The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SSI — A Transformed Man

By Paladin

Chapter 3. Discharge.

Miss Lilac (I never did learn her real name—Samantha did not know it either) left me in the recovery room. Their plan was that Dr. deVry would come to the recovery room to let the imprinting work and to speak the commands that would make me hers.

Soon enough after I pretended to wake up, a woman of about fifty entered the room. I knew from the program that this was my supposed Mistress-to-be, so I let my eyes lock on hers. She placed her hand on my face to let me smell her scent, which I was supposed to be bonded to through the chemicals in the IV. As I was coached, I flared my nostrils, let my cock get hard, and let myself begin to sweat a bit—incidentally releasing my own scents into the room.

She lifted my head towards hers. She had not aged well. She might have been attractive, more likely ‘handsome’ some time ago, now she rather resembled all the ‘before’ photos in anti-aging gunk ads. Mostly grey hair, a rather thin face riddled with lines and splotches, a bit of a wattle... one wonders why she had not availed herself of the services the facility offered. Nonetheless, I had a role to play so I stared hard into her eyes.

“Jack Phillips, listen well. Repeat after me. ‘Dr. Lois deVry is my Mistress. I am hers in heart, mind, and body.’” It was hard to not crack a grin as I repeated the phrase. She made me repeat it several times before she appeared satisfied.

“Now, Jack. Get dressed and follow me.” I did so, taking care to call her Mistress whenever I needed to speak, and making sure I did not speak unless asked. It took a while to check out, but then we were in her very nice car heading to her very nice mansion with my few belongings in a bag in the trunk.

Being her faux-servant for the night was not difficult. I zapped some supper, fed her some ice cream, drew her bath, scrubbed her decidedly unattractive back, dressed her, and turned back her bed. By the time she ordered me into bed with her, she had been exposed to my scent and ‘Command Voice’ all night, so her order sounded more like a little girl’s shy request. It was time for the next part of our plan. We had come up with several contingencies, but so far, it was moving along pretty nicely.

I offered to give her a back rub. She did not seem to realize I had spoken out of turn, but she smiled and sighed her agreement. I told her I would get some warm oil and be right back. I called Samantha, warmed some oil up, and grabbed my bag with my few belongings. When I came back, I began to rub the warmed olive oil into her back, then on her saggy buttocks and legs. I probably could have told her anything I wanted at this point and she would probably obey me, but the plan called for more.

When she was otherwise distracted, I injected the dose of mind-control agent they were going to use on me into her buttocks as I held her down, then quickly spoke to her and massaged her more to get her to not think about it, to relax. When I felt her pulse and breathing settle into the ‘zone’, I began my programming. I was just using my voice and pheromones and not the multi-track media feeds, feedback loops, or brainstem stimulation I supposedly got, but what I had seemed to work just fine on its own with Miss Lilac and Samantha, so we were hoping it would be enough here.

It was not long before she was repeating everything I said with a heartfelt enthusiasm. “I love and am honored to serve Jack Phillips. Everything that was mine is his, including my heart, mind, and soul. I will keep our relationship secret and act in public as if he is my servant. I love and am honored to co-serve with Samantha Robbins. I will obey Samantha as long as it does not conflict with anything Mr. Phillips says. I will do anything in my power to protect Jack Phillips and his belongings, including Samantha and myself. I want to change myself to be perfect for Mr. Phillips, and will sponsor changes for Samantha so she will be perfect too.”

There was a lot more, but Samantha had arrived to help. She had some good ideas to add or tweak, so we spent the night programming Dr. deVry and taking breaks for stress relief sex. Lois slipped into a deep sleep as the process wound down, so I had Samantha sleep outside the room to guard the door, and I went to sleep beside my would-be captor.

I must have slept longer or deeper than I thought because I woke to a pretty mediocre blowjob. I opened my eyes to find Samantha coaching Lois on the art with my dick as the aid. When they saw I was awake, the two hopped off the bed and sat in a position of submission Samantha must have found online and taught to Lois. They were on their knees, arms crossed behind them, heads bowed, eyes down. Samantha had her chest thrust out, while Lois seemed to be trying to hide hers. “Good morning Master Phillips” they said in what had to be a practiced harmony.

