The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Salvation’

(mc, f/f, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Salvation’

part Two

* * *

“—mmy? Tmmmy?”

Tammy moaned quietly. She realized she was lying on her back. There were some blurs talking to her. One of them was very close, lifting her head with one hand.

Tammy struggled to focus her eyes as her head rolled loosely on her neck. “Where’s Carole?” demanded the redheaded woman leaning over her.

Carole? Oh yes, Carole. What had she done with Carole? Tammy frowned as she tried to remember.

“Go easy on her, Jane,” murmured the next nearest shape. “She’s still only half conscious.” Nora’s face swam into view. “Tammy, listen to me. You and Carole were attacked.”

Might have been attacked,” corrected Timea. She stood a little behind the others with her arms crossed. “For all we know, Tammy could have gotten that bump fighting Carole.”

Nora pressed her lips together. “Come on, Timea. Do you really think this girl is capable of something like that? I told you, slavers have bodyguards and they have sex kittens, and the two don’t mix.” She turned back to Tammy. “Tell us what really happened, honey. Did someone attack you?”

Tammy gaped at the circle of anxious faces, frantically pulling her thoughts together. Nora’s question had reminded her what she had done to Carole—but she couldn’t let these people know about that. “Amazons!” Tammy whispered, pleased with her own inventiveness. “Two of them. They attacked us. One of them hit me with a stick. I think they carried Carole off with them.”

“Which direction did they go?” snapped Jane.

Tammy pointed over Timea’s shoulder, then wavered. Was that the direction that they had come from? If it was, Jane would complain that she hadn’t seen anything. She bit her lip and pointed in the other direction, realizing that it was just as likely Jane had come from there. She glanced nervously up at the commandos, looking for any clues to help her decide.

“Great,” sighed Timea, “she’s not even sure. Tammy, if you saw them take her away, you must have seen which direction they took her.”

“I- I’m not sure,” Tammy wavered, and glanced instinctively toward Nora.

“Leave her alone, Timea,” said Nora, right on cue. “She was probably only half conscious at that point. It’s a wonder she even remembers Carole being picked up.”

Jane folded her arms. “Well, there’s no point in arguing about it now. I’d say it’s more likely they went that way—” she pointed over Timea’s shoulder- “since we came from down there and didn’t see anything. But we can’t count on anything. They could have taken a side passage we haven’t explored yet. This place is huge.” She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. “We’ll just have to split up and search both directions. Nissa, come with me. We’re going back the way we came. Nora, you take Timea and Tammy in that direction. Move fast, but stay alert. We’ll get her back; don’t you worry. But we can’t afford to lose anyone else to carelessness.”

* * *

Nissa had watched this whole exchange in silence. Part of her agreed with Timea; it seemed almost too obvious that Carole had been alone with Tammy when she went missing. Could Carole really have made the bruises on Tammy’s head? But surely a half-brainwashed bed girl was no match for a Society commando. Hell, Tammy barely had the wit to string two sentences together.

Nissa rubbed her hip, which still ached from the spill she’d taken during the pod amazon’s attack. No, Tammy was nothing like that woman. But there were others like that woman out there—and it was two of them who had found Carole. Between that attack and the surprise one in the ballroom, it was beginning to look like this mission was jinxed.

Jane waved at her, and Nissa snapped out of her reverie and followed her down the hallway.

* * *

Tammy followed meekly behind Nora and Timea. It would have been easy to keep patting herself on the back, but she knew better. If there was one thing Mistress’ programming had already taught her, it was not to think too highly of herself. She was only a bed girl, with just enough mind to serve her Mistress.

Besides, there were four more intruders to take down. How would she handle the next one?

They paused at the bottom of a wide staircase. There were lights on upstairs.

Timea brought her walkie-talkie to her mouth. “Team one, we are heading upstairs to investigate some lit rooms. Over.”

“Roger that,” the walkie-talkie replied. “Good luck.”

Timea looked up the stairs, then signalled Nora. Crouching, Nora darted up them. At the top she made some different hand motions, then began peering down the halls.

