The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 7 — Indoctrination

Alison heard her cell phone ringing in the next room. She slowly stood up from the bed and looked down at Dane’s sleeping body next to her. She smiled.

She found her phone and picked it up. As she touched the “answer” button, she realized who was calling, based upon the ring.

“Hello, my master.”

“Hello, Alison. What are you doing?”

“Just resting.”

“Excellent. Is Dane still there?”

“Yes, he is.”

“Can you please do me a favor?”

“What’s that?”

“Do you remember what happened when you completed level five of the game I created?”

“Yes.”

“If you start the game, you can go straight to the mini-game after level five. Just touch the ‘mini-game’ icon. What I want you to do is hang up the phone, start the mini-game, and immediately hand the phone to Dane. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, of course, my master.”

“Good. Now hang up the phone.”

She did as she was told. Once the line had disconnected, she returned to the bedroom where Dane lay in her bed. She wasn’t sure if he was asleep, so she gave him a gentle nudge. As he started to stir, she started the mini-game as instructed and said to Dane, “You need to see this!”

Dane recognized the excitement in her voice and asked, “Wh- what?”

“This!” She thrust the phone into his hands. Too tired to protest, he took the phone and looked at it.

The screen on the phone flashed a series of bright colors, psychedelic in nature and Dane felt himself being drawn into the colors and the patterns.

Instructions flashed across the top of the screen. They were simple enough to follow, Dane thought. Touch the numbers 1 through 9 in order. He followed the instructions perfectly. When he touched the number 9, he decided that the screen was the center of his world, and nothing else mattered.

A question appeared on the screen. It read, “Answer honestly. Are you currently using your own phone?” He touched the square below the question that read ‘No.’

“Please enter your cell phone number.” He did as instructed.

“Please type in your name.” Again, he did as instructed.

The phone let out an unusual sound. Dane listened to the sound and smiled. A message appeared on the screen. “This sound has now been installed on your cell phone. It is the default ringtone when your master calls you. When you hear it, you will go mindless and obedient to your master.”

Dane nodded in understanding. A new question appeared on the screen. “Do you understand this?”

He touched the square that read ‘Yes.”

“Thank you” appeared on the screen. Dane touched the ‘OK’ button and the screen went black.

Dane blinked and shook his head. “What was it you wanted me to see?”

“Nothing. I guess the battery on my phone died.”

Dane looked at the clock on the nightstand by Alison’s bed. “I really ought to get going.”

Alison scowled at him but decided against arguing. “I hope to see you soon!”

He pulled his clothes on and said, teasingly, “You know where I am if you need me.”