The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 6 — Indignation

When Sophia left her brother and her roommate in her apartment, she got into her car and drove. The thought of the two of them having wild, unbridled sex, the disappointment that she wouldn’t be a part of it, and the anger at herself for not standing up to her brother all weighed heavily on her.

Not knowing exactly where she was headed, she drove around with the radio blaring, hoping to clear her head. Well, if not clear her head, then at least to think about something other than Dane and Alison.

After she was on the road for about ten minutes, she realized where she wanted to go: to her brother’s apartment. With any luck, Ken would be there, and maybe he’d be able to help her.

Ten minutes later, she found herself standing outside of Ken’s apartment. He greeted her with a mixture of suspicion and pleasure. “What brings you around here, Sophia?” He gestured her inside the apartment and beckoned for her to sit down on the couch.

“Oh, I just didn’t feel like listening to my brother fucking my roommate. At least, not if they wouldn’t let me be a part of it.”

“What?”

“I think I freaked my brother out a little bit when I suggested a threesome.”

“Well, he is very protective of you.”

“But I’m 25, Ken! It’s not like I’m still a virgin or anything.”

“I know, but maybe he just... Maybe he doesn’t want to think about you doing... well, anything.”

Sophia sighed. “I guess. Is there any chance I could get you to talk to him? Alison was cool with it, but Dane wasn’t.”

Ken responded coyly, teasingly. “I suppose... I might be able to help you.”

Sophia perked up. “Really?”

“I’ve got a little something up my sleeve. But think of what you’re asking me to do. He might be your brother but he’s my best friend! That’s a lot to ask.”

Sophia stood up and licked her lips. “Is there anything... and I do mean anything, that I can do to ... persuade you?”

Ken picked up on the sultriness of her voice and asked, “What do you have in mind?”

She paused for a moment as she deliberated the best way to respond. Without saying a word, she took a hold of his hand and guided him so that he was standing in front of an armchair. He was about to sit down, but she stopped him. She unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants, and rolled them down to his ankles. She then pushed him back into the chair.

Kneeling down in front of him, she grasped his cock and gave it a gentle tug. She glanced up and noticed him nodding, approvingly.

Returning her gaze back to his cock, she inhaled deeply and started to lick the shaft and the head. He wasn’t as hard as she would have liked him to be, but, of course, that can and would change soon enough.

She lifted his cock slightly and opened her mouth to take in his balls. She licked and sucked for a short while, until he had hardened and she needed to adjust her position to keep his cock out of her eye.

With a popping sound, she let his balls go and she started to suck on his cock. As her head was bobbing up and down on his crotch, she reached upwards and lifted her hands up under his shirt, running her fingers through his chest hair.

He reached down and grasped the back of her head with his hands. At first he forced her head forward over his dick, but he found that he enjoyed her motions more when he wasn’t trying to control the movements of her head, so he decided, instead, to run his hands through her long, silky hair.

Ken closed his eyes and sighed, enjoying Sophia’s actions immensely. He occasionally lifted his hips to push deeper into the back of her mouth, but for the most part, he felt that she was talented enough to let her do what she wanted.

At one point, he felt he was about to cum, but decided to try and hold it in. As he let out a short gasp, she paused and looked up at him. “Is everything all right?”

“Yeah, it’s just...”

“What?”

“I, well, you... I just...”

“Tell me!”

“I’m, um... I’m not sure I should cum in your mouth; that’s all.”

“Well, I’ll give you a choice: my mouth or my tits. I don’t care which.”

He looked at her and started to stare at her breasts. Realizing what he was thinking, she removed her blouse and bra and jiggled in front of him.

Leaning forward, she guided his cock in between her breasts and let out a gasp. “Do you like that?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Good. Me, too. Now, I want you to let go...”

Considering how close he was earlier, he didn’t mind being instructed in this manner. He started to move his hips up and down, and she squeezed her tits together, surrounding him warmly and tightly. He let out a series of short gasps and before he could say or do anything else, the thick, white goo was squirting out, covering her breasts. She smiled as she ran her fingers through it, rubbing it into her skin and especially over her now-stiff nipples.

He closed his eyes and his head flopped backwards. She figured she would give him the opportunity to relax after an experience like that, so she licked some of the excess off of her fingers before walking off to the bathroom to wash her hands.

Upon returning to the room, she grinned slyly at the image of her brother’s friend, still apparently recovering from the tongue-lashing she had just given him. After she had put her shirt back on, she cleared her throat.

“Will you talk to my brother now?”

“Sure.”

“Promise?”

“I promise I’ll talk to him, yes. I can’t make any promises that I’ll get him to change his mind.” He decided against adding, “Unless I turn him into one of my followers, just like you.”

“Thank you.” She started back towards the door.

Ken smiled at the thought that someone playing the game didn’t have to be the owner of the phone in order to be added to his database of servants, and Sophia was proof of that. He then had a thought. “Before you go, mind if I ask your opinion of the game I made? The one on Alison’s phone?”

“I liked it. Very addictive. I cleared level five and then there was this mini-game I didn’t expect. After I beat that, I think my fatigue caught up to me. Haven’t played it since. Either way, I really liked it.”

“Thanks. I’m working on a sequel to SafeCrackerJack and, well, would you mind if I showed you what I’ve got going with it right now?”

“Um... Sure.”

He led her back to his bedroom where his computer was already running. He clicked on a couple of spots on his screen and, in a moment, the ringtone he had given her, was playing loudly out of her computer.

Her eyes went blank as she stood in front of him. “How may I serve you, Ken?”

“You’ll learn soon enough, my dear. Soon enough.”