Tammy watched Timea unstrap a bottle from her belt and take a long swig. “What’s that?” she asked, and the commando turned cool eyes her way.

“Water,” said Timea. And then, reluctantly, “Do you want some?”

“Yes, please,” said Tammy and took the proffered bottle. The mouthpiece was already warm from Timea’s lips. She remembered drinking, at Mistress’ command, from crystal wineglasses and tumbling headfirst into trance.

Ambrosia worked just as well when taken orally as it did when rubbed into skin. Better, in fact.

And it was tasteless.

Timea was signalling to Nora, who had reappeared at the top of the stairs.

Tammy stepped back and flexed her cunt muscles—something else Mistress had taught her. The vial slid down until she could feel the tip of it just at the edge of her snatch. She began to unscrew the water bottle.

Just then Timea turned to stare at her. “What are you doing?”

Tammy gaped, stammered, “I wanted more water.”

It was all she could think of, but it seemed to be enough. Timea was ready to believe anything of a half-witted slave girl like Tammy. “All right,” she shrugged, “but keep up with me. We don’t want to lose you.” She watched while Tammy took another swig, then looked up at Nora again. “Okay, come on,” she said, and walked quickly up the stairs.

Feeling the vial-tip between her thighs, Tammy did her best to walk normally. If they looked at her... Tammy’s heart jumped as Timea stopped at the top of the stairs and turned her head, but she just checked to be sure that Tammy was following, then set off with Nora down a hallway.

When she was sure Timea wasn’t about to turn around again, Tammy paused for half a step to slide the vial the rest of the way out. She unstoppered it as she began walking again and tipped the contents into the water bottle. The splash seemed unnaturally loud in her ears, but neither intruder turned.

There was nowhere to put the empty vial, so Tammy capped it and reinserted it in her pussy. She could always remove it later, when she had Timea and Nora under control.

Nora! Tammy cursed herself for her stupidity. She’d been about to hand the bottle back to Timea, but what would happen if Timea drank and became affected while Nora was still free? Ambrosia worked really quickly, and the ex-slave would be sure to recognize signs of trance.

There was only thing to do: Tammy would have to drug Nora as soon as Timea began to show signs that the Ambrosia was working on her. But how? She couldn’t ask for her water bottle, too. And even if she could, and she drugged it, she couldn’t guarantee both women would drink at the same time. If only one drank, and saw what happened to the other—no, drugging Nora’s water was just out of the question. It had to be physical contact, then.

They intruders had stopped at a closed door. Light was visible from underneath it and Nora was on her knees, sliding a small wire through the gap.

Tammy took the opportunity to retrieve the second vial from her ass, then hurried to catch up before the intruders noticed that she was hanging back. Mindful of her mistake with Carole, she kept the vial hidden behind her fingers as she passed the water bottle back to Timea.

“Thanks,” said the intruder, eying Tammy with just a trace of suspicion. She lifted the still-unscrewed lid from the bottle and sniffed inside, then shrugged. Tammy smiled innocently up at her.

Timea shrugged and took a deep swig of water.

“See anything?” she asked Nora.

Nora had hooked an eyepiece to the wire—a fiber optic thread—and was scanning the room. “No,” she whispered back. “Looks like some sort of parlor. Wait—there’s an amazon in there. She’s standing on the other side of the room. Doesn’t look like she’s been in a fight, but...”

Tammy was watching Timea with alarm. She hadn’t expected her to drink it right away. Frantically she worked the top off the second vial with her thumbnail, behind her back, and let the Ambrosia spill all down her hand.

“What do you think?” Nora asked, looking up at Timea.

Timea was blinking rapidly and looking confused.

“Timea?”

Tammy dove to the ground where Nora knelt. “Nora,” she whispered, grabbing the woman’s dry hand with her wet one. “Something’s happening to Timea. I’m scared!”

