The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Samantha’s new life

By Latexthom

Chapter 2 Reconciliation

Martha walked home in as state of panic, she had not intended to negatively impact anyone. She had stopped using her psychic powers for evil means when she was in her forties. Something must have happened to her in the last few days. She walked home and decided to investigate. When she sat in her sitting room she looked in her own mind and sifted through the memories of the past few days. She came to an even when Samantha and Jenifer first arrived. She saw the removals truck and then Samantha’s jaguar car approach the house directly behind hers. After that she walked to the village store and bought a few groceries. On the way back to the cottage carrying the shopping bag a car stopped alongside and a man asked her, if she had seen the removal truck followed to two females in a Jaguar. When Martha had replied that she had, something took over her mind and had given her some directions. She looked at these directions and discovered the reason she had been evil. What she did not know, was that her psychic powers were now much stronger than they were before this incident.

She thought, “That man did this to me and I did not know, that is quite alarming. Can I remove them?” Martha spent the next four hours removing the commands. She had found one command that could have killed her if she had attempted to help Sam. She looked closely at this instruction and noticed that there was something strange in its midst. Not knowing what this section did, she copied the whole instruction out of her subconscious and into her conscious mind in a location that contained holiday memories from her childhood. This caused it to be removed as an instruction and her sprit lifted. When she was finished her powers were as they were before the man came, and she was feeling much more relaxed and happy.

She sat back in her seat and opened her mind to search for Sam. In her garden she dad connected quickly but now she could not locate her. She was still wearing her outdoor coat so she locked the cottage and walked around to Samantha’s home. She unlocked the front door and walked inside, the house was quiet. She tip toed up the stairs and looked in on Jenifer. Jenifer was in the bid double bed still wearing her mackintosh and the hood was over her head. Martha moved away and tried to find Sam. She found her in the single room at the front. Martha looked in her mind and saw the devastation she had caused.

She attempted to repair it but nothing she did would move the instructions in Sam’s subconscious. She tried for two hours and then gave up. All the instructions were written in such a way she could not get any leverage to remove them. At two in the morning she left Sam and walked back to Jenifer. Looking in her mind she was astonished to see that some of the commands she had placed there had changed. Jenifer would never wear anything but latex and would never assist Sam or make her life esier. There was also an instruction that would make Jenifer progressively more evil as she grew older.

Martha thought, “That man has been back to check up on what I did. Perhaps he will come back and check on me. She was just moving silently down the stairs when she felt an attack on her mind. The attack was coming from a long way off and the distance was too far for her to reply. Then she remembered the last conflict and how she won. She added the power of the attacking psychic to her own and fired it back. The incoming attack stopped instantly. She waited for the attack to resume but nothing happened. She walked home and went to bed but still nothing appeared. She did not want to sleep just in case but eventually sleep over took her.

Martha awoke at eleven o’clock and was very thirsty. Before moving out of bed she did a mental survey of her mind and found nothing wrong. She had no idea what had happened to her attacker but decided to get up and make some tea. While sitting in the kitchen, she started to review the command she copied to her holiday memories. She still did not understand what the middle bit was supposed to do. She had never in all her seventy years seen anything like it. Leaving the command untouched she made some breakfast.

While eating her breakfast she went back to look at this anomaly. All the time expecting another attack. What she did not know was the man that attacked her, had been sitting in his car, five miles away and now he was lying on a slab in the morgue in Dorchester.

After clearing away the breakfast things she washed all the clothes she had worn the day before and hung them on the washing line. She then decided to visit Jenifer and see how evil she had become, as she finished drinking her tea, she looked again at the anomaly and this time came up with a plan. As it had already been in her subconscious and she was not negatively impacted, she would attempt to encase it in a beneficial directive and place it back in her subconscious. Then she could see what it did. She planned to do that after diner and then to test it. She locked the cottage and walked around to Jenifer’s and Sam’s. She ran the bell and Jenifer opened the door before saying, “What are you doing here, I am to tell you that you can never control me or Sam and you are to walk in front of a moving car.” Martha replied, “You are mistaken I am not forced to obey anyone and you are forced to obey me. Where is Sam?” Jenifer replied, “Sam is watching Children’s TV in the sitting room. But you are not coming in.” Martha said, “Ok put your hood up.” Jenifer put her hood up over her head and said, “Ok you can come in. Can I drop it now?” Martha walked to the sitting room and sat next to Sam. She once again looking into Sam’s mind and attempted to remove one of the commands. They were still all set in concrete and nothing would budge.

