The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SANDAL MASTER

Strictly fiction, but a story designed for the fetishists or mind control fans in the crowd. If you like this, let us know, we’ll write more :>!

© 1999- NSP, Ltd.

Kristine had been very depressed. Her best friend, Holly, had seduced her boyfriend Matt while Kristine had been working long hours at her job. Kristine was depressed and at her wits end, as it was Friday night and no man to be had. Matt was a good lay and she was pretty happy with him. However, Kristine spent long hours at work, interning at a electronics science lab. It was late, and she had been working on an experiment in computer chips and its ability to control information. She had been spearheading the research as she discovered the ability for this chip to control animals (dogs, monkeys) in basic neurotic functions.

This chip was able to make the animals do anything that Kristine told them to do. Kristine thought, “I sure would like to pay Matt and Holly back for making me miserable!” Kristine then decided that it was time for some human experimentation. But, how? The chip only worked when placed in direct contact with skin. Kristine thought and thought. She twisted her foot, clad in red leather sandals. She thought and then it hit her- she’d implant her chip in a pair of sandals! Sandals make direct contact with the skin on a person’s foot, plus she had a sandal fetish to boot, which was an extra bonus.

Kristine took some chips out of the lab with her and paid a visit to the shoe store. She decided that Teva’s were the brand to buy as they wore well. Depending on where she implanted the chip, the chip would work, even in water. Since she knew both their shoe sizes, she knew exactly what size to buy. She bought some extra pairs to be sure and went home to work. It took all night, but about 6 AM Sunday morning, it was now or never. Kristine had implanted 6 pairs of sandals with her chip. Kristine took a nap and woke up around noon. It was now time to test her new creation. She called Holly up to come over and go to lunch. Holly came over about an hour later.

Holly said, “Hey, Kristine. I thought you were mad at me.” Kristine replied, “I know, but that’s what happens when you’re married to your job. I would hope we could stay friends.” Holly exhaled a sigh of relief and said, “I’d like that.” Kristine, noticing that opportunity was knocking at the door, decided to take her shot at it. If it didn’t work, nothing would happen and nobody would be the wiser. But, if it did.....

Holly was a hot woman. She was 5′8″, 112 pounds with blond hair, and beautiful hazel eyes which often were tough to see through her black rimmed glasses. She was quite the tease. Today Holly was dressed in a halter-top, blue jean shorts, and a pair of black clogs with no hose. Opportunity was knocking...... Kristine chose to answer the door. “Hey, Holly, I was thinking that we’d go to the beach and catch some rays first. I think you better take those clogs off and put some sandals on since it’s a little warm for clogs on the beach.", Kristine chimed in. “Do you have any that would fit me; I don’t have any.", Holly replied. “Well, you’re what, a size 7? I think I might have a pair in my closet that were too small for me.", Kristine added. She went into the bedroom and grabbed the sandals. Kristine said,” I think you’ll like these. They’re very comfortable.” Holly said, “Thanks, Kristine.".

Holly took off her clogs and strapped on the Teva’s that Kristine had inserted the hypnotic chip in. Holly turned her feet around and said, “Man, these shoes look good. I never owned a pair of sandals before.” Kristine suggested, “Why don’t you walk around in them and see how they walk.” Holly started to walk around in the sandals and she said, “I feel strange. The sandals feel great but I’m getting dizzy.” Kristine said, “Walk it off.” Holly said, “Yes, walk it off.” Holly’s eyes began to spin around in a trance. Holly’s eyes were now shining white through her black rimmed glasses. “I must obey......", she uttered to Kristine.

Kristine had hypnotized Holly successfully. Kristine turned to Holly and said, “Holly, you are now my slave. You will do my bidding and you are unable to resist me.” “Yes, Master. I must obey.", Holly said. Kristine decided that the best way to get back at her would be two fold. First, relieve the frustration from her stealing Matt. Then, pay Matt back for leaving her!

