The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SSI — A Transformed Man

By Paladin

Chapter 2. Phase II

This time, when I woke up, I hurt. I felt like I had spent a night lying on a rock pile being pounded by big angry guys with big socks full of big bars of soap. My throat, groin, and armpits burned and itched. My mind was fuzzy and my mouth was full of cotton. I could see Ms. Pink looking down at me as she settled some headphones and goggles in place. “Everything is coming along nicely, Mr. Phillips. You will feel better soon.” Then darkness again.

The alarm made a tiny clicking noise, preparing to go off, so I beat it into submission and bounded out of bed. “What a god-dammed GLORIOUS morning!” I roared. I strode into the bathroom and pissed so hard it made the water boil. I hopped in the shower and quickly cleaned myself, taking special care of ‘old faithful’—soaping it to full, slightly larger than yesterday 10″ erection, relishing its thick, heavy length. I jacked myself until I made a conscious thought to climax and smiled when my spend thwacked solidly against the shower wall—‘Like a boss’, I thought to myself, smiling. The scent of my usual bath products bothered me so I made a mental note to switch to something less… tawdry. I checked myself out in the mirror and rejoiced at my great new bod! The workouts and Phase II combined to make it something special, and after all, I deserved it!

I glanced at the checklist they gave me. Yep—both the enhanced genitalia and confidence pack were properly installed and working perfectly! I felt like I could do ANYTHING! I recited some things from a cheat sheet, enjoying the deeper rumble in my chest that my voice carried now—several steps lower and more compelling. The mic on the tablet ‘listened’ to me and reported that the ‘command voice’ sub-harmonics were working perfectly.

Next, I popped off a couple dozen effortless push-ups and wiped some of my sweat with a cotton pad, which I dropped in a small container and left by the door. I sped-read a book while waiting. My tablet soon chimed that the tests on the pheromones in my sweat passed as well. Phase II was complete and I was almost ready to go home.

I waited for whatever was going to happen next, and was I ever surprised!

My door opened and Ms. Pink entered, although it looked a little like she was pushed. “M… M… Mr. Phillips. How are you feeling?” She was blushing and looked nervous.

“I’m fine. How are you? You look troubled. Can I help?” I said.

“NO!” She said rather sharply, then shook her head. “Er… I mean, no. Thank you for asking.”

“Why don’t you come and sit down. Let me get you some tea.” She had been standing in the hall by the door, but came in and sat in her usual place—a rather uncomfortable stool. “Please, have a seat on the couch. It’s a lot more comfortable.” She moved with an odd reluctance. “So, to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?”

“I am just here to make sure everything has gone well.” She forced out between clenched teeth.

“I’m fine, but you look like something is very wrong. Anything you can talk about?” I asked as I handed her some tea and settled in beside her, noticing that she was breathing deeply.

“Its just… Look, you opted for a rather extensive remodeling package and we need to check everything before we turn you loose… er, let you go home. I am here for a penultimate quality check.” She was actually shivering slightly. “Th… there are a few more finishing things to do this coming week, but… uh… but we.. we need to know a few things before we move on.” She seemed to be losing the thread of her thoughts and was staring at me.

I asked her to tell me what was really bothering her, and I added some ‘rumble’ as I did so.

“I am supposed to resist you. I am here to see if your enhancements can overcome my nature and my informed resistance. I... I wasn’t supposed to tell you that, though. Oh, god. I’m sorry!” She was blushing furiously, and on her, it looked cute!

“That’s OK.” I said. “I promise I won’t take advantage of you.”

She took a sip of her tea, her hand trembling a little. “What if I WANT you to take advantage of me?” She almost whispered.

I could actually feel my new confidence and skills kick in as I took the tea gently from her and lifted her face with a finger on the chin, then leaned in for a small, but just slightly extended kiss. She pulled my face towards her and moaned into my lips, then I felt her tongue at my lips.

It organically devolved into an extended make-out session on the couch. We kissed and held each other as close as we could, losing an item of clothing at a time as we tried to hold each other even closer. Soon, her minimizer bra revealed her pleasantly larger-than-expected breasts, and her glasses and bun fell away in a classic ‘stodgy librarian turns into beauty’ meme. Ms. Pink was a bit of a fox under all the concealing stuff! Not glamour model class, but attractive in that ‘sexy businesswoman’ way.

I managed to refrain from immediately sucking on her perky tits, kissing my way down to them like we did in class. I spent time on the upper slopes and just relished the saltiness and subtle fragrance of her skin. She was moaning and rubbing anything she could to satisfy her need for skin contact. One hand was roughly grabbing and rubbing my crotch while her other was alternating between pulling my head to her nipples and rubbing her own chest. I think she was acting purely on animal instinct by this time.

