The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 5 — Segregation

For the remainder of the week, Sophia had called on her brother daily to help her out with something around the house. Alison had found herself creating little “problems” that somehow only Dane could fix. Sophia, for her part, was a willing accomplice to Alison’s desires and lust.

Dane, on more than one occasion, attempted to resist his sister’s pleas for help. His resistance was, at best, half-hearted because, however wrong things were with Alison, it lent him a degree of satisfaction that he couldn’t otherwise deny. And if it felt that right, if he was that “good tired” at the end of the day, how could he really avoid it?

By Friday afternoon, when Alison called him to help with a window that wouldn’t close, he found himself chuckling at the relative simplicity of the requests he was receiving.

After he closed the window, Sophia and Alison thanked him. He smiled and said, “Think nothing of it.”

“Well, I’d like to do something for your ... troubles.” Alison said in a sultry voice.

“What do you have in mind?”

Dane couldn’t suppress the shock at hearing his sister suggest, “How about a threesome?”

“I’m game!” Alison giggled.

The three of them stood there in silence for several minutes, Dane looking back and forth between his sister and her roommate, unsure of what to say.

Sophia sighed. “I guess we’ve still got to work on you a little bit.”

“What?”

“You’re clearly not ready for this. Not with two women, anyway...”

“No, Sophia. I just, well... I mean, you’re my sister for Christ’s sake! And, well, it’s...”

“You know, Dane. I realize you’re my older brother and all, but I am 25 now. And I HAVE slept with a few guys in my time...”

“I’ve got nothing against you sleeping with a guy here and there, but, well... Just, um... Just not me, okay? That’s just wrong on so many levels.”

“Only because you make it wrong.”

“Yeah,” Alison added. “Sophia and I don’t have a problem with it.”

“You’re not going to change my mind on this, Alison.” Dane scowled at her. “And if you’re going to ask me to fuck my own sister, I’m leaving right now.”

“Wait!” Alison was far too horny to let Dane leave. Not over something like this. “Sophia, I’m going to ask you to give up on this idea.” When she was sure Dane wasn’t looking, she mouthed the words “for now,” to complete the thought.

Sophia looked down to the floor and slowly walked around to the front door. “All... all right, I guess. I’m, um... I need to get out for a short while.”

“Have a good time, wherever you go.”

“I’ll try, but I doubt it’ll be as good a time as you two are going to have.”

Alison didn’t answer. A few minutes later, she heard the unmistakable sound of Sophia walking out the door. With her roommate out of the house, Alison led Dane back to the living room where she greedily lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor. Once he was bare-chested, she started running her finger over his pecs, greedily fondling his chest. With each stroke of her fingers, she found herself getting more and more aroused.

He reached around towards her back and unzipped the dress she had been wearing. As he moved the zipper slowly down her back, the fabric loosened around her arms and torso, allowing him to peel her dress down to the floor.

The act of removing her dress allowed him to quickly take stock of the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. “You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you?”

She stepped out of the dress and looked up at him. She pouted and looked up at him, eyes wide.

“You HAVE been a naughty girl.” He smiled. He bent down to pick up her dress off of the floor. He twisted her dress into a makeshift rope and grabbed onto her wrist. He turned her so that he could bring her arms behind her back and hastily tied them together with her dress.

When she felt him tug on the the knot binding her wrists together, she tried to pull out of it. She craned her head and smiled. “That’s a good knot.”

“Thank you. Now, what do I have to do to get you to confess to your naughtiness?”

“I don’t think I did anything wrong,” she said, teasingly. He opened his hand and brought it down on her ass with a loud snapping sound. She let out a gasp in response.

“Are you ready to talk yet?”

“I didn’t do anyth—” His hand came down again, interrupting her protests. She started to pant.

“I think you’re enjoying this, Alison.”

“And what if I am?”

He reached around her, and started to cup her breasts from behind. “Oh, I don’t know...” He started to pinch her nipples and she let out a squeal.

“What should I do with you?”

He let go of her breasts. She stood up straight, squared her shoulders and turned to face him.

“Naughtiness is written all over your face....” He smiled as he grabbed onto her shoulders, pushing her. She fell clumsily backwards onto the couch.

He climbed onto the couch next to her and parted her legs. He smiled as he saw the moistness around her pussy and her visibly aroused clit. “Do you want me to punish you?” He asked, with a tone of mock outrage.

All she could do in response was let out a low moan, because he had plunged his face into her crotch. The sensation from his lips, tongue, and teeth overrode whatever she had wanted to say.

She clenched her fists and tried again to wrest her arms out from the restraint he had fashioned from her dress. The more she struggled, the tighter the binds became. It became harder to focus when she felt his tongue penetrate inside of her and move around in a series of thrusts, spins, and jabs.

She stopped struggling and let out a loud squeal. When the sensation died down, she let out a light whimper. “Please,” she said softly.

He sat up. “Please what?”

“Please. I.. I need you to... to fuck me. Please.”

He took stock of the position she was in. Her shoulders were shaking, her eyes filled with lust. Even her belly seemed to have given in to the pleasures he had been providing thus far.

“Will you be a good girl?”

“Yes. I’ll be good. I promise.”

He stood up and unbuckled his belt. She shuddered at the thought that he was about to give her what she so desperately wanted. She watched his turgid cock fall out of his pants as he rolled them down to the floor and wondered how comfortable he had been before he had freed it.

He saw the look in her eyes that reflected a combination of curiosity and arousal and asked, “Was there something you wanted to say?”

“Um...No. Not at all.”

“That’s good.” He stepped out of his pants and climbed over her. “I don’t think you’re ready to be untied, though.”

He climbed on top of her and began to tease her with his cock.

She looked at him, pouted, and said, “I thought you weren’t going to punish me anymore.”

“Oh, you’re ... RIGHT!” With the final word of this sentence, he plunged himself deeply inside of her.

The pressure, speed and sensation caused her to yelp. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Forgetting that her arms were tied together, she tried to raise her hands to grip his shoulders. Instead of doing what she wanted, she started to slip off of the couch and he grabbed her shoulders to prevent her from falling or hurting herself.

“I thought you said you’d be good,” he said, teasingly, as he slowed down the thrusts of his hips.

“I.. I’m—”

He didn’t give her the opportunity to say anything as she was overwhelmed by pleasure when he lowered his head to suck on her nipples. Gripping her left nipple tightly between his tongue and upper teeth, he started to thrust his hips again.

She didn’t struggle again against her restraints. With each successive orgasm, she screamed her pleasure and appreciation for everything he was doing. She would roll her eyes up into her head, and generally let him do whatever he needed to do.

After he was satisfied that she was ready for it, he finally allowed himself to cum, and she let out a loud “Yes!” when she felt him filling her.

As his breathing slowed and he pulled out, she positioned herself to try and stand up, but immediately fell back onto the couch, dizzy from the pleasure. She took a couple of deep breaths and asked him politely to untie her wrists.

He did so and promptly fell asleep on the couch.