“Wha—?” Nora tried to let go of her hand, but Tammy clung to it. She slid it up under Nora’s sleeve, reaching as far as she could, then swapped hands and grabbed Nora’s other hand with her Ambrosia’d one.

“Tammy, stop it,” Nora hissed. She glanced at her hand, then, and realized that it not only felt greasy, it was glistening in the light. “What the—?” She shoved at Tammy to get her off, but already the Ambrosia was slowing her reflexes. Tammy let go of her other hand and reached up to smear the drug across Nora’s face.

She wished she had time to give Nora a proper introduction to Mistress’ magic, the kind she’d given Carole, but there was just too much to do now. With no steamer trunk around to pack these two into, she’d have to be creative.

“Timea,” Tammy whispered urgently, “drink more. Keep drinking. The water tastes delicious, doesn’t it? Drink it all. Nora, don’t try to get away, just listen to me.”

“Noooo,” moaned Nora, even as she rubbed her cheek more firmly against Tammy’s hand. “Tamm, don’.”

“Shhh,” Tammy soothed, and glanced quickly back up at Timea. The woman had reached to her belt, even as her water bottle was still in her mouth, and had lifted her walkie-talkie, undoubtedly hoping to use it as soon as she was finished drinking. Tammy felt a surge of respect for how strong Timea’s will must be. However... “Put down that walkie-talkie,” she commanded, and Timea’s hands dropped nervelessly from the object. Her face was crinkled into an expression half fear and half ecstasy. “Do nothing else until I tell you to.”

“Shhh,” Tammy said, focusing on Nora again, “Shhhhhhhh. It feels good, doesn’t it, Nora? It tastes good, doesn’t it, Timea? That’s right. Everything is all right now. Everyone is safe. Just relax and listen to my voice.” She reached out her free hand and drew Timea down to the floor with them.

Now she could see both intruders, side by side, with their hands limp and their heads drooping slightly to left and right. Timea had finished the water and let the bottle drop to the floor. Her mouth hung half open with her lips wet and glistening. Nora’s eyelids were at half mast, surrounded by the wet sheen of the Ambrosia all over her cheeks and forehead. The frown that had at first creased her forehead was gone now.

“Just relax,” cooed Tammy, in her best imitation of Mistress. “Just relax and listen to the sound of my voice. It’s so soothing just to relax and listen, isn’t it? No worrying, no fighting, no trying to think thoughts too difficult for you. Thinking is too difficult for you, isn’t it, Nora?”

“Yessss,” sighed Nora. Something almost like relief flashed acrosss her face.

“It’s too difficult for you, too, isn’t it, Timea?”

“Mmmm,” agreed Timea. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment.

“It’s a good thing I’m here, then, to think for you,” Tammy told them. She felt a pang of remorse at the statement; after all, she was the last person to be trusted with a thought. But there was no one else, and Mistress was counting on her. “Will you let me think for you, Nora and Timea?”

The women agreed that they would.

“Good girls,” said Tammy.

She led them back down the stairs, down the hall, and back to the ballroom. Thankfully, neither of the other intruders saw them or called on the walkie-talkie. A few minutes more and Tammy was alone with two very obedient intruders, standing in the middle of Mistress’ sleeping slaves.

She had thought about entering the upstairs room—one of Mistress’ amazons had been inside, according to Nora. But Tammy had no idea what the amazon might do, and there were still two intruders loose in the house. The amazon was undoubtedly programmed for something; what would it do if it saw Tammy running around loose? It might subdue her before she dould tell it what was happening, or simply not be programmed to listen to her.

She had to do this herself, until Mistress returned.

Please, Mistress, come back soon.

Two of the wombs—hers and Lisa’s—were still open. Tammy ordered Timea to crawl into Lisa’s. The muscular intruder was so obviously made to become an amazon.

Timea showed no hesitation as she slowly clambered into Lisa’s womb, turning to face them and positioning herself in the woman-shaped indentation inside. Her shoulders fit neatly into the depression meant for Lisa.

