kevin from feeling a slight thrill at just what this new item might be.

“What are you doing on the porch? I told you to wait in the car.” Dorothy said. She appeared right behind Kevin and he quickly tucked the box into his backpack before it could be seen.

“Um... nothing, mom. I was tying my shoe, that’s all.”

“Well, let’s go. We’re late enough as it is.”

Kevin cared very little for how late he might be to school. In fact, the whole trip there all he could think about was what his uncle had sent him this time. Maybe it was a new game. If that was the case, fat lot of good it would do him having the system very out of reach behind layers of security. But what if it was something else, something different. Kevin thought about the name, SINtendo GameGIRL. It reminded him of something else, another product by the company this one no doubt wished to cash in on with similar titles. And if he was correct in the connection, this box he had could contain a whole new level of enjoyment. Maybe this one would even be more controlled and stable than the main system.

Walking into school late was always risky for Kevin. These past months he’d lost touch with many of his friends. Being on house arrest and not even being able to explain why that was made things like normal friendships difficult. Kevin had gotten to be the quiet guy in class, the one not necessarily shunned, but not really part of the group either. As a side effect to this change, Kevin had become a popular target for the school bullies.

They were seniors, and jocks to make matters worse. Most days if Kevin arrived on time, he could get to class and avoid the confrontations. However, being a few minutes late meant he was sure to come across one or more of them wandering the halls.

And there they were, Kevin thought. He’d hardly walked down one hall when they turned the corner and saw him. This wasn’t good. There were three of them, and these were the worst. Michael and Chester may be the most popular athletes in school, but to Kevin they were no less frightening than the large lineman who walked behind them. He wasn’t even sure of this guy’s name, only that everyone called him Goon. As if he needed a worse start to this day, Goon looked thrilled to see fresh meat walking his way.

“Well well, look who just wandered down the wrong hallway.” Michael said.

Goon cracked his knuckles and Chester elbowed Michael in the side.

“Say, I was just thinking we haven’t seen little Kevin here in a few weeks. How’s the mom, Kevin?” Chester asked.

“Yeah dweeb, your mom still a milf?” Michael added.

Kevin stood quiet for a moment, watching the three circle around him, each one making their own gestures or comments about his mother. If they only knew how right they were, that not only was she a milf to look at but that in the past, she’d successfully proven how much of a milf she could be.

“What’s the matter Kevy, can’t talk?”

“No,” Kevin mumbled. “Just didn’t want to confuse you with any big words.”

The punch came quick and mercifully short, knocking the wind from Kevin as he fell to the floor. Getting up, he stared down the three as he’d done many times before. As long as he didn’t show they were getting to him, maybe this would go by faster.

“Oooh... playing tough guy today.” Goon grunted. The massive guy couldn’t speak a word without it sounding like he was a caveman living in modern times.

“Just let me go to class guys.”

Michael placed a hand on his chin, no doubt attempting to disguise his meager intelligence with a thoughtful pose. “Now, how can we do that? You might go and tattle on us. Coach wouldn’t like having to deal with that again, not from a dweeb like you.”

“I won’t say anything.” Kevin said. “I just want to get to class.”

Chester stood right behind him, his smoky breath clearly stinking up the air Kevin felt pressed to inhale. “Hey, maybe we should take a little insurance, make sure little Kevy doesn’t run and tell.”

Kevin felt the big jock grabbing his backpack. The next second something blurred by his face and Michael was holding the box he’d shoved in his bag. His eyes widened as he realized the potential for disaster this might create.

“NO, no guys. Seriously, I’m not going to say a word. Just give me back that box. Please.”

Michael stared Kevin in the eyes, looking from him to the small box. “Hmm... something important here, huh?”

Kevin nodded.

As Chester rejoined Michael, Goon stepped away and popped his knuckles. “Okay Kevin,” Michael said after a brief conference with the others. “We’ll return this to you at the end of the school day. You just keep your trap shut and everything will be just fine.”

As the three bullies laughed and turned to walk off down the hall, Kevin watched Michael tossing the box up in the air as though it was a football. There was nothing he could do, nothing at all short of tackling these guys and ending up more bruised and beaten than he was already feeling. Telling the principal might get the jocks in minor trouble, but getting his box back would clearly be reported to his parents and that would only mean he’d never even find out what it contained.

