The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of any person is coincidental.

This material is proprietary and may not be reprinted or reposted without the permission of the author.

Salem Reborn—Chapter 3

The next morning was Sunday and Scott was not surprised to feel warmth around his cock when he awoke. This time he found Angela between his legs giving him a morning blow job. Christina was curled up asleep next to him on his right side. He reached over and began playing with her right breast. Soon her eyes opened and she smiled at him.

“Morning, daddy.” She purred.

“Morning, beautiful. Your sister is giving me a nice wake up. Why don’t you slip down behind her and return the favor.” He quietly suggested.

Christina gave him a wicked smile and quietly slid off the bed. Instead of moving behind Angela she slipped out the door. Scott was confused but decided to lay back and enjoy her slow ministrations. He spotted Christina slipping back in the door. Her hand hid something behind her back as she approached her sister.

Scott watched as she moved behind Angela and slid her head between her legs. Scott placed his hands on Angela’s head to prevent her from looking up.

Christina licked her sister’s slit until Angela was moaning onto Scott’s cock. She then stopped and moved away. Angela tried to tell her not to stop but could not speak well with a mouth full of cock.

Scott watched as Christina reached down to pick up what she brought in earlier. It was a large cucumber. She slid it into her mouth to get it wet. All the while staring into Scott’s eyes. She then lined the cucumber up with her sister’s wet and needy cunt. Slowly she inserted the cucumber in, twisting it as she moved it forward. Angela jumped when she first felt the cold object touch her but was soon pushing back to get more of it into her.

Christina started to fuck her sister with the cucumber; matching her strokes with Angela’s motions on Scott’s cock. It did not take Angela long to notice Christina was matching her speed. Soon Angela picked up her speed and was soon jack-hammering her mouth onto his cock. Soon both Scott and Angels climaxed. Angela fell forward and rolled off Scott with the cucumber still lodged in her spasming cunt.

“Morning, sis.” Christina chirped as she skipped to the bathroom for a shower.

Linda stuck her head in the door to announce that breakfast would be ready in 15 minutes. Scott rolled out of bed to join Christina in the shower. He patted Angela on the head and told her to take her time.

He found Christina in the shower rinsing off. He walked in behind her and cupped her large breasts. She slid back molding her body to his and trapping his cock in her ass crack. She leaned her head back and gave him a kiss.

“That was quite a show you gave. How should I repay you for that?” He asked while continuing to play with her breasts.

“Angela never like vegetables. I think I may have changed her mind. As for me; I prefer sausage for breakfast. Do you think you can find a nice sausage for me?” She asked as she wiggled her ass back into his cock.

“Let me think about that while I wash your back.” He replied while pushing her shoulders forward. She grabbed hold of the towel bar as Scott soaped up he back. He worked his way down paying special attention to her ass. He then lined up and slowly entered her pussy.

Christina purred as he slowly rocked in and out of he pussy. Each time he pushed forward she pushed back. After a few minutes she felt him pull out completely.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“Where no man has gone before. (He grew up a Trekkie.) And you will experience nothing put extreme please as I do.” He stated as he lined his cock up with the virgin rosebud of her ass.

“Oh.” She stated as she felt his cock. Her body tensed up.

“Relax and enjoy.” Scott stated as he slowly and gently pushed forward.

“Uh, Oh, Ohhhh, y..yeesssss.” She exclaimed as she felt him slowly enter he tight channel.

Scott had never felt anything as tight and warm before. He stopped to enjoy the feel of her velvet vice once he had bottomed out.

Christina had never felt as full or as aroused before. She wanted more. She began to flex her ass muscled to caress his cock.

Scott felt her muscles flex around his cock. It felt like her ass was giving him an internal hand job. He slowly started to pull back but her ass was trying to pull him in. This was great. Soon they had worked up a rhythm and Scott was plowing her ass for all it was worth. Scott flooded her colon with a huge blast of sperm sending Christina into a giant orgasm. Scott thought her ass would rip off his cock as it tightened so much when she climaxed.

