The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra’s New Roommate

Chapter 4

Back in the Room

Climbing the steps had been the most difficult part of the trip home. They lived on the second floor, and Cunt couldn’t have been happier that they didn’t live on the fourth. The beads vibrating her insides sending her arousal behind her own comprehension made keeping them inside her the hardest thing she had done in her life. Casey made sure that she snickered at her the entire way. She kept taunting Cunt and telling her to move faster. Cunt almost reached down with her hand to attempt to hold them inside and move faster, the look she got from Casey told her it wasn’t a good idea. It took an eternity to get back to the room. When they did Cunt was ordered to strip and kneel in the center of the room, she did so without question. She wanted those beads removed, she wanted her pussy to cool down, and she wanted her thighs to dry off. Casey paced around her in silence with a huge grin on her face. Cunt blushed and lowered her head, and tried to keep her eyes off of Casey’s. However she couldn’t. She had an urge to watch as Casey silently mocked her. Finally Casey stopped, “Oh fine you can drop them!” Cunt let out a sigh of relief, and the beads dropped on the floor with a sickening slurp. Casey squinted down at them, “Ewwe! GROSS!” She glared at Cunt, “Those had better be cleaned! That stinky Dyke whore juice is all over them! How could you be so disgusting? God! Don’t you ever wash! You smell like shit!” Cunt’s face was scarlet. Tears welled in her eyes and she knew what she had to do. She picked up one bead at a time, and licked them clean, occasionally putting them in her mouth to suck her pussy juice off them. When Casey was satisfied they were put in the drawer that had at one point in time held Cunt’s underwear, but was now practically empty. Casey smiled at her, “This is your new toy drawer!” Casey emptied the rest of the stuff into the drawer placing it neatly inside, and then closed it. Cunt couldn’t see her because she was standing behind her, and her anxiety grew at the thought of what Casey could possibly be planning, “I guess it’s time we took care of that nasty knarly bush down there! Go get some shaving lotion and a razor. I will have to deal with this my way.” Cunt did as she was told while Casey dug through her closet, “Clear of your desk dyke!” she barked at her. Cunt gulped and began to remove things off her desk. Her PC was placed on the floor in the corner. All her supplies were put into the drawers, and after ten minutes it was finally clean. Casey walked over, and rubbed Cunt’s ass. Cunt let out a low moan, and was met by a fierce spank. She blushed immediately. Why did she like that? Why did she love her touch? Casey laid a towel on the desk, then grabbed Cunt’s face and forced her to meet her eyes, “Lay down ass at the end, with your legs hanging over, and wide! I need to see that smelly snatch so I know what to do.” Cunt did as she was told. Her legs spread as wide as possible. The cool air against her pussy made her nipples stiffen. She closed her eyes to fight back the tears, why was she helpless against Casey’s wishes. She didn’t know what it was at first, but all of a sudden she heard a buzzing. Her head perked up and she saw that Casey was kneeling between her thighs, and had something she couldn’t quite make out going towards her twat. She was surprised when she discovered it was an electric razor, “Have to get that long shit out of the way first so as I can have easy access to this dyke hole,” Casey said as she went about removing the hair. Cunt bit her lower lip, and wiggled her toes. The razor was vibrating, and Casey occasionally went near her clit with it. She knew that her pussy was beyond soaked; Casey kept wiping it with the towel. “You like this don’t you. You are such a kinky little dyke!” Casey snickered at her, and Cunt blushed, and she did, she did like it. The vibration was driving her wild. With all the heat down there Cunt was surprised when cool shaving gel was applied, she felt her body get goose bumps all over. She balled her hands into fists because she knew that this was going to be the tricky part. Casey looked up at her, “I would hold still if I were you.” Casey began to slowly remove what little stubbles of hair the electric razor had left behind. Cunt lay back, and felt the nervous sweat begin to bead on her forehead. She was biting her lower lip harder and trying to breathe as little as possible. She didn’t want Casey to cut her clit off.

When Casey was done she wiped Cunt’s pussy clean, and then stood back. Cunt’s breath returned to normal, and she for some reason felt calm. She was relieved she had escaped the ordeal without any blood. Casey grinned, “I do good work, maybe now your dyke twat won’t smell as bad!” Casey ordered Cunt to put the things back on the desk. Cunt rose, and looked down at her now bare pussy. She was shocked at first, but then curious. She couldn’t remember it ever looking like that before. She brought her finger down to touch the monds, but was met by a quick slap to the ass, “No playing!” Casey barked, and Cunt did as she was told. Casey rummaged through the drawer while that was being done, and Cunt couldn’t imagine what she was planning now. There was a sparkle in Casey’s eye when she turned around with whatever she was holding behind her back hidden Cunt’s eyes. “Do you want to be my little pet? Do you want to be MY Dyke cunt whore?” she asked.

Cunt wanted to scream no! She wanted to tell Casey that she didn’t even like her very much, but she couldn’t. She tried, she opened her mouth to tell her no, but that wasn’t what came out, “Yes,” that was all she could say. She tried again, “Yes Cunt wants to be your Cunt whore!” Cunt couldn’t believe her mouth. Why? What did she just say?

Casey’s grin grew, “Good now be a good little dyke, and bend over so I can see that ass of yours.” Cunt was still in disbelief over what she had just said. She didn’t want that, why was she saying she did? Maybe her subconscious was telling that she did? Maybe she really did want to be her pet. Cunt turned around, and bent over to show her ass to Casey. Casey giggled at her, “What a good little dyke!” Cunt felt her stomach flutter. She liked the praise. Why she liked the praise she didn’t know, all she knew now was that she lived for the praise. Then she felt something odd. She didn’t know what was happening! She never felt that before. It was Casey’s finger she figured out, but it was cold and gooey, and why was it there? Why was Casey’s finger probing her asshole? What was Casey doing now? Cunt wanted to ask, but her mouth wouldn’t open. All she could do was stay there, quiet, as Casey probed her ass with her gooey cold finger. Casey didn’t say anything she just giggled at the way Cunt’s ass tried to resist her. Then Cunt felt something hard. Casey had removed her finger, now something else was pushing against her sphincter. Something else was trying to invade her anal cavity. Cunt grunted as it was pushed deep into her anus. Casey laughed, “Oooh! You look so ridiculous! You now have a tail! You really are a pet! I bet you just want to crawl around like a little doggy, and wiggle your ass so your tail wags! Don’t you?”

Casey had shoved the red butt plug with the black tail in her ass. Cunt remembered it from the store. She suddenly had the urge to crawl around and shake her butt. Cunt got down on all fours and began to crawl around wiggle her hips so that she could feel the tail swishing against her ass cheeks. Casey laughed at her, and Cunt wanted to cry. The tears began to trickle down her cheeks, and Casey laughed harder at her. Casey reached into her drawer and pulled out a camera. And to Cunt’s surprise flashes went off. Casey was taking pictures of her with the plug in her ass crawling around shaking her tail. The tears began to flow harder, and she bit her lip to control the sobs.