The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 11 — Remediation

A few hours later, Ken returned home to find his database wiped clean of all pre-existing users, but with a few new users added on. He sighed and tried to find out what had happened, trying desperately not to get angry.

He confronted Dane, who was in the apartment when he both left and returned.

Dane shrugged. He couldn’t remember anything but a very sexual dream he had had. Alison was in the dream. He vaguely remembered that he talked Alison out of looking for Ken, by fucking her, but he was hazy on the details.

Even without the details, Ken was able to piece together what had happened. He remembered the small button he’d convinced her was an orgasm machine. She must’ve gone looking for it and did something to the database in the process. At first he blamed himself for making it so easy to release his servants and for leaving the computer on in the first place. Two mistakes he wouldn’t make again.

But he really needed to focus on her punishment. Some girls really needed to be taught a lesson. And he already knew he was an extremely effective mentor. Or was that tormentor, he thought as he let out an audible laugh.

A new app for the phone would almost definitely do the trick. And increased database security so that only he could make changes. But really, punishment was first and foremost in his mind... He had no shortage of ideas as to things he could do, from withholding orgasms to increasing her sense of shame to... well, he’d come up with a lot more ideas as he worked on the development of the new app.

He knew that this endeavor could prove somewhat costly. It was a good thing he had collected a fair amount of money from Alison and other servants before the database was cleaned out. A damn good thing.

—The End—