The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandman Stan’s Severance Sand

Night One — Little Miss Popular

Floating across the clouds like the mythical being he was, Sandman Stan listened to the calls of those who needed rest. There were surprisingly few this night as most lately. The over-abundance of sleep aides really had done their damage. One small suburb seemed to cry out to him though. He sensed a need for rest, a difficulty he could alleviate, and one on this special first night he would be only too glad to assist with. Soaring down through the clouds, Stan zeroed in on one house that seemed to have a clear insomnia problem. The home was typical for this small town, brick, two story, not too big and not too small. The second floor was where he drifted first, his presence as always completely unknown to all occupants of the home. In one bedroom, the parents slept peacefully, as another bedroom held a young man also dead to the world. But a third bedroom revealed the culprit of his call. Sandman Stan looked down on the girl and smiled.

Nikki Patterson tossed and turned, unable to find any way of getting comfortable. The night seemed stifling and her life seemed a mess. Nothing could ease her mind of all the suffering she did on a daily basis. Every day at school, she constantly watched all the popular girls get everything they ever wanted. They had the looks, which she could never come close to competing with. They had the boys, who never gave her a second look. They had the friends, where Nikki was lucky if even the teachers showed any interest in her. Oh sure, the girl had reasoned many times before, she had her intelligence. But what good was being smart if nobody else knew you existed. Brains were overrated, she thought, kicking her feet and struggling with the covers. She was alone Nikki realized, and being alone was a nightmare in high school.

Stan looked down on the girl and saw into her thoughts. Nikki was a sad girl and really beat herself up over her life. Even now, she stressed about the first day of a new week in school only because of what she felt others did or didn’t think about her. She could definitely use some help, and a good night’s sleep would only be the first thing to accomplish that help. Reaching down for his magic sand, Stan held up the black bag Hypnos had given him. Taking just a pinch of the substance, he waved his hands over Nikki and silently calmed her nerves, dusting her form lightly until she stopped kicking at the covers. In no time at all, Nikki Patterson was sound asleep, a peaceful expression over the teenager’s face. Stan floated gently from the house, wishing her happy dreams and wondering how those dreams would come true for her the following day.

Nikki awoke with a jolt. The birds outside were chirping, the sun was shining, and she felt amazingly well-rested. In fact, the girl thought, she’d never felt quite so relaxed. She quietly got out of bed, brushed her teeth, and even smiled at the girl reflected back at her from the bedroom mirror. Ordinarily she hated her mousy boring appearance, but for some reason things seemed okay this morning. Getting dressed, she even went a bit more daring than usual. She picked out a skirt she’d had for some time but never felt like wearing to school. It wasn’t short or anything, coming down below her knees, but it was daring for her, the class wallflower who never really drew any attention. As she put on her button-up blouse, Nikki looked in the mirror and grinned, realizing for maybe the first time just how nice a smile she had.

At the breakfast table she didn’t even let her little brother get on her nerves. Sure, he continued referring to her by his crudely humorous nickname of lemon drops, due to the unfortunate size of her breasts. But she didn’t care. It was as if the world seemed a little less frightening today and that was a good thing. Her parents noticed the chipper attitude and both seemed relieved that maybe finally their daughter was taking life a little bit easier.

“You look nice.” Carol said, looking over her daughter as she gathered her books to leave for school.

“Thanks mom, I really feel okay today.”

“I’m so glad you do. I know being a junior can be tough, but you’ll be alright. You’re a smart girl and that’s what counts.” Carol replied. “I know you always make the right decisions in life.”

“That’s right honey,” Dan said, walking up and hugging his daughter. “Others could learn a lesson from you. And don’t let that popularity contest get in the way of your level head. You know what’s important.”

On the drive to school Nikki smiled, but kept going back to her dreams last night. She knew popularity wasn’t everything, but damned if it didn’t count for a lot in these years of her life. All the girls with their curvy bodies and dumb-as-a-brick attitudes sure did get much more out of life lately than she did. She’d often found it unfair that she ended up a short girl with man-hips and tiny, if still perky, breasts. Guys didn’t go for her type anymore than they went for hanging out with the chess club on Friday nights. Pulling at her collar a little, Nikki felt flushed all of a sudden and reached over to flip on the air conditioning. As she drove into the school parking lot, she could swear her hair seemed to be hanging in her eyes a little more than it was when she woke up.