Tammy didn’t know how to insert the I.V. drips properly—but Nora did; she had removed enough of them. Tammy commanded, and Nora leaned in to obey. Once the needles were in Timea’s arms, Nora tightened the pads that would hold Timea’s head in place and slid the earbuds into her ears.

“Insert the dildo,” Tammy instructed; Nora took out her knife and cut right through the crotch of Timea’s pants. She took the hard black rubber pole currently bent forward around Timea’s crotch, and twisted it in her strong hands, guiding the head into Timea’s unresisting slit, then easing the rest of its cool length inside.

Tammy felt a surge of wistfulness as Nora stepped back and slid the door closed.

There was a soft hum as the womb sprang to life. Only the tips of Timea’s combat boots revealed that this pod held anything different from the one next to it.

Soon enough, it wouldn’t.

With Timea locked safely inside her womb, Tammy drew Nora down beside her on the floor. “I’m not going to put you in a womb,” she said. “Do you know why?”

Nora shook her head slowly. She knew nothing at all, and was content.

“You don’t need it,” Tammy told her. “The wombs are for processing new slaves like me, people who still need to learn and forget until they can serve Mistress properly. But you’re already a slave—or at least you were. Remember what you told me, Nora, about your old Mistress? You were everything She wanted you to be, weren’t you?”

For just a moment Nora’s frown returned, but then it smoothed into a look of bliss. “Yes,” she sighed. “I was.”

Tammy smiled and patted her hand. “And you will be again. For my Mistress. We will both be Her adoring slaves, forever.” She brushed aside a lock of Nora’s hair that had fallen in front of her face.

“Tell me, Nora, did you have code words, code phrases, that would take you deeper into Her service?”

“Yes,” Nora smiled.

“Can you tell me what they were?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Try for me,” Tammy insisted.

Nora’s eyes glazed over with effort, but she shook her head. “I can’t remember. Dr. Tarkanian said I’d blocked them out of my conscious mind. She helped me. She said it wasn’t safe for me to remember them.”

Tammy bit her lip. “But it’s safe for you now, isn’t it? You’re already a slave; don’t you want to be a better slave? Don’t you want to comply?”

“I... yes,” Nora agreed. “But I can’t remember.”

This was so frustrating. Tammy didn’t want to have to put Nora in a pod, not when she already had all that slave training lying just beneath the surface. Besides, Tammy was hoping Nora really had been an amazon, and that once she remembered, she’d be equipped to take over the defense of Mistress’ property. Tammy knew she wasn’t up to the task; didn’t this situation prove it?

“All right, Nora,” she said in desperation, “tell me what would make you remember. Think hard.”

Nora obeyed, frowning and chewing her lip in unconscious imitation of Tammy. She looked so beautiful with her dazed eyes and preoccupied expression that it was all Tammy could do not to kiss her. At last she spoke. “If I was regressed... taken back to the time when my code phrases were implanted in me. Mistress imprinted me with sex. If I was having sex, I might be able to remember.”

Perfect! Tammy was well prepared to have sex. Especially with Nora. She leaned across and kissed Nora, reveling in the feel of her slack lips and slow-moving tongue. “Good girl,” she whispered. “So we can—”

The beep of a walkie-talkie cut through her words. “Team two, this is team one. Any luck? Over.”

Tammy’s gaze shot to the walkie-talkie, but instead of panic, she felt triumph. “Nora,” she whispered, draping herself over Nora’s back and brushing her ear with her lips, “answer them. Tell them that you have had no luck so far, but are still looking. Don’t let them know that you are hypnotized.”

Nora picked up the walkie-talkie, with an expression of curiosity on her face. “Team one, this is two. No luck so far. Over.”

“Roger that. Shit. Look, let’s meet up. Come back to the pod room. Over.”

“No,” Tammy whispered. “Tell them that you’re waiting for some amazons to leave, so you can check out something. Tell them to meet us in the corridor where you found me, after you call.”

Nora, still looking bemused, spoke into the walkie-talkie. “Negative on that. We’re waiting for some amazons to move so we can check a room. I’ll call when we are clear—meet us where we picked up Tammy. Over.”