When my lips did meet her nipples, it was like a giant spring inside her went off. She tensed up to the point that her ligaments were popping, then relaxed like a damp rag with a shuddering sigh. I had never met a woman who responded this way before, so I can only assume it was because my body, scent, skills, and psyche launched an overwhelming assault on her. She soon blinked her eyes open again and struggled to get out of the rest of her clothes, not taking time to unfasten anything, which just made things more awkward for her.

“Oh God, Ja... Jac... ah... Mr... Mr Phillips! Please, please fuck me. I... I’m so... oh God, your cock!” She was trying to take off my slacks as she buried her face in my crotch. I gently pushed her back onto the couch and removed her slacks and shoes, stroking her as I did so. She took a long shuddering gasp then began to fumble at my shirt buttons. I helped her with the hard stuff since she obviously lost most of her fine motor control.

As she undressed me, I led her to the bed and tossed her on it. I began to kiss her pert breasts, nipples, and chest again as I stroked her waist and tight tummy. She was a small thing and my hands covered large parts of her making her feel almost like a child to me. I tasted, then ate her delicate pussy for a bit before she grabbed my ears and pulled me back to her face. As we kissed, she rolled me on my back and began to wriggle her hips on my throbbing cock.

She broke our kiss as she rearranged herself and used one hand on my cock to line things up, then began to press herself against my hardness. The head of my cock popped in and her eyes popped open as she gasped in shock. She just swayed her body against me for a long moment, getting used to me inside her.

Then she began to work her hips, slipping me in an inch at a time. When there were just a few inches to go, she was moaning. “So full! So full. God, I feel like I am being split in half here. So good, so good.” She trailed off and began to moan and babble. She felt between us and an intense expression crossed her face as she felt that she had a bit to go. She began to move her hips in an interesting circular, grinding motion and literally seemed to be trying to screw herself down on me.

When our groins met, she released the breath she had been holding and sagged down on me for a long moment, panting. I hugged and caressed her as she caught her breath, and murmured soft nothings into her ear and neck. “What’s your real name, my love?”

She shivered against me. “‘Your love’? Ummm, I love hearing you say things like that. My name is Samantha, Samantha Robbins.” I kissed her again. It started soft and gentle, but quickly escalated to crushing our lips together, tongues wrestling, moaning deep in our throats. Tendrils of lightning were rippling down my nerves and I could feel her shivering like she was cold under my hands.

Soon, she was pumping herself against me. I let her find a comfortable rhythm and then slowly added my hips to the action, shoving my cock hard into her sodden folds. She seemed to have a small orgasm every couple minutes. I shifted position a bit so I was thrusting more along a side, then along the other side as she squealed in delight. I had her lean back some to press more against her G-spot and soon had her spasming and cumming uncontrollably. I eased her back to a more comfortable position against my chest without withdrawing and let her rest for a long moment.

“Th... that was so... so good. I... I have... never... felt like... that... before.” She gasped out weakly.

“Let me know when you are ready for some more.” God, I loved feeling this rumble in my chest with a beautiful woman laying on it. She did not answer, but I felt her pussy clench when I said it.

I began to apply some of the techniques we learned and made my cock twitch, then thicken. I added small pumping and sliding movements as well and felt her squirm and moan in response. I knew she was tired and sensitive, but I had not cum yet, so I kept things soft, just enough friction and action to create sensation on my cock’s skin but not so much as to irritate her abused tissues. She was nearly purring in aroused contentment and began to gently her hips around my actions. When she began to kiss and lick at my nipples, I began to move more aggressively in her tight folds.

I man-handled her around so her ass was nice and high near the edge of the bed and fucked her doggie-style, moving rather slowly but going deep, relishing the sensations of her twisting and wriggling her tight little butt. I grabbed her sides with my large paws. She felt so small and delicate in my grip—almost like some sort of Japanese sex doll with an internal heater and vibration setting.

She reached behind and was playing with my big balls as she began to babble incoherently. When another orgasm rolled over her it just seemed to inspire her to greater efforts to bring me off. She began to thrust back against me, wrapping as much of her hand around my slippery cock as she could and tried to jack me off in countertime.

I told myself it was time, and we were both rewarded with a rippling burst of cum blasting deep inside her. As big as I was now, and as small as she was, and for as hard as I blasted, I half-expected it to blow out her mouth or something.

