The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 9 — Compensation

By the following evening, Ken found that he now had quite a few servants, many of whom he had never met and likely never will. In looking over his database of people who had fallen victim to his mini-game after the fifth round, he realized he needed something a bit more dynamic.

He started to reprogram the database properties and uploaded it to a secure server on a network he controlled. “There! Now I can access it from a web browser, from anywhere. It was kind of restricting, having to use this computer,” he said to no one in particular.

He was about to put on his jacket and head out for a short while when there was a knock on his door. Peeking through the keyhole, he saw it was Alison. He opened the door wide.

“I’m sorry, Alison. Dane’s not here.”

“I’m not here for Dane. I’m here for you.” She casually strolled into the apartment.

“For me?”

“Yes. I’ve got a little something for you.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a plastic bag. “This is all I could get.”

He opened the bag and saw four neatly wrapped bundles of fifty-dollar bills. After looking over the bundles, flipping one bundle as though he were about to start shuffling a deck of cards, he smiled. “I was wondering when you’d be bringing this to me. I take it you had a good visit with your family?”

“It was all right. I just wish I could’ve gotten more money for you.”

“No no no! This is great! I appreciate it.”

“You didn’t have any trouble getting the money, did you?”

“No! Not at all, actually. I just excused myself at one point to powder my nose. There were some papers and jewelry in there that I just left alone.”

“That’s a good girl.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I also told my whole family about your game. I promise you my sister and brother are going to download it to their phones.”

“Cool.”

“Is there anything else you need before I head back home?”

He couldn’t tell from her tone whether she was coming on to him, or if it was just an offhand comment where she really expected him to say no. “Well, I, um...”

She eagerly leaned towards him. “Just say it!”

“I’d appreciate a nude picture or two of you.”

“Would you like to take it with my phone?”

“Sure.” He started thinking about how it would be great if all of his female servants would send him a picture with their phones.

She handed him her phone and started to undress quickly. Once naked, she stood silently and motionlessly. “Could you look a little more ... seductive?”

She bent her legs sensually and started to caress her sides. “Is this better?”

“Yes. Now dance.”

He kept snapping pictures with her phone. Each photo had a sensuality that transcended her complete lack of clothing. After he had taken ten or fifteen pictures, he said, “That’s perfect. Let’s go upload them to my local web page.”

He walked her into his bedroom and connected her phone to his computer, at which point he downloaded all of the nude photos he had just taken.

“I think I’m going to make all of my girls upload nude or nearly nude pictures of themselves to the web page.”

She glanced over his shoulder as he logged into his web page. He found her name on his database of servants and added a couple of good pictures from her dance, right next to her name. When she saw her pictures next to her name, she beamed with pride.

He turned back around to face her. “There is one other thing I’d like to try out, if you don’t mind.”

“What’s that?”

He quickly turned back to his desk and picked up a toy keyring, like a gag gift of some sort. Showing it to her, he said, “This little device here. I’d like to know if it works.”

“What’s it do?”

“Well, it’s supposed to make any woman within ten feet, have a powerful, uncontrollable orgasm if I push this button.”

She snickered and stared at him.

“You don’t believe me, do you?” he asked, looking hurt that she didn’t believe him.

“Not really, no. I guess I’d be willing to help you test it out. But don’t be surprised if it doesn’t work.”

“Great! Let me just ... oh, hang on. I just noticed something on my web page.” He turned around to face his computer again and pushed a few buttons. After a moment, a ringing noise came out of his computer.

Alison’s eyes widened and her jaw slackened. He stood up to face her.

Waving his hand in front of her to confirm that she wouldn’t react, he spoke calmly, reassuringly. “Do you know the device I just showed you?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. It does exactly what I said it does. You don’t even need to see me push the button. When I push the button, it makes a sound. Let me push it now so you know what it sounds like.”

He did so, and a tiny, metallic voice, said, “Hello there!”

“When you hear that voice, you will have a powerful, uncontrollable, full-body orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Very good. On the count of three you will be fully awake and won’t remember a thing. One... Two... Three.”

She blinked a couple of times and put her hands on her hips. “Listen, Ken. I really don’t have all day. I don’t think that thing’s going to do anything, but will you please hurry up? I...”

He pushed the button and the keyring said “Hello there.”

As if on cue, her eyes widened and she started to scream in pleasure. “Oh, yes! Yes! That’s it! Whoa! Ah! Aaaaah!” Her body shook and it was all she could do to keep her knees from buckling. She steadied herself against the back of his chair. As the orgasm subsided, she wiped her brow. “Whoa! Was that the thing you just showed me?”

He nodded silently.

Taking a deep breath she asked, “How does that thing work?”

“I wish I knew, really.”

“May I borrow it?”

“Um... No.”

“Oh, damn! How much money do you want for it?”

“It’s not for sale.”

She pouted at him.

“You know, I think that’s about it for one day. Why don’t you get dressed and go home.”

“But...”

“No. If you want, I’ll let Dane come out to your place with this gizmo sometime.”

“But...”

“Go!”

She begrudgingly walked back to the living room, put her clothes back on and walked out the door. Things were going beautifully, as far as he was concerned.