The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of any person is coincidental.

This material is proprietary and may not be reprinted or reposted without the permission of the author.

SALEM REBORN Chapter 1

“In the late 1600’s a group of girls in Salem, Massachusetts claimed to have been placed under a spell. The resulting community uproar led to witch burnings and a period of American history known as the Salem Witch Hunts. Historians have studied this event and many have written it off as a hoax. The house we are currently in was once owned by one of the families who was accused of placing the spell on the girls. However, the family fled the community before they could be captured by the authorities. The house was seized by the church and eventually sold.” Mary Ann Walker, the real estate agent recited to Scott and Linda Marshall, as they toured the large colonial home.

Scott Marshall had just been transferred from Texas to Boston to lead the development of a new computerized educational training program his company was developing for a large well-known university. They had twin 16 year old daughters Angela and Christina. Scott did not want to live in Boston and had been looking for a place close to the city but with a more rural atmosphere. That is how they came to find themselves house hunting in Salem. Scott’s offices were located North East of Boston, half way between Boston and Salem. This made Salem a good choice. He could catch a train from Salem and be at his office in twenty minutes. Using the train also meant that he would be able to leave his car for his wife and the girls would have access to a car when needed.

The real estate agent continued to give Scott and his wife a history of the house up to the present. “This house has been owned by the Smith family since 1922. Jonathan Smith purchased it as a wedding gift for his son and his new bride. They, in turn, left it to their only son Robert; who lived in it until his death last month. Since Robert did not have any children his will stipulated that the house be sold and the money donated to the local school system, where he worked for over thirty years. You are lucky, he stipulated in his will that the house be sold quickly and that the price be at the bottom of the acceptable price range. Therefore, if you wanted the house, you could make an offer and it would most likely be accepted.”

Scott asked the agent to give him and his wife some time alone to walk the house and discuss their options.

“Scott, this house is amazing! There are fire places in every room, hard-wood floors and a beautifully landscaped yard.” Linda stated as they walked through the house.

“Yes, I know what you mean. There is even a large cellar which I can turn into a den or work space for my photography; as well as enough rooms for you to have a room for your painting and the girls to each have a large bedroom. It almost sounds to good to be true.” Scott stated. “What do you think about the Salem Witch Hunt connection?”

“Scott, that is all just an old urban legend. Some girls became adventurous and tried to blame it on someone to get their parents and the church off their backs.” Linda stated sternly.

“Well, then let us go and make an offer.

Four weeks later.

Scott pulled up into the driveway of their new home in Salem. Angela was in the car with him Behind him, Linda and Christina pulled up. Both girls were less than pleased to be leaving their friends behind in Texas to move to Boston. All they knew of Boston was that it was cold and the people talked funny. As they pulled into the driveway both girls practically jumped out of the cars as they saw the large house. Before Scott or Linda could get their seatbelts off, the girls were out of the door and running toward the front door. The agent opened the door to greet the family and was almost run over by the excited girls. The girls began running through the house looking from room to room.

Scott took Linda’s hand and casually walked to the house. Mary Ann greeted them at the door. “Welcome to your new home. It seems your girls approve of the house. They almost took me out on their way in.” She stated as she handed over the keys to the house.

“Ouch!", Scott exclaimed as he dropped the keys. He looked at his hand and noticed a small drop of blood. He picked up the keys and looked carefully for any sharp edges. He did not find any. “This is a unique key fob. Where did you get it” He asked.

“Oh, it came with the house. I don’t know where it originally came from.” She stated.

“Sorry about the girls. We were not sure if they would like the house. I think the fact they can have their own rooms helped ease the pain of moving.” Linda stated.

“Speaking of moving,” Scott interrupted; “It looks like the moving van is coming up the street.

“Well, then I should be leaving you. There is a basket in the kitchen which was left by the Salem women’s club as a welcoming gift. Please let me know if there is anything you need.’ She stated as she turned to walk back to her car.

Scott stood there and watched her leave. It seemed she was much friendlier to him and she seemed to stress “anything you need.” Scott figured he was just imaging things, but the extra sway to her hips which caused her skirt to swish back and forth added to his fantasy. He had to carefully rearrange his pants to hide his erection from his wife.

The girls, in the meantime, had each claimed a room. The rooms were next to each other and shared a large bathroom which separated the rooms. It was obvious the bathroom had at one time been another bedroom. The combination resulted in a large bathroom with walk in closets for each of the adjacent bedrooms.

As Scott neared the stairs he was knocked backwards as both girls jumped onto him to hug him. He was acutely aware of their firm bodies as they hugged him.

“Daddy, we love it.” They both exclaimed as they wrapped him in their arms.

