The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A psychic is compromised to cause a change to a near neighbour and finds out too late to correct it.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

This story is the copyright of Latexthom and must not be copied or published or otherwise displayed on sites other than MCstories without the explicit permission of the author: Comments and suggestions are always welcome:

Samantha’s new life

By Latexthom

Chapter 1

Samantha Richmond, a very handsome woman in her mid-thirties, was moving into a new home with her fourteen year-old daughter Jenifer. Samantha had cleared all the down stair boxes it to their respective placed. The kitchen was stacked with pots, pans and dishes and the two reception rooms were sorted. Samantha was now upstairs emptying the boxes that contained clothing. She was hanging most things in the large built in wardrobe in the master bedroom. She had recently separated from her husband and was now filing for a divorce. Jenifer was in her bedroom emptying her boxes and putting everything away.

The master bedroom was in the back of the house and Samantha looked out of the window to look at her garden. The centre was lawn with flower and shrub boards all around the outside. She was thinking about buying a lawn mower when she witnessed a neighbour hanging out her washing on a washing line. She noticed the light shining off the clothing and wondered what would cause that. She went back to unpacking and then a thought crossed her mind. It could be latex or PVC she went back to the window and looked again. The old woman in the garden directly behind Samantha’s was in her seventies and as Samantha looked at the washing the woman turned around and starred directly at Samantha.

Samantha wanted to look away but something held her attention looking at the washing. She determined it was latex and was appalled. That was why she separated from her husband, he was intent on dressing Samantha in latex and putting her in bondage. The woman held her glaze for several minutes and then turned away. She hung the last item on the line and then walked back into the thatched cottage. Samantha continued starting for three more minutes and then went back to her unpacking. As she opened the last box, Jenifer entered the room and asked, “Can I explore on my bike, and I have finished my unpacking. Samantha replied, “Ok but don’t go far and don’t get lost, take you mobile with you.” Jenifer shouted, “OK,” as she ran down the stairs.

Samantha continued to empty the last box and put the designer closed away. Jenifer took her bike out of the garage and rode it out of the small development and down the older village street. As she was riding past the thatched cottage where the old woman lived, something caused her to stop and get off the bike.

She looked around wondering why she had done that when the front door of the cottage opened. The old woman said, “Come here, I would like to talk to you.” Jenifer wanted to ride off and continue her exploration but she felt compelled to walk to the woman. She laid her bike against the front picket fence and walked to the front door.

The Woman said, “Good come in, I would like to ask you about your Mother. Why is she so bigoted against latex?” Jenifer asked, “What is latex, I do not know what you mean.” The woman continued, “Take off all your clothes and I will explain.” Jenifer became very scared as her hands started removing all her clothes. The front door was still open and passers-by would see her. She wanted to scream but her lips would not open. The woman watched her strip and when Jenifer was completely nude, she shut the door and said, “Follow me and you cannot talk until I let you.” The woman walked towards one of the ground floor bedrooms and Jenifer followed. Her fear was climbing but she looked serene. As she stepped into the bedroom the woman said, “You are going to dress in latex and you will love it. Now let’s see if we have your size.” The woman opened a drawer and took out latex bloomers in Jenifer’s size. As her handed these to Jenifer, Jenifer took them and pushed her feet into the leg holes. The woman said, “Pull them up,” and then handed over a latex dress with long sleeves that came down as far as Jenifer’s knees. Jenifer pulled the dress over her head and pushed her hands and arms into the sleeves, She felt the strange material hug her and knew that she loved that feeling. Next the woman handed Jenifer a pair of latex shoes in her size and Jenifer put them on.”

The woman said, “All you need now is a coat and then we will find some clothes for your mother.” The woman opened a wardrobe and extracted and floor length latex double breasted coat in navy blue. She handed it to Jenifer saying, “Here put this on.” Jenifer put the coat on and the woman said, “Whenever you wear this coat, you must wear it properly, all buttons fastened, belt tightly buckled and the hood up over your head. “ Jenifer did as instructed and could not believe the feeling they coat created. The woman opened another chest of drawers and removed more items of latex. She placed these in a small suitcase and added chains hand cuffs and a gas mask. When she closed the case she said, “OK we will go back to your mother and you can tell me about her on the way. You carry this case and I will wheel your bike.” Jenifer picked up the case and found it very heavy. It had wheels so she pulled the extended handle up and wheeled the case behind her.