First class was Calculus, a subject most teenagers despised and yet Nikki actually found easy enough to be relaxed in. She sat behind her desk at the back of the class, idly tapping her pencil. For some reason her eyes seemed slightly blurry. Several times she found herself reaching up and pressing her reading glasses tightly to her head, attempting to clear the fog that floated right before her vision. Eventually, Nikki gave up and just took the glasses off, as she was beginning to get a headache. That was when the first of many surprises started for her that day. She could see perfectly fine without them. No blur and no fog, nothing kept her from reading everything she needed to read both up close and far away. That’s strange, Nikki thought.

While the girl had solved one problem in her first class of the day, another seemed to be rapidly presenting itself. Numbers and figures that usually gave her no difficulty were suddenly beginning to baffle the intelligent girl. She’d never missed knowing the answer once and by the end of class, Nikki was simply copying down what was on the board and understanding little if any of the logic behind the solutions. Her head was throbbing and again, as in her car, she felt strangely flushed. Something strange was happening, she realized, wondering if maybe she had slept so well because she was coming down with something. That might also explain the incredibly vivid dreams that even now seemed to stick with her.

Second class was Advanced Science and as most of the class listened to the dull lecture on the expanding universe, Nikki found herself with some expanding problems of her own. She’d felt flushed almost non-stop for nearly an hour when the sensations began. First, there was a tingling in the skin of her breasts, and then that tingling moved slowly downward, shooting down her legs and through her stomach. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat and discovered rather quickly that the desk was hugging her much more than it usually did.

As every other student lay their heads on the desk and began watching a filmstrip on the universe, Nikki sat back and looked down at her hips. She actually wasn’t sure which shocked her more, the way her flared out hips seemed to be pulling up her skirt or the fact that she had to lean further over her breasts to see them. Making sure nobody saw her, Nikki reached up and pressed her hands lightly into the sides of her breasts. They were firm and full, much different from when she’d been at the breakfast table. They almost seemed to be pulsing as her flushed feelings continued. Every beat of her heart seemed to pump her flesh out just the tiniest amount more, slowly increasing the pressure her bra was under.

Again, checking to make sure nobody watched, Nikki slid her hands down to her hips and thighs and felt much the same sensation there. With every obvious beat of her heart the flesh simply seemed to grow smoother and wider, painfully slowly giving her the curves she had always wanted. A part of her mind was panicking, attempting to come up with logical reasons for any of this. Allergies, food poisoning, something in the air, swine flu, anything that could make some sense out of all this. Unfortunately, her mind just wasn’t finding logic all that useful anymore. In fact, Nikki thought rather blandly, she was kind of feeling rather dumb.

For the remainder of class, Nikki let other thoughts and distractions slip away and simply stared down at her bulging breasts and quietly curving figure. By the time she left for third period, her shirt was already straining under her stretched bra. Her skirt had easily lifted three inches and was now much tighter in how it wrapped her upper thighs. Somehow though, Nikki Patterson was beginning to feel good about all this.

Third class was English, and this was the first class of the day to feature any really attractive boys. For some reason, Nikki hardly paid any attention to her lesson, instead focusing almost all her energy on ogling the cute guys who surrounded her. Sitting in the back of class as she always did had resulted in many of the school jocks sitting right around her. For much of the class, Nikki smiled whenever one looked her way, and that happened more than a few times.

Her chest was really getting tight, the flushed sensation now throbbing inside her as her clothes quickly attempted to adjust to the womanly curves she was now attaining. Ignoring the pain, the teenage girl simply played with her hair, twirling it between her fingers. In some distant part of her mind, she recalled it not being that long, nor anywhere near as silky, but those thoughts weren’t important. What she was quickly finding very important was making the guys enjoy how hot she was becoming. Being hot was so much better than being smart.

By the end of class, most of the guys around her were smiling dumbly at her. One of them even pressed his hand into hers, leaving a small slip of paper with his number on it. As everyone else left class, Nikki realized she’d been sorting her hair into cute little pigtails throughout the hour. Looking at her reflection in the window before she left, there was a different girl looking back at her, and she liked this new girl a lot.