He was stuck, no options but to head on to class and try not worrying about it. As if there was a chance of not being concerned. The SINtendo GameGirl, whatever it was, was now in the hands of the three most incompetent seniors in the school. Any one of them could create quite a mess if they opened that box.

* * *

Amazingly, it wasn’t until third period Algebra that Michael even thought about opening the box and seeing what the little dweeb had. He could tell it was important just by the look Kevin had given. But what was important to a kid like Kevin wasn’t of much interest to Michael. He had greater pursuits, like talking to recruiters and lining up which scholarship he wanted to accept. Several schools had been luring him their way. He only cared about that. Which might explain why Algebra was boring enough to send him looking through his own backpack for something better to occupy his mind with.

Sitting in the back of class always allowed Michael a degree of privacy from Ms. Gellar up front. The fact the others who sat near him knew who he was meant nobody would tell if he started doing something unrelated to math.

The box was small and very light. For a moment, Michael wondered if Kevin had been faking the importance of such a small box. Maybe there wasn’t even anything inside. Slicing open the tape with a pocket knife, Michael saw that there was actually something inside.

It was wrapped in black paper and had the words ‘Caution: Once Opened, Activation is Automatic’ written in bright red. A warning wasn’t going to prevent Michael from looking inside the wrapped paper, not when Ms. Gellar was droning on about some Quadratic junk or something at the front of the room.

Michael turned in his seat to face the back corner of the room. He whispered out loud, reading the name scripted across the top of the small electronic device. “SINtendo GameGIRL, the most advanced portable gaming system on the planet.”

“Cool” Michael said a bit louder than he intended. A couple of other kids turned and gave him a look. They quickly looked away as soon as he glared in their direction.

Holding the GameGIRL down beneath the top of his desk, Michael turned to face the front of the room. He’d played many video game portables in his day and this one looked top notch. It was sleek black, much like a PSP or Blackberry phone, and had a large screen that occupied most of the front. The sides had slots where his fingertips and thumbs fit nicely. As soon as he placed them in the grooves, the screen glowed to life.

Welcome to SINtendo GameGIRL, he read. After a moment, the screen changed to a selection menu. Apparently games were built right into the system, either that or Kevin must have downloaded some and installed them. Yes, Michael thought, if Kevin knew he wasn’t entirely an idiotic jock, maybe he’d be a better sport about things. Not that he really cared about the dweeb. He was a weirdo, had been most of the past year, ever since that hot chick in his class had vanished from school and supposedly turned to porn acting.

Unsure of how exactly it worked, Michael moved his fingers around and noticed as he did so, the small cursor on the screen moved as well. Two options glowed brightly, two separate games from a list of possibly many more. Michael was really only interested in trying one out. He didn’t have much preference on the style of game.

“Strip, Strip, Revolution.” He decided, pressing a small red select button near the top left of the GameGIRL.

Suddenly the handheld seemed to buzz to life. It vibrated gently and a small antenna slid out from a hidden chamber at the back of the device. Michael hadn’t seen anything like this as he watched the antenna begin to slide from one direction to another.

SCANNING LOCATION FOR PLAYERS, the screen read.

Michael stared, wondering what exactly that Kevin kid was onto here. After only a few seconds, the device made a small beep that was thankfully disguised by another student coughing at the front of class. Words appeared on the screen.

LOCATION SCANNED—423 potential players located. Please make your selection now.

Michael thumbed the small slot on the right side of the GameGIRL and was shocked as full color pictures scrolled by on the screen. Not only were they full color realistic pictures of girls, these were girls he knew, some he’d even seen this morning. More than a few were even in the classroom with him right now.

“What the hell?” He whispered to himself.

Scrolling further and further down the list of ‘players’, Michael realized all of them were girls and all of them were girls in this school. And then he realized something else. They weren’t just girls, teachers were on this list as well, female teachers at least. He stopped scrolling when Ms. Gellar’s image came up. How could this little device know about the girls in school? Even more, how did it have pictures of what they were wearing right now?

PLAYER SELECTED.

The words appeared over Ms. Gellar’s image without Michael even realizing he’d done anything.

Prepare to begin Strip, Strip, Revolution.

Michael read the screen but couldn’t understand what was happening, at least not until he heard a muffled gasp from somewhere else in the room.

Looking up from his desk, Michael felt his eyes ready to bulge from their sockets. Ms. Gellar had stopped writing on the board and turned to face the class. As he watched, she lowered her eyes and placed her hands on her hips. A strangely thumping bass beat came over the intercom and the Algebra teacher started to sway from side to side. She moved back and forth at the front of the room, dancing as she did.