Outside the old woman wheeled the bike and Jenifer followed pulling the case. The woman said, “You can talk between here and your house so tell me why did your mother leave your father and what is she going to do for money. Jenifer replied, “Daddy was liaising with the criminal fraternity and he wanted to put mummy in bondage. She has never worked since she was a cat walk model and she gave up that when she got married because she has a private income.”

The old woman said, “That could be useful.” As they neared the four bedroomed house, the woman stopped for a few seconds and then said, “Ok we are safe to enter now.” The old woman followed by Jenifer entered through the front door and Samantha was lying down in the hall between the stairs and the kitchen. The old woman said, “Jenifer remove all your Mother’s clothes.” Jenifer found again that her body followed the instruction. She was also mute again and she removed her mother’s designer dress, shoes and underwear. The old woman opened the suitcase and handed Jenifer a pair of pink latex bloomers. Jenifer slid these up her Mother’s legs and pulled them up to her crotch. Next the old woman handed over a pink baby doll night dress. Jenifer pulled this short night dress over her mother’s head and fed her arms into the sleeves. The woman then produced and pink hood with an open face. Samantha had a full head if shinny chestnut coloured hair and Jenifer pulled the hood over her head and pasted it to her scalp. The old woman pulled a penis gag from the case and pushed it into Samantha’s mouth.

She then smeared glue over the hood and pulled a gas mask over the top. Next came a pair of hand cuffs and the woman fastened Samantha’s hand together behind her back. The last item of clothing out of the case was a floor length red latex cape which was a floor length variety. She handed this to Jenifer and told her to follow them up stairs. Samantha stood and walked slowly up the stairs and into her master bedroom. She stood just inside the door and the woman said, “Put the cape on your mum.” Jenifer moved a chair next to her Mother and standing on it pulled the cape over her head. The cape came with a hood and she lifted that over the mask. The woman then said, “While I arrange your Mother go and fetch that chain, pad lock and manacle from the case. Jenifer walked down the stairs while the old woman caused Samantha’s sleeping body to move to the bed. As Samantha lay down on the bed and stretched out so the cape was wrinkle free and enclosing her whole body, Jenifer returned with the three items the woman asked for. The woman then fitted the shoes she was carrying to Samantha’s feet, they were almost ballet boots and they were locked on. When Jenifer returned, the woman took the chain and manacle and secured it to Samantha’s ankle around one boot, she the secured the other end around the water pipe feeding the radiator with the pad lock. When Samantha was secure the woman said, “Now Jenifer you are not allowed to enter this room while your mother is bound to that radiator. You are also not permitted to remove any clothing or speak until I return tomorrow. Come I will show you how to make a meal, for yourself.”

After the old woman had shown Jenifer how to make a meal and Jenifer sat done it eat it, the old woman left the house and returned to her cottage. When Jenifer had eaten, she went into the sitting room to watch the TV. Upstairs her mother had awoken and was attempting to get off the bed. She stood after much effort and walked toward the door. The chain only allowed her to cover half the distance. The hood on the cape restricted her vision and she could not shake it off.

The old woman was sitting in her back kitchen listening to Samantha’s mind. Samantha could not free herself from the radiator and being gaged, could not shout to Jenifer. The woman changed Samantha’s mind so after two more hours, she would think that this dress and bondage would be her normal state.

The old woman finished making her meal and sat down to consume it. She listened to Samantha every few minus and made a few more changes. She decided that Samantha should sleep so she caused her to become very tired and unable to keep her eyes open. Samantha was soon asleep. Jenifer look in as she went to bed. Being unable to remove even the coat she slept on top of her covers just like she has seen her mother sleeping as she looked in on the way to her room.

