The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Sandra’s New Rommate”

(MC, FF, FD, HU)

Chapter One: The First Day

It was weird going away to college. Sandra had never been away from home before, well not for any length of time that is. It was her second semester and she had pretty much gotten the idea that her friends from home were drifting away from her. They were too busy with their own new lives to be concerned with the girl from back home. Her boyfriend Chuck had broken up with her last semester. He had told her that the distance was a problem. They had dated all through high school, and he was the main reason she had chosen to go to the all girl school in the first place. It was a way for her to prove to him that nothing would happen while she was away. How could she be tempted when there were no boys around, but alas, Chuck broke up with her. She heard through a friend over break that he had started dating another girl. It broke her heart. She was back from winter break to discover that she had a new roommate. Her last roommate was a party girl, and was never around, so Sandra never really got a chance to bond with her. Since she was such a partier of course it took over her life, and thus her grades fell and she was kicked out, or taken out, Sandra couldn’t be too sure. She thought she heard her former roommate’s father tell her that he wasn’t going to piss good money away on her if all she wanted to do was party. So here Sandra was with a new roommate. Hopefully things would go a little bit better with this one.

Casey was a sight. She had short brown hair that she spiked in a haphazard messy kind of way. She had about a dozen silver hoop earrings in each ear, a single silver hook in her left nostril, and two thick rings with blue beads on them in her right eye brow. She was a menacing sight. She wore khaki cargo pants and a large long sleeved army green skater T-shirt. Her stuff was all moved in by the time Sandra had returned from break. A little nervous Sandra gulped to introduce herself, “H-H-Hi my name’s Sandra.”

A blank stare was what she got. There was something about Casey’s eyes that struck Sandra. They were blue, but a different blue. They were almost clear; I guess you would call it an ice blue. They were piercing, and Sandra felt they were seeing through her. She looked away nervously. She found that she couldn’t speak anymore. Her cheeks burned and she knew that they were flushed as she blushed.

“Casey.” Was the response, and a huge weight was lifted from Sandra’s shoulders. She let out a sigh of relief, “Listen I don’t know what pansy ass roommate you had last semester, but I don’t play around. I go to bed at two every morning, and I wake up at ten. I don’t accept complaints Sandy got it?”

Sandra gulped. She had never met anyone as demanding before. She wanted to tell her new roommate where to go. Sandra had always been an early to bed early to rise type of girl, but she had also been the type not to cause waves. So she nodded. She wanted to get along with this roommate. She wanted to finally have a friend, since she was loosing all her ones from home. She was going to need someone now that Chuck didn’t want her anymore. Perhaps Casey would be the best friend that Sandra never had before. She had never really been able to get close to anyone. Maybe this would be a start. She began to smile, and looked up at Casey again. Casey had seated herself in the desk chair, and was fumbling with computer wires, “So where you from?” Sandra couldn’t help but engage in some meaningless chitchat.

“Ehh- Fuck this!” For a person as masculine appearing as Casey Sandra couldn’t believe that she was having trouble with her computer hook up. Casey turned, and Sandra felt the pressure of those piercing icy eyes on her again, “Hook that up for me, will you Sandy.” It was more of a command than a question. Casey flopped onto her bed and kept the gaze intense.

It only took Sandra a moment to realize that there was no debating it. Casey was just having trouble; Sandra knew how to hook up computers she could take over for her. It would be like a favor she was doing for Casey. If they were going to be friends of course it would be alright to do favors for her. Then she would be able to ask Casey for favors. She felt a sense of glee, maybe they would become good friends after all.

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. Casey spent the day decorating her side of the room, while Sandra looked through her new textbooks for the new semester. Sandra made it a point to organize all her notebooks, and all her books in the bottom drawer of her desk so that it would be quick and simple when she needed to grab them for class. All the while Sandra kept stealing glances as Casey. Each time she did she was greeted by those fierce eyes. Each time she met them she looked away immediately. She didn’t want Casey to think that she was weird or staring at her. This was going to be her last chance at making friends at school. Sandra had almost forgotten what Casey had told her when she first arrived about her schedule. Promptly at ten o’clock Sandra walked down the hall to put on her pajamas. She had plain blue plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt. When she walked into the room she went to turn off the light, and her hand landed on the switch, but had yet to turn it off Casey looked up at her angrily, “What the fuck you think you are doing?”

“Oh?” Sandra recoiled her hand as if she had just been burned, “Sorry, I just—”

“You just fucked up, stupid cunt! I thought I told you my schedule.”

Sandra’s cheeks burned as she blushed. She lowered her eyes and her head. She couldn’t believe she had been that stupid, “I-I—“she stammered.

