The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sarah’s Feet Control Gwen

This is my first submission to The Mind Control Story Archive. I hope it’s well received. Send feedback to .

“It’s nice to meet you, Sarah. I’m Gwen,” said our red-headed protagonist.

“Hi Gwen,” the brunette replied.

The two had introduced themselves to each other as part of an ice breaking exercise the RA’s put together for everyone on the floor to meet each other. It was “moving in” day at college and the freshman are apparently subject year after year to this childish activity. Gwen thought it was lame but couldn’t be the outcast by not participating. There were about 20 other coeds swarming around them. They’re objective was to learn 3 interesting facts about a stranger and then tell the most interesting one to the entire group later. So there stood Gwen, 18 but with a tight petit body that should’ve belonged to a 14 year old. She had flowing red hair, tan skin, brown eyes, and didn’t abuse makeup wearing nothing more than a bit of mascara. Her outfit consisted of a blue t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. She really did look too young for college. In front of her was Sarah. She stood about 9 inches taller than Gwen, with a pretty rocking body. A few cute freckles under her deep green eyes. She had her straight brown hair back in a pony tail and dressed pretty hipster. She had a black dress on and had wore pale green footless tights. On her feet she wore black flats.

“So Gwen. What should I know about you now? You know, before we’re neighbors and getting on each other’s nerves,” Sarah smiled.

Gwen just looked at her with mousy eyes.

“I’m Joking! Wow!”

“Haha! Yeah. I’m sorry!” Gwen loosened up a bit, “Welllll, I get grossed out watching people brush their teeth.”

“Haha! Really? That’s funny! What else?” said Sarah

“Hmm. I listen to 90’s dance music when nobody’s around.. Hehe.. and I uhhh, like to wash cars.”

“Wash cars?”

“Yeah, you know how a lot of girls like tanning.. Well I love to tan but I hate laying around. I swear I have a little ADD or something but I can’t just lay there and do nothing.”

“Why don’t you just read a book or something?”

“I don’t know I gotta squint ‘cause the pages are so bright in the sun. Anyway, I love my car. It’s so cute. It’s a purple Subaru. I go out in my swimsuit to get tan but I wash my car while I do it.” Gwen brought her voice down to a whisper, “I like it when the neighborhood boys ride by on their bikes and crash while they’re gawking at me.” She laughed and started to blush.

Sarah’s smile widened and she laughed with Gwen, “Oh I KNOW we’re gonna be really good friends, Gwenny.”

“UGH! Not if you call me that!” Gwen retorted.

“Ooooh. Hot button. Fine, Gwen.” Sarah said as she poked Gwen in the arm jokingly.

Gwen poked back, “You gotta tell me three strange things now!”

Sarah smiled, “Oh I got ‘em all ready to go. One, I’m afraid of the aquarium. Two, Iove RPG’s. And Three, I have the most beautiful feet in the world.”

Gwen’s casual smile faded into a look of confusion and she raised a brow, “Did you just say you ha—”

“Have the most beautiful feet in the world,” Sarah repeated nonchalantly with a smile, “Here, see?” She put her hand on Gwen’s shoulder for balance and slipped her right foot out of her shoe.

Gwen looked down and saw a very large but very shapely foot. Sarah flexed it for a second showing off her high arch. Her toenails were painted a metallic blue and she wore a silver toe ring on her second toe. She had long toes and a soft sole. Gwen’s first reaction was shock.

“Woah! How big are your feet?” She exclaimed.

Sarah responded with pride, “size 12, sometimes 12 and a half.”

Gwen gawked at Sarah’s foot as she slipped it back into her shoe.

“So was I lying?” Sarah pressed.

“Huh?” Gwen looked up at her with her mouth slacked.

“Don’t I have the most beautiful feet in the world?”

Before Gwen could blink, one of the RA’s shouted out, “Alright girls. Time’s up! Everyone get back in the circle.”

Everyone sat down on the floor in the common hall in a large circle and the RA started calling on people to share the one fact they thought most interesting about their partner. All Gwen could think about was how weird the last thing Sarah told her was. She couldn’t say that out loud even though it was quite clearly the weirdest thing of the three facts she gathered. Everyone would think they were both strange people. She had to pick the aquarium one, or maybe the RPG one. Sarah was sitting across from her indian style. She was smiling at her and waved. Gwen smiled back. It was nice to find a new friend so quickly. She liked Sarah, she was cool. Suddenly, It was Sarah’s turn to share.