“Roger that. We’ll keep poking around. Over.”

“Roger. Over and out.”

Nora’s hand lowered the black box, and she exhaled.

“Very good,” Tammy said, licking her ear. “Now, Nora, we have to send you back. Back to when you were a good slave, so that you can remember how wonderful it was. And you can become a slave again.”

“Yes,” Nora agreed.

“You want it, Nora. You want it more than anything. To be a slave again.”

“Yesss.”

Tammy turned Nora around until she was looking into her dilated pupils. “Look into my eyes, Nora. Look into them. Yes, look deep, deep. Look, and remember. Remember your Mistress. Can you remember Her?”

“Mistress...”

Tammy stared back into Nora’s eyes and tried not to blink. It would be hard not to hypnotize herself, with the Ambrosia from her hand in her bloodstream and Nora’s beautiful eyes so wide open and placid. But she was her Mistress’ tool, and just this once more she would be strong.

“Remember, Nora. Remember Her when She was remaking you, when She was erasing the old Nora and turning you into a slave. Do you remember?”

“Yes... remember...”

“You are there now, Nora. With your Mistress, and She is programming you. Do you remember?”

“Yess..”

“Tell me, Nora. Tell me where you are.”

“Mmmy knees. I’m on my knees,” Nora said, “and I’m staring at her pussy. I was eating it, and I can still taste it. I love her pussy. I was asleep, eating her pussy, but now I am awake, and I am staring at it, and it is in my mind... controls my mind...”

Tammy looked around the room—there. She quickly stood up and grabbed a plastic chair from in front of the computer terminals. She dragged it back to where Nora sat on the floor.

She positioned it in front of Nora, sat down and spread her legs, sliding to the edge of the chair, displaying her tingling slit.

“Get on your knees, Nora. Look at my pussy. It has your mind, just like Her pussy did. It is Her pussy, your Mistress’ pussy. Do you remember it?”

Nora had risen to her knees, and was crouched forward now, staring. Her breath was warm on Tammy’s pussy lips.

“Yesss.... no. Not the same... not my Mistress’. Lighter.”

Tammy frowned. “No, Nora, it is the same. You want to be a slave, don’t you? A good slave? Then you must see it. The pussy in front of you is your Mistress’ pussy. Try, Nora. Make yourself remember.”

“I... I... Yes. I see it. It is the same. It is my Mistress’ pussy. It controls me.”

“Good girl. You are there now, on your knees, staring at Her pussy. And what happens?”

“She, she tells me, instructs me to stroke myself. To slide my fingers in... Two in my snatch, and one in my ass. And I do...”

“Yes,” Tammy said, “You do. Do it now—touch yourself. Two fingers in your snatch, and one in your ass.”

Nora’s hands moved into her pants, seeking, and she moaned softly as her fingers found their goals.

“Masturbate, Nora. Masturbate, and remember. Remember what she told you.”

“Yes... and now I’m looking into her eyes—she told me to,” and Nora’s wide eyes lifted to look into Tammy’s, “and I’m touching myself, and she’s telling me... telling me...”

“Yes,” Tammy breathed, trying not to lose herself in Nora’s eyes. “Remember.”

“She’s telling me... that I have to go back. Have to pretend to be Nora Lauten. But that inside I am her slave, will always be her slave. And that she’s going to put triggers in my mind, to awaken the true me, the slave me.” Nora shivered, knuckles flexing under the black fabric of her pants. “And then she is telling me to sleep, sending me deeper...”

“Yes,” Tammy gasped. Her pussy thrilled with each of Nora’s deepening breaths—she could almost feel wetness spreading on the plastic beneath her. All she wanted was to get on her knees next to Nora and proclaim her own devotion. But... “Deeper,” she said. “deeper, and deeper, until there is nothing left of you but a slave, and the slave remembers her control phrases...”

Nora’s head had tilted slightly to the left, and her eyes had fallen back to Tammy’s slick slit. But she wasn’t seeing it—her mind was lost, gone. She looked like a marionette at rest.