In the lunchroom, Nikki found herself much more popular than she was used to. For some reason every guy seemed to want to stop by and say hello. She even got a few more phone numbers. Several of the cheerleaders came and sat with her, one gabbing away about her boyfriend, the other two staring at Nikki as she ate. She was still very flushed and as she ate, her bra was quickly beginning to dig into her flesh. It was hurting her back and sides more and more, and the girl was realizing she had to relieve the pressure sometime.

As one of the blonde cheerleaders, who seemed to act as though she and Nikki were old friends, continued gabbing away with another, Nikki reached up beneath her blouse and struggled to release the catch on the back of her bra. As soon as she did, breathing instantly seemed easier. Her breasts were now quite large by her estimate. Her feeble mind attempted to guess their size but all she kept coming up with was ‘fat titties’ and she knew that wasn’t a size. Her brain hurt with the effort of thinking, as Nikki quietly slipped the tiny bra inside her backpack.

Now that her breasts were free inside her shirt, Nikki seemed to be able to follow the cheerleader’s conversation much easier. She actually found herself joining in and discussing boys. Apparently all the others agreed Nikki had the best tits. She’d never thought of her breasts as tits but that sounded like fun. She had tits, big bouncy fun tits. She giggled as one of the football players came over and sat next to her.

“Hey guys” He said, looking over the girls. “When are you on the squad gonna talk Nikki here into joining? She’s highly qualified.” Saying this, the jock reached over and placed one hand on Nikki’s chest. He gripped and massaged one of her swollen orbs, squishing the flesh until Nikki felt faint.

“Oh he’s right, please say you’ll join, Nikki.” Wendy, the head cheerleader, asked.

“Yeah,” The others chimed in. “We’ve been asking you all year.”

That didn’t make sense, Nikki thought. When had they asked her to be on the squad? Something about this puzzled her, but as the jock continued groping away and even slipping one hand up under her blouse, Nikki Patterson lost all will to think. She simply nodded and mumbled a grunting reply. “Okay, sounds good.”

After lunch, Nikki found herself in the restroom cooling off from the flushed cloud that now seemed to permanently surround her. She looked in the mirror and noticed how smooth and clear her skin looked. Every pore seemed clean and her brilliant brunette hair shined brightly, pulled into pigtails as it was. She giggled and smiled, jiggling her chest and noticing the way her tits bounced. For some reason, she never remembered them bouncing before, but that had to have just slipped her mind. All her friends at lunch seemed to assure her she’d been stacked like this for some time. She looked around and noticed nobody was there. This gave her a sudden idea. This blouse was nice, but it just didn’t show what she wanted to show. She quickly unbuttoned it and began tying it off in the middle, cupping her big soft boobs until they were presented quite nicely for any observing eyes. This also presented her midriff quite generously.

Just as Nikki was getting ready to head to class, Bambi came in. Bambi had the reputation of school slut and Nikki was instantly happy to see her. Although she wasn’t sure why, she asked the girl to show her better make-up techniques since it appeared she didn’t have much of any on today. By the time Nikki left the restroom, her lips were bright red and her face had just enough makeup to let all the boys know how truly slutty she was. This was really a fun day, the teenager thought entering her next class.

For some reason, the flushed feeling seemed to be centered now on a spot right between her legs, and Nikki spent much of class opening and closing her thighs. The boys in class seemed to love her display as her panties appeared every so often, wet and dripping beneath her short skirt. The teacher, however, was finding none of this very appropriate.

“What is the problem, young lady?”

Nikki stared up at the middle-aged woman, her thoughts very loose and her mind unable to come up with an answer. Had she been assigned a problem? She didn’t think so but the teacher seemed sure of it as she stood there tapping her toe. “Um, like, I don’t know, what is it?” Nikki answered.

Several boys around her laughed and Nikki couldn’t help but join in. She laughed and giggled, giving her tits a hardy shake that mesmerized several of the geekier kids in class. She looked their way and flirted openly, hoping they’d cream their pants as her substantial chest shimmied violently. This was so much fun, she thought. Apparently the teacher didn’t find that the case as she crossed her arms and shouted.