“So Sarah, what did you find out about Gwen over here?” The RA asked.

“Well, Gwen likes to make the 12 year old boys in her neighborhood get erections by washing her car in a bikini.” She giggles and a few other girls laugh with her. Quite a few of them gave a disapproving look at Gwen. Gwen sank into herself, embarrassed. Why would she say that? That wasn’t what Gwen told her 5 minutes ago. She gave Sarah a bit of a glare. Sarah shrugged and mouthed the word “What?” with a concerned look on her face. Gwen wondered if Sarah honestly thought that would be appropriate to say. Then she lost her train of thought as she watched Sarah slip her shoes off and lay them to the side of her. Her eyes fixed on her huge feet. The bright ceiling lights reflected off her shiny blue toenails and into Gwen’s pupils. The toe ring on her right foot followed suit, as did the two toe rings on her left foot that she hadn’t seen before. Her feet really were pretty. It was like looking at a house all lit up for Christmas. You just kinda had to stare.

“Gwen?” The RA called, “Gwen Murphy?”

Gwen snapped out of it. How many times did the RA call her name? “Uhh Yeah?!”

“What did you learn about Sarah?”

“She has the most beautiful feet in the world!” Gwen blurted. Horror came over her face and she felt her ears get hot. That was the fact she WASN’T supposed to tell! How could she have screwed that up? She could feel eyes staring at her. She looked to Sarah for help.

Sarah laughed, “I dared her to say that out loud! Good job, Gwenny!”

Everyone else in the room laughed and the pressure was taken off of Gwen. She was sweating but a smile crept onto her face. Sarah and Gwen’s eyes met while the RA continued around the circle. She was so glad Sarah saved her embarrassment that she forgot she was mad at her a second ago.

The exercise continued until 7 when the RA’s said goodnight and everyone dispersed into groups of separate conversation. Gwen was strolling back to her room when Sarah came around the corner and said, “Hey Gwen. My roommate isn’t moving in ‘til next week. You wanna come hang out in my room?”

Gwen smiled, “Sure! Sounds like fun. Let me just get my pajamas on.”

“I’ll do the same. I’m in 402.”

Gwen returned to her room and put on a pair of pink shorts and a hooded sweatshirt, she walked back to Sarah’s room in flip flops. Looking at her own feet as she walked, she thought about Sarah’s. She frowned thinking her feet were so plain and ugly. She had wide size 7’s and she wasn’t wearing any nail polish. Her soles were a little rough and her toenails were short. She arrived at Sarah’s room and knocked.

Sarah opened the door. She was sucking on a lolipop and the TV was blasting in the background. She was still in the same clothes she had on before, except she was wearing different shoes. Gwen tried not to let Sarah see her look at them, but she took a good glance when Sarah turned around to head back to her bed. They were strappy gladiator sandals. The brown leather straps had bronze grommits in them. They were pretty stylish. Why would she change into those shoes if she was going to hang out in her room all night?

“I’m watching Jersey Shore. I absolutely hate it.” said Stacy

Gwen averted her gaze, “Yeah. It’s awful.” She said smiling. She looked around for a place to sit.

“Oh you can sit here on the bed. Sorry I don’t have any chairs” Sarah patted the open space next to her on the bottom bunk.

“No problem,” Gwen said as she sat down.

They talked and chatted and got to know each other for the next couple of hours. Watching lame ass show after lame ass show on MTV. Then without warning, Sarah jumped up and said. “Oh my God, Gwen, can I model shoes for you? You can tell me if they look good on me.”

Gwen hugged a pillow and laughed, “You wanna play dress up?”

“Oh come on, you can do it with me.” Sarah said excitedly.

“I don’t think I’ll fit into your humongous shoes, Sarah.”

“You’ll wear yours, silly. Go back to your room and bring some.” Sarah grabbed an empty plastic bin and handed it to Gwen. Then she practically pushed her out the door.

“Allright. Allright.” Gwen took the bin and headed back to her room. “You’re so weird!” She called behind her. She went through her closet and pulled out all of the fashionable shoes she owned. She walked back to Sarah’s room thinking hard about what was going on. Does it make her a lesbian if she thinks Sarah’s feet are beautiful? She couldn’t stop thinking about them.. But this is crazy. She’s a straight girl and never thought feet were ever beautiful. She barely paints her own toenails. She put the thoughts aside as she arrived at Sarah’s door again. Sarah opened it up and let Gwen inside.