Scott extricated himself from their arms after a few minutes of enjoying their warmth. “I am glad you like it. I hope you have picked out your rooms because the movers are here and we have a lot of work to do.” He stated.

“Yes, Daddy. I want the room on the left and Angela wants the room on the right.” Christina stated as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

The rest of the morning was spent giving the movers instructions as to where to place which boxes and putting furniture away. By 2pm the movers where done. Scott and the girls were tired and sweating from their hard work. Scott suggested that everyone take a quick shower and change. He would take them all for an early dinner and then they could get back to work emptying the boxes.

Scott found the boxes with bathroom items and handed towels, shampoo and other essentials to Angela and Christina. He then took the box and walked to the master bathroom with Linda. As he bent down to place the box on the floor he noticed Linda move in behind him.

She reached down and began caressing his ass through his jeans. “Hey stud, why don’t we save time and water by showering together.” She stated with a sexy twang.

Scott turned around to find Linda had removed her shorts and shirt. She was standing there in her bra and panties with a gleam in her eyes. “Who am I to reject such an enticing offer from such a beautiful woman.” He stated as he quickly picked her up and carried her to the shower. He deposited her in the shower and immediately turned on the water.

Linda screamed as the cold water hit her. “Scott, I still have my underclothes on!” She stated.

“As do I. I guess we will have to fix that problem.”

He stated as he leaned in to kiss her. His hands immediately wrapped around her and he expertly flicked the clasp on her bra and peeled the wet garment from her shoulders. Linda reached down and started to pull Scott’s shirt off. In no time both Scott and Linda were naked. Scott reached for a bar of soap and a wash cloth and began soaping Linda’s body. He paid extra attention to her breasts. He then took the hand spray and rinsed the soap. Linda had a look of pure lust in her eyes as Scott continued to clean her body. Her nipples were distended and almost a fire red. Scott turned Linda around and began soaping her shoulders and worked his way down.

Linda was lost in her lust. She did not know what was happening. She had never been this horny in her life. The more Scott worked on her body the hotter she became. By the time he turned her around she was ready to explode. When she turned around she noticed a shower rod attached to the shower wall. The rod was just slightly higher than her belly button. Linda instinctively reached down with both hands to steady herself with the rod. Upon doing this she pushed out her ass which then found Scott’s very rigid cock seated in her crack. As Scott soaped her shoulders, Linda began to lightly rotate her ass with his cock worked into her crack.

Scott had never seen his wife this worked up. He was amazed when she bent over and grabbed the shower rod. His cock ended up nearly impaling her ass. He froze for a moment afraid to do anything to upset his wife. She had always been very adamant about nothing coming near her ass. As he stood there he noticed her start to move her ass. It felt incredible. Taking her cue he continued to rinse her shoulders. He then put the soap in the dish, backed away from her, ever so slightly; and then rammed his cock into her drenched pussy.

Linda felt Scott start to back away. She started to turn to tell him not to when she felt him change diretions and his cock split her pussy lips and filled her. She had never been one to orgasm without considerble effort but the stimulation of her pussy by Scott’s quick thrust sent her into an immediate orgasm. She grabbed the shower rod and thought she was going to rip it out of the wall as the largest orgasm of her life ripped through her body.

Scott, feeling Linda’s body seize up, again froze.

As Linda’s orgasm subsided she looked back over her shoulder at Scott. “Come on stud, what are you waiting for. Let me have it all.” She stated as she pushed her ass back to get him deeper.

Scott, was not one to pass up such an opportunity. He reached forward and grabbed Linda’s generous tits and used them for leverage. Together they worked to build up a rhythm. Soon he was slamming his cock into her in rapid fire fashion as he built to a climax.

Linda was moaning and trying to counter every thrust with one of her own. She felt another climax building and desparately wanted it to happen. Soon she felt Scott release her tits and grab her waist. He then began to release what felt like gallons of cum into her needy pussy. The sensation of her womb being bathed in his cum sent her into another gigantic orgasm.

Scott wanted to scream as he released his seed into his wife. He had never seen her this aroused and he could not remember when he climaxed with such force. Had he not been holding her tightly by the waist he was sure Linda would have fallen as she went limp in his hands with her second orgasm. He carefully lowered Linda to the shower floor. There they cuddled for a few minutes while they regained their strength.

“Wow! That was amazing.” Linda stated as she regained consciousness. “I have never cum that easily or that hard in my life. I don’t know what happened but I definately want to do that again.”

Scott leaned over and kissed Linda. “Just tell me the time and place and I will be there.” He stated.

“Would now be too soon?” She asked with a gleam in her eyes.

Scott noticed the gleam in her eyes. He had already seen it twice today. First with Mary Ann as she left and then when he turned and found his wife in her bra and panties. “I would love to but we promised the girls dinner.” He stated as he started to stand up to leave.