The old woman smiled as she got ready for bed, both girls were sleeping and were going to have very vivid dreams. She had not slept more than a few hours a night so she had plenty of time to develop some good dreams for her victims.

For Samantha the woman caused her dream to be about her Husband and his desire for latex bondage. And for Jenifer a dream about latex clothing and sex. The old woman went to sleep at three thirty and slept until after eight o’clock. When she woke, she washed, dressed in her latex and made a quick breakfast. She linked with Jenifer and instructed her to make breakfast for herself. Samantha was awake and hungry, she also need the toilet. The woman caused her to believe that her current bondage was self-achieved and that there was no rush to remove it. The woman then walked back to Samantha’s house and rang the doorbell. Jenifer opened the door and the woman said, “You can speak now but quietly, no shouting and no angry outbursts.” Jennifer stepped back and allowed the woman to enter and then said, “What have you done to Mother and can I undress and have a shower. The old woman replied, “These clothes are now your favourite clothes and are the only ones you are permitted to wear. You can have a shower but you must redress in the clothes as you are now when you are dry. Jenifer ran to her bedroom to get undressed. The woman was in her mind and as the clothes came off she increased Jenifer’s sense of despair and fear. The woman walked up to Samantha’s room and said as she entered, said, “Well look at you, do you need any help.” After a short delay she continued, “No, Ok I’ll leave you here and see to Jenifer.” Samantha mumbled into the gag and the woman said, “If you gag yourself don’t scream at me.”

Before turning away the old woman walked to the bed and unlocked the manacle on Samantha’s leg. She then turned and walked away. The old woman walked into Jenifer’s bedroom and fond Jenifer sitting at her computer surfing latex shops. Martha said, “Good girl you are getting the right idea. Come and follow me, we will go to my home and I will make you very happy.” Samantha stood wobbly on the extreme high heels. She hobbled to the bedroom door and looked out. She was just in time to see Jenifer in a latex coat walking down the stairs following the old woman from the cottage. Samantha took the stairs very slowly, she was used to high heels be these boots had heels of nearly six inches and she was concerned she could fall. She reached the bottom of the stairs as Jenifer reached the old woman’s house. With the cape in the way she could not grip the latch so she pulled the cape up through her hands a few inches at a time until her hands were free behind her back, he felt for the latch and opened the door. Letting the cape go so it fell to the floor she step outside and the door closed behind her. She hoped that Jenifer had a key and started walking to the Woman’s cottage.

As she reached the main road through the village a woman pushing a child in a push chair approached and as they passed the woman said to the child, “Look Martha has a friend.” Samantha wanted to reply saying, that she was no friend of Martha but the gag kept her silent and she hobbled past the young woman. Samantha kept on going to Martha’s cottage and finding the front door closed, she knocked on the door using the filter on the gas mask. Jenifer opened the door still in her long latex coat. Jenifer stepped back and allowed Samantha to enter. Samantha shouted through the gag and Jenifer said, “I am not permitted to touch you. Martha is in the kitchen. Jenifer walked to the kitchen followed closely by Samantha. Martha was cooking bacon for Jenifer and as Samantha came into the room, she said, “Well look who is here the girl who was going to tell everyone about my washing and make a complaint to the council. You are now my slave and will do whatever I tell you. You will also wear latex for the foreseeable future. Jenifer will clear out your wardrobes and make space for your new clothes.” Samantha shook her head and shouted “No” but the gag changed that into a moan.

Martha continued to make Jenifer’s meal and placed it on a plate and put this on the table. Jenifer sat down to eat. Samantha looked at the food and stamped her foot. Martha said, “Are you hungry dear, perhaps you should not have put yourself in bondage.” Samantha stamped her foot again. Martha said, “Ok let me see if I can help kneel down her in front of me.” Samantha kneeled down and Martha pushed the hood back and took hold of the skirt on the first hood, she pulled that up over the back of Samantha’s head and the mask came with it. Samantha spat out the gag and started to ask, “How did I, “ Martha stopped her, then picked up the gag off the floor and pushed it back into Samantha’s mouth saying you are forbidden to remove that without my consent. Go and sit in the sitting room and wait for me.” Samantha walked to the sitting room and sat down knowing that she could not remove the gag until instructed to do so.

