The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

In May, 2009, our own Michelle hosted a contest at the MC Forum, where we, as authors, were tasked to write stories that someone else had mentioned stuck out in their minds. This story, in particular, came from a request by a lurker whose handle is ”mine37388“, who, on December 29, 2008, had asked for a story that, on a high level, resembles this one. Sadly, no one answered his/her call, so I decided to write it myself. The high level involves the mode of enslavement and one of the crimes committed by someone who was subjected to the mode, and that’s it. So I filled in quite a few of the blanks to write this story. This story is a work of fiction and much of it came from my own imagination. Any similarities between the characters in this story and real people, is completely coincidental. Please don’t copy this work without my permission. I welcome comments and criticism. You can e-mail me at . Both Michelle and I have attempted to notify mine37388 of the existence of this story, but without success, so if you know this person, please tell him/her to check it out.

Part 1 — Initialization

Dane paced back and forth in the apartment, occasionally stopping to take a look at some of the images on his roommate’s computer. “You really ought to take a break, Ken. You’re going to kill your eyes. I mean, you know, you don’t have to sit with your nose on the screen.”

Ken sighed. “Yeah, I know, but I don’t want to lose this one part. Can you give me ten minutes?”

“Sure.”

Dane walked into the kitchen and took an inventory of the contents of the refrigerator. He laughed at himself, as this was the third or fourth time in the last hour he had done so. He mumbled to himself, “Nope. Nothing new in there.”

Ken called from the other room. “Did you say something?”

“No. I was just thinking about how bored I am.”

“Trust me. You won’t be so bored once I’m done with this.”

“And that’ll be...”

Ken didn’t immediately answer. The ten seconds of silence seemed like an eternity to Dane. The silence was broken by the sound of a loud beeping followed by Ken screaming “YES!”

Dane ran quickly back into Ken’s room. “Would you mind please telling me now what you’ve been working on so hard?”

“This!” Ken smiled broadly, showing off what was clearly a “smartphone” application whose images flashed brightly in the center of the screen of his computer.

“What’s it do?”

“Oh, Dane, I don’t want to spoil the surprise quite yet. Let’s just say that it’ll make us rich and surrounded by sweet sweet pussy.”

“How much you going to charge for it?”

“Oh, I’m giving it away for free.”

“Then how...”

The look on Ken’s face made Dane realize he was better off not asking the obvious question.