The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sara’s Downfall

MC, MD, MF, FF, MA, HU

It started as a question. Sara, the Research Assistant to a major drug company, needed to find out what happened to the last set of test data. She sent an email that she should never have sent. Soon her questions led her into a spiral where she was simply changed forever.

Sara loved reading erotic stories. It was her secret vice. During the day, she was a corporate research assistant at one of the biotech companies dotting the west coast. A young PhD from Stanford, she could have had her pick of jobs, but the chance to participate in cutting edge research, led her to this position. At 26 and standing 5′11″, she dwarfed some of her colleagues. Her glasses masked her beauty and if she ever wanted a modeling job, she had one. A friend of the family had already offered her a contract, which she politely turned down. Academics won out over fashion, but it caused her to chuckle and wonder ‘what could have been’ at times.

Far from a fashion plate, Her wardrobe consisted of pencil skirts of black and gray hue, lab coats and comfortable flats. For a tech company, BioTech Research, was conservative to say the least. Sara often amused herself by wondering what went on behind the closed doors of other research labs within the company. All of the work was compartmented so that one team never knew what another was doing. There were rumors about secret government contracts or contracts with foreign governments, but they were only rumors. For the researchers, it was pure science and Sara just enjoyed the chase to a breakthrough.

Sara had a fairly benign social life given the amount of time she spent at work. When she came home in the evenings, Sara would relax with a glass of wine. Her one vice was she loved reading or listening to erotica. Sara had the ability to lay back with her wine, shut her eyes and quickly transport herself into the scenes from what she had just read. Sometimes, her imagination got the best of her and she would find herself touching for pleasure similar to what scenario was playing in her mind. She would often open her eyes in a flash and whisper, “Jesus, I need a date.” Rachel was a firm believer in the mind—body connection and realized her active mind keyed all of her erotic desires.

Sara’s best friend from Stanford, Rachel, had recently joined the company after a distinguished career as an independent researcher. At 29, she was already recognized as one of the best biochemist in the nation. When she called Sara sounding upset, Rachel grew concerned. They agreed to meet at an Italian place down the street for drinks and dinner after work.

When Sara set eyes on Rachel, she did not know what to say. Her friend looked tired, worn out and somewhat different. Her hair was much lighter and if Sara did not know any different, she would have thought that Rachel had breast augmentation. She quickly dismissed this idea as Rachel was much to grounded to undergo plastic surgery. Greeting Rachel with a hug, Sara sat and ordered a glass of wine. Rachel started to talk, but then stopped and looked over her shoulders as if looking for someone.

“Rachel, what is the matter, you don’t look well.”

“I know, something is affecting me and I am not sure what, I have been this way for almost a week.” She continued, “something in the research is not right, I know it. Now, somehow, all of my research notes are missing, and I feel like I am being followed.”

Sara looked at her friend with concern. “It looks like you have not slept in a week.”

After dinner and some small talk, they decided both needed a weekend get away and made plans for a trip to the coast and a spa over the weekend. Sara went home, still troubled by her friends words and had a fitful sleep. Around 2am, unable to sleep, she sent Rachel an email on her company laptop. In it she replayed the evenings conversation and again expressed her concern for her longtime friend. The next morning, she was concerned when Rachel was late for work. By noon, she grew concerned enough to tell her boss that she was worried. At 3pm, she received an email letting her know Rachel had gone home for the weekend. Sara thought this was strange given the plans she had made.

Sara made plans to stay late that evening and after everyone had left, found her way into Rachel’s office. She looked at her lab notes, files and memos. Although none of the specific research was there, Sara did find enough in the notes to understand Rachel had expressed concerns about possible misuse of research, violation of protocols, and unauthorized testing in support of something called “Project Aphrodite.” Sara was sure to leave everything back in its place as she closed the door to the office. Unfortunately, she did not know about the security cameras; from the top floor, her every move was watched.

Ben Jameson, head of corporate security, frowned. “Why are the bright and beautiful ones always poking their nose into where it is not needed?” He called his boss, the firm’s CEO and simply stated, “we have another problem.” Sara’s email told them all they needed to know. That email and the search of Rachel’s office also told Jameson that he needed to act quickly.

Arriving home, Sara poured herself a scotch. She needed more then her normal wine to calm her nerves. Trying to call Rachel, she was met by a chipper voice mail message telling her to ‘leave a message.’ She tried to reach her friend for hours with no success and finally fell asleep on the sofa tired from worry and anxiety.