Kristine pulled back and looked into Holly’s glassy, hypnotized eyes and flushed face and said, “Now, Holly, you will stand up for me, and take off the rest of your clothes.. .all of your clothes for me, except your sandals. " Holly stood up and obeyed. “Yes, master.” Holly stood wide-eyed in the shifting light from the screen, completely naked except for the sandals that now had her mind locked in Kristine’s control. Her eyes were spinning around and shown bright white through her black glasses as she modeled her naked body around the room for her master. “Come to me now, Holly. . .come to your master,” she said.

Holly’s arms came up like a robot’s. She walked slowly, directly at Kristine with her arms straight out and a look of blank obedience on her face, her tits shaking a bit from side to side, and stopped right in front of her. Kristine stepped in between her outstretched arms and stared directly into her eyes. “Kiss me now, Holly. . .you want to hold me, . . .” Holly slowly moved forward and closed her arms around Kristine’s back. Holly moved one hand to the back of Kristine’s head and pulled her closer, lips parting. Kristine tilted her head and their lips met, parting, moving slowly as they kissed. Holly was unable to resist as in her hypnotized state, she gently moved her tongue past Kristine’s lips and in and out of Kristine’s warm mouth. Holly then moved her hands up and down the smooth skin of Kristine’s back, and she began to moan softly. . .holding Kristine’s body was her only desire.

Now, Holly,” she gasped out, “you must come and help me now. . .come to me, Holly. . .” Holly’s arms came up again as she obeyed and walked over to where Kristine sat, trembling and panting. ““Look down,” moaned Kristine. “Look at my feet, Holly. . .tell me what you see. . .tell me everything you see.” Holly’s eyes moved down as she was commanded. “I see your. . .I see your sandals, master.” Kristine said, “Yes, Holly, those are my sandals.", as Kristine twirled her perfect size 10 feet with painted toenails in her red leather sandals.

“You love seeing my feet in sandals. You now have a sandal fetish. You are sexually aroused by the sight of feet in sandals.” Holly had a blank, yet content stare on her face as Kristine continued Holly’s reconditioning. “Yes, master, I love sandals. I love your feet in sandals. I am sexually aroused by feet in sandals.", Holly replied as her eyes started spinning around in hypnotic pinwheels as her programming was being burned into her brain. “You are wearing are the most comfortable shoes you have ever worn. In fact, they are more comfortable than your own bare feet.", Kristine said to Holly. “You will never remove those sandals. You will sleep in them, eat in them, shower in them. They are as much a part of you as your eyes, nose, and ears.", Kristine commanded. Holly then got up as she was oblivious to anything else except obeying her master.

She stood up. She was looking quite delicious in her halter-top, jean shorts and, of course, her hypnotic sandals. Her arms came out like a sleepwalker and said, “Yes, master. These sandals are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. “I will never take them off my feet.", Holly replied, her eyes firmly in a trance and now spinning around in pinwheels as Kristine programmed her new slave.

“Holly, I want you to undo my shorts and eat my pussy. You are unable to resist my commands as my hypnotic sandals have turned you into my pussy slave.", Kristine commanded Holly. “Yes, master. I must eat your pussy. I cannot resist.", Holly replied. Holly, under Kristine’s hypnotic spell, began to eat Kristine out. She smiled as she her tongue moved out slowly, Kristine’s legs were shaking as she watched, hardly able to keep herself from coming. Holly’s tongue flicked against Kristine’s labia, back and forth, then she bent forward and licked it more firmly. Kristine couldn’t control herself. Watching her hypnotized girlfriend licking her pussy was making her lose her mind. Holly was totally in thrall to Kristine, and the commands that she had followed had reduced her to a state of desire that she had never reached.

Holly’s hypnotized mind registered only that as long as she obeyed this incredible sensation would continue. Her mind was programmed to become a sexual deviant. She was a slave to the incredible feelings that her master was giving her. Holly was consumed by her implanted desire to be sexually stimulated by sandals. In addition, she was being conditioned to be Kristine’s lesbian lover. None of this mattered as Kristine loved the sensation of Holly’s lips between her legs. Holly was licking her as Kristine’s hand trembled over her aching pussy. Holly nuzzling her face between Kristine’s legs as she began to come, her mouth open and moving as Holly licked and licked. Kristine began to moan and groan. She hadn’t been eaten out this well in a long time. Finally, Kristine cut loose with an intense triple orgasm. It was like living and dying all in the same moment as she came and came, with her sandal slave between her squeezing legs.