“Nikki Patterson, this is the last time this year I let you dress like a harlot and disrupt my class. Get to vice-principal Cooke’s office right this instant.”

Vice Principal Cooke was an imposing figure. He stood tall and broad-chested and many of the girls in school found him quite the stud. He stood facing away from the door and looking out the window as Nikki walked in. She quietly sat on the opposite side of his desk and waited for him to look her way.

“Miss Patterson, what are we going to do about this? You seem to have difficulty adhering to the rules lately. I mean this is easily the third time this month I’ve had to talk with you. First of all you continue to break the dress code. Now, I don’t know where you get off acting and dressing like some porno schoolgirl slut, but you know that isn’t going to fly here. Your teacher told me today you were distracting the class. What was it this time, flashing those tits again?” Dale Cooke said, turning and facing the young girl.

“No sir, I was flushed, you know, hot between my legs.”

Dale walked right around his desk and kneeled down next to Nikki. “You were huh? So at no time were you exposing yourself?”

Nikki concentrated deeply on answering the question honestly. Her lips were actually pursed, as thinking always gave her a headache. “No, no I’m pretty sure I didn’t.”

Dale Cooke smiled. “Well, why the hell not?” Saying this, he reached up and ripped at Nikki’s blouse, quickly releasing the knot she had tied and allowing her tits to bounce free to his leering eyes. “You know how much I love hearing you exposed these puppies in some stuck-up bitch’s class.”

As the teenager leaned back in her chair and allowed the older man to grope and fondle her tits, pinching her nipples and leaning over to take one in his mouth, she suddenly broke into a grin. How could she forget? She was vice-principal Cooke’s slutty little fuck toy. She had been for over two years now and that was always one of the highlights to her day.

“Oh oh yes, that feels incredible.” Nikki moaned as she reached around and pulled Dale into her chest, thrusting as much of her large tit as possible deep into his mouth. The man sucked fervently at her nipple and eventually pulled away, drooling over her young flesh. Looking her in the eyes, he gave her a wicked and knowing look.

“Well, we have to make sure you’re good and punished for your behavior in class. What’ll it be today, over the desk or on the floor?”

Nikki gave the man her most seductive pout. “Over the desk Mr. Cooke, I think you really need to pound me good today, I was a bad girl.”

Less than a few minutes later Nikki was leaning over with her hands braced on the vice-principal’s desk, as Mr. Cooke quietly locked his door and approached the hot little teen. He ran his hands up and over her expansive hips, giving her ass a light little slap. She giggled beneath him as he dropped his pants and slipped in behind her. Lifting the skirt, he found her sodden panties and quickly removed them, breathing in the heavenly scent of her aroused little cunt.

“Oh you have been a bad little girl haven’t you? I think for this punishment we’re going to have to go bareback. You disrespect your teachers, well maybe this will teach you a lesson.”

Dale Cooke placed his hard cock right at the entrance to her flushed little cunt. Gripping the teenager by the waist, he ever so slowly slid all the way inside her. She moaned with the exceptionally slow pace of his thrust, gripping the desk tightly as his balls finally met her ass and his dick reached straight up into her womb. “Oooohh, wow, oh punish me Mr. Cooke, punish me hard.”

Sliding nearly all the way back out, Dale began lunging steadily in and out, screwing the girl like the bitch in heat she was. He let go of her hips and pressed down on her back, pushing her face-first into the desk and letting her tits serve as airbags to cushion her from the cold hard surface. He slowly began increasing his pace, slapping his hips deep inside the young girl, listening to her meek little cries as she took all he had to give her.

“Oh Oh Oh yessss,” Nikki grunted, straining to keep from shrieking out loud. Mr. Cooke was now frantically jack-hammering her cunt, shoving her so hard into the desk she felt her breath knocked out with every thrust. This was what it meant to be a popular bimbo, she thought happily. All she had to do was look pretty and take a cock. How much better could high school get?

Dale grabbed the girl’s hips and really began going to town, fucking her harder than he’d ever had the nerve to do before. He slammed his cock so far inside her, he knew he must be reaching her cervix and the very thought of loading this slut up with cream made his eyes roll back with pleasure. “Oh, get ready to really take my punishment you little whore.”