After they both calmed down Christina turned around and licked his cock clean. She did not give any thought to where it had just been.

“That was quite a show.” They heard Linda say from outside the shower.

They looked over to see her leaning against the door frame dressed in a light green sundress.

“Now get cleaned up quickly before your breakfast gets could. Angela is already done with her shower.” She stated and walked out.

After breakfast Linda asked what the plans where for the day. Being Sunday they would normally attend church. Since this was only their second day in town they had not had time to find a church. Therefore Scott told everyone that they had no plans for the day. They could just relax around the pool or explore the town.

Angela and Christina both jumped up to get ready to swim. Scott knew their yard was completely hidden from outside views. He decided to test another aspect of the medallion. Since he had bonded with the girls he wanted to try to control them with his thoughts. Therefore he concentrated and thought. All of you will want to swim and tan. You will dress in your suites. The longer you wear the suits the more uncomfortable they will become. You will soon find it unbearable to wear the suits. You will find being nude to be liberating. Once nude you will find your arousal increasing. This arousal will make you take notice of the women around you. The more you look at them the greater your need. This will increase until each of you cums three times.

He sat there and watched as Linda soon jumped up to join her daughters. Scott decided to leave them and went to his home office to review the lists Mary Ann had made for him.

The lists were very detailed. She had added notes next to each name along with phone numbers and addresses. Looking over the list one name stood out. It was that of Alicia White. She was on the list of single, wealthy and influential. Mary Ann had noted that she had inherited a small fortune very young. She was exceptionally beautiful and had kept herself apart from most men because she was very independent and thought most men were after her money. He noted that she lived a few blocks away. He decided to take a late morning walk.

He soon found himself in front of her home. He decided to see if she was home. He knocked on the door and waited. Soon a very beautiful brunette opened the door. She looked like a younger version of Catherine Zeta-Jones with the tits of Angelina Jolie.

“A-hem, may I help you.” She stated as she glared at him.

“I am sorry to bother you but my name is Scott. My family and I just moved in and I was exploring the area and believe I got turned around.” He meekly stated.

“Oh, yes. Please excuse my rudeness. I get so many salesmen it is ridiculous. I am Alicia. You must have moved into the old witches house.” She stated as she extended her hand and asked him in.

Once in the house he pulled out the medallion. “I was wondering if you could tell me anything about the medallion I found in the house.” He turned and showed her the medallion.

She froze. “That is the lost medallion of WhiteAcres. It allegedly has the power to control minds. Some say it was responsible for the events surrounding the witch hunts but it was never found.” She responded in a monotone manner.

“When I snap my finger you will be my devoted slave. Everything you do or think will be done with the thought to my benefit. Anything I tell you will immediately be true. You will not be able to communicate this to anyone without my permission.” He informed her.

SNAP

Alicia blinked, “Master, . . . What did I call you? Yes, master, that is right. You are my master. But you weren’t. I am confused.” She stated while shaking her head.

“Alicia you don’t need to worry. You are my slave and you love being my slave.” He simply stated.

Instantly Alicia’s demeanor changed. She no longer looked confused. Instead she looked at Scott with eyes filled with adoration. “Master, how may I serve you?” She asked.

“You have knowledge of the medallion I showed you earlier. I want you to tell me all about it. But first, strip for me as I would like to see my slave in all her beauty. Know that with each garment you remove your arousal will double. It will not ebb until I have cum in you.”

Alicia smiled at Scott. She then reached up and pulled off the band holding her hair in a pony tail. She leaned her head forward and shook it left and right to fan her hair. Then she looked at Scott with smoldering eyes and slowly began to pull her cream colored blouse from her skirt. Then, without breaking eye contact she started to unbutton it from the bottom. Her tongue lightly licked at her lips. When the blouse was completely unbuttoned she ran her hands down her front to the top of the skirt. She twisted the skirt to bring the zipper to the front. She slowly lowered the zipper. Then she unhooked the skirt letting it drop in a pile to her feet. Scott saw her suck in her breath as her arousal increased. Not breaking eye contact; she ran her hands back up the front of her open blouse lightly cupping her breasts along the way. When they finally reached the top she gently pushed her blouse of her shoulders while pushing her chest out. Her blouse ended up in the pile with her skirt. Her eyes lit up as her arousal doubled once again.

