The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Sapphire Siren

“And the Dow Jones lost 100 points today, continuing the recent tumble—”

Steve Reinhardt turned off the TV as he heard his doorbell ring. He was surprised, not expecting anyone at this hour. Steve was a cop in Paguna City, and had set up a camera on the door to his apartment for security’s sake. As he got up he glanced at the TV’s monitor and saw a redheaded woman wearing sunglasses, a long jacket, and a big beach hat. He decided not to grab his pistol; how harmful could this lady be? He opened the door wide. ‘How can I help you?’

She brought her sunglasses down to the edge of her nose, and sensuously opened her eyes. Steve had never seen eyes so captivating. They were sapphire blue, so pretty and so deep he could swim in them for hours. He couldn’t look away. ‘Yes, you can. Look into my eyes…deeper…you can hear my words in your mind, and you want to obey…thoughts of my beautiful sapphire eyes are filling your mind…you can’t resist my eyes…’ He was enthralled. Her eyes practically glittered in the light they were so gorgeous. ‘I have a few questions for you Steve.’ ‘Of course, just let me keep looking into your eyes.’ He responded. ‘Perfect. You have had a correspondence with Lightning Lad, yes?’ He nodded. ‘Do you know his secret identity?’ He nodded again, this time with some resistance. He couldn’t tell her Lightning Lad’s identity, that went against everything he believed. He tried to look away, but couldn’t.

She noticed his internal fight. ‘Look deeper into my eyes…all the resistance in your mind is fading away, being replaced by the desire to please me…doing my will is your deepest want…everything is spinning around you, just look deep into my eyes…yes…deeper…you feel surrounded by the deep blue waves of my eyes…they are so cold…you just want to sleep…sleep…now close your eyes…’ His eyes slowly shut. He was hers. ‘Picture my beautiful eyes and listen to the sound of my soft voice...You can’t resist my power. You will do anything for me…anything for your sapphire mistress…your Sapphire Siren.’ She liked the sound of that. ’Now tell me, who is Lightning Lad?’

This time there was no resistance. ‘His name is Tim Thompson, he’s a 18 year old boy who goes to Pearson Academy.’ She smiled. She had what she came for. Now, to tie up the loose ends. ’Steve?’ She cooed seductively. ‘I have one more task for you to do for me…’

Five minutes later, she walked out of the apartment. As she was walking down the street towards the subway, she heard the distant sound of a gunshot. She smiled and thought, ‘Time to go back to school.’

Lacy Ellman was humming happily as she set up the classroom. Every part of her plan had worked flawlessly. She had found out who Lightning Lad was, and nobody had a clue who she was. When she was watching the news on TV last night, they had reported that the police still had no trace of the mysterious woman that stopped by Sergeant Reinhardt’s apartment right before he shot himself point blank. The only clue they had was that this woman had red hair, and that wasn’t even true. Lacy had worn a redhead wig, but she was actually a stunning 22-year-old blonde. She even had luck on her side. They didn’t even know what color eyes she had, because when she lowered her sunglasses the door was wide open and the camera facing away. It had been a week and a half, and the trail had gone ice cold. Now she was ready to make her next move.

The bell rang. This was the last week of classes, and most of the seniors she had seen were full-grown adults. She turned away from the door to the class and started to fiddle with the CD player she had brought in. Slowly the class started to come in, and she could hear the breath being taken out of most of the teenagers. Of course, she couldn’t blame them. She had an unbelievable body; curly, flowing blonde hair that went just passed her elbows, and a perky butt that was really shown off by the black dress she was wearing. When the bell rang to signal the start of class, she turned on the CD player and went to face the class. There was dead silence in the room. The CD started playing, more silent than a whisper, but nobody noticed. The boys were almost entranced with her slim body, shapely chest, and bewitching sapphire eyes. Most of the girls too. ‘Hello class. Mr. Davis was a little…indisposed last night so he asked me to come in for the day. You can call me Miss Davis, I’m going to be your substitute teacher. And yes, I’m Mr. Davis’s daughter.’ She knew better than to give out her real name. She flipped her hair to one side and gave them a dazzling smile. ‘Do you see the resemblance?’