Jenifer walked in and interrupted saying, “Please can I drop this hood.” Martha replied, “Don’t interrupt or I will make you wear that coat, back to front.” Jenifer silently left the room. Martha had one more try and found she still could not influence any part of the instructions in Sam’s subconscious. She did notice that Sam’s vocabulary was growing from watch the TV but she still has all Martha’s restrictions and then she noticed something she did not put there. She was identifying what was there when Jenifer walked in with a cup of tea and a plate of biscuits. She place them in front of Martha and then stood up straight, she took her Mackintosh off and turned it around and put it on back to front. Martha stood and fastened the back and then tied the belt. Jenifer could not see where she was going so Martha sat her down in the unused arm chair. Martha went back to analysing Sam’s mind to determine what was there. And while she was interpreting the synapses, she felt something crawl around her mind. She panics and stopped looking in Sam and examined her own mind.

She spent ten minutes searching for something that should not be there but found nothing. Then she noticed that the strange routine was once again in her subconscious. The frightened her and she decided to go home and review her condition property. She stood and said, “Good bye Sam I will come back when I am more prepared. As she turned to the doorway, Jenifer asked, “Are you going to leave me like this.” Martha looked across at Jenifer and replied, “Why are you dressed like that.” Jenifer replied, “You said I should.” Martha continued, “No I didn’t.” She looked into Jenifer’s mind and found a new command it filtered all mild suggestions or threats and turned them into specific commands which would last a lifetime. Martha said, “You need therapy to remove the programming that man put in your mind.” Get Sam to bring you around to my cottage in three hours and I will try to help you both.” Martha walked out and Jenifer was lost in a blind latex world that was becoming her new normal.

Martha walked home and sat in her sitting room and looked into her own mind. There was something there that was causing some event to be unnoticed. She trawled through her subconscious and after half an hour she found something. After failing in an attempt to understand this anomaly she tore it out of her mind. As the module was ripped from the fabric of her subconscious mind, she felt much better and as she looked a lot more command became visible. She systematically removed each one of these foreign objects and felt more in control after each deletion. When she deleted the last one, a flood of new minds came into her mental earshot. She concentrated on one and found a young woman out with her boyfriend. They were having a conversation and Martha was able to listen in on both sides. She learnt that these two were in Dorchester some twenty miles away and the woman was arguing about being hypnotised, she was very against it. Martha did not know if she could influence anyone at this distance but wanted to try. She changed the woman to always accept what her boyfriend wanted. The conversation changes at the girl said, “Ok we will go and I will volunteer to be a participant.” Martha left the couple and returned to her present. She was hungry and decided to take a break and make something to eat. She made macaroni cheese and sat down at the kitchen table to eat it. After washing up she went back into the sitting room and looked again in her mind. There were no anomalies and no foreign entities. She linked with Sam and found she could move at will in her mind even at that distance. She looked at the commands that were not hers and removed them with ease. She than concentrated on the command she made making her a five year old. The command was burnt into the fabric of her subconscious.

Martha attempted to smooth it out but it would not budge. She then attempted to write over it and that failed. She attempted one last effort before they came round and massaged the area of the brain where the command resided and concentrated on the word five. After fifteen minutes nothing had changed so she attempted the wrap the command in an envelope with other caveats for deployment. This was somewhat successful, she changed the command so it would only apply if Samantha was not wearing latex and not following Martha’s explicit rules.

She moved into Jenifer’s mind and removed the filter that had caused her threat to be interpreted as a command. She was feeling much happier, being able to help the people she had hurt was a significant improvement. She put the kettle on for a pot of tea and waited for Sam and Jenifer to arrive. As she was drinking the tea the door bell sounded. Martha went to answer the door and found Susan and Rachel. She invited them in and asked, “What can I help you with.” Susan replied, “I have been responsible for Rachel’s toilet occurrences and her clothing issues, but it impacting on my life. She should not need me she should be able to look after herself. Martha picked up the phone and dialled Melany, when she answered Martha said, “I need you to come to my cottage now.”