“I like what I see.” Scott said, while drinking in her beautiful body. She stood before him in a nude silk one piece body stocking which clung to her like a second skin. “Why don’t we continue this in the bedroom.”

Just then they both heard a noise.

Alicia gave a startled look. “Master, I am sorry I forgot my little sister Brittany is here. She just finished high school and is spending the summer with me before she travels Europe for a semester.

The sound of a shower was then heard.

“Take me to her.” He commanded.

Alicia led him down the hall to the bathroom. The door was unlocked.

“Wait here.” He instructed and then quietly entered the bathroom. He could make out her figure through the semi-opaque shower curtain. Her back was to him as he took out the medallion and then quickly pulled open the curtain.

“Alicia, wha..” was all she could say before the medallion took control.

“Brittany, you are my slave. You exist to please me. You will finish you shower, shave all your body hair off and then go back to your room. Once there you will lie on your bed and place this medallion around your neck. You will have no memory of this conversation but will follow these instructions. When I close the door you will continue as if not interrupted. He then left the medallion on the sink, exited the room and she continued her shower.

Scott walked out to find Alicia waiting. “Now where were we?” He asked.

Alicia was still obviously aroused. She grabbed Scott’s arm and practically dragged him to her bedroom. “I believe we were right about here.” She stated as she walked over to her stereo and started her CD player. She started to weave and away with the jazz music. Her hands traveled up and down her front. She caressed her breasts and licked her lips. Then she reached up and pulled the straps off her shoulders. She held the garment to her chest as she continued to dance. She the turned around and pulled the body suit down. She looked over her shoulder and stared into Scott’s eyes as she pulled it down her legs. When it dropped to the ground she nearly collapsed as her arousal doubled again.

Scott walked over to her and picked her up. He carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down. She reached up and gave him a toe curling kiss. He climbed on top of her and lined up his cock.

“Please be gentle, master, I am a virgin.” she asked.

Two virgins in as many days!

“I will be gentle. You will feel no pain, only pleasure.” He stated as he slid into her hot, wet pussy. He felt he hymen and quickly passed through the inadequate barrier. Instead of feeling pain, she had a mini orgasm. Scott took his time pleasuring Alicia. But, all good things must come to an end. Scott pushed deep into her and released a stream of semen into her causing the dam of her arousal to break.

Alicia screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

“That looks like fun ,master.”

Scott turned to find Brittany standing, nude at the foot of the bed.

“My programming is complete.” She stated and handed him the medallion. I am here to serve and protect you.”

“Protect?”

“Yes, I have been programmed in all forms of self defense. The medallion noted my history of dance and martial arts and deduced that I would best serve you in that role.” She replied.

“That is nice. But first come here and show me how fit you really are.”

Brittany moved around to the side of the bed with the grace of a dancer. She crawled up to Scott who was sitting up next to Alicia with barely a ripple made on the bed. She wrapped her body around his and impaled herself on his rigid pole.

Scott slid down the bed without losing Brittany; who then started to ride him hard. Their motions caused Alicia to bounce around next to them.

Alicia awoke and took in the scene next to her. “It looks like Brittany has formally introduced herself. She always was the shy one.” She stated as she reached over and started playing with Scott’s right nipple. She then reached over and began sucking on his nipple.

Brittany reached down to pull Alicia’s head up. She then kissed her sister before pulling her to her own nipple.

Scott enjoyed the ride he was getting. He looked up at Brittany. Where Alicia was a full bodied brunette. Brittany was more athletic and a sandy blonde. Alicia’s breasts were at least a DD cup where her sister’s were a generous C, at best. Their most striking common feature was their deep blue eyes. Scott felt the signs of his imminent release. “When I cum both of you will also.”

He was just able to get that out when he erupted into Brittany. He felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock and then watched as Alicia’s body tensed up and then spasmed.