Everyone in class was staring as though this were the most natural thing in the world to see during third period algebra. Michael only looked down at his lap and the SINtendo GameGIRL. Ms. Gellar was doing exactly as her counterpart now did on the screen. Michael even realized that the swaying from side to side corresponded exactly with the movements his thumbs had been inadvertently making while holding the device.

“Holy shit. It works for real.” He said. This time, he didn’t even try to whisper. Nobody was paying him much attention anyway.

He started to really look at Ms. Gellar. Having never taken much time to study the woman, Michael never really thought about just how hot she was, for a teacher at least. She was petite, brunette, with nice lean legs and a very tight belly. Her skirts she wore were always professional length but even that couldn’t change the fact she clearly had a great figure. Her tits were nothing spectacular but they were nice handfuls and looked to be quite jiggly as Michael moved his thumbs more and more rapidly.

Without even thinking about it, Michael raised the SINtendo GameGIRL up to the top of his desk. He aimed it like a remote so he could see both the screen version and the real thing.

Ms. Gellar was now hugging the wall as she leaned back, looked over her shoulder, and took off her glasses. She wore her hair up most of the time but Michael took care of that with the flick of his wrist. The dark-haired teacher pulled the clip from her hair and shook the long strands out around her face. In her eyes, he noticed nothing unusual. She appeared her normal friendly studious self. But her movements were getting very crude.

Soon she was unbuttoning her blouse, pulling her skirt up her legs, and playfully leaning over to shake her modest tits at all the students in class. The woman showed no shame and actually looked like an old pro at stripping as she danced to the growing music floating down from the speaker in the ceiling.

“Fuck, this is great.” Michael said. He was flipping his thumbs one way and the next, hardly looking at the screen as Ms. Gellar grew sluttier and sluttier in her movements.

In minutes, the teacher’s top was off. Seconds after that, her bra hit the floor and guys all over the room were shouting and whistling. Ms. Gellar had some stupendous tits. Maybe they weren’t large but damn if the nipples weren’t in perfect proportion and hard as rocks. She shook her breasts from side to side, letting her hands roam up over her chest and squeeze at them. The class was lost in the pleasure of this demonstration and Michael began to wonder what more he could do with this handheld gaming device.

He looked back down and saw a small corner icon. Scrolling his thumb over it, he saw the words ADD PLAYERS appear on screen. Now that sounded interesting, he thought grinning.

* * *

It was the end of third period history when Kevin first noticed anything odd. He and the others in class had their heads down, mostly copying notes from their textbooks. A big test was coming up later in the week and Mr. Davis had instructed them to spend the class studying and getting prepared.

The first thing Kevin noticed was the intercom clicking to life up above. It wasn’t unusual to hear an occasional announcement but to hear music was a little strange. When that music became slowly more and more clear, Kevin knew something was wrong. It sounded like a combination of heavy dance music and the stuff played in the background of pornos. Something was definitely going on.

Looking around the classroom only made Kevin panic more. Not only were the guys in class, including Mr. Davis, paying little attention to the music, they seemed unsurprised when several of the girls stood from their seats and began dancing. Those dances quickly became more than simple swaying.

Elise Davidson was the smartest junior in school. She was gorgeous and most guys were well aware of that, but she took school very seriously. As soon as the young blonde stood up and began removing her top, Kevin knew only one thing could be behind this kind of behavior. One of those idiots had started using the SINtendo GameGIRL.

Kevin stared as Elise moved down the row next to his desk. She was giggling and shaking her now naked tits from side to side, allowing the occasional male student to place a dollar bill in her panties. She stopped next to Kevin and he stared blatantly right at those delicious looking nipples the girl had. They were light pink and her breasts were large and very pale. They reminded him just how much tension he’d dealt with the last few months, what all he’d been missing. He’d been a prisoner to having thoughts about things like this, but now experiencing the power of SINtendo once again, he couldn’t stop what he did next.

Reaching up, Kevin grabbed hold of Elise’s nearest breast. He squeezed lightly, massaging the fullness of it. Tweaking her nipple, he felt the shivers run from her into his arm. He was quickly remembering just how fun fucking with people could be. He smiled.

Elise Davidson, straight A student, top of her class, stood there swaying her wide hips as Kevin felt her up in front of the whole class. Others in the room began doing the same thing. Soon an orgy of groping had begun as even Mr. Davis held Carmen, one of the cheerleaders, up against the wall and was thrusting one hand down her skirt and crushing her small tits with the other hand.

