The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SSI — A Transformed Man

By Paladin

Chapter 4. It’s a great life!

The weeks after discharge were a whirlwind of activity. We reprogrammed the staff to accept the new reality and to protect it to the best of their ability, we got new papers and an ID for me (something that the SSI was working on, but had put on hold with Miss deVry’s request.) We took care of some legal issues and generally had a really fun, really busy period.

The first staff to return was a pair of busty blonde twins that looked like they could have made a fortune at porn or modelling for beer commercials. I learned that they only looked like that due to using the same Template at the SSI clinic, the ‘before’ photos just showed a pair of middle-aged women you would not really notice on the street. They were the housekeepers, Baby and Pinky, named for the baby blue or hot pink streak of color in their hair—one of the only ways to tell them apart. They had been programmed with a range of housekeeping skills, a wide variety of dance moves, some basic self-defense, an encyclopedia of sexuality, and the deep conviction that they were identical twins born to serve their beloved Mistress... and now, their adored Master.

When I first saw them, they were wearing modest knee-length black skirts over black stockings and comfortable looking walking shoes. They wore perfectly normal pastel pink and baby blue blouses and white aprons with multiple pockets. In other words, what you might expect a real housekeeper to wear when speaking to their employer. Once they were reprogrammed, they curtsied and asked permission to change. Lois nodded and they returned a few minutes later completely transformed.

They now wore tall gloss black heels with silky stockings and garters, delightfully exposed by the very short black frilly skirts. Color-coordinated open-fronted and very short shirts with some frills or ruffles on the sleeves and collar were tied off under big buoyant tits. Tiny white frilly caps atop pig or pony tails, useless white micro-aprons, and long shiny white gloves added the frosting to these cakes.

Baby and Pinky were nearly panting with need as they pressed against me, asking me what they can do to serve me. Their training held them balanced on a razor’s edge between their wants and lusts, and their sense of place that forbade them from making the first move. The experience of these two teen sex kittens literally drooling over me made me almost feel drunk.

I pushed Pinky against a wall and tore open her blouse, tossing it and the ridiculous apron aside. I began to maul her beautiful breasts with my mouth even as I shoved her mini-skirt down and discovered that she wore no underwear and was shaved. A nod to Baby and she was taking my clothes off quickly but methodically, treating them with due respect. When I was free, I lifted the small Pinky up, then slid her down my rigid manhood, pinning her to the wall with my cock and face in her chest. I managed to thrust up into her for several minutes before my knees started to feel unsteady. I let her down, stuck a finger in her cunt and led her to the nearest bed, telling Baby and Sam to follow.

I threw Pinky in bed, then pulled her to position on the edge, where I resumed fucking the bejeezus out of her. Baby had a desperate look on her eyes so I nodded at her, not really knowing what she would do, and she settled in place between my legs to suck at my cock and lick her sister’s soaking pussy. I gestured for Sam to sit on Pinky’s face and soon we were all thrashing and thrusting on the soft bed. Pinky started to climax within several powerful strokes, and gasped as she came two, three, four times in a row as I plowed into her tight body. I don’t think she was unconscious, but she sure was limp.

I got Baby arranged so her ass was nice and high and see-sawed my still rock-hard cock into her own tiny hot pussy. As with Pinky, I had to work to get it in, but when it was, it felt fantastic! Hot, wet, tight velvet glove and all that. I could only image what the twins would be like if they learned better vaginal muscle control—I added this to my mental ‘to do’ list.

Pinky was a lot more vocal than her ‘sister’, but once I got up to speed in her she quieted down quickly. Sam moved so Pinky could enjoy her juicy quim as I pounded more and more relentlessly. Her own climaxes rolled over her as well and I still had not allowed myself to cum. Sam seemed to instinctively realize what I needed as she offered herself. I crawled up in bed for some rather vanilla missionary, but there was something about fucking Samantha that felt good, so it was not long before I let forth my climax. God it felt good.