“Oooh. I like some of those already.” Sarah said as she peered into the box.

Sarah was barefoot and holding her gladiator sandals in her hands. As Gwen bent over to set the box of shoes on the floor, Sarah slipped one of the sandals right under Gwen’s nose and said, “Here, smell this!”

In her position, Gwen didn’t have a choice but to catch a slight whiff of Sarah’s sweaty sandal. She felt a chill up her spine. The smell was so strong it almost made her eyes water. She pulled back, and stood up trying to get away from it. She was going to say something like, “Eww, gross get that out of my face.” but she felt her brain get cloudy. She felt dizzy. And she liked the smell of Sarah’s sandal. She wanted to smell it again.

Gwen giggled, “You’re so weird, Sarah!”

Sarah didn’t reply she just lifted the sandal so it was right under Gwen’s nose again, and she took a step closer, lessening the space between them. “It smells good to you, doesn’t it, Sarah?”

Gwen got dizzy again. She put both hands on the sandal to push it away but found herself burying her nose between the straps and inhaling deeply. They only thing she could do was dreamily reply, “Yeah... it smells.... soooo gooooood.”

“Let me smell yours,” Sarah said as she knelt down and helped herself in taking off Gwen’s flip flops.

The girls stood there looking into each other’s eyes as they smelled their respective footwear.

“Mmm. Your shoes smell good. Nice and stinky,” Sarah said.

Gwen dropped Sarah’s sandal as she got dizzy once more, this time more intense than before. She started to get weak in the legs.

“Are you okay, Gwenny? You should sit down.” Sarah said to her in a soothing voice as she helped her sit on the bed.

“I told you... not... to call me... Gwenny.” Gwen said with a stupefied grin.

“But you love to be called Gwenny. You’re MY Gwenny.” Sarah said matter-of-factly.

Gwen held a finger up as if she was about to protest, but then sighed and slumped back on the bed. Sarah headed to her closet and started putting on a pair of high heeled patent leather sandals that showed off her toes well. “You know what a foot fetish is, Gwenny?”

Gwen stared at her as she spoke, confused and just a little anxious, but mostly thinking about that addictive smell she just experienced. “A foot... fetish?” Gwen said “Isn’t that... like... when... like a guy... likes feet?” She felt like she was drunk, she couldn’t think straight or move her mouth well.

“Yeah. Well girls can like feet too. What do you think of these shoes?” Sarah modeled them, wiggling her toes at Gwen. Gwen gazed at the shiny blue toenails, dancing light into her eyes.

“They’re soooo cuuuute” She droned.

Sarah smiled and took them off. She gave one to Gwen, “Here. Smell this one”

Gwen lifted the shoe to her nose as Sarah started digging for a new pair of shoes to wear. She sniffed deeply, getting chills up her spine and surprisingly, getting her pussy moist.

“Well, I learned about foot fetishes pretty young,” She said, “You see, when I was younger I found out that my feet have this power over people. I can’t explain why or for what reason, but people become addicted to my feet and then they obey my every command.” She pushed her toes into a pair of thong boots. “What do you think of these?”

“Oh my God, those are so hot.” Gwen replied, her eyes glazing over as she slinked off the bed and onto the floor on her knees.

“So I came to find out that when people see my feet they can’t stop thinking about them, but if they smell the scent of my feet, they become pliable and obediant.” She slipped off the thong boots and handed one to Gwen. Gwen took in the scent deeply and her shoulders slumped as she gazed at Sarah’s feet. Sarah got on her knees in front of Gwen and looked her deeply in the eyes.

“Gwen. You love my feet don’t you.” Sarah said soothingly.

“Yessss, I love your feeeet.” Gwen replied, her mind swirling.

“You have a very strong foot fetish.”

“I.. have a very... strong.. foot fetish.” Gwen repeated

“Ya know, I have a strong foot fetish too.” Sarah said

“You... do?” Gwen said sleepily

“Yeah. And I think you have really sexy feet, Gwen.”

“No...” Gwen frowned. She hated her own feet.

“Your feet are sexy, Gwen.”

“No, I hate.. them”

Sarah sat back and brought her legs front, she put her foot under Gwen’s nose and Gwen smelled between Sarah’s toes.

“Your feet are sexy, Gwen” Sarah said again.

“My feet.. are sexy..” Gwen’s frowned turned into a content smile

“I’m going to make them even sexier,” Sarah said.