Reluctantly, Kevin let go of Elise, allowing another student to quickly intervene and feel up the girl. He stood from his desk and rushed out of the room. He had to find that GameGIRL, before everything got out of control and his parents ended up being called.

* * *

Michael looked at the scene around him as the bell sounded, signaling the end of class. Ms. Gellar was being mauled by two boys at the front of the room. Her hips still moved, but their movement was no longer under his control. Michael had quickly discovered that after the players had begun to strip, they took on a certain amount of control themselves. They seemed capable of making their own decisions, even if those decisions were completely out of character.

The rest of the class hardly moved as the bell finished ringing. Girls were prancing around nude, with guys eagerly cheering and grabbing at their nubile young flesh. A few girls had kept only their panties on and now wore a ring of dollar bills from some of the guys.

These girls, Michael noticed on the GameGIRL screen, were the ones winning Strip, Strip, Revolution. They had amassed the most money which seemed the primary objective.

The jock stood up and threw his backpack over one shoulder. Holding the GameGIRL tightly in his hand, the boy took one last look at the chaos in algebra and headed off in search of more fun. The power was addictive and he couldn’t wait to see what would happen when he started up the second game option he’d been given.

Normally, the hallways were crowded with students and teachers, especially around this time of day. They were heading to the lunchroom, to their lockers, to the gym. But today, things were different and that was all thanks to SINtendo. Only about half the students and teachers were in the hall. About half of those that Michael did see were partially naked, dancing to the beat of the music that now piped in over the speakers all over the school.

He saw teachers dancing and being fondled by students. He saw students being felt up by teachers. Everywhere, it appeared chaos was in full control.

Walking into the lunchroom, Michael saw a few of the junior cheerleaders all talking and looking rather concerned. Apparently these were some of the girls he hadn’t selected when he chose to add more players to the game. There weren’t many of them, but then Michael remembered how distracted he’d gotten when the girls in class began stripping.

He grinned.

These lovely young cheerleaders would make perfect subjects for the other game in his options. Thumbing his way back to the main screen where Strip, Strip, Revolution had been, Michael looked closely at the other game title.

“Call of Duty: Modern Whore-fare,” he read out loud. He had to laugh at the way these games had been named. “This is so perfect.”

SELECT PLAYERS

Now that was a problem. He had no idea who these junior girls were. He could scroll through all the names and faces until he recognized them, but that didn’t seem like fun. If only he knew their damn names, Michael thought.

“There you are. Give that back, man.” Kevin said.

Michael turned to the much smaller kid and actually for once since they’d known each other, didn’t appear threatening. In fact, Michael thought, who better to help him out than the guy who owns this little device.

“Sure thing man. Kevin, you should have told me what this was. We could have been having all kinds of fun.”

Kevin looked at the jock, watched as Michael gestured over at the three cheerleaders, and then couldn’t help but smile. The power was too easy not to be tempting. And Kevin was feeling like an inmate given early parole.

“Look, just let me see the box and the device. Then we can have some fun.”

* * *

Kevin took the SINtendo GameGIRL and studied it for several minutes. The device was similar enough to the Whee! that he had little problem understanding how it functioned. It basically looked to be a portable version of the same thing. Although if someone like Michael could pick it up and cause all that had already happened, this he felt was a much more powerful device. It had more automated features and even provided picture after picture of the girls in school.

“And there was nothing else in the box?” Kevin asked.

“Only this man. It was wrapped in black paper.” Michael took out the wadded up paper he’d shoved in his own bag.

Kevin opened the paper up, saw the same warning Michael had seen, but also saw a lengthy, if hastily scribbled, message written at one corner. He read it nervously, feeling the meaning and truth behind the words.

“Kevin, I know things have been tough around your family lately, probably elsewhere as well. This GameGIRL is the newest product from SINtendo. It’s going to revolutionize the gaming industry and make your Whee! look like an old Atari. It works much the same as the main console does, except the games are simplified somewhat. As you’ve probably found out, the SINtendo Whee! can control and change people. The SINtendo GameGIRL can do the same thing, only mainly with girls. There are some enhancements for you and those male friends of yours, but any female can be controlled completely by selecting her player photo which should be scanned automatically. Remember, you can do everything a Whee! can do and more. Hope this takes care of your home and school life. Tell your parents I said hi.”