Linda remained seated on the shower floor. As Scott stood his cock ended up directly in front of her face. Before Scott knew what was happening Linda had engulfed his cock. Now it was Scott who grabbed the shower rod for support. His once flaccid cock was quickly regaining its erection.

“Linda! What? We need to . . " He tried to speak but Linda’s expert tongue work had removed any and all resistance.

Linda had never liked to give blow jobs. In fact, she had only done it twice. Once in college and once on her honeymoon. In both cases she had refused to allow her partner to cum in her mouth. Today, was another story. She attached Scott’s cock like it was the most delictable treat she had ever had. In seconds she had him erect and she was soon taking him all into her mouth and deep-throating him like an expert. It did not take long before Scott felt his climax approaching.

“Um . . Linda . . I . . am . . going . . to . . .cum” Scott tried to warn her.

Linda felt Scott’s cock begin to swell. Instead of pulling off she slammed herself down until his pubic hair tickled her nose. This sent Scott off. The first blast went straight down her throat. Linda then pulled back. Scott thought she was going to spit him out. Instead she pulled back until just the crown of his cock was in her mouth and began to milk his cum.

When Scott felt like he did not have anymore cum in his body, Linda took one last swipe of his cock and looked up at him. “I don’t know about the girls, but I just had a very filling dinner.”

With that, she stood up, grabbed a towel and exited the shower.

Scott just stood there mesmerized by her swaying ass as she walked away.

Who are you and what did you do with my wife, he thought as he reached for his towel.

A few minutes later he was finishing getting dressed when there was a knock on his door.

He opened it to find the twins dressed in sleeveless blouses and mini skirts.

“We are ready whenevery you are.” They stated. “We did not think you guys were ever going to be ready.

“From what we heard, we thought you guys might want to stay home.” Angela stated as both girls began to giggle and ran away from the door to the living room.

Bob noted a certain gleam in his girls’ eyes as his cock hardened watching their skirts sway as they ran down the hall.

“They are growing up so fast.” Linda stated as she wrapped her arms around Scott and kissed the back of his neck.

“That they are; that they are.” Scott stated as he took her arm and they walked to the living room.

They enjoyed a nice meal at a local tavern. The food was good and the service was great. Scott had never had a more attentive waitress. She was practically fawning over him and again he swore she had a gleam in her eyes.

After dinner they returned home. Scott told everyone they needed to change and work to get the bedrooms unpacked as much as possible tonight.

After his wife’s activities of the afternoon Scott did not think he would get much unpacking done if he worked in the bedroom with Linda. Therefore, he quickly changed into a T-shirt and shorts. As Linda was changing he walked out stating, “I’ll go help the girls while you take care of our room.” He did not wait for a response before he hurried down the hall.

He knocked on Angela’s door. “Honey, are ou ready to get to work?” He asked.

“Just a second, daddy”. She called out.

After a few minutes she opened the door. Scott stood there and stared at his daughter. She was dressed in a pair of skin-tight knit shorts that clung to her body like a second skin. Her shirt was not any better. She had selected a white sleeveless blouse that had wide openings at the arms and was tied off just below her breasts. The buttons were undone and Scott was pretty certain she did not have a bra.

“Earth to daddy.” She stated, as she waved her hand in front of his face.

“Oh, sorry. I guesse the driving wore me out more than I thought.” He stated as he walked into her room. “Well let’s get started. There are boxes to unpack and a room to find somewhere in here. I’ll start with these boxes while you get those.”

“yes daddy.” She stated as she turned around and bent over at the waist to unpack the first box.

Scott’s eyes were drawn to her long, toned legs. The followed them up to her young, firm ass. Her shorts clung to every curve. He felt his cock jump in his shorts.

“Angela, it looks like you can handle this. I’ll go check on your sister.” He stated as he tried to leave without her seeing his erection.

Angela peered around her shoulder. “Sure thing daddy. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can help you with.” She stated.

As Scott exited the room he could have sworn Angela was shaking her ass and he saw another gleam in her eyes.

Christina’s door was open and Scott heard sounds of boxes opening.

Christina was working in the closet.

“Chris, is there anything I can help you with?” He called into the closet.

“Yes daddy. I am having trouble putting some items away on the shelves. Can you help me up?”

“Sure, dear . .” Scott started to respond as he walked int the closet.

There stood Christina on a step stool. She was wearing a string bikini top and a pair of shorts that looked smaller and tighter (if that was possible) than her sisters shorts. She was attempting to put a shoe box on the top shelf. Her arm was stretched as far as she could reach and she looked like she could fall at any moment.