“Oh shut up and sit down.” Sandra gulped and did as she was told. She had really messed up this time. She sat down on her bed and felt so ashamed. She couldn’t believe that she had forgotten what Casey had told her. Casey was shaking her head at her, “I thought you were listening when I talked to you!” Sandra nodded she didn’t want to look up. She didn’t want to have to face those eyes; she didn’t want to have to see them angry. They had just met. She couldn’t have screwed up that quickly, “Look at me when I am talking to you damnit! Are you really that stupid of a cunt?”

Sandra raised her head with a snap. Her cheeks she knew were bright red. She was so embarrassed. She couldn’t believe that she had caused such a reprimanding, on the first day! It was the first day. “I’m sorry.” She mumbled.

There was a sparkle in Casey’s eyes, and Sandra had no idea what that meant. She scowled at Sandra as she pushed her desk chair away from the desk. Her legs spread wide in a manly manner she growled at Sandra, “Get over here. I am going to teach you to listen when I speak.” At first Sandra was repulsed by the idea. But the eyes were on here. There was something about those eyes. She couldn’t help herself. Before she knew it Sandra was slinking her way to the other side of the room. She stood next to Casey with her eyes never leaving Sandra’s. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had no idea what Casey was about to do, but something inside her was telling her that she deserved it. Whatever Casey decided to do she deserved it. Casey glared at her, “What are you waiting for? Do I have to tell you everything? Stupid Cunt.” Sandra knew what she had to do instantly. She lay across Casey’s lap. Casey was shaking her head, and before she knew it Sandra heard the thud of an open palm on her pajama padded ass, and then there was a warm sting, “You are going to get ten of these, and then you will remember, right? Stupid cunt!” Sandra nodded, and she closed her eyes. Tears welled in her eyes as she felt Casey’s hand come down on her ass four more times. Her ass was warm and stinging, when suddenly Casey stopped; “You know what?” she ripped down Sandra’s pant’s and with them went her green flowered cotton panties. The sudden contrast of the warmth of her cheeks and the cool air made Sandra get a chill. “I bet you are getting off to this.” Casey suddenly said as her hand came down on Sandra’s ass again, and suddenly it was true. Sandra was beginning to feel a tingle between her legs. With each of the next four slaps Sandra felt herself becoming aroused. She was so ashamed; she prayed that Casey wouldn’t be able to tell through her clothes. Sandra’s ass was tingling and felt as though it was on fire. She went to get up, and was sternly pushed down. Casey slapped her again, and her pussy was now on fire, “What you think you are done? Why are you so quick to leave? You nasty slut!” And Sandra’s humiliation was complete. Before she knew it she felt Casey’s thick finger probing her wet sex. At first it was a stern vicious probe, but then it changed. “They didn’t tell me that you were a dyke!” Casey had two fingers shoved into Sandra’s pussy now. And Sandra was pumping against Casey’s fingers. She had never had any interest in women before, and she couldn’t believe that she was humping Casey’s fingers like that. She couldn’t believe that Casey had discovered her g-spot. Chuck had never been able to do that. Sure they hadn’t had sex that much, and Chuck said he didn’t like the smell of her so he wouldn’t go down on her, let alone get the smell on his fingers. Before she knew it she was bucking against Casey’s hand as it rubbed against her g-spot, “You nasty stupid cunt! That’s fuck my fingers, show me what a little dyke you are!”

Sandra exploded into an orgasm like none other. She had never experienced anything like this before. Her body quaked as if she were having a seizure. And she was howling in ecstasy. Sandra was panting and collapsed upon Casey’s legs in a sweaty heap. Casey sighed and removed her fingers from Sandra’s sex. Sandra was beginning to drift off into sleep when she was startled by the sudden musky smell beneath her nose, “Look at all this friggin’ slime! Damn you fucking leaked all over me! I bet there’s a goddamn wet spot on my pants! If you ruined my pants so help me!” Sandra’s eyes filled with tears. The realization of what had just happened was starting to grip her and she was so embarrassed, again she tried to get up, and she was met by a forceful shove back down, “Where do you think you’re going? You need to clean this up.”

Tears cascaded down her cheeks, “W-W-well let me get a towel.”

“Stuttering bitch lick it!” And with that Casey’s fingers were shoved in Sandra’s mouth. At first she gagged on it, the taste was horrible, but she knew what she had to do. She began to suckle on the fingers, and clean them of her own slime. She felt Casey pet her hair as she sucked her fingers clean, “What a good little cunt they gave me.” She whispered.