Michael was leaning over as Kevin read the tiny handwritten note. “So who sent you this, and what’s a Whee?”

“A Whee! is an adult game system from Japan. And this was sent by my uncle.”

Kevin looked over at the small handheld game system, then around at the chaotic behavior still taking place. The three cheerleaders Michael had indicated before were nervously watching some of their friends run down the hall and jump up onto the lunchroom tables. As those girls began dancing and stripping, Kevin realized just how much he loved his uncle. So what if the guy wanted to cause trouble? After the stringent rules Kevin had been living under, it was about time he caused some trouble of his own. And with a portable system this small, no one could stop him.

“Michael,” He said. “Let’s have some fun now.”

SELECT PLAYERS.

Kevin scrolled through the girls until he saw Jenny Warner. She was the tall redhead over with the other two cheerleaders. She looked as good as Jessica had ever looked and her long red hair made her an immediate success when it came to shaking her pompoms. Every guy in his class had lusted over the girl for months since her family moved here. Now was the chance for her to provide some payoff for all the fantasies she created.

The other two girls took a bit of searching. Kevin only knew their first names, Stella and Gia. Soon, he’d found all three and pressed the select button to confirm beginning the game.

Call of Duty: Modern Whore-fare turned out to be a very simple game. Immediately all three girls began groping each other. Jenny grabbed the two tops of Gia and Stella, ripping them from her friends violently. They simply gasped and began laughing as the two ganged up on the taller redhead. As soon as all three were topless, Michael and Kevin watched them bend down, lift their tiny skirts, and slide their panties down to their ankles.

“Awesome!” Michael said.

Kevin hardly paid any attention but he couldn’t disagree. It was awesome.

Jenny Warner seemed to suddenly look right over at Kevin and his heart began to pound as she approached. The other two girls saw Michael and did the same thing.

“Hi there boys.” Jenny said, mostly staring Kevin in the eyes.

“Er... Hi.” Michael said, sounding about as shy as he’d ever seemed to Kevin.

“So, my friends and I were wondering something.”

“Oh really?” Kevin said.

“Yeah.” Jenny replied. She ran her fingers through her long hair, shaking her tits a little so Kevin couldn’t help staring right down into them.

“What’s that?” He asked.

Jenny stepped away, looked at Stella and Gia, already busily pressing their tits into the hands of Michael. “Well,” She started. “We were wondering how you guys wanted to fuck us.”

“Oh yeah,” Gia said. “Do you wanna stab our little cunts raw with your big thick cocks?”

“Or how about screwing us up the ass?” Stella added.

Jenny looked Kevin in the eyes. “Or maybe you’d like to start out fucking our tits and spilling your creamy load all over our faces.”

Kevin pocketed the GameGIRL and looked over at Michael. The two exchanged glances like they were longtime friends and the real fun began.

The rest of the school day was spent making all the newly minted whores’ dreams come true. Kevin and Michael paid them various amounts of money, each time shocking even themselves at what kind of action pocket change would get from these teenage sluts. Then they answered the cheerleaders’ original question by doing everything they’d suggested to all three of them.

Kevin first took some time to grope and squeeze Jenny’s big teen melons. He enjoyed how brutal he could be and how it only made her scream out for more. As the lunchroom descended into chaos like the rest of the school, Kevin slammed his cock right through the valley of cleavage Jenny had. She held her tits firmly locked around his throbbing manhood and he plowed up and down towards her mouth. Occasionally leaning down to lick and swallow just the tip of his cock, Kevin was only stirred on more and more. He ended up bathing the poor redhead with so much sperm, her hair looked as though she was going prematurely gray.

Next, he watched as Michael tackled, quite literally, the task of pounding Stella and Gia. The jock had both girls on their hands and knees next to each other, their tight seventeen year old cunts open and dripping. He fell into a steady thrusting and switching up behind the two.

First Michael would sink his cock all the way inside Gia, slamming her womb hard and making her beg for more. Then he’d withdraw and cram his dick inside Stella. Each girl was doing their best to make the boy cum inside her and as Kevin watched he saw that both ended up getting several hot sticky ropes of cum inside them.

It was a short while later that Kevin realized how much the GameGIRL could enhance their own stamina and cumming ability. He made sure that no other guy in school could compare to his and Michael’s performances. And at the same time, his power-warped brain made him decide that not only did he want to fuck these whores, he wanted these whores feeling his cum inside their bellies for weeks to come.