Kristine had accomplished half of what she had sought to accomplish and enjoyed the idea of having a female sexual slave. Now, she had to reinforce her control over Holly and set forth part 2 of her plan. “Holly, tell me your primary directive.", Kristine commanded. Holly responded, “I love sandals. I love your feet in sandals. Feet in sandals sexually arouse me. I must obey in sandals. Sandals are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. I will never remove these sandals. I will sleep in them, have sex in them, eat pussy in them, and shower in them. They are as much a part of me as my eyes, nose, and ears.", Holly responded as her eyes started spinning around in hypnotic pinwheels as she repeated her implanted directive to her master.

“Yes, Holly, and you will be my loyal slave, doing anything and everything I command you to do. In fact, I want you to call Matt and bring him over so I can enslave him as well.", Kristine said. “Yes, master. I will call Matt and make him come over so you can enslave him too.", Holly replied as Kristine programmed her new sandal slave to extract her second part of revenge........

Kristine told Holly to act and talk normal when calling Matt over. She tried, but Matt was not at their apartment. So, Kristine had time to think. How could she get Holly to get Matt over there to hypnotize him. Kristine told Holly to go home with a pair of her hypnotic sandals in Matt’s size. “Hypnotic sandals.... I will get a pair of hypnotic sandals to hypnotize Matt.", Holly said. Kristine followed Holly home and told Holly to act normal and not to tip off that she was in Kristine’s power. “You will do whatever it takes to put these sandals on Matt.", Kristine said. “Whatever it takes, master.", Holly replied.

Holly took Kristine home to her apartment. Kristine hid in the bathroom while waiting for Matt to get home. Kristine told Holly to masturbate while lying on the bed and Holly did. 5 minutes later, Matt came home. “Hi, Honey, I’m home”, he said. Holly said, “Come inside tiger, I want to bone you.” Matt said, “Give me a minute baby, I want to take a shower first.” Holly, knowing that her master was hiding in the bathroom, said, “Tiger, I’m hot and horny and want your cock in me NOW.".

Matt said, “Holly, I’ve never seen you this hot and horny. What’s up?". “I miss you and I want to bone you right now.", she said. Matt got naked and climbed into bed. Holly started to kiss him, working her mouth down “Damn, baby, you’re real aggressive tonight. I like it!", Matt cooed to Holly. “That’s right, honey. I’m going to change your whole life tonight.", she replied. Holly began to kiss Matt all over, working her way down to his feet where she removed his shoes and socks and began to massage Matt’s feet. “Oh, that feels so good, you’ve never done that before.", Matt said. “That’s nice, honey. I’m glad you like it.", she replied. Holly then went under the bed to get the sandals Kristine gave her and she proceeded to strap on the sandals onto Matt’s naked feet.

“What are you doing? You took off my shoes and socks and now you’re putting shoes back on?", Matt wondered. “Honey, believe me, these will give you a new perspective. Sit back and let me do my thing.", Holly answered with a wink. “OK, do what you need to do.", Matt said. Having strapped on the sandals, Holly then said, “I want you to walk around the room for me and model that lovely body of yours.” “All right, babeosity”, Matt replied, acting like the whore dog that he was (doing whatever it took to get a nut).

Kristine, observing and recording the moment for posterity on a camcorder from Holly’s bathroom, was ready for what was happening next. Matt walked around the room and commented on how comfortable the sandals were. Then, like Holly, Matt stopped in the middle of the room as his eyes became white and glassy. “I feel strange”, Matt commented. Matt’s eyes started spinning around like Holly’s and he muttered, “I must obey.......” Kristine said, “That’s because you are now my slave, Matt. You are wearing my life’s work. Those late nights you were out boning Holly, I was developing these hypnotic sandals and now you belong to me, don’t you?".