With that, Sarah helped the drowsy, hypnotized Gwen back onto the bed. She sat on the floor in front of her and put Gwen’s bare feet in her lap. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a little box of nail polish.

“What’s your favorite color, Gwen?”

“Mmm... Orange...” Gwen replied

Sarah found a bright neon orange nail color in the box and began painting Gwen’s toenails. “With each brush stroke on each toenail, you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper under my spell, Gwen. You will obey my every wish. You will be my foot slave.”

Gwen gazed down at this goddess who was giving her a pedicure.. She watched each stripe of orange coat her nails and felt her bond with Sarah grow stronger with each one. She wanted nothing more than to obey this gorgeous woman. She wanted nothing more than to smell Sarah’s feet every day after walking around all day in her menagerie of sexy shoes. Even though there was a tiny voice inside her telling her this was not right, she was unable to resist Sarah’s power. “I.. will be your.. foot slave.” Gwen droned.

Sarah finished Gwen’s pedicure, “It’s still missing something..... Aha!” Sarah took off one of her toe rings and slid it onto Gwen’s toe. Then she looked through the box of shoes Gwen had brought over and she slid a pair of sandals on her new foot slave.

“My feet... look so... pretty.” Gwen said

“I know. I do a good job, don’t I, Slave.” Sarah purred as she ran her fingers through Gwen’s hair.

“Yesss Mistresss,” Gwen said as she was greeted with a deep kiss from Sarah. Gwen had never kissed a girl before. She thought the idea was gross. But that was before today. She got extremely wet as she kissed Sarah back. They became a beautiful tangled mess of hands and fingers, lips on lips, as they made out on Sarah’s bed. Sarah started kissing down Gwen’s pert body, lifting and parting clothes to put her lips on her skin. Gwen’s entire body shivered as she realized she was having her first lesbian experience, even though she was being forced into it. She didn’t care. She loved feet now, especially Sarah’s. Suddenly, she found Sarah’s feet right in front of her face. Sarah had leaned back and was swaying her feet back and forth in front of Gwen. Gwen stared at them, and as she smelled Sarah’s feet, her mind fell completely blank again. She felt her own feet being played with and glanced down to see what Sarah was doing.

Sarah was smelling Gwens feet deeply, contently with her eyes half closed. She snaked her tongue out and started licking and kissing Gwen’s sole. Gwen moaned with pleasure as her clitoris itched with delight. She reached down and started touching herself. Sarah stopped kissing and said, “No Gwen, you can’t touch yourself yet. Kiss my feet and maybe I’ll let you.”

Gwen didn’t hesitate for a second as she started kissing Sarah’s huge hypnotic feet. Every kiss sent her deeper under her spell and made her wetter. She started sucking on Sarah’s toes feverishly. Sarah giggled and resumed worshipping Gwen’s feet. Occasionally she’d stop to say things to Gwen. “You love the feeling of my lips on your feet, don’t you slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want to touch yourself badly don’t you, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I think I can do even better,” Sarah said as she pulled her right foot away from Gwen’s mouth and slid her big toe gently into Gwen’s wet pussy.

Gwen gasped, her eyes widened as she started pushing her pelvis against Sarah’s foot.

“My perfect toe feels so much better inside you than any dick has ever had.”

“YES, MISTRESS!” Gwen shrieked with pleasure

Sarah continued rubbing her toes over Gwen’s clit as Gwen gripped the sheets on the bed and writhed around with uncontrollable pleasure. She moaned louder and louder as the seconds went by and without warning, she came. Gwen’s juices splashed all over Sarah’s foot and Sarah sighed contently, proud of her night’s work. She lifted her foot to her own face and tasted her new Slave’s nectar.

“Mmm. You’re delicious.” Sarah cooed.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Gwen replied out of breath.

Just then there was a pounding on the door. Sarah looked through the peep hole and saw Rachel, the RA. She and Gwen stood side by side as Sarah opened the door. “Hey, Rachel. What’s up?”

“I got complaints of what apparently sounded like people having sex in here!” Rachel exclaimed.

“Sex? Well we weren’t having sex. Unless you count me fucking Gwenny here with my big toe.” Sarah grinned as she gripped one of her loose sandals with her toes and lifted her leg behind her.

“You were doing WHAT?” Rachel fumed.

Sarah reached behind and grabbed her sandal, “I think you’re going to find out soon.” She held up her sandal under Rachel’s nose.

Rachel’s eyes glazed over and her shoulders slumped as she inhaled the sweet smell.