Casey removed her finger’s from Sandy’s mouth, and inspected them, when she was thoroughly satisfied that they were clean she allowed Sandra to pull up her pants and get off her lap. She looked down at her own pants and in fact there was a wet spot where Sandra’s crotch had been. Sandra lowered her head and cried to herself as Casey shook her head, “Stupid fucking Cunt.” She mumbled. She took off her pants right in front of Sandra. Sandra’s eyes widened as she saw the muscular legs before her. She gasped, and brought her hand to her mouth. “What? Like you don’t like it?” She threw the pants into her hamper, “You’ll clean them for me wont you Cunt?” Sandra nodded. She knew she would. She had to do anything that Casey said, if she didn’t then she would tell. She would tell everyone at school that she had enjoyed what had just happened. What would her parents think? She couldn’t let them know what happened! She wasn’t a lesbian! Casey stood before her in plaid boxers, and the Shirt. She seemed to be debating what to do next. An evil grin played across her face, and she chortled to herself, “Cunt look at me!” Sandra’s eyes rose quickly. She had to do what she said. Those eyes, so piercing, they saw right through Sandra. There was something about them. “You liked that didn’t you? You really are a secret lesbian huh? Fucking cunt dyke!” Sandra felt something twinge inside her, and again there was a tingle between her legs, “You like that too huh? Me calling you a Cunt, or a Cunt Dyke. You like that? I bet you don’t even want me to call you Sandy or whatever it is you call yourself. I bet you want to be my little bitch! I bet you want to be my cunt slut.” With each time Casey said “cunt” her pussy twitched, “You really are a twisted nasty little cunt.” Cunt was beginning to get into the frenzy she was in earlier. Was Sandra actually beginning to refer to herself as Cunt? She was what was happening to her? “You like this? You like me without my pants on? I bet you want to see my pussy, huh Cunt? Do you?” Cunt slowly nodded as her cheeks began to burn again. Her pussy twitched, and she could feel herself getting wet again, “Well I can’t here you Cunt!”

“Y-yes.”

“What?”

“Yes.” She said a little louder.

Casey shook her head, “Yes what, dirty little cunt, and tell me.”

Cunt gulped and tears welled in her eyes again. She didn’t want to have to say it. She really didn’t, it made her feel so dirty, but to hear that word got her so wet, “yes I like to see you without your pants.”

Casey looked repulsed. She walked over to Cunt and ripped her pajama top off. It was actually ripped. There was no way she could put that back on. Cunt gasped as she did it, and was petrified, “You really think you are worthy of the word I? Fucking stupid CUNT!” Casey grabbed her nipples and twisted them roughly. Cunt yelped as she twisted at them, “Say it again!”

Tears spilled past her cheeks as she felt the moistness between her legs begin to gather on her pussy lips. Her nipples were burning from the torture they were enduring, “Yes!” she yelped, “Yes Cunt likes to see you without your pants.”

Casey grinned at her, and Cunt felt relieved. Her pussy twitched, and Cunt’ body did the same, “Such a good little Cunt you are,” she massaged Cunt’s breasts softly now. It was as though she were caressing them, “You like being exposed to me don’t you? But you know it’s not right. Are you really a dyke?”

Cunt shook her head.

“But you like being this way to me don’t you? Look at me cunt.”

Cunt met her eyes again, and she felt them see through her.

“Tell me cunt.”

“Cunt likes being naked in front of you.”

“Naked? Or exposed?”

“Cunt likes being exposed,” she moaned as Casey began to work her way down to Cunt’s pussy. She began to rub the moistness all around.

She smiled, and Cunt felt a shower of gratitude flow through her, “My little nasty dirty cunt, you like being mine? You like what I do to you? Damn you are a wet little cunt aren’t you?”

As embarrassing as those words were Cunt felt pleasure. She felt her pussy ache for release now, “Yes Cunt is very wet! Cunt likes being yours!”

Before she knew it the fingers were gone. They were no longer massaging her wet slit; they were no longer rubbing her swollen clit. Cunt felt empty. She looked pleadingly at Casey. What had she done wrong? Casey removed her shirt to reveal rather large breasts in a white bra. At first when Cunt saw her she had though that Casey was stocky, but now she realized that she had quite a firm stomach, it was just the way the T-shirt fell over her large breasts, “Kneel Cunt.” Casey commanded, and Cunt obeyed. It was what she had to do. Those eyes, they were so intense on Cunt. She had to obey. It was as if Casey had taken over her mind. Casey smiled down at her, and again a feeling of complete joy washed over her. She stroked Cunt’s angelic face, “Have you ever been with another woman Cunt?” Cunt shook her head. She wasn’t a lesbian. She had never done anything like this before. Casey smiled at her, “I will teach you how to please women Cunt, but you will never use this on your own. You will only use this to please me; you will only use this when I tell you. You understand me Cunt?”

Cunt nodded, but the stern look told her that she needs to do more than just a mere nod, “Cunt will only use what Casey teaches her when she says so.”