Brittany collapsed to his left with Alicia falling to his right. He pulled them close and fell asleep in a White sandwich. He woke up to find it closing in on 1pm. He carefully pulled himself apart from the women who simply closed the gap he left and cuddled together. He dressed and left them a note to come by his house tonight at 7pm.

He walked home with a spring in his step. When he walked in the house was empty. He checked the bedrooms but they were empty. He finally decided to check out back. There he found his family and Mary Ann wrapped together in a mass orgy. There were bikini parts spread throughout the yard. They were so engrossed in their activities that nobody heard him enter or undress.

Scott walked up and sunk his cock into the first cunt that was available. It turned out to belong to Mary Ann. His entry dislodged Linda who looked up at him with a pout. “Fine, you were here first.” He stated as he removed his cock to allow Linda to continue.

He then stepped back and moved behind Linda. “If you don’t want me there then I guess I will have to go to plan B.” He stated as he lined up his cock, still slick with Mary Ann’s juices, and slid it into Linda’s ass.

Linda was given no warning and her body tensed up at the intrusion. She tried to yell no but her mouth was being pushed deeper into Mary Ann’s cunt by Scott’s actions.

“This should teach you who is master and who is the slave.” He stated as he fucked her without any consideration for her. He did not stop until he deposited a load deep in her bowels. He then pulled out and ordered her to clean him with her mouth. Then he turned and left them staring at him.

A few minutes later Mary Ann helped Linda to the restroom to draw a bath. Angela and Christina came to stand next to their father. They had put their bikinis back on and they looked concerned.

Scott looked up but could not look into their eyes. “I don’t know what came over me.” He stated as his face dropped to his hands.

“Daddy, the last few days have been unbelievable. We don’t know what came over us today but we could not help ourselves. We have experienced more love in two days than in 16 years. We are carrying your babies. We love you but you scared us.” Christina stated as both girls wrapped him in a group hug.

“Thank you. I am so proud of how you have matured both physically and mentally. I will try to keep my temper in control. " He then got up and walked to the bathroom where he ran into Mary Ann.

“You hurt her.” Was all she said as she walked past him.

What have I done. I made them want each other then I hurt them. He thought as he opened the door. Linda was lying in the warm water. It was obvious she had been crying.

“My love. I am sorry. I can make your pain go away but not my sorrow.” With that Linda felt her body relax and the pain disappeared.

Scott, I don’t know or understand what has happened since we arrived in this house. I know I should be upset but I am not. I love you and want your happiness more than anything. Our children are having your babies. I am programmed to seduce men and women. There is a women in our house whom we have both had sex with. None of this bothers me. All I ask is that you don’t hurt me or our children.” When she finished Scott looked into her eyes and saw nothing but love.

He reached into the tub and picked her up and dried her. He carried her to the bed and then spent the next thirty minutes making love to her.

Afterwards they dressed and went to the kitchen. There they found the twins dressed in identical pink sun dresses and Mary Ann in a bright yellow one.

“Just in time, lunch is ready.” Angela stated as she placed a tray on the table. Lunch was uneventful.

After lunch the women asked to go shopping. With the new dress code they needed more clothes. Scott agreed. He figured he could use the down time. The girls left and Scott soon fell asleep in his recliner.

At 4pm Scott was awakened by the doorbell ringing. He was still groggy when he answered the door. There stood a black-haired woman with a basket.

Scott, without thinking, pulled out the medallion and told her to come in. He had just given her his standard instructions when there was a knock on the door. He went to the door and found a large man standing there. The man pushed his way past Scott.

“Margie” He called.

“Freeze!” Scott yelled.

The man found he could not move a muscle. Where Scott could normally not control men; the house could.

SNAP

The woman was released from her trance.

“Who are you? Who is he? Why are you here? He demanded.

“I am Margie Allison. That is my husband, Ken. I came to bring you a welcome basket. He must have followed after I entered the house. We had an agreement that I would not enter a house alone where there was only a man ,master .” She replied.