“Ohhhh... FUCK me, Oh FUCK me!” Jenny Warner screamed.

The tight redhead was proving real fun for Kevin. He slammed his cock deeper and deeper inside the girl, leaning over a lunchroom table in front of dozens of other equally horny students. The fact this was so public made things only hotter for Kevin. He packed her tight womb full of his cock and felt the pressure building and building.

She continued orgasming almost from the moment he’d first started fucking her. It was an easy adjustment to make, setting the game parameters so that he was in charge. Much like a cheat code, Kevin had basically entered the final level with all three of the junior cheerleaders. He had to admit, they really were cheering him up.

“OH fuck, shit take it all, you cunt!” Kevin shouted. He felt his cock swell and begin jetting semen inside Jenny’s body.

Her hair was sticking in her face as he jackhammered into the teenager and began inflating her with semen. Wrapping his arms around her belly, he could actually feel her tummy swell and knew his cheat codes were working just as he’d entered them. Little Jenny and her two friends would not only be successful little whores, they’d be pregnant little whores. At least until he decided that maybe they should go back to the way they were before. It was all his decision. The SINtendo GameGIRL gave all the power to him and he intended to use it.

Michael seemed completely on board for the little knocking up cheat code Kevin had entered. He was also enjoying the fact that Gia and Stella couldn’t keep their hands off him. Gia was the smallest of the three before Kevin got the game started. Now she was becoming their favorite little cum bucket. Kevin and Michael and eventually others that Kevin allowed into the game, slammed their cocks in all three of the girl’s holes. Filling her body with cum was just the icing to the real fun of fucking a cheerleader. Kevin hadn’t realized how much he’d missed doing that since Jessica went away.

Before he knew it, Kevin was hearing the last bell of the day, the one signaling an end to all this for the moment. Breaking in the new SINtendo GameGIRL had been beyond any expectations. He stood watching as Michael and the other former bullies enjoyed Jenny, Stella, and Gia. The girls were laying on the floor, bellies towering above them, tits already leaking milk all over the tile floor. Maybe later tonight he’d reverse the changes Modern Whore-fare had brought about. Maybe he wouldn’t. It all came down to what kind of mood he was in at the time.

The rest of the school had become a mixture of teen whores getting paid by various ‘johns’ and stripping female flesh. Money was littered on the floor as guys freely threw it at the nearest young bare body.

Kevin put the SINtendo GameGIRL in his pocket and headed out to meet his mother in front of the school. He was completely caught up in all the day’s activities when he opened the passenger door and took a seat.

“Is something going on in the school today?” Dorothy asked, pulling away from the curb.

Kevin briefly worried that maybe she’d seen something. “Um… no why?”

“Well, you were the only student I’d seen leave the building. Thought maybe some after school activity was scheduled or something.”

Kevin sat back relieved, looking out the window. “No, nothing unusual.”

* * *

About halfway home, Kevin caught himself staring over at his mother once again. She looked his way, looked down at her chest, then snapped her fingers. “Hey mister. What did I say this morning? Get your mind out of the gutter.”

Kevin blinked and actually hadn’t even been aware what he was staring at. When he looked at his mother’s angry face, he suddenly seemed to remember something he’d read in his uncle’s note. The SINtendo GameGIRL could do ‘anything’ the Whee! could. That meant he could adjust avatars as he’d done once before.

Silently pulling the handheld system from his pocket, Kevin activated it by placing his thumbs in the control slots. As Dorothy continued to drive, Kevin managed to hold the system where she wouldn’t see the screen even if she looked over. In little time, he had an image of his mom on the screen, wearing exactly what she was wearing now.

The remainder of the drive went uneventfully. Dorothy occasionally looked over at her son but noticed he seemed intently focused on some small calculator-like device.

“What’s that?” She asked.

“Nothing mom, just something I was working on in school.”

Dorothy nodded and returned her attention to the road. As they pulled into the driveway, Kevin adjusted his thumb on the controls and saw the eerily familiar command option.

MAKE CHANGES PERMANENT?

He looked over at Dorothy and grinned like he’d wanted to for months.

“Mom, I think you’d look better with bigger tits.” Kevin said.

Caught as she was about to unbuckle her seatbelt, Dorothy looked over at Kevin, stunned by his words.

“Listen Kevin, I’ve told you before. You treat me with some respect or else it’s more of your stuff taken away. How’d you like that television taken from your room and sold?”