Martha watched Jenifer eat and then cleared then washed the dirty dished and pans. When the kitchen was clean she took a roll of refuge sacks out of the cupboard beneath the sink and said, “Take these and empty your mother’s wardrobes and drawers. We will be along later when I have finished retraining your mother.” Jenifer left the house carrying the role of sacks.

Martha moved to the sitting room and said, “”Where do I start with you. I know, when you remove the gag you will only be able to speak as you did when you were five all language and comprehension skills that you learnt after that are no longer available to you. Also you have no control over your Bladder or Bowel and you will need to wear incontinent pants all the time. Wait there and I will get you some. Martha walked down into her basement and brought out a pack of incontinent pants for someone close to Samantha’s size.

Several year earlier Martha had received a letter from the shop where she had purchased most of her latex clothing telling her they was going out of business. Martha purchased all their remaining stock regardless of size. She had moved all the clothing in her size to her bedroom and all the remaining was stored in the basement in the various sizes

Martha said, “Stand up and I will remove the cape. Samantha stood and Martha undid the four buttons and pulled the cape over Samantha’s head. For the first time Samantha was able to see the baby doll night dress and matching bloomers. She looked at Martha with fear in her eyes and then he started to cry. Her crying became more baby like and Martha said, “That is better, when you cry, there are no more adult tears. This is how you will always show negative emotions. Martha pulled down the bloomers and fitted the incontinent pants they were latex on both sides are where made for people with latex fetishes. The iner-surface was perforated so it would absorb liquid into the pad between the two surfaces. Larger matter would remain on the inside, next to the skin and become uncomfortable.

Martha said, “You can never change these pants you most always get someone else to do it for you. Either Jenifer or me or indeed anyone else.” They must always be covered by these bloomers or ones just like these. This baby doll night dress is now your night and day dress. You will wear this at all times. You may remove it to shower and wash it twice a day, between seven and eight in the morning and between eight and nine in the evening. At the end of these periods you must be dress as you are now. Stay there and I will find you a girly rain coat. As Martha walked away Samantha’s bowel and her bladder let go and she flooded the pants.

Martha returned a few minutes later and said, “You smell as if you have a dirty diaper. I will change you in a minute. First I need you to forget that you ever where a model and married to an ex-footballer who has turned criminal. Jennifer is not you daughter she is your minder. Whenever you go outside with her you must hold her hand. If your hands are manacled like they are now, you will wear a child’s harness. So Jenifer can control you. Now remove the gag and tell me your name?” Samantha removed the gag and said in a child’s voice, “Samantha Dorricott.” Martha replied, “No that is wrong, you are now Sam Doll. You have no other name and will answer to no other name.” Martha pushed with all her mental might to make that and all her other instructions, fixed and unquestionable.

Come to the bathroom and I will change your diaper. Martha picked up the pack of pants and walked to the bathroom followed closely by Sam. Martha had Sam stand in the bath, and then pulled down the bloomers. There was a small amount of liquid in the bloomers but the tight leg cuff and stopped any escaping. Martha pulled the incontinent pants off keeping all the stools inside. She put the dirty pants into a plastic bag and then into the dust bin. She then filled the sink with warm water and washed Sam’s behind and pussy. Before drying her and fitting a clean pants. Martha said, “Watch carefully this is how you wash latex clothing.” and then washed, dried and powdered the bloomers.” She fitted the clean powders bloomers on to Sam’s bottom and as they were pulled up her legs Martha moving inside her mind to give her a dose of overwhelming pleasure. Martha walked back to the sitting room followed by Sam after she stepped out of the bath.