Scott looked over at Ken. Although frozen, he could see and hear everything. When Margie called him master the look shifted from anger to fear.

“Well Ken; your mistrust of your wife brought you here. Let’s find out if there was any reason for your jealousy. Margie please tell me yourself and your sexual history. Then tell me your darkest sexual fantasy.”

“As you know, my name is Margie. I am 24 years old. I am 5′ 7″ and my measurements are 36-26-37C. I have been married to Ken for nine months. I told him I was a virgin on our wedding night. That was not true. I lost my virginity at my bachelorette party to his little brother. I was drunk and so was he. The sex was the best I have ever had. Ken is very unimaginative in bed. My deepest, darkest sexual fantasy is to have his brother take me while he watched to teach him how to please a woman.” She recited while Ken watched. A tear dropped from his cheek.

“I will help you live part of your fantasy. Instead of you brother in-law I will demonstrate to your husband how to properly fuck his wife. Margie, you are going to perform a strip tease for me. With each piece of clothing you remove your arousal will double. In addition half the love you feel for Ken will be transferred to me with each piece removed.” Scott stated as he walked over to turn on the music. He then sat in his recliner.

Margie could not understand what was happening. She did not know why she started dancing, but dance she did.

Margie’s body started undulating with the music. She raised her arms above her head and swung her hips. Her arms traveled down her body, caressing it as it went. She slowly undid her belt and pulled it off. As she did, she noticed how aroused she was and how cute Scott looked. She began to put more effort into her dance and to pay more attention to Scott.

She teasingly pulled her shirt out of her pants and pulled it up to expose the bottom of her bra. She pushed it back down; looked Scott directly in the eyes and then quickly pulled her shirt off and threw it over her shoulder. It struck Ken before landing at his feet. She then cupped her breasts which were barely contained in a white lace demi-bra. She looked into Scott’s eyes and unsnapped her jeans. Slowly she pulled down her zipper and then wiggled out of her jeans. By this time her arousal and love for Scott had all but erased Ken from her mind.

She kicked her jeans toward her shirt and belt. Then she seductively walked to Scott dressed only in her bra and matching lace thong. Her thong was soaked with her juices.

“Would you like a lap dance?” She asked as she walked up his chair.

“I would love one but first let me get comfortable.” He stated as he stood up and stripped. “Ken, you might want to take notes.” With that jab he sat back down.

Margie licked her lips and moved between his legs. She balanced her knees on the arms of the chair and pressed her chest in Scott’s face. While rubbing her tits in his face she reached back and released the clasp. When she pulled back her bra slid down Scott’s chest. Scott picked up the bra and threw it. It landed draped over Ken’s head. Margie continued to give Scott an expert lap dance. By now her nipples were distended, red and to the point of almost hurting.

“Enough. It is time for the final event.” Scott stated as he reached up and ripped off Margie’s thong. He picked her up and carried her to the sofa. He whispered to her, “when I enter you, you will orgasm. You will continue to orgasm throughout and you will be very vocal. When I cum in you your orgasm will be three times greater than the most powerful orgasm you have had to that point.” He then entered her.

“Unghh, Ohhhh, Scott I’m cumming. You are so much larger than Ken. I have never felt so good.” Margie practically screamed. Her screaming documentary of the sex continued until Scott released his cum in her. She let out one final scream and passed out.

Scott returned to his chair and resumed his nap.

Fifteen minutes later the girls returned to find Scott asleep in the recliner, a naked woman on the sofa and a man-statue between them. Linda nudged Scott.

“Darling, we leave you alone for a few hours and what do we find?” She asked.

“They interrupted my nap. Would you or Mary Ann like to have a new Ken doll?” He asked.

“You know how I love playing with dolls. Thank you.” Linda kissed Scott and walked over to Ken. Her body started to emit a scent. She watched as Ken’s pupils dilated and then she led him back to Angela’s bedroom.

Scott returned to his nap while the sounds of sex permeated the house as Mary Ann and Linda broke in their new Ken doll.

THE END OF CHAPTER 3