Most of the class smiled and nodded mindlessly, but there were a few who weren’t buying it. Specifically, Stephanie Goldbloom. She whispered to Tim, ‘I didn’t think Mr. Davis had any kids.’ Tim didn’t respond, he just kept staring at the stunning teacher at the front of the class. Stephanie was the senator’s daughter, and seemed to be destined for greatness as well. She was a pretty brunette, and a smart one at that, getting multiple offers from top colleges around the country.

Lacy grabbed the stack of papers by her and started sauntering around the class. ‘Mr. Davis asked me to give you this psych worksheet to work on independently for today’s class. Make sure you concentrate very hard on it.’ The music was slowly picking up in volume, creating a quiet hum. Still nobody consciously heard it. Once she had passed out all the papers, she went over to the desk at the back of the class and said, ‘Begin.’

Stephanie wasn’t worried. All she had to do was this worksheet. Even if anything strange were to happen, she knew Tim’s secret. After all, they had been dating for two years now and were both deeply in love. She yawned. She knew he would protect her. She started working on the paper, but felt more and more tired. She thought maybe if she just rested her head on the table it would help. Gingerly she set her head on the desk and resumed working. Her hand was getting harder and harder to move as she fought to keep herself awake. Next to her, Tim had already dozed off. That made sense, she thought, he had been up most of the night looking for that redheaded woman. Slowly, unconsciously, she started to shut her eyes. After less than a minute, she weakly surrendered to the darkness. Her pencil rolled out of her limp hand and onto the floor as her eyes shut.

The Sapphire Siren laughed. It had been so easy. Pearson Academy had a list of the required classes for senior year on their website. Once she found out that psychology was a required class, and that there was only one psych teacher, her plan quickly sprung into action. She had temporarily taken out Mr. Davis the previous night, and left him tied up in his bedroom, dreaming of her. Once she had done that, she took his place at the school. Finally, during the last class of the day, Tim Thompson had stumbled in to his downfall. The CD player put the whole class to sleep, and now they were all in a very suggestible state. Unfortunately, unless it was a special circumstance her gifts weren’t strong enough to permanently control others. She smiled. That wasn’t important now. She walked to the front of the class.

‘Hello again. If you can hear the sound of my heavenly voice, you must obey.’ The CD player had done most of the work for her. ‘If you can hear me, sit up.’ Everyone in the class sat up. ‘Perfect. From now on, as long as you are in this room you will obey my ever command. Now, I want you all to stay asleep until the bell rings for the end of class. When the bell rings, you will all leave your worksheets on my desk and exit the class. Any suspicions you had about me will be gone the moment you wake up. The moment you step outside, you will forget everything about me, and only remember what a great class you had with Mr. Davis. You must follow this direction unless I tell you to do something else. If you understand, put your head back down on your desk.’ Immediately, the class all put their heads back down. The Sapphire Siren waited patiently.

The bell rang. In one motion, all the students stood up from their seats, grabbed their belonging, and went to place the papers on the desk. ‘Mr. Thompson? Stay in your seat, I have something I want to talk to you about.’ Tim sat back down in his seat. Everyone else exited the class, as happy as can be. Once everyone had left, Lacy stood up. She walked over to the door, locked it and closed the blinds, all the while looking for a reaction from Tim. He just kept staring straight ahead. She walked over to the CD player, and turned it off. Still no reaction. She walked right up to Tim. ‘Tim, look at me.’ He looked. ‘What do you see?’ she asked. ‘The most beautiful woman I have ever seen’, he answered. He wasn’t wrong, she looked like a younger, sexier mix of Blake Lively and Taylor Swift. She smiled. She had him.