In the sitting room Martha said, “You need something to hide your day dress so I have found you this. It was a short mackintosh with a built-in hood and it looked a lot like a young girl’s coat. Martha said, “Come here and I will remove the handcuffs off so you can put this on.” As Martha unfastened the hand cuffs, she pushed unhappiness into Sam’s mind. Sam started to cry again and Martha said, “Put this on and then I will put these back.” Sam pushed her arms into the sleeves and Martha emitted a wave of pleasure. Sam fastened to coat up and as she reached the top Martha pulled the hood up and gave her another wave of pleasure. The coat came down to just below the bottoms of the bloomers and Martha continued giving a sense of pleasure she then changed Sam so she would always feel pleasure when latex slid over her skin. After finishing fastening the coat, Sam put her hands together behind her back and held them towards Martha. Martha put the cuffs back on and said, “Would you like something to eat.” Sam replied in her child like voice, “Yes please, Sam is hungry and she would like fish fingers and chips.” Martha started to peel some potatoes to make chips and the front door bell rang. Martha said, “Go and see who that is while I make your meal.” Sam skipped to the front door and as the latex slid over her body she became very happy. She opened the door and found Jenifer standing there, Sam said, “Come in Mistress, I am going to have something to eat.” Jenifer marched through to the kitchen and asked, “What have you done to Mother.” Martha replied, “She is no longer your mother she is now your little sister and you must look after her. Whenever you take her outside you must always hold her hand and take care of her. She will only answer to Sam and will always refer to herself in the third person. Would you like some fish fingers and chips?” Jenifer could feel Martha’s word become her truth and she stopped thinking of Sam as anything but a snivelling sister.

As Martha continued to make the meal she asked, “Did you empty the master bedroom of clothing.” Jenifer replied, “Yes all the bags are in the garage.” Martha replied, “You can move your stuff into the master bedroom, you are now the Mistress of the house. Put Sam into a single room with lots of soft toys.” As Martha placed two plates of food on the table, she asked, “Have you registered with a Doctor yet.” Jenifer said, “No mum was going to do it tomorrow.” Martha replied, “We have a GP in the village, I will take you both there this afternoon.” Martha sat beside Sam and spoon fed her the fish fingers and chips.” Jenifer said, “Why the spoon do you not want to teach her how to eat properly.” Martha replied, “No you must always use or give her a spoon to eat with. Once she gets used to that we can consider changing it to something else. I do not want her learning anything, I might take more away.” Sam said, “Sam would like to learn.” Martha replied, “You will forget what you have learnt, each day, while you sleep. When you wake up each morning you will be five years and one day old. Now both of you, forget I said that.” Jenifer asked, “Why do you want to take us to sign on with a doctor.” Martha replied, “Dr Rachel Palmer, was the last person who wanted to make an issue out of my choice of clothing. I would like to make sure we introduce Sam properly. You wash up while I make the appointment.”

Martha walked to her phone in the sitting room and dialled the surgery. When the receptionist answered, Martha said, “I would like an appointment with the Doctor at 2 o’clock. The receptionist replied, “Certainly Mistress, Doctor Rachel will be looking forward to seeing you.” Martha replied, “Don’ t give her a heads up, I will surprise her at two.” Martha then put the phone down, leaving the receptionist sitting behind her desk with her fingers in her pussy. Every time the young girl spoke to Martha and Martha gave her an instruction, she would not do anything else until, she orgasmed, even if there were other people present.

Martha went back to the kitchen and said, “We need to set off in ten minutes so make sure Sam is ready.” Jenifer found the cape and was about to put it over Sam’s head when Martha said, “Not over her red Mackintosh, that is her top coat. Nothing must go over that and only her night dress, diapers and bloomers underneath it.

Jenifer put the cape down and then said, “Could I wear this.” Martha replied, “It has no arm holes, so you cannot wear that, and hold Sam’s hand. You can try it on when you come back.”

After ten minutes they walked out of the house Jenifer and Sam holding hands. Martha walked ahead and led them down the village street to the doctor’s surgery. Entering the surgery Martha said to the receptionist, “I have two new patients that need to be registered, but I will first introduce them to the Doctor.” The receptionist replied, “You can go straight in, she is waiting to see you.”