“Oh yess, Oh yess, oh give it to me.” Nikki shouted out, forgetting where she was.

Jamming his cock straight up inside her and pressing forward, crushing her between him and the desk, Dale felt his cock twitch and then explode in climax, filling the young girl’s womb with everything he had. He slumped down over her shoulders breathing in the natural scent from her hair, his cock jumping and sending several more thick ropes of semen directly into her belly. He imagined it all flowing inside the little slut. She was so stupid she probably didn’t even know what it could do to her. But he did, and the very thought of little miss popular here walking around the school knocked up with his kid was amusing and hot at the same time.

“Thank you so much Mr. Cooke.” Nikki said walking crookedly over to the door a few minutes later. Her belly ached slightly and sperm trickled down her thighs, but the flushed sensations had finally left her. “Same time tomorrow?” She asked.

Dale looked up from where he leaned on the desk, still breathing heavily from exertion. He smiled at the teen. “Sure thing. Make sure you expose yourself next time. It’s a surefire way to get here earlier in the period.”

“Okey Dokey.” Nikki said giggling, as she opened the door and headed on back to class.

Over the course of the rest of her day, Nikki Patterson enjoyed her life as a real bimbo slut. In every class she spent much of her time flirting and showing off whatever flesh she decided would have the best effect on the rest of the class. In one class, she silently managed to give one guy a hand job while they sat next to each other listening to some lecture on modern economics. She wasn’t too sure about how money worked in the real world, but the twenty bucks the guy gave her for jacking him off certainly made her day better, and his cum tasted delicious. It was so good in fact, that Nikki spent the last couple of classes trying everything she could to either suck off or get guys off so she could swallow their seed. She gave two guys blow jobs at the end of the day before promising to see them friday after the big game. She told them she was looking forward to having the entire football team take turns showering her with cum. After all, she thought, what could be more fun than that?

As she pulled in her driveway, Nikki saw her parents just walking inside. Neither of them looked too happy and the teenager had a sinking feeling she knew why that was.

“Nikki, do you realize we got another call from your school?” Carol said, standing with her arms folded. She looked every bit as angry as her teacher in class had, and Nikki had no idea why she was so upset.

“I’m sorry mom, I was distracted.”

“You’re always distracted. Sometimes I wonder if you know how to use the brains God gave you?” Carol said angrily.

“Honey, calm down, I’ll handle this.” Dan said, placing a reassuring hand on his wife’s shoulder.

As Carol walked away, Dan turned to Nikki and smiled. “Now honey, you know how this makes your mother feel. You should just go to your room, I’ll be up in a few minutes to punish you.”

Nikki suddenly got a wicked gleam in her eyes. “Are you gonna punish me hard, daddy?” She asked softly.

Looking around and making sure his wife was out of earshot, Dan smiled. “You better know it you little bimbo, Daddy’s gonna wear you out.” He caressed and then slapped her ass as she giggled and ran up the stairs.

Needless to say, later that night Nikki Patterson went to sleep happy. Her dreams had come true. She was one of the popular girls and never had to bother thinking again. Big strong men like Mr. Cooke and her daddy did all the thinking for her. They made sure she was well taken care of and her belly was kept full. Even now, as she lay peacefully on her back, one hand buried between her legs, the other in between her heavy tits, Nikki felt the last few dribbles of daddy’s punishment leaking from her belly. Thinking may be hard, she thought, but a hard cock more than made up for that. The girl was so excited and happy to be as easy on the eyes as she was to get in the sack.

Sandman Stan looked in on the teenager and saw how peaceful her slumber was now, Nikki’s large chest rising and falling as her mind slipped into joyful fantasies of men and cocks. He’d been good at interpreting and influencing her dreams the night before, harmless fantasies that gave her joy and helped her sleep, but this was something different. The special blend was some powerful sand, Stan thought, smiling. Maybe getting a severance package like this wouldn’t be so bad after all. He couldn’t wait to really let those creative juices flow, now that he knew exactly what the sand did and how it worked.

To Be Continued...