Matt stood there as his eyes turned white and glazed as they spun around in a hypnotic trance. Matt’s eyes spun around in obedience as he said, “Yes, master, I am your slave and unable to resist you.” Kristine was wondering as to how she could get back at Matt. Castrating him would be too good. He was always scamming for blowjobs; how could she get him back? Finally, a brilliant idea came to her head. “Holly, I want you to give Matt a blowjob until he comes.", Kristine commanded. “Yes, master.", Holly said as she unzipped Matt’s fly and started blowing Matt. Matt was so stiff, he could win the Olympic pole vault. Finally, he busted his nut and came what seemed like a gallon. “Stop”, Kristine said to Holly, “I don’t want you to swallow his cum.". Kristine though it would be poetic justice to make this blowjob hound become a blow job hound. But how????

Kristine turned to Matt. “Matt, I command you to crave cum. You will not be able to live without it. In fact, cum will equal food for you. Food will not satisfy you. You will need multiple doses of cum.....here’s what it tastes like.", Kristine said as she commanded Holly to dump Matt’s load back in his mouth. “Swallow it. It tastes terrific to you. However, your cum will not satisfy your hunger. You will have to find men to milk the cum out your body craves by any way possible or you will starve to death. And, in fact, the more cum you drink, the more you will need to have until you literally are blowing everyone on the block to get the cum your body needs. Do you understand?", Kristine said.

Matt’s eyes spun around like a computer hard drive. His glazed eyes accepted Kristine’s commands willingly despite his heterosexual upbringing. “Yes, master. I must drink cum. It tastes terrific to me and I must drink it to survive and I must find it by all means possible.", Matt replied, his mind firmly in Kristine’s control. “Also, I want you to look at your feet. They are wearing my hypnotic sandals. You will never take these off your feet. You will sleep, eat, work, and shower in these sandals. They can never come off your feet.", Kristine commanded to her slave. “Yes, master. I must wear my hypnotic sandals all of the time and never remove them from my feet.", Matt said as his eyes spun in a hypnotic trance, staring at his feet in his new hypnotic sandals as they reinforced her programming of him. “By the way, you will never be interested in women again, let alone Holly.", Kristine added, “You will only like men, and only to give them blow jobs and drink their cum.” Matt tried to fight it as the sandals continued to take control of his mind. Then, under Kristine’s full control, Matt’s arms then came out like a sleepwalker as his eyes spun in hypnotic pinwheels.

“Matt, tell me your primary directive.", Kristine commanded., “I love sandals. I love men’s feet in sandals. Feet in sandals sexually arouse me. I must obey in sandals. Sandals are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn. I will never remove these sandals. I will sleep in them, have sex in them, suck cock in them, and swallow sperm in them.", Matt responded. Then, Matt walked around the room in his tank top, blue jeans, and hypnotic sandals and he said, “I must recruit men and give them blow jobs and drink there cum, master. I will hypnotize other men with your sandals.” Kristine cackled with glee as her new hypno-homo boy was almost ready to complete his mission. She sent Matt with 4 pairs of the hypnotic sandals. Matt was directed to hypnotize as many men as he could and bring them to her.

Having firmly programmed Matt and sent him away from Holly forever, Kristine now sought what to do with Holly. What would be a fitting punishment for this former best friend? Kristine still had feelings for her, but she was pissed that it came to this point. Kristine decided to bring Holly home to her apartment for further review.

“Grrrrrrrrrowl” This was the sound in Matt’s stomach a few hours later. “I’m hungry”, Matt said as he was trolling down the street. The hypnotic command placed in his head from Kristine was firmly in his consciousness. “I must get some cum so I don’t starve.", Matt thought. It was so ironic to see this former ladies man who trolled down for blow jobs was now the one looking to give them. Matt entered the Club 94, a noted hangout for men of that persuasion. Kristine’s programming was fighting in his brain with his personality of 25 years.