She fell off me, murmuring to herself as she fell asleep. I used the bathroom, cleaned myself up some, and went to bed beside her. After a series of incredible dreams, I woke to an unusual sensation and discovered Samantha giving me a long slow blowjob with lots of licking and fondling. “Good morning, Sir.”

“Sir?”

She blushed prettily. “I... I’m sorry Mr. Phillips. Was that presumptuous of me?” I told her I was not sure what she meant and to explain herself. “It just seems right to address you with great respect. Would you prefer Master?” She asked in all earnestness.

“Do you feel like you are my slave or something?” I wondered, adding rumble to get a truthful answer.

She cast her eyes downward. “It is hard to explain, but I feel as if I should defer to you in all things, that I should take care of you however I can. I don’t really feel like you own me as much as I feel like it is just the right and natural way of things that I would do whatever you ask, and even try to anticipate your needs.

“For example, may I help you to the bathroom for your morning routine?”

“What if I wanted you to aim my penis to the toilet, or maybe even drink the urine?”

She shuddered lightly. “As you wish, Sir. However, while I would love to do the first, I think I would prefer not to do the second, unless, of course, you ask me to specifically.”

Wow... this was... just wow. I’d have to think about this. “Tell you what, how about you use the toilet, then let me, then we’ll take a shower together and go from there.” She nodded and stepped away. I tried to gather my thoughts, and felt them clicking into place like a pin-setting machine at the bowling alley. ‘Better concentration, check’, I thought, referring to the improvements I had asked for.

After we were done with the morning routine and she washed my back... and other things... and promised to get better at shaving me, she pulled up my schedule on the big screen and helped me plan my day even as she ordered my usual breakfast for me. “I apologize that I cannot cook it for you, Sir, but at least please let me feed you?” I did and we had a very enjoyable, totally nude breakfast that required a quick shower rinse afterward.

I had a week of post-testing, classes and therapy, and evaluation to deal with before they set me free to wreck my hormonal havoc on the general female population. For a couple days, I did not see Sam... uh, Miss Pink at all, although she left me cute but innocent notes on my tablet that suggested she was being monitored. I began to get a bit paranoid—was there something behind them using her as a test?

After another long day of trying hard to destroy my body and mind with their relentless routine, I found a small note jammed into my tablet case in the gym locker. ‘Don’t eat or drink anything until I contact you. S.’ What the hell? Maybe I wasn’t being paranoid. I was not 100% I could trust Samantha—after all, she was one of their employees—but I could not see a downside to this.

The next day, Samantha was in my apartment with some water bottles and a bag of deli subs. I wolfed a couple footlongs and bottles of water down almost without taking a breath.

Afterwards she explained that there was indeed something afoot. She had accidentally discovered that one of the directors of the facility, Dr. Lois deVry, had taken a real shine to me and was planning on using her pull to get me to ‘fall’ for her, then take me as a personal attendant. We were safe right now since the facility did not have surveillance inside the rooms and depended on the tablets to track us. She had smuggled a few days food and water into my room so I could avoid most of the other foods except for what came from a shared source to buy us time to plan.

She spent the night, and we had several rounds of very enjoyable, very noisy sex between planning sessions. At first, the goal was escape, until something clicked late at night and we shifted priorities.

Samantha was no longer in the inner circles of the facility, but still had most of her codes and access. She used them to get an idea of the schedule and we determined that it was probably going to happen during one of the discharge exams that was scheduled in lesser-used lab. We backtracked and figured out when I was to be dosed with what, who was scheduled to be there, etc.

As per the plan, I intentionally ate some of the drugged food—enough to get me realistically woozy but not make me overly compliant—we hoped. I had already taken antidotes to the stuff we thought they were going to use. When they came for me and asked me to sit in a wheelchair for the next test, I felt a slight tug of obedience, but was easily able to overcome it—perfect!

I looked around the exam room and was happy to see Miss Lilac, a slip of a woman that Samantha and I had spent some time with ’getting to know’ the night before. So far, so good. There was another technician in the room, but he was involved with other aspects of the process, so was not a problem. Following the plan, Miss Lilac hooked me up to a brain probe headband, video goggles, headphones, and more. The tech started an IV and attached the monitor pads. Miss Lilac injected a syringe of saline solution into the IV line instead of the mind control agent she was supposed to, then she settled into her place.

She cued me when to speed or slow my heart rate or breathing to fool the tech as she used the technology to send me cute or sexy little notes instead of the brainwashing program that was cued up for me. Again, as per our plans, she did actually show me some of the program—enough to let me know what to expect and how to act.

When the real process is complete, the patient is supposed to fall into a light sleep, so I faked that as well until the tech unhooked everything and left, apparently satisfied.