Casey patted her on the head, “What good nasty little dyke Cunt I have.” Casey spread her legs, “Now remove my bra Cunt.” Cunt reached up, and couldn’t reach around Casey to undo the bra. So she crawled around and then undid the bra. It fell to the floor. Cunt returned to facing Casey while kneeling. Casey pulled her to her feet by her hair, “You like my breasts cunt?”

“Yes they are very lovely.”

“What do you want to do to them cunt?”

“Cunt wants to suck on them.”

Casey smiled, and grabbed the back of Cunt’s head, and jerked towards her breasts. First the right nipple was in her mouth. Through Casey’s coaxing Cunt began to learn the proper way to suck on a nipple. She learned to suck the areole, and the lightly nipple at the nipple. Cunt learned quickly how to make Casey moan as she massaged and suckled at her nipples. Before she was done Casey grabbed a handful of Cunt’s curly brown hair, and yanked her head back, “Enough Cunt. Remove my boxers.” Eagerly Cunt tugged down the boxers, and waited for Casey to step out of them. The musky smell of Casey’s pussy was right at her nose. Her nostrils were filled with Casey’s arousal. Casey pulled Cunt’s head and next thing she knew she couldn’t breathe. Her nose was in Casey’s mounds being stuffed with pubic hair. Her mouth rested on the moist slit of Casey’s sex, “Lick you fucking stupid cunt, I want cum hard all over your face!”

Gingerly Cunt’s tongue slipped from between her lips, and she began to lap at the outside of Casey pussy. For a moment her nose was away from Casey’s monds and she was able to get some cool air to fill her lungs. It felt good to breathe, and her pussy was now on fire. Cunt never knew that she was that kinky. Casey was telling her what to do and her pajama pants were soaked with her arousal. There was a hot nub that Cunt’s tongue soon discovered and as she ran her tongue over it, flicked it, and even gently sucked on it, Casey began to move her hips. Cunt was suddenly thrown on her back, and couldn’t breathe again. Casey had straddled her face and her nose was plugged with pubic hair. Cunt’s tongue was massaging Casey’s clit, while two fingers pumped themselves in and out of her pussy hole. It only took five more minutes of Casey’s bucking hips and Cunt’s lapping for Casey’s pussy to finally begin to spasm as fluid rushed past Cunt’s fingers. As Casey came all over Cunt’s face Cunt felt her own pussy begin to spasm, she was having a small orgasm of her own from just getting Casey off. Her face was covered in Casey’s pussy slime. Casey groaned as she began to catch her breath, “Dirty little Cunt better not spill a drop!” Casey climbed off Cunt’s face and she licked her lips, and all around trying to get as much of Casey’s cum as she can. “You like the taste of my cum don’t you? All over your face makes you feel like such a dirty little dyke cunt?” Cunt was rubbing her hands over her face and licking the cum off of her hands.

Her pussy was definitely on fire. Her pajama pants were soaked in the crotch. Casey was all dressed while Cunt still lay on the floor panting, and taking in gasps of all the cool air she had been deprived of sporadically. Casey took a deep breath, “well cunt you know what? I think I am going to go to bed early.”

Cunt look up at her. It was midnight! They had actually being doing that for two hours! She couldn’t believe it. Casey met her eyes, and she grinned again, “Push the beds together Cunt! And I want you to strip down! Dirty fucking Cunts don’t wear clothes around me. Besides you like being exposed.”

Cunt jumped to her feet, and removed the rest of her pajamas. She threw them into the hamper. She knew she would have to do laundry soon. By the looks of it if she was allowed to wear anything she would get it soaked anyway. It took some effort but Cunt got the beds together. Casey collapsed onto them two beds and sighed. Cunt slithered into the bed next to Casey, and was surprised when she felt her nipple being twisted and pulled. She yelped in surprise, “What the fuck you think you are doing?” Cunt had no idea what she had done wrong, “Dirty Cunts don’t sleep in bed with me. You really are stupid! How the hell did you get into this school? Get on the floor bitch!” Casey threw one of the pillows on the floor. Cunt hesitated for a moment. Her parents were paying for her to have a bed. However, all she needed to do was look into those eyes, and she knew her place. She was a dirty Cunt after all. She should sleep on the floor.

That night Cunt had erotic dreams like she had never had before. They were filled with humiliating situations that Casey was going to put her through. They were predictions, but they were just things that she imagined. As disgusting and degrading as they were, Cunt was getting wet just dreaming about them. Though she was cold and slept in the fetal position all night, there was something about obeying Casey that felt right. Sure it was embarrassing at first, but she thought she would get over that in time. She was a dirty Cunt after all, and Dirty Dyke Cunt, this was her place: on the floor naked, at the foot of Casey’s bed.