The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 8 — Resignation

Dane returned back to his apartment. Ken was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

“Everything work out all right over at Sophia’s place?” Ken asked, feigning interest.

“Yeah, I guess. I got kind of angry at her about something and she stormed out. Haven’t seen her since.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.” Dane crossed his arms and Ken realized he didn’t want to say anything else.

The two men said relatively little for the next few minutes. Ken broke the silence when he announced, “My first game was so popular, I’m working on a sequel.”

Dane responded, half-interested, “You gonna charge money for this one?”

“Yeah, I think I am.”

“That’s cool.”

“Wanna see what I’ve got done so far?”

“Sure.”

Ken and Dane walked silently into Ken’s bedroom. Ken sat down at the computer and started typing on the keyboard. In relatively short time, the computer had played the ringtone that was installed on Dane’s cell phone.

Dane froze up and asked, in a monotone, “How may I serve you?”

“You may start by telling me why you upset your sister so much.”

“She wanted... She wanted to have sex with me and her roommate.”

“And what’s wrong with that?”

Dane paused as he thought of the right response. “Brother and sister. That’s just ... wrong.”

“No it’s not.”

“No it’s not.”

“It’s beautiful and natural. As long as both brother and sister know what they’re doing, it’s perfectly normal.”

“It’s beautiful and natural.”

“You hurt your sister badly when you turned her down.”

“I didn’t ... I didn’t know.”

“You need to apologize.”

“I need to apologize.”

“If she still wants to have sex with you, you need to agree.”

“I need to agree to sex with her.”

“Very good, Dane. On the count of three, you will wake up and not remember what just happened. One ... waking up. Two ... almost awake. Three ... fully awake.”

Dane shook his head and said, “You know, Ken, I’m kind of tired. Can you show it to me later?”

“Sure.”

Dane casually walked back to his own bedroom and was somewhat surprised to see someone lying in his bed. He flicked the lights on and saw his sister. “Sophia! What are you doing?”

She rubbed her eyes and got out of his bed. As she stood up, she revealed that she wasn’t wearing any clothes. “Just waiting for you, Dane.”

“I ... um, I’m sorry I hurt you before.”

“Thanks.”

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

“Well, you can start by eating me out.” She sat back down on the bed and spread her legs.

“With pleasure!” He jumped onto the bed and between her legs and began licking her pussy, fervently, passionately.

“A little higher.” She directed him. He slowly did as he was directed.

“Now a little bit to the left. No, my left. That’s it. Right there.” She bit her lip and let out a low moan.

She started running her fingers through his hair. She was about to tell him that he was the first guy who’d ever done this, who she didn’t have to guide slightly by his ears. She opened her mouth to speak but a powerful orgasm spread through her entire body. Her knees started to move closer together and then further apart. She inadvertently kicked him and he lost the spot that had given her such pleasure.

He started back down towards her moist slit, but she yelled, breathlessly, “Stop!”

“What?”

“How about fucking me now?”

Ken walked by his roommate’s bedroom and looked in as Dane was taking off his clothes. As Dane jumped back onto the bed and on top of his sister, he smiled. This is all too easy.