Melany arrive ten minutes later after Martha had let her in she said, “You need to move out of your cottage before you can resume living normally, I have a proposal. These two ladies have a problem neither can operate without wearing a diaper they have no control over their bladder or bowel. What they need is someone to take care of them. Someone who will be responsible for telling them what to wear and to change their diaper when dirty. Susan said, “Wait it is not me it is just Rachel. Martha said, “That is how it may have been but now it is both of you. Melany will keep both of you in latex and keep your diapers clean when needed. You will both obey Melany at all times and believes as true everything she tells you. You can decided whether she moves into Rachel’s home or Susan’s.” Rachel you no longer need to obey Susan just Melany and me.” Rachel said, “They can both move into my home, my Husband walked out last year after I stated wearing diapers and latex underwear. Martha whispered to Melany that she should ensure they wore nothing but latex. After the three of them had left, Martha only had to wait ten more minutes before Sam and Jenifer arrived.

As Sam led Jenifer into the cottage, Martha said, “Jenifer take your coat off and put it on the right way around.” Jenifer started to follow the instruction and then started to cry. She returned the mackintosh around twice and put it on backwards.” Martha was surprised and looked inside her mind.

What she found shocked her to the core. The man who can compromised Martha had augmented all Martha’s instructions to make Jenifer, susceptible to anyone and to make any threat or suggestion realized in the most evil way possible. Martha was about to remove all this evil programming when she thought, what if I changed this to be less evil, it should give her some fun at school. She then turned down the instructions make each one less onerous and making the resultant new reality her new joy.

When she had finished toning down the instructions Martha asked, “When do you start school again Jenifer?” Jenifer replied, “They are currently on half term, and go back on Tuesday next.” Martha said, “Do you have a uniform to wear.” Jenifer replied, “Yes but it not latex, there is a white blouse, Grey skirt and white knew socks the tie is cream and purple. There is also a school mac in navy blue.” Martha thought and then said, “Listen carefully both of you. While moving Jenifer hurt her back and that was the reason you both went to see Dr Thomas. Jenifer has damaged some nerves in her spine and has lost control over her bladder and bowel. She was given some incontinence pants to wear and some latex knickers and it was these clothes that stimulated Jenifer’s fetish for latex. Now she could not imagine going back to her old clothes. Take you clothes off Jenifer and I will find you a new uniform. Martha went down into the basement and returned with what she could find that was close to Jenifer’s uniform together with a box of incontinent pants and latex bloomers.

She placed everything on the floor in front of Jenifer and instructed her to try them on. Jenifer pulled on the incontinent pants and bloomers and then the while latex shirt. Next came the grey skirt and white stocking together with a suspender belt to hold them up. Jenifer put everything on and then the navy blue rubberised mackintosh. Martha said, “You should get used to that for a while, so it does not come as a shock when you wear it to school.”

Jenifer picked up the long black mackintosh she had on earlier and said, “Could I wear this over the top I need to smell the hood.” Martha said, “Before you do I have something that might help.” She returned to the basement and returned with a box containing a small gas mask. Jenifer took the mask out of the box and pulled it on. The rubbery smell was even stronger than the mackintosh hood and Jenifer said, “Thank you this is perfect. Martha said, “Put your hood up over the top and go outside for a walk.”

Jenifer stepped outside smiling behind the gas mask.” Martha turned to Sam and said, “I will try and help you next but first sign this.” After Sam had signed the piece of paper Martha dropped into Sam’s mind and looked at the instructions the man had placed in there.” After confirming that he had an ulterior motive and an evil method she started to remove all the hateful instructions. When all the foreign commands were deleted. She changed the ones she created. She toned down the command making her five year old to be a password controlled condition. Giving her another password for her to return to her thirty plus age. When Martha was finished she decided that Sam should remain as a five year old, for the time being, so she altered the password allowing that condition to end so that it gave her the knowledge that she was Jenifer’s mother but all her actions and comprehension would go through a filter so she would continue to act and communicate as a five year old. To test this scenario she uttered the password and Sam shuddered and her face changed. Martha was inside her mind and she was reliving the change that had just unwound. She was once again an adult. Standing she looked at Martha and said, “What you do to Sam, Sam thinks you responsible.” Martha had left the command she places that would make Sam believe as true everything Martha said, so She said, “I have done nothing but there was a man who was contracted by your husband who had Mind Control skills. It must have been him.” Martha watched Sam’s reality align with this statement, so Martha said, “You stay here while I go and find your mistress.”

Again Sam’s reality changed to have Jenifer as her mistress. Martha walked outside and saw three local boys talking to Jenifer. Martha walked up them and said, “You can come back now Jenifer, your mother is feeling much better.” One of the boys said, “Why is, she wearing a gas mask, she will not tell us.” Martha replied, “She was just trying it out when she fell in love with the smell. Since then she will not take it off.”