The next few days were more of the same. Hani, the cook was a stunningly beautiful Polynesian woman—rather small build with long shimmering black hair, gorgeous olive-tan skin, huge green eyes, and a nice round pair of tits that were probably a D-cup and looked -almost—too big for her frame. She had been another rather bland middle-aged woman whose dream was to be ‘exotic’. She was programmed similarly to the housekeepers but with a focus of course on cooking. She yipped like a puppy most of the time I was fucking her over the counter.

The gardener was Donna, an athletic black woman that could have been a warrior queen. She tended to garden while just wearing knee pads and a huge floppy hat that made her delightful and very skilled blowjob visually interesting. Gerry was originally Donna’s cousin or something, but was now a tall muscular man that took care of repairs and the property in general. While I did not sample him, Samantha did and claimed he was quite good and possibly even bigger than I am. I was astonished at the twinge of jealousy that ran through me when she talked about him.

We met and converted the Chippendales dancer-like ‘Man Friday’, Geoff, that served as a butler, chauffeur, and Dr. deVrys’ personal attendant until I showed up (he was to receive a pink slip and a generous severance package), and Lisel, the Doctor’s personal secretary before Samantha. Lisel was a slip of a thing that obviously adored the Doctor. When I asked why she was not physically Processed, Lois actually blushed. “At first it was because she had family, then I just came to like her.” When I asked if she served sexually, Lois blushed even harder and shook her head no.”She just seemed too innocent, and was more like my my neice than a plaything.” I could understand and respect that. For now, at least, Lisel was ‘off-limits’, but she did now, like the rest of the staff, obey and respect me. We would figure out what to do with her later.

Thus endeth most of the Plan. We were safe in the Doctor’s home—the SSI thought Lois was in charge of me, and had hired Miss Pink to be her business liaison, mostly with respect to the SSI. The house staff had been converted to serve and protect. The other people Lois dealt with on a regular basis, like her lawyers and accountants, were told about the changes in the household (maintaining the myth that she was still in charge. I was the Chief of Staff and her personal attendant on paper and stood to inherit everything through some sort of front organization. I had a driver’s license showing my old name and new face, and every duck we could find was in a row.

We just let things run and settle in for a month to make sure everything was copostetic. There were some minor squabbles over things like who slept where and with whom for a while. I tweaked the girls as best I could so they could help satisfy each other when I was not available, and set it so Gerry up to help out that way as well. Fortunately, his Processing included a similar short recovery time like mine did. It was interesting to discover that the staff had all been Processed with older, simpler tech than what I had. It was frustrating that most of them lost a chunk of their original lives. On the other hand, Lois had taped each of them describing what they wanted and some of their fantasies and fulfilled them to a great extent. She was pretty evil but not really heartless.

I don’t know how the girls set up the sleep schedules. As Chief of Staff that should have been my job in theory, but I left things like that up to Lois and Sam—both because it freed me for other things and because I enjoyed the surprises... like the morning Hani rolled in a cart with Donna laying on it covered with my breakfast and no utensils (poor Baby and Pinky had a bigger than usual mess that morning), or when Baby and Pinky would wake me with a beautifully choreographed dual blow job. I usually fell asleep with Samantha and was really becoming quite attached to her.

Our breakfasts were usually the most important and social meal of the day. We were generally all there and shared what was going on. Gerry might ask us to avoid the pool while he did something to the chemicals, or ask opinions on what color to paint something. Hani would take lunch and supper requests, or share her thoughts. Most days the twins would ask for permission to go shopping, or to schedule a chance to fuck me in some weird or creative way.

On this particular morning, though, Lois was all smiles. “It’s all ready!” She exclaimed. “Have you changed your mind about seeing it?”

“No. I really want it to be a surprise. When are you going in?”

“Samant... um, Miss Pink is taking me in a little bit. I’ll be there for the next three days. I’m so excited! It’s finally going to happen!”