* * *

He ordered a beer and sat next to an young, professional man dressed in a suit. “Got a light?", the professional man asked. Matt fought himself but his programming was taking over. His feet in sandals were turning this ladies man into the town homosexual. Matt looked at his feet in sandals, they reinforced his hypno-programming. His eyes spun like pinwheels and he remembered. “Feet in sandals. Must obey.", Matt said. Matt lighted a cigarette and gave the man a light. “Come here often?", the professional asked. “No, but, and it’s strange for me to say this, but I have this strong urge to give you a blow job.", Matt replied.

Matt and the professional man adjourned themselves to the back seat of Matt’s car and Matt unzipped the man’s fly and started to go to work. Its amazing what a man can learn about giving blowjobs from watching women do that. Matt frantically sucked the professional’s penis as he was firmly under the power of the hypnotic sandals. His eyes spun and glowed as he was blowing this total stranger. “I must obey.....I must drink his cum.", Matt was continually thinking this as he sucked off this total stranger. Finally, the man shot his load in Matt’s mouth. He lapped up the cum like it was fine champagne. The professional said to Matt, “Anytime you want to do that to me, give me a call.” Matt was now satisfied for now and went about his business except for that deviation in his feeding and lifestyle.

Holly and Kristine went back to Kristine’s apartment where Kristine contemplated their future. Kristine decided that Holly should be her own personal servant. No more laundry, cooking, cleaning, or anything else. She would have Holly do all of that. In fact, Kristine would make Holly quit her job and move out of her apartment and in with Kristine to become her own personal servant and sex toy. “Holly, I command you to give me an orgasm. “, Kristine said. “Yes, master, I will give you an orgasm.", Holly said. Holly’s eyes continued to be white and glassy as the sandals still were working. Her eyes were spinning with obedience as she removed Kristine’s shorts and started licking her clitoris up, down, and around as well as giving her a good finger fucking until she came. And, come hard she did. So hard that her body quivered for minutes.

It was time to test the sandals some more. “Holly, I want you to warm up the shower and let’s take a shower.", Kristine said. “Yes, master.", Holly said. Holly warmed up the shower and got completely naked, leaving the sandals on her feet as per Kristine’s command. Her 5′8″ body was perfect as her long brown hair was draped down her slim 112-lb. body. Her blue eyes were mostly white and glassy but she was acting normal other than being forced to do Kristine’s bidding. Kristine climbed in the shower. It was hot and wet. This was a perfect test for the hypnotic sandals. Kristine had Holly perform a variety of sexual activities on her while in the shower and the sandals continued its grip on Holly’s mind and will. Holly was forced to kiss and caress Kristine’s tits while fingering her pussy. Then, Holly was forced to kiss Kristine’s feet all the way up to her mouth, where Holly was forced to kiss Kristine as passionately as any boy she ever kissed.

They left the shower and Kristine said, “Holly, I want you to masturbate. You have an uncontrollable urge to masturbate in front of me until you come. You are in lust of your master and you must play with yourself until you climax. But, you cannot climax until I tell you to.". “Yes, master, I cannot resist. I will masturbate for my master.", Holly replied. Holly’s eyes spun around in a glazed hypnotic trance as she played with her clitoris and masturbated for hours while Kristine took a nap. 4 hours later, Kristine woke up and Holly was still on the floor masturbating. The sandals had passed another test. “OK, you can now come for your master.", Kristine said. “Uuuuuunggggh”, Holly replied as she cut forth the most intensive orgasm she had ever had.

* * *

Meanwhile, Matt continued to hang around the Club 94, trolling for men he could blow for his dose of food. In fact, Matt quit his job as a manager to work in the bar as to have better access to his USDA required portion of semen. Matt couldn’t understand it but he did what he was commanded to do, blowing man after man to get more and more cum so he would not starve to death. He became the main attraction for business at the Club 94.

Kristine and Holly went to sleep. Kristine tossed and turned to see if there was a more productive use for her experiment than mere sexual desires. Kristine dreamed and plotted while sleeping and she came up with a plan.....

TO BE CONTINUED................................