The boys replied, “Does that mean she will be wearing it next week at school.” Martha replied, “If her mother cannot persuade her to take it off before then, then most probably.” The boy said to Jenifer, “I hope your Mother fails, and you come to school like that.” Jenifer turned and walked to Martha and walked with her back to the cottage. The boys followed behind for a while and then went another way. Martha opened her door and they entered the cottage. Sam was sitting in the sitting room and when she saw Jenifer she said, “Jenifer, we must be very careful, your Daddy has had some man mind control us. He will probably come here, we must be care full.” Martha replied, “He is already here, he had been sitting outside your house in his car for the past three quarters of an hour.” Sam said, “Can we stay here please.” Martha replied, “Of course you can, Jenifer you come with me and we will see if we can dispatch your father.”

Jenifer and Martha walked around to Sam’s home and walked towards a car parked outside. There was one man in the car and as Jenifer and Martha got close he stepped out and stood up. He towered over Martha and Jenifer and said, “You be the woman Frank mentioned, was it you who killed him. Perhaps it should have been you who I hired.”

Martha replied, “I do not know what you are talking about.” She was in his mind and planting the control programs that would make him subservient to everyone. The man said, “Well I am sorry if I mistook you for someone else. Who is this young girl in a gas mask?” Martha created a filter in his mind that turned threats and suggestions into unbreakable commands. She then said, “You have been loitering here for some time and I have called for the Police. You had better go home or you will be confessing all your evil crimes.

The man got back in his car and sped away. Martha knew he would confess at the earliest opportunity. After he had gone, Jenifer said, “This mask is brilliant he did not recognise me.” Martha said, “Come we will go back and get your mother and you can take her home.” They turned and walked back to the cottage. Jenifer said, “Come Mother, Daddy has gone, we can go home now.” Sam stood and said to Martha, “Please help Sam.” Martha replied, “Sam does not need help, she loves being a helpless child. Now go with Jenifer and do what she says. She is your mistress now.” Jenifer said, “Come Sam, you need to follow me.” Sam looked at Martha with pleading in her eyes, and followed Jenifer out.

Martha was feeling very pleased with herself her mind was once again working on all cylinders. Sam and Jenifer were still compromised in such a way Martha was free to spend some of Sam’s money. She did not want to spend much but she was interested in buying some shares. |Her pensions did not give her sufficient funds. So she would buy them with Sam’s money and then restore the two females to be normal slaves.

She wrote to her broker and added one of Sam’s cheques made out for the right amount and signed by Sam. She decided to walk to the post office which doubled as the village store and she also needed a few items. As Martha walked down the village street, she was approached by a woman in a long trench coat. The woman stopped in front of Martha and said, “Am I talking to Martha Harrington?” Martha replied, “Yes you are what can I do for you.” As the woman replied, Martha looked in her mind and the woman said, “I am a friend of Rachel Palmer and I have just come from her house. She tells me that you are responsible for her condition and giving her to Melany Thomas. Martha noticed she was slightly jealous and had a submissive streak a mile wide. Martha replied, “If you believe that slanderous claim, why are you approaching me.” The woman replied, “I would like to have a mistress I could not avoid obeying.” Martha asked, “Any one in particular.” The woman replied, “No one in particular, but I would not mind you or Melany.” Martha said, “Where do you live and what job do you have?” The woman replied, “I live in Chilfrome and do not work anymore, I used to work for Roberson and Fosdick investment brokers. I stopped working when my Husband died and left me a large life insurance policy. Martha asked, “What are you wearing, beneath that trench coat?” The woman replied, “Just me.” Martha placed the command in her mind that she would obey every utterance form Martha and said, “Well you had better follow me then.” The woman found herself following Martha and smiled.

Martha walked into the village shop and gave a piece of paper to the woman, saying, “You get these items while I wait in the post office queue.

Martha joined the queue at the post office counter and the boy in front of her was one of the boys talking to Jenifer. He tuned and asked, “Are you responsible for Jenifer and if so, can you give her to me.” Martha looked in his mind and found it was not Jenifer that stimulated the boy it was her clothes and mask. Martha changed him so his latex fetish was made and then made him submissive to all Martha’s latex woman. She then caused him to fall in love the next time he laid his eyes on Susan. The woman who was buying the items for Martha walked up to them and Martha said to the boy, when you have had your turn, stay bedside this lady and I will satisfy your fetish. The queue was going down and Martha was soon at the grill, she posted her letter recorded delivery and paid the woman behind the counter. Martha returned to the woman and the boy and said, “Come with me both of you.”