Lois and Samantha had been working on what Lois was going to have done to her at the SSI pretty much since we started the plan, and with the ducks all nicely following each other, it was time. Lois’s lawyers and such had already been notified that she was getting cosmetic surgery and the groundwork for her new license and such was already in place. I gave her a big hug and kiss and walked her to the car.

The next few days passed in a pleasant haze of sun, swimming, good food, and better sex. The weather was such that I even spent a night in a cabana hammock with just Donna to keep me warm. I was just lounging in the sun when Pinky came and got me all grins and giggles in her excitement. “She’s back, and everyone is waiting for you!” She nearly drug me to the main entry of the mansion. We joined the small crowd and watched as the door to an upstairs bedroom opened.

At first all I could see was a long bright blue gown, dark hair, and pale skin. As she swept down the stairs, I almost gasped. Lois had indeed gone all out. She looked to be mid-twenties and had a movie star’s glamour. Her face had elegant features with large expressive eyes, thin brows, high cheeks, pink perfect cupid’s bow lips, and an overall heart shape. She looked like a young and very much more voluptuous Audrey Hepburn at her peak.

Her long fingers danced on the bannister as she glided down the steps, long sculpted legs peeking out slits in the dress. Wide hips shifted sexily with each deliberate step, and large but not over-the-top breasts swung in counterpoint. When she hit the bottom, she was suddenly in my arms, all warm and soft and smelling of heaven and promise. I was mesmerized by her beauty and grace as I belatedly wrapped her in my arms and hugged her back. I could not help burying my nose in her hair to smell her even more deeply. A naggling thought that maybe she had tricked herself out with pheromones crossed my mind, but did not really gain any traction.

She was about as tall as I was in her heels so our lips meshed perfectly. Her’s were warm, firm but yielding. Her mouth in turn yielded to my tongue and her tongue responded by making love to mine. Her fragrance, hints of floral and citrus and musk, filled my nose, my senses, my mind as I crushed her voluptuous body to me. I was nibbling and sucking on her shell-like ear, then down her long slender neck. I paused at her collarbones and detoured a bit to the beginning of the swell of her breast.

I rubbed the side of my face along her baby soft skin and felt her hard nipple under the silky top scraping at my cheek. She was playing with my steel-hard cock and murmuring things into my neck as she kissed and delicately sucked on my earlobes and licked the outer edge of my ear. I picked her up and carried her over to a divan in the lobby. I stood her up before it and stared into her brilliant green eyes as I unzipped then slid the gown off her alabaster shoulders and past her trim waist.

She was not wearing anything under it as I suspected, so her beauty was revealed all at once, and she was stunning! I cupped, then suckled large but perky breasts, glided my hand down the swell of her hips, along a smooth haunch, up to a baby soft buttock which I grabbed to pull her closer. I am not sure who pulled my trunks off or really when it happened, but my thick cock was pressed up against her mound as we crushed our bodies together.

I laid her on the divan and spread her legs to gaze on her reconstructed pussy—so soft and cute, lips almost hidden from view with a barely visible triangle of downy hairs above it. Gentle pressure with hands and lips opened her pink treasure and I slipped my tongue along it, relishing her tangy, fresh taste. She held my head and was already moaning softly.

She was so sensitive and responsive! Her hips and hands were always moving, buffeting my head as I stuck to my goal. After a suitable time, I took the turgid jewel of a clit and sucked on it lightly as she had her first orgasm and flooded my mouth with her delicious fluids. Pinky and Baby were ready with warm cloths to clean us up with.

I shifted us a bit and threw one of her legs over the back of the low couch, then brought the head of my cock to her wet slit. One of the girls, I am not sure whom, helped me line up and I sunk my long cock into her delightful depths, and was amazed when I ran into an obstruction a little ways in. She had herself remade into a virgin? I looked at her and she was actually blushing demurely, and nodded to my unasked question. God, my confidence was shaken for a moment—I had never dealt with a virgin before.