Martha urged Sam and Jenifer to enter first and the Doctor said, “What can I do for you,” as Martha entered.” Martha said, “Hello Rachel, this young girl was about to make the mistake you made but I caught her in time. She is now five years old and cannot wear anything else. Like you she has no control over her bladder and bowel and has to wear incontinent pants like you. If you accept these two as they are now and make no changes, I will think about giving you a reprieve.” Rachel replied, “I will not attempt to change them, please help me out.” Martha turned up her psychic energy and looking into Rachel’s eyes said, “You can remove the diapers and have control over your bodily functions between the hours of nine in the morning to five in the evening. At all other times you must wear the diapers and latex bloomers together with latex dress and coat. You will not have any control over your bodily functions during this period. If you contravene my instructions regarding these two, you will became a latex fetishist who cannot wear anything else and who needs diapers all the time.” Rachel replied, “I will accept these two as patients and keep them as they are now. Is this one, always, to wear cuffs on her wrists?” Martha replied, “No changes.”

Rachel replied, “Ok Mistress, I will not change them, even a little bit.” Martha continued, “Stop by my house after work and I will sort you out a dress and coat that will meet with your night time criteria.” Rachel was about to ask what the criteria was, but she decided not to question Martha, she had done that before and ended up worse than she had previously been. Martha said, “I will get Susan register them, on our way out. See you at five o’clock.”

Martha took Jenifer and Sam to the receptionist and had them booked in as patients. After Susan had entered their details she asked, “Why is Jenifer in charge of Sam.” Martha was incensed and caused Susan to lose control of her bladder and bowel. She also made it so she would always see Sam as a small five year old girl.

Martha took the girls home and as they reached Jenifer’s home, Martha said, “Where did your mother keep her bank and savings books.” Jenifer replied, “They are in a suitcase up stairs.” Go and fetch the case and your mother’s hand bag.” Jenifer returned with the two items and Martha said, “Forget you ever saw these in this house, I will take these home. Look after Sam and make sure she is in bed before eight o’clock. Martha picked up the case and hand bag and walked out. Jenifer said to Sam, “Now that I have got you I can watch what I want to watch and go to bed when I like.” Sam did not reply most of Jenifer’s words were not in her vocabulary. Martha had ensured she would not learn, by reducing her vocabulary to almost nothing. The only adult action Martha had not removed was her adult signature, as and when Martha called for it.

Martha returned home and then looked through the case making notes of everything it contained. She then emptied the hand bag and made a note of its contents. She counted out the money from Sam’s purse and moved it to her own. She counted four credit cards and two bank cards. All she need was the pins and one of the items in the case could give her those. She checked the bank statements and confirmed that all the household bills were all paid via direct debits As Martha put the papers back in the suitcase she had a pang of conscious, was she being too hard on Samantha.

She made herself a light tea and waited for the doctor to arrive. It was the young Doctor who started this so she would deal with her when she came. As she was clearing away the dirty dishes there was a knock on the door. Martha opened her mind and recognised the Doctor outside although she was not alone. Susan was with her and when she looked into Susan’s mind, she realised why. Martha had made Susan responsible for changing Rachel’s diaper and it had made her want more. Susan was becoming a good dominatrix. Martha opened the front door and allowed the two girls to enter.

Martha asked Susan what she wanted, and Susan replied, “More control over Rachel, she shouted at me today when I made a little mistake.” Martha instructed Rachel to undress and as she did Martha explained what was going to happen. Susan smiled as Martha described what Rachel would do.

When Rachel was standing only in her diaper Martha said, “Now Rachel I want you to forget that I gave you a reprieve in the Surgery, you will continue to wear these diapers at all times and only Susan can change them. Now put these knickers on over the top and then this dress. Rachel was a very pretty young woman with a slim waist and a tight ass. Her only problem was her small breasts.

Martha remembered an incident when she was in her thirties when she had enslave a young woman to become her thrall. She had been small breasted and Martha had used her own mind to make them grow. It was at this time she become unable to wear anything but latex. The boyfriend of the girl found them and fought with Martha for control. They fought mentally for nine hours before Martha won out and he died. Before he died he gave one final push and made both Martha and Gail unable to wear clothes not made of latex and to always obey him. Being dead this did not bother them, but the latex restriction changed their lives.