“Good morning Samantha, Lois. How are the two of you this morning?”

“I am looking forward to today, Master, but we have a lot to do.” Samantha answered, looking at me with her eyes twinkling with hidden laughter. “Don’t we, sister?”

Lois nodded without lifting her eyes to me. “Yes, Master. Mistress Robbins has told me the plan, and we have a lot to do in the next couple of days.”Mistress Robbins? Kinky. I liked it.

No time like the present to get started. Since Lois was the better cook, I sent her to start breakfast and had Samantha attend me in the bathroom, thoroughly enjoying the huge claw-footed tub with some spa settings. I could get used to this sort of life. We met Lois in the breakfast nook and began to plan.

Lois had several people on staff and had given them a long weekend off so she could play with her new toy in private. They were due to start trickling back in a few hours. When staff was around, Samantha would be Lois’ new personal secretary (fortunately, she had dismissed her last months ago and never bothered rehiring) and I of course was her new plaything, although my actual title was supposed to be ‘personal attendant’.

Lois began the paperwork to have Miss Pink promoted to her new role, and at the same time, started inquiries about having the two of them Processed. I had to admire the old broad—she handled the phone calls magnificently with just the right touch of rich condescension and a hint of playfulness to supplement the overall professional tone.

We made plans for each of the mansion staff. Some were to be let go, the rest were to be ‘persuaded’ with just my powers. We figured a couple might have to be Processed mentally or physically, but we hoped the persuasion would be enough.

At least that was the plan Samantha and I had until Lois let something interesting slip... all of her staff had already received extensive mental and physical Processing, and they were mostly female. It turns out that Lois enjoyed the perks of her SSI position and was bi-sexual with a preference for pretty girls and guys with big cocks. Oh, and she left a back-door in their programming so she could alter it as needed. I felt like chewing a big cigar as I thought to myself ‘I LOVE it when a plan comes together!’

There were other logistical details we hashed out for a while while Lois gave us a tour of her home and grounds. Lois wanted to shift pretty much everything to my name since it was now all mine anyway but she quickly saw the logic in keeping things as they are to help me maintain a low profile. She did insist on changing her will, however, so if anything happened to her, I would get it all. She assured me her lawyers would not think anything unusual about this since her chief of household staff was already the beneficiary so it would mostly just be officially promoting me to that position and changing the names on the forms.

The deVry mansion was really big but not overly huge. There were several bedrooms and bathrooms, an indoor and outdoor kitchen as well as a couple small satellite kitchenettes suitable for entertaining or late night snacks. Large lobby area, a nice den,a decent gym with a sauna, a large space that could be configured for meetings, parties, or even as a small theater with a stage, and a game room with a pool table and some arcade games and such. Outside were gardens, a pond, a fair-sized pool with a slide and furnishings suitable for entertaining, a hot tub, a concrete slab with a basketball hoop and mounts for nets for tennis and such, and a few outbuildings—multi-car garage and shop, cabana, and a guest house that some of the staff used.

I asked about the frequent fleur de lis decoration with a flower in the middle that was posted all over the place. Lois explained that it was a personal crest to reflect her French heritage and middle name, Margaux, or Margaret, which apparently means ‘daisy’. I then realized that several portraits of her showed her holding a bouquet of daisies and had a ‘duh’ moment when I realized that both the flower vases and gardens featured daisies.

I celebrated my new situation by having sex with Samantha all over the place. She sat crossways on my lap in one of the couches in the multi-purpose room and bounced to a very vocal climax. It was a pretty weird position for me since my original cock would never have been long enough for this, but I loved the angle of penetration and the access to her perky little tits. We tried to do it mostly floating in the pool, but while it was fun, it was also frustrating since there was nothing to push against and it was hard to stay floating.

We finished up in a cabana in a hammock, which was really interesting. It worked better when Lois showed us that the big hammocks were meant to be used almost crossways. The first staff were due back soon, so we hit the showers and got dressed.