They walked back to Martha’s house and once inside, Martha said, “You did not give me your name.” The woman replied, “Sorry my name is Charlotte Ward.” The boy said, “I am also sorry my name is Rupert Jackson.” Martha said, “Charlotte and Rupert welcome to my home, take all your clothes off.” They looked at each other and then Charlotte took of her trench coat.” Rupert saw no reason not to comply so he removed his shoes and socks, then his jeans top and lastly his underwear. Martha said, “Stay there and I will find you something suitable to wear.”

She walked down into the basement and found underwear dress and mackintosh for Charlotte, She could not find any male clothing for Rupert so she picked out young female clothing and a wig. She returned to the other two and handed Charlotte the clothes she had picked out for her.

Charlotte started to dress and Rupert was masturbating watching her. Martha pushed her psychic wave at the boy and said, “You have a very strong fetish for rubber clothing on woman.” He wilted form the strength and his fetish, as described, became real. Martha put his clothes down and said, “Without thinking about what you are wearing, put these on in the correct order.

Rupert but on the false Bra and panties then the suspender belt and stockings followed by the dress and mackintosh. He then picked up the wig and carefully hid all his own hair underneath it. Once he was dressed as Martha had hoped, she said, “This is how you will dress from the time you get home from school until the following morning when you are getting ready for the bus. If you do not have PT or Games in a particulate day you will continue to wear the underwear at school and as you do you will become more feminine. Now let me find you some shoes then we will go for a walk.

Martha found a pair of high heels in Rupert’s size and after he put them on, they all walked out of the house. They walked to Rachel’s home and Martha rang the bell. Melany opened the door and invited them in. When Rupert saw Susan he fell in love as Martha had prescribed and Susan said, “You look lovely my dear.” Martha instructed Rupert to obey Melany at all times and that Susan should teach him to make love like a woman. Martha and Charlotte left him with Susan and then they walked to Sam’s house.

At Sam’s house Martha explained Jenifer and Sam’s dilemmas and asked if she would be there minder. Charlotte asked, “If I declined what would you do.” Martha replied, “I would instruct you to take on this role.” Martha instructed both Jenifer and Sam to obey Charlotte in every way and instructed Charlotte to take on the role of Jenifer’s mother for all school purposes. She went on the explain how to treat both Jenifer and Sam to maintain their current status. Jenifer would only remove the mask to eat and Sam would always act as a five year old.

After Martha had explained everything she walked to the door and opened it, as she stepped outside she felt a little unwell and thought she had heart burn. Then she felt pain in her right arm and turned and rang the bell. Jenifer opened the door and Martha mumbled, “Heart attack call for an ambulance.” Charlotte came running and pulled Martha inside and said, “Try and Sneeze, it is supposed to help.” Martha tried to sneeze but her legs gave way and slid to the floor. Charlotte phoned for an ambulance and the phoned Rachel. Rachel was there in ten minutes and the ambulance arrived in another seven.

Charlotte borrowed Sam’s Jaguar and with Rachel followed the ambulance with Martha on board to the hospital in Dorchester.

Martha was rushed to the heart department in a very sorry state and they planned to operate. When Charlotte and Rachel arrived to visit Martha she handed Rachel an envelope and said, “If I don’t survive this, open this letter and do as directed.”

Martha did not survive the heart attack and never returned home. Rachel opened the letter and found a last will and testament for Martha and a letter.

The letter read,

Rachel I have redrafted my will and it has been dully signed by the doctor’s here so it is legal. You are to lodge this with my solicitor and administer my estate with him. You are now the proud owner of my cottage and everything in it. The clothing in the basement can be distributed or sold. It was bankrupt stock I bought several years ago.

Several week later Rachel, secured the services of a hypnotist to help them with Martha’s lasting instructions but he failed to make any inroads on their predicament, and they all remained as Martha programmed them. Jenifer wore her mask at school and then collage, Susan and Rupert had a lesbian wedding and Sam never developed to six. They all continued to wear what Martha had instructed. Washing them every night. Rachel and Charlotte become a couple and Melany took over looking after Sam and Jenifer, after selling their house she moved them both into Martha’s cottage.

The End