Sara awoke stiff from sleeping and quickly reminded herself to stay away from scotch in the future. What she did not understand was that in a series of meetings late into the night, her fate was being decided. She was a loose end in her company’s research and Jameson detested loose ends. With the blessing from the executive committee, Jameson had already put the wheels in motion to transform Sara’s life and he loved knowing the young researcher was powerless to stop what was going to happen. She would become part of Project Aphrodite.....a test subject as Rachel before her.

When Sara arrived at the office, she knew something was amiss as Rachel’s door was open and her office was being cleaned out. When Jameson approached her, he explained that security believed Rachel was involved in corporate espionage and had recently transferred intellectual property to a competitor. Sara defended her friend which caught Jameson’s attention. “I am afraid that all of her colleagues will be taking a polygraph today.” Sara was about to object, but realized that to be implicated in corporate espionage was serious and she willingly agreed to clear her own name.

When Sara’s time for the polygraph arrived, she found herself sitting in a chair, in a darkened room,wired with hand, chest and head sensors to a machine measuring her core stress level. Sara had nothing to hide and tried to relax. What Sara did not know were the pads attached to her forehead and her hands has been sprayed with the company’s Aphrodite Formula, and while Sara sat, her body would begin to adsorb its initial dosage of the drug. The questions started slowly to get a baseline and then became more pointed. At some point, they took a break and Sara was given some water, which she gladly accepted. Unfortunately, the water was also liberally dosed, so her body again accepted the experimental formula.

As the questions began again, Sara found it increasingly hard to focus. Her mind was almost in a fog. If she had heard the questions and her answers, she would have been shocked.” However, she sat there and seemingly calmly answered the questions. Only the interrogation team noticed her glazed eyes.

“Do you live alone?” Yes”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” “Not at the present time.”

“Do you enjoy sex?” “I am still a virgin”

“Are you a lesbian?” “No”

“Are your nipples sensitive?” “Yes, especially when softly stroked”

“Do you have sex toys?” “Yes, but nothing that penetrates my body”

“Do you like anal sex?” “No, the thought of it is repulsive.”

“Are you submissive?” “No, of course not”

The questions went on and on, getting more personal with each passing minute. When they were done, the research team had a perfect profile of Sara and knew what made her tick. For her part, Sara snapped out of it when the lights came on and Jameson announced the polygraph was over and she had passed. Sara smiled, but felt dizzy when standing, Jameson steadied her commenting, “sometimes that happens after sitting in the dark room for awhile.”

After Sara’s departure, he summoned the research team. They rattled off the dosage in milligrams annoying the head of security. “I am not interested in your numbers, just effects, when will she start to feel the effects.” Smiling Dr. Ken House, head of the team, commented: “she already is Jameson....she already is.”

Back in her office, Sara shut the door and tried to gather her thoughts. For some reason, she had trouble concentrating and her ability to focus was off. She tried reviewing research notes, but found it impossible. Attempting to call Rachel again, she got voicemail. She shut her eyes for a moment in an attempt to minimize distractions, but without realizing it, dozed off. Sara was immediately transported into a scene from the latest piece of erotica she was reading. Except this time, she was not an innocent bystander, she was a participant. She was kneeling, naked, humiliated, as she was forced to take a stranger’s cock between her lips. As she did, she noticed the cameraman and realized she was being filmed and photographed as she gave a blowjob to a stranger. That thought aroused her more then she realized. As she sucked on the hard cock, Sara began fingering her own pussy, now juicy and swollen in arousal. She stared at the camera, knowing her face would soon be public. As she did, the cock being massaged by her lips exploded in her mouth. She immediately grasped it and pulling it from her lips, Sara allowed the last ropes of cum to explode on her face and cheeks. With a start, Sara’s eyes snapped open. “Oh, my god, she moaned, what the hell was that all about?” Shifting around on her office chair, Sara immediately knew she was wet, possibly wetter than she had ever been in her life.

At that very moment, Jameson called the research team together explaining that Sara had the possibility of compromising years of underground research. While Sara was working on legitimate research, a rogue team was working on a product for the CIA promising total personality modification and control—control guaranteed by untold arousal and desire—a desire that would feed on itself creating an addiction for more and more levels of arousal. The uses of this type of drug during interrogation were untold. It was a breakthrough. However, the ethics of such treatment and the very existence of the research and the drug kept it cloaked in secrecy. Unfortunately Rachel and now Sara were viewed as a threat to years of work.