Scott, sensing an eminent fall he rushed in and grabbed he by the hips. Christina let out a barely audible moan as she felt his touch. He held tight as she put the box up. Then, quicker than Scott could react she spun around and slid down.

The rapid move resulted in Scott’s hands which were originally holding her hips, endin up cupping her heaving breasts. The Christina reached around his neck and gave him a very un-daughterly kiss.

“Thanks daddy; your my hero.” She stated and the jumped down and bent down to unpack another box.

“Well, I think I will go check out the basement.” He stated as he hurried out of the room.

I need to cool down before I do something really stupid. He thought as he opened the basement door.

He had not spent much time exploring the basement when they viewed the house. Now he was able to look around. In one corner was an area that looked like it might have been an office. In it was a single picture. When he took the picture down he was surprised to find what looked like an old safe. There was no key hole or combination lock. It had a icon that looked like the key fob.

Scott ran upstairs and grabbed the keys. He ran back down and compared the two items. Yes, they match. he thought. He took the fob and placed it on the safe. He then turned the fob and the safe opened.

In the safe was a medallion. It looked like real gold with rubies, diamonds and emeralds forming a pattern. He carefully looked it over and the decided to put it on.

As soon as he put it on hre collapsed to the floor.

The medallion recognized the master of the house and began to download its’ programming. It did not alter any of Scott’s memories or knowledge. What it did was override his moral upbringing and provide him with knowledge of the power of the medallion, the house and the gold ring that remained in the safe.

After 15 minutes a new Scott stood up. He reached into the safe to get the ring. He then put the ring on and returned the medallion to the safe. After closing the safe and replacing the picture he headed upstairs to help pack the girls.

He walked into Christina’s room where he found her, once again on the step lader with her back to him.

Scott walked up behind her and grabbed her. This time his hands held her at the junction where her legs reached her pelvis. He stuck his thumbs under her shorts and caressed her firm ass cheeks. He used his fingers to caress her thighs to either side of her pussy.

Christina shoved the box she was holding onto the shelf, grabbed the shelf and started rotating her hips to increase the stimulation from his caresses. “OHhhhh, daddy; that feels great.” She moaned.

“You haven’t felt anything, yet.” He stated as he pulled her shorts down. Christina wasn’t wearing any panties. Scott lifted her up like she weighed next to nothing. He flipped her around and she slid down his body. As his hands reached her bikini top they slid under it to grab her breasts. Her nipples were hard and sticking out at least half an inch from her half-dollar sized areolas. He leaned down at sucked her left tit into his mouth. She experienced the first orgasm of her life. Her body exploded and then she went limp.

Scott picked her up and carried her to her bed. After depositing her there he went to Angela’s room. He found Angela with her back to the door bending down at the waist to empty a box.

He walked up behind her, grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back so his cock was wedged in her ass crack. He then reached around and expertly untied her blouse, grabbed her tits and pulled her against his body. She melted into him as he kissed her neck and mauled her tits. He reached up and pulled her blouse off her shoulders. As he did this she reached down and pulled her shorts off. As she bent down her ass pressed into Scott’s cock.

Scott quickly pulled down his shorts and slid his cock into her from behind. He felt the resistance from her hymen but continued to press forward until he was completely enveloped in her formerly virgin pussy. As soon as he bottomed out, she orgasmed and passed out. He held her until her orgasm had concluded. He then pulled out of her and carried her to her bed.

Once done with Angela, he stripped naked and walked to the master bedroom. He found Linda making the bed. She was dressed in a sheer red satin teddy. He walked up behind her; picked her up and laid her on the bed.

“We broke in the shower. Now let’s break in the bed.” He stated as he reached up and untied the satin cord that held her teddy closed in the front. He flicked open the teddy and leaned down to lick and suck on her distended nipples. He spent several minutes alternating between her breasts. Throughout this Linda experienced a continual string of mini orgasms. Scott then reached down and unsnapped the crotch of her teddy. He then slide his rigid cock deep into her pussy. He did not stop until he felt it bump against the entrance to her womb.

Linda was in heaven. Scott was giving her the fucking of her life. As he entered her she could have sworn he was larger but she just figured it was the heat of the moment. Then she felt his cock push against her womb. He had never reached that far. It hurt initially but then an orgasm rocked her body. Soon, every time his cock touched the entrance to her womb she would have a small orgasm. After a few minutes she felt her womb open and Scott’s cock slipped in. She felt Scott cum just before she had a mind-blowing orgasm and passed out.

Scott kissed his wife on the forehead. He then removed his cock, noticing how large and powerful it looked. Then he rolled over and fell asleep. His night was filled with dreams of having sex with many women in many ways. These dreams would have surprised the old Scott. Instead, they just kept him hard throughout the night.

End of Chapter 1