“Seriously mom, your tits are nice. But I want them bigger. And you’re way too smart. I’d prefer a dumb little cum whore. At least for a while. Maybe I’ll make you something else later.”

Dorothy hardly even got another chance to speak before Kevin pressed the select button. By doing so, he confirmed his choice to make the changes he’d been adjusting for the past ten minutes permanent.

“Goodbye mom, hello bimbo.” He said, smiling.

“OHHHH fuck!” Dorothy moaned.

She felt her mind growing fuzzy, her thoughts dwindling to only the most simplistic ones imaginable. Her chest felt tight and she looked from her son down at the seatbelt she’d never unstrapped. It was growing tighter and tighter, feeling more and more pressing. With the last glimmer of intelligence fading from her eyes, Dorothy realized the seatbelt wasn’t getting tighter at all. Her tits were getting bigger.

Kevin grinned and put the GameGIRL in his pocket. He watched as his mother morphed and changed before his very eyes. There wasn’t actually all that much that changed, mainly just her intelligence and her tits. Naturally, he’d given her all kinds of perversions and made her very very easy to get in the sack. If those guys at school thought she was a milf before, they’d cum in their pants if they witnessed what was happening now.

“Oohhhh!” Dorothy cried out. The buttons on her blouse exploded off and shot at the steering wheel and over the dash at the windshield. Kevin enjoyed the little spiderweb cracks several of the buttons caused to the windshield.

Breathing deeply and squirming in the tight seatbelt, Dorothy watched in dim pleasure as her breasts grew out into massive tits the size of her head. She reached up and grabbed at them as her bra snapped loose and her hardened nipples expanded. They were huge, big watermelon-sized milky white orbs. She squeezed one of her nipples experimentally and was rewarded with intense pleasure flowing up her entire spine. It weakened her entire resolve so much she melted back into the seat.

Kevin reached over and managed to unsnap the tight seatbelt. It proved quite a challenge as his mother now looked like a fetish doll trapped behind the steering wheel. Taking a moment to feel her up, he smiled and leaned over, looking her in the eyes. As he’d heard said, the lights were on, but nobody was home. She was a slutty little body for him to enjoy now.

Grabbing her nearest mammary, Kevin began sucking on her nipple before releasing it. It was time to see how her personality was.

“Hey, hey mom.” Kevin said, waving his hand in front of her face. It took a few seconds but she finally seemed to stir. Her long dark hair was covering one eye but Kevin saw the minimal alertness return to her pupils. She stared at her chest, then looked over at her son.

“Hey Kevin.” She said. Her voice was high and just a little slurred. She was grinning like a dimwitted slut.

“Let’s go inside the house.” Kevin said.

“Um, okay.” Dorothy answered.

“What would you like to do until dad gets home?” Kevin asked.

The answer came immediately as Kevin went around and helped his newly massive-busted mother from her seat. “I think I’d like to get fucked.”

Grinning, Kevin walked his mother towards the door, her center of gravity now throwing her far off balance. “Sounds like fun. What do you say I screw your brains out and see just how much cum we can get inside your slutty pussy before he shows up?”

At the door, Dorothy tried to stand up straight, her tits pulling her hard in one direction. She brushed a hand through her hair and looked down at Kevin. An almost serious expression flowed into her features. “Hold on, Mister. Who’s in charge around here?”

Kevin bit his lip for a second to keep from laughing. This was all part of his changes he’d made. She liked being in charge and playing warden. Well, he could use that.

“You are in charge, mom.”

“That’s what I thought. So I get to decide what we do or don’t do.”

“Okay, what do you suggest?”

She giggled. “I suggest you fuck my brains out.” She paused and something seemed to pass through her limited thoughts. “But I get to be on top.”

Kevin allowed her to go inside ahead of him. “Whatever you say, mom. Whatever you say.”

In no time, Kevin was on his bed, Dorothy straddling his body as she sank her cunt down on his permanently thick cock. As Kevin spent the afternoon and evening being fucked senseless by the same woman who’d been inflicting his punishment these last few months, he realized that maybe he was more like Uncle Joe than he’d ever thought before. He’d really have to remember and send a thank you card for such a nice unexpected gift.

But for now, he decided, staring up at the swaying tits his mother now proudly supported, there were more immediate goals. He intended to continue using his newest toy to make all the girls around him his own personal GameGIRLs. And nobody could stop him now.

The End