Martha decided to assist the Doctor so she said, “Whenever your latex dress slides over your tits they will expand to meet the stimulation granted.” Your breasts will grow to a DD size, and as they do, your subservience to Susan will also grow.” Susan will be able to control your emotions, memories, inhibitions and action, but only when dressed in nothing but latex. Susan as you begin to wear latex you will find that you have an absolute fetish for wearing kinky latex clothing.” Susan said, “I DID NOT WANT THAT.” Martha moved into her mind and changed this rejection to one of desire. Then said, “I think you are mistaken my dear, here change into these.” Susan slipped out of her jeans and top threw off her underwear. She fitted the latex bra over her large breasts and then pulled up the briefs. As the briefs hit home Martha said, “You are now wearing you favourite underwear. Here put this over the top, Martha hand over a pale blue dress with a square cut neck and long sleeves. The skirt length was just above the knee. Susan turned her back to Rachel and said, “Pull my zip up.” Rachel complied as Martha changed her so she would always be obedient to Susan in addition to her.

Ever since the battle with Gail’s boyfriend she had been trying to undo the command to wear Latex. She had been unable to achieve this but had learnt how to make her commands and mental changes permanent. Susan’s latex fetish and Rachel’s obedience were both now permanent, even Martha could not change this. When Susan was dressed Martha said, “All you need is a coat and you can take Rachel home.” Martha went down into the basement and returned with a long blue hooded raincoat in Susan’s size. Giving the coat to Susan she thought, “I used to make people pay for taking my stock but now I have Sam I don’t need to do that anymore.”

Martha was inside Susan’s mind as she put the coat on and pushed acceptance that the front should be fastened the belt tied tightly and the hood up. Martha then pushed to make this a permanent feature of wearing the coat. Susan turned to Rachel and pulled her hood up saying, “You cannot take that coat off until I allow it and the hood stays up. Come let’s go home.” Rachel put her hood up and said, “But I am on call tonight, I need to go to my home.” Susan said, “Call the service and give them my telephone number. While you wait for your first call, you can eat my pussy.” As the two women left Martha’s home, she dipped into Rachel, mind and made it impossible for her to argue or express doing something different once Susan has spoken. Rachel drove Susan home and went into her small apartment with her. She made a call to the service and told them she would be on that number until further notice.

Martha sat down and thought, “There were three locals who were about to embarrass me, what ever happened to Melany Thomas?” Martha decided to fix Melany and then retire, she had been planning this for a long time. In fact before Rachel intervened she had not used her psychic abilities for several years. Rachel was a bigot like Samantha and need to be brought down a peg or three. She put on a magenta satin rubberised mackintosh and walked out of the house. She walked through the village to the other end and walked up to the last cottage on the left. She knocked on the door with her Psychic power at the ready and when the door opened she let fly before looking to see who was there. As she competed her psychic attach a man said, “Can I help you.” Martha said, “I am sorry I would like to talk to Melany.” The man turned and shouted Melany there is someone her to see you. Then the man sat down on the bottom stair and closed his eyes. Martha looked in his mind and saw what she had done. He was now completely subservient to any man. Martha tried to remove this but was unable. So she pushed another strong psychic wave incorporating a command the he would also be 100% subservient to Martha, just as Melany walked down the all towards the door. She was directly behind the man when the wave hit and Melany was knocked backwards. The man opened his eyes and caught her before she fell and said, “You are always tripping over your own feet.” Martha looked into Melany’s mind and smiled, she said, “Melany I would like you to come with me and you sir should take all your clothes off and wait until she returns. If you get bored masturbate.” The man started shedding his clothes, as Melany stepped outside.” Martha closed the door and started walking towards her home, Melany followed on behind.

