The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 2 — Dissemination

Two weeks after Ken had put the finishing touches on the app he had created, he received an e-mail confirming that it had been approved for wider distribution. He knew that he would; after all, the app itself had a mechanism to guarantee its own approval.

Ken was looking over a database in his computer, generated from the app itself. “Looks like fifteen people were involved with the approval process.”

“How do you know that?” Dane asked, a bit confused.

“Oh, I just know...”

“But it’s approved now, right?”

“Oh, yes.”

“So....” Dane wasn’t sure what else to say.

“Why don’t you start talking up the app and getting people to download it? I named it ‘SafeCrackerJack’.”

“Cute name.”

“It’s a fun puzzle game that ... well, let’s just say that it rewards people as they play.”

“Um... Okay. How does it work?”

“As I said, it’s a puzzle game. You try to guess the passcode to open a safe. You’ve got ten guesses per level, and after each guess, it gives you clues as to what’s right and what’s wrong. Every five levels, you get new ‘tools’ to help you open more safes.”

“I see. And how will that make us rich and help us get laid?”

“Well, I can’t give away all of my secrets now, can I?”

“Um... Well, all right, I guess.”

A low beeping came from Ken’s computer.

Dane paused and asked, “What was that?”

“Looks like someone cleared five levels on the game.”

“How do you...”

Ken stopped him with a glare over his glasses.

“All right, Ken. When will we start to reap the rewards of your hard work?”

Ken walked over to his computer to check out the database that was created by the application. After reviewing the database, he smiled, “Soon, my friend. Very soon...”

Dane tried to look over Ken’s shoulder at the database, but Ken quickly clicked on the “X” that closed the window. “Oh, come on, Ken!”

“Patience, my young apprentice. Patience.” Ken glanced down at his watch. “Hey, you wanna head out for lunch?”

“I’d love to, but I promised my sister I’d help her out with her leaky faucet.”

“If you insist. Tell her I send my love.”

Dane laughed. “I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.”