The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SSI — A Transformed Man

By Paladin

Chapter 5. Wrapping things up.

The mansion was decorated gaily for the upcoming holiday season and we were celebrating it all out. Not only the joy of the holidays, but a successful Plan. It has been almost a year since my Transformation and creating this paradise, and things seemed to be going perfectly. Dr. deVry was still a bigwig at the SSI facility, and no one seemed to have any inkling that she was my abject love slave in private. The success of my own Process spurred a new revenue stream for the shadowy group and just added to our own bank accounts nicely via her investments and dividends..

Of course, with the help of Miss Pink, Miss Lilac, and Dr. deVry, we did sort of manage to add a few lines of code to almost every Process. Nothing too overt, but they felt a special connection to Sam, Daisy, and I, and we could trigger them with a key phrase. We’ve only used this option a few times so far. Mostly for sex, since, let’s face it, the SSI did good work, but also to get some advice for investments or to improve our group security.

But, right now, there was a big box in the master bedroom I really needed to open. Samantha has been gone for a few days and I could not wait to see her again.

As with Lois/Daisy, I told them to surprise me. I gotta admit that my imagination has been going crazy. Would they keep her mostly the way she was, just tweaked? A big part of me was hoping for this, but damn, it would be so hot if she was Daisy’s twin, or had some cat elements, or yeah, looked like what’s her name from that movie?

Anyway, it was time to find out!