Samantha, bless her heart, seemed to have guessed what was going on and whispered to me. “Firm but gentle, then let her rest for a moment, then follow your instincts. Remember, she really loves you and is looking forward to this.”

I positioned myself and gave a quick thrust with my hips. I felt the barrier yield and Lois gave a quick and adorable yip sound. I held in place for a bit until she thrust herself up to me. Now, I had already learned from my experience with her staff that the SSI could do interesting things to vaginas just as they could to cocks, but either she had some interesting native talent or paid for a premium package. As I slid my length into her, her inner walls rippled and drug me in deeper. The amazing part was that there was a as sort of counter-ripple that massaged me as well. I was soon groaning loudly in pleasure.

The SSI had given me the ability to control my orgasm, and I had practiced it some but usually just let things happen, but now—I was struggling to hold back from blasting everything into her before she had her own climax. I was determined to make her come first, but damn if she didn’t seem to be trying to get me to cum before her! She was playing with my face and chest with one hand, and my balls with the other so I began to suck on her thick, tasty-looking nipples, hoping the SSI had ‘hooked them up’, and her squeal suggested that they were indeed very sensitive. That seemed to have broken her concentration for a moment so I upped my game, twisting my hips, flexing my cock, kissing her or her nipples, and when I had a moment, playing with her clit.

She was gasping for air with her eyes glazed over when she suddenly came out of it. She smiled up at me. “Nice try, Master. That felt so good, let me return the favor.” She began to squirm her hips around my cock. between the internal muscles and external motions, it was as if my cock was in a blender on a roller coaster! She managed to flip me over when I was not paying attention and began to just flat out fuck the hell out of me.

“Yes, Master! God, yes! Soo gooood, sooo deeeep! Fuck me with that huge fucking cock!” I don’t know where it was coming from, but talking dirty to me just added another dimension of sensation to what was already driving me crazy. I was struggling to hold back as my hands roamed her ivory flesh, but even that was working against me since she felt so smooth, so warm, so alive!

“OK, I can’t stand this anymore!” I heard Samantha say and suddenly we were both besieged by hands, lips, tongues, tits and pussies as everyone piled on. The shock tripped me up and I came almost violently in Lois even as she exploded in her own climax. A mouth and tongue was already working to clean me up as I withdrew and I had to chase another girls face away from Lois’ so I could kiss her myself.

The ensuing orgy went on for a while longer as each girl got good and fucked and each gave Lois an orgasm one way or another. By the time we were done, I did not have the heart to tell Pinky or Baby to help us clean up, so I took it upon myself to carry each girl to the large tub and help her clean up before taking her to the nearest big clean bed and tucking her in. I slept with Sam and Lois in what was usually Lois’ bed.

One thing about Processed people, they tend to recover quickly. By the time I woke up with Samantha still snuggled against me, the others were already awake and working. The other beds were made, messes cleaned up, fresh flowers in place, and the smell of breakfast was in my nostrils. Lois had drawn me a bath and was soaping me up.

“Master, you should know that I am now using my middle name, Margaux, since, as Mistress Robbins told me, ‘Lois is an old lady’s name’.”

“Mmm... I like Margaux, but I think I like ‘Daisy’ better. It seems to suit you now—young and fresh, delicate yet a sense of wildness, and of course, beautiful.”

Margaux blushed and smiled shyly. “If Master wishes to call me Daisy, that is his right.”

“Hmmm, it turns you on a little when I call you Daisy, doesn’t it?” I added some ‘Command Voice’ to reinforce the ‘suggestion’. She squeaked adorably as she nodded.

I could not help it. I broke into song. “Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do. I’m half crazy all for the love of you.”

Daisy squealed and seemed to have a quick mini-climax, then smacked me with a soapy loofah. “Master! Don’t do that... too often.” I kissed her without answering and we finished up to go to breakfast.