Tammy’s brows knitted. Had she done it wrong? Had Nora’s remembered trance sent her so deep that she couldn’t remember? Tammy didn’t know what to do.

Nora just knelt there, breathing softly.

Tammy licked her lips to speak.

“Substantial loyalty purple program,” Nora said in a low voice. “When I hear ‘substantial loyalty purple program’, I will remember that I am a slave, and will obey.”

Tammy broke into a wide smile. Even deep in trance, Nora remembered what Tammy had wanted.

“Overwhelming obedience red routine,” Nora continued. “When I hear ‘overwhelming obedience red routine,’ my mind will open. My will will sleep, and my mind will be completely open, totally obedient to command, and perfectly receptive to programming.”

Tammy’s smile widened. Nora had given her the keys to her mind.

She waited, but Nora remained quiescent.

“Good,” Tammy finally said. She couldn’t wait any longer; the others would already be anxious. “Very good, Nora. Now, you are lifting, slowly, slowly. Coming out of trance. Slowly, you rise, returning to awareness. Your thoughts are becoming more solid, more awake, more aware.”

Nora’s eyes slowly started to focus and slowly, inexorably, slid up until they were fixed back on Tammy’s. Her whole posture tightened, lifting and hardening until she was rigidly at attention.

“Very good,” Tammy said. “And now, slowly, you are waking up. Coming out of trance entirely, waking—”

“Team two, this is team one, come in. Over.”

Tammy blinked and looked at the walkie-talkie. She frowned.

“What’s going on?” Nora whispered. There was fear in her eyes.

Oh no! She had woken up too far.

“Nora? Timea?” The walkie-talkie crackled.

Nora looked at the walkie-talkie, then at Tammy, and gasped.

Tammy set her chin. “Overwhelming obedience red routine.”

Nora’s eyes widened. “I- that- oh, NO...”

“Listen to me, Nora. You cannot resist. Overwhelming obedience red routine.”

Nora’s mouth worked but nothing came out. She stared into Tammy’s eyes.

Tammy was scared, afraid that it wasn’t working, but all she could do was keep going, doubling the steel in her voice. “You cannot resist,” she said. “Over. Whelming. Red. Routine.”

Nora’s mouth closed, then opened, then closed. The terror faded from her eyes.

Her mouth opened again.

“The slave is open,” it said. “She is totally obedient to command, and perfectly receptive to programming.”

Whew. “Pick up the walkie-talkie, and tell the others that you’re sorry, you had to be quiet for a moment there. You didn’t find anything, and we will meet them in the hallway in ten minutes.”

Nora picked up the walkie-talkie. “This is two. Sorry, we had to be quiet for a moment there. We didn’t find anything, and we will meet you in the hallway in ten minutes. Over.”

“Nora? What happened?”

“Some amazons passed by,” Tammy hissed. “But you got away from them.”

“Some amazons passed by,” Nora repeated, “But we got away from them. Over.”

“Ah. Okay, we’ll see you in ten. Over and out.”

The hand with the walkie-talkie drifted down to Nora’s thigh.

Tammy grinned at her. “Very good, Nora-slave. Now, listen. Think about your Mistress. What is Her name?”

“Geneva Wilkes.” Nora’s voice was flat, but her expression was blissful.

Tammy nodded. “Geneva Wilkes is not your Mistress anymore,” she said. “Now your Mistress is Miranda Garrett. You are in Miranda Garrett’s house, and She is your Mistress. All right? Repeat that for me, Nora. Geneva Wilkes is no longer your Mistress. Now your Mistress is Miranda Garrett.”

The space between Nora’s brows puckered prettily. For a moment Tammy thought she would refuse the shift of loyalties, but the red routine was indeed overwhelming. Whoever Mistress Wilkes was, she must have programmed her slaves for tradability. “Geneva Wilkes is no longer my Mistress,” sighed the commando. “Now my Mistress is Miranda Garrett.”