‘You will do everything I say with no hesitation?’ She asked. ‘Yes.’ He answered. ‘From now on, I want you to refer to me as Mistress. Whenever I give you a command, I want you to respond “Yes, Mistress” Now, follow me to the couch.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ Mr. Davis was also the academy’s psychologist, a necessity for all the spoiled rich kids who attended, and was granted a couch as a result. ‘Sit.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’

The Sapphire Siren sat. She could see the tent his bulging member was making. ‘I want you to answer all my questions honestly and completely.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ ‘Are you going to try to break free of my control?’ ‘No, Mistress.’ ‘Good.’ Keep your eyes on me, on the most gorgeous body you’ve ever seen.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ She started unbuttoning his shirt, and asked, ‘Are you Lightning Lad?’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ ‘Have you ever had sex before?’ ‘No Mistress, I want to but my girlfriend doesn’t want to until we’re married.’ The Sapphire Siren grinned. ‘Uh oh.’ she said, ‘you know, right now with my current powers there are only a few ways to control someone.’ She crawled on top of him and whispered in his ear, ‘PERMANENTLY.’ She kept on unbuttoning his shirt. ‘One of those ways, my dear, is having sex with a virgin. Now, take of your shirt and shoes.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ He replied. She was thrilled. Now it would be a much quicker, more fun process.

‘Do you want to have sex with me?’ the bombshell asked. ‘Yes, Mistress, but I promised my girlfriend I wouldn’t until we were married.’ ‘Timmy, do you love your girlfriend?’ ‘Yes, Mistress, more than anything.’ ‘As I slowly undress, I want you to transfer all of your love for your girlfriend to me, your Mistress. Can you do that for me?’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ ‘Good. Once I’m completely naked, you will love me completely, and care about me more than life itself.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’

Slowly, sexily, the Sapphire Siren started to take off her clothing. First her heels came off, bringing her down to her natural height of 5′11″. Then, almost painfully slowly, she started to take off her dress. The tent in his pants had only gotten bigger, and it looked incredibly painful. ‘Timmy, if you love me, take off your pants.’ At first, he didn’t move. But then, she shimmied out of her dress and revealed her incredible, naked body. Quickly, his hands started to unzip his zipper. He pulled down his pants, leaving him only in his socks and underwear.

She quickly did the rest for him and sat down on the other side of the couch. ‘Now baby, are you ready?’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’

As she crawled on top of him, she started talking. ‘Now, Lightning Lad, when you finally release you will be mine forever. Until the end of time.’ She sensuously started moving up and down, and could see the sheer pleasure on his face. ‘You will not release until I say so.’ ’Yes, Mistress!’ He could barely speak. ‘Anytime you see another pretty girl, you will think of me. Anytime I tell you to do anything, you will do it with no resistance. Every second of every day you will desire to please me. You will never resist your Mistress. You are my slave. My will is your command.’ He was ready. ‘Do you understand?’ He could only groan in pleasure and nod his head. ‘You are mine. RELEASE!’ ‘YES, MISTRESS.’ And so he did. He was hers.

She lowered herself on top of him. For a first-time, he was one of the best she had ever had. Now, to reveal her prize and make her debut to the world ‘So, now to business. Who knows about your secret?’ ‘Now that the Sergeant is dead, only my girlfriend Stephanie knows, Mistress.’ It was almost too perfect. ‘You mean the Senator’s daughter, Stephanie Goldbloom?’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ She smiled. ‘Alright my slave, here’s what I want you to do.’

The camera flickered on to reveal a small warehouse room. Stephanie was tied to a chair, gagged and wet. Her eyes were wide as she tried to speak but only jumbled words came out. The Sapphire Siren came into the shot, showing off her model body with a sapphire blue two piece and semi-masked face. ‘Hello there. My name is Sapphire Siren. This here is Stephanie Goldbloom, the daughter of Senator Goldbloom. Say hello, Stephanie.’ Only unintelligible sounds came out. ‘Now come here Lightning Lad.’ He entered the camera’s vision. ‘This, Paguna City, is your famed hero. He’s my slave now, isn’t that right my love?’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ ‘What’s that, you don’t believe me? I’ll prove it to you. Lightning Lad, kill Miss Goldbloom.’

Tendrils of lightning sprouted out of Lightning Lad’s hands instantly. Stephanie stood no chance, especially being covered in water. When he was done, he brought down his arms. The Sapphire Siren walked over and kissed him on the cheek. That’s a good boy. Now on your knees, slave.’ ‘Yes, Mistress.’ ‘As you can see, Lightning Lad is mine now. Paguna City is mine now. Anyone who tries to stand in my way will suffer a similar fate.’ She grabbed the camera. ‘My reign is only just beginning.’ Click. Now that, she thought, is how you make an entrance.