Martha asked, “You were very disconcerting about my choice of clothing and were going to cause a scene, what happened?” Melany replied, “I was about to, when I met my new boyfriend and he has a latex fetish and persuaded me to leave you alone.” Martha asked, “Has he ever tried to persuade to wear latex?” Melany replied, “Yes with a lot of success”. A number of pedestrians looked at Melany as she walked down the road in a house coat flapping open at the front showing her bra and knickers and a pair of bedroom slippers. Martha nodded to everyone she passed. As they approached Martha house. Melany asked, “You met my new boyfriend, what do you think.” Martha replied, “We did not get to talk, I will talk him when we return you to your home.” Martha opened her front door and they both entered the cottage. As they entered the sitting room, Martha said, “You will now remember what you are wearing and then remove everything.” Melany squealed and then started to undress. It only took a few seconds and she was a nude as a new born baby.

Martha said, “Stay there while I find you something, to wear that is more suitable for walking around village streets. Martha walked down into her basement and returned carrying an arm full of latex. As Martha entered the sitting room she said, “I think I owe you for a disservice. I will try and make it up to you, but things have moved on a pace and I am not sure that they have gone too far.” Melany asked, “What are you talking about.” Martha passed the latex underwear and said, “While you put this on, I will tell you about the man you love, I saw him in the company of two men and he was definitely not thinking of you.” Melany put on the underwear and Martha had an evil thought, she concentrated on Melany and place a command in her mind that would reduce the size of her breasts. She did not know if it would work but it was worth a try.” Martha continued to pass clothing to Melany who put it on.” First there was a corset with suspenders and then came the stockings next was a cream latex top and a black latex skirt. Lastly Martha handed over a black latex mackintosh with hood and a full skirt, reaching down to her ankles. As Melany fastened up the coat, Martha said, “You will only remove these clothes twice a day to wash and clean them. You may also shower during this period but the clothes must be back on, as they are now, within forty minutes of taking them off.” Come I will walk you home, and talk to your man.”

They walked down the village street to Melany’s home and Martha opened the door. The man was sitting on the bottom step of the stairs masturbating and he looked up seeing his love enter in a latex mackintosh. Seeing her made is cock erupt and he shouted for joy. Martha said, “You like seeing Melany in latex don’t you. Go and put your latex clothing on, all of it and then come to the sitting room.” The man stood and ran up the stairs. Martha led Melany to the sitting room and told her to sit on the floor. They waited for several minutes and then came the sound of someone coming down the stairs. The man had on three catsuit, four pairs of jeans and three mackintoshes. He could hardly move his legs and his arms were very stiff. He walked slowly into the sitting room and Martha said, “There you are, what took you so long. You are from now on a homosexual and you only like men. You will wear these clothes until you find your new partner. Go and start the search.” Melany said, from the floor, “No wait it is me you love.” The man turned and looked at Melany and said, “Who is that worm on the floor?” Martha replied, “You should be out of here and in search of your new partner.” Turning to Melany Martha said, “The floor is the place for you, you cannot use any of the furniture in the house, you will sit on the floor, eat on the floor and sleep on the floor. Now get your bed clothes and make a sleeping place on the bedroom floor while I go and rest.” Martha left Melany and walked out on the street. The man had only gone a few yards and Martha soon caught him up. As she over took him she said, “Why don’t you go to Raymond’s house. He has been looking for someone like you for years. In fact let me take you there.” As they walked to Raymond’s cottage, Martha explained how he would obey Raymond in all things and only wear what Raymond allowed and only remove clothes at Raymond’s direction. When they arrived at the cottage door, Martha rang the bell. A fifty year old man answered the door and Martha said, “I have brought you your heart’s desire, you have absolute power over this sextoy. He cannot remove any clothing without your permission and he can only wear what you prescribe. He is yours to do with, as you desire. Have fun.” Martha turned and walked away. She walked back to the main road and turned towards her cottage. As she walked she thought back to the first time she met Raymond, he was married then and a respected man of the community. He had attempted to get the council to foreclose on a deal Martha was engaged in and she caused him to become a lonely homosexual. Now she had given him some company. She felt much better and she suddenly realized what she had been doing.

End of Chapter 1