“And everything you did for Geneva Wilkes, you will do for Miranda Garrett. Say it, Nora.”

“Everything I did for Geneva Wilkes, I will do for Miranda Garrett.”

“You will be Miranda Garrett’s amazon. Say it.”

“I will be Miranda Garrett’s amazon.”

“Good slave,” said Tammy. “Now, what do you do to seal your programming?”

“I kiss my Mistress’ pussy,” smiled Nora dreamily. She licked her lips and leaned forward without even being prompted.

Tammy felt her cheeks flush. No one kissed a bed girl’s pussy; only a Mistress deserved that honor. But for her Mistress’ sake Tammy would accept the impropriety. Just this once.

She spread her legs and felt the warm, wet tongue slide in. Straight between her lips and up, up, up again directly over her clitoris. Tammy felt the small bud ripen. She shuddered and sighed. Forgive me, Mistress, but I can’t help enjoying this. Ohhh, it feels so good!

She clutched Nora’s hair tight in her hands and thrust her deeper, rejoicing in each fresh jolt of electricity. Now her whole body was on fire. She gasped and mewed and chewed her lips, and at last cried out with a release like nothing Mistress’ womb had ever given her.

“G- good slave,” she said raggedly, when she could talk again. “Substantial loyalty purple program.”

Nora drew back and crouched before her, head down but shoulders back, fingers curled loosely over upward-facing palms. She looked both taut and oddly submissive. This wasn’t quite the reaction Tammy had expected, but who knew how Geneva Wilkes programmed her amazons? “Nora,” said Tammy, “look at me.”

The slave raised her head and regarded Tammy with alert but heavy-lidded eyes.

Tammy swallowed. She wasn’t used to addressing amazons, but with this one she had no choice. “Our Mistress’ property is in danger,” she said. “Intruders have broken in and are trying to steal her slaves. You were one of the intruders—do you remember?”

“Of course.” Nora’s eyelids dropped even lower for a moment. She smiled. “I was... I... But you saved me from that. Now I am a slave, like I should be. And... and Timea, too—and Carole?”

Tammy nodded and smiled encouragingly. This was more like it! This was amazon brainpower!

“And now,” said Nora, her voice grown husky with pleasure, “you want me to help you convert Jane and Nissa. Is that right?”

“That’s right!” beamed Tammy. “You will help me, won’t you?”

“Of course,” Nora sighed. “I must serve my Mistress. Miranda Garrett is my Mistress. I must serve Her. Tell me how to serve, Tammy.”

“Oh, Nora, I’m so glad you’re here! It’s been so hard for me to think of ways to protect Mistress’ property. But now you can tell me what to do—you can be the one in control!”

Again that crease between Nora’s brows. But this time it didn’t fade; it deepened. “Me... in control? No... no, I can’t.”

Tammy gaped. Her jaw snapped closed, flapped open again, snapped closed. At last she found her voice. “But- but you’re an amazon. I’m just a bed girl.”

“I’m a bed girl too,” pouted Nora. “I only obey. I never control.”

“But,” gasped Tammy. “you’re an amazon! You were Geneva Wilkes’ amazon, and now you’re Mistress’ amazon!”

Nora looked puzzled. “No. I am an amazon now... I belong to Miranda Garret, and I am Her amazon. But... I’m a cute co-ed. I am—I was Geneva Wilkes’ bed girl. And bed girls only obey. I can’t be in control.”

Tammy sagged in the chair. It took almost half a minute for the truth to sink in. I’ve been an even bigger fool than I thought, she told herself. I told Nora she’d do everything for Mistress that she’d done for Geneva Wilkes, and I made her into another me. She was a bed girl before, and she’s a bed girl now. The only difference is that she knows she should be an amazon. But without training, she’s not much better at it than I am. And if I try and awaken the commando in her again....

The walkie-talkie chirped, startling them both. “Nora?” came Jane’s voice, startlingly clear. “Timea? Where the hell are you? Come in.”

* * *

End Part Two