The team reported that normally the drug and conditioning would happen over weeks and possibly months. Jameson understood, but clearly stated he did not have that much time. Sara was a priority project and like Rachel before her, would become an unwilling volunteer in unsanctioned human trials of the treatment. To accelerate the timeline, Jameson directed the dosage be increased and that Sara be monitored closely. As a precaution, a security team was dispatched to her condo were a surveillance system was installed. Sara would now be on camera 24x7.

After work, Sara returned to her condo, changed into some comfortable yoga clothes and poured herself a scotch. Unknown to her, the security team that installed the cameras also provided a liberal dose of the experimental drug to her opened alcohol bottles, her water filter, and her bottled water dispenser. As she sipped on the scotch, Jameson could not help but smile. He loved irony and seeing a researcher exposed to some of her own research hijacked for other purposes, seemed ironic. As Sara sat on the sofa, she suddenly felt relaxed and stretched out. She never finished her drink before her eyes fluttered shut.

Immediately, she was transported to her erotic world, but again as a participant, not a casual observer. She realized that she was bound in a tight latex garment. It outlined every inch of her body. Her face was masked. The latex outfit opened exposing her nipples, pussy and ass. Her arms were secured over her head and out to her sides as were her ankles. She was totally exposed and open. She was on display. Suddenly other people entered the room. She heard comments about an erotic display and then realized they were talking about her—talking about her in intimate detail. One woman commented that the black color made the display rather dull. Out of her pocket, she produced a pair of silver nipple clamps secured on a fine silver chain. Sara tried to cry “no” but nothing came out of her mouth. Somehow, she had lost the ability to speak. As the clamps bit into first one and then the other nipple, she again tried to cry out. The woman noticed this and commented, “these models have no idea what they are signing up for when they agree to the show. Take this one, the last glass of water we gave her put her to sleep and deadened her vocal cords. She woke up like this.”

As Sara tried to squirm, the weight of the silver chain continually changed how the clamps felt. Pain became discomfort and discomfort slowly became pleasure. Although she could not see it, she felt her pussy moisten. The observers noticed the change too. “Look at how her juices flow over the latex, she loves this.” Another reached out and quickly secured a clit clamp to Sara’s swollen clit. Again there was a silent scream, pain—discomfort and finally pleasure. When the observers walked behind her, Sara did not know what to expect. The cold lube on her ass and the insertion of a jewel tipped butt plug, removed all doubts. “There,” the woman exclaimed, she is ready for exhibition. It is so easy to turn a professional into a slut.” The entire party laughed.

For the next few hours, Sara was touched, poked, prodded and admired by the passing crowd of curious bystanders. The more aroused she became, the more attention she seemed to get. Women walking by commented about the amount of lubrication falling from her pussy. Some even touched her nipple clamps or clit clamp causing silent moans. One man walked behind her and twisted the jeweled handle of the butt plug. Sara felt her ass clench in response and as it tightened on the plug, a wave of pleasure shot into her groin. Before long, all Sara could think of was release, but there was none. She was held, suspended over an orgasm with no relief in sight. At that moment, the exhibit’s organizer stepped next to her and explained Sara as human art....she was titled...“On The Edge.” With that pronouncement, Sara’s real life picture, profession and workplace were revealed to the audience......the organizer commented, “On the Edge, or Any Woman Can Become A Slut.”

Sara’s eyes flew open and it took a second for her to orient herself. She was on the sofa, her hand was buried inside her yoga pants, while the other was under her top caressing her nipples. Arousal swept over her body. She did not know where it came from, nor did she care. She was lost in the moment and as her clit was massaged and her nipples stroked, Sara exploded in orgasm moaning as she did. Jameson looked at the video feed from his office and smiled. “What a show, there is no turning back now as there is no antidote.” He added, “welcome to your new reality, Sara.”

As she tried to lay still and recover her senses, words just flew through Sara’s mind in no apparent order: arousal.....hot, breathing heavy, panting, heart racing, horny wanting, needing, warm, wet, and sweaty. She had never been so aroused and so aroused after an orgasm then she was at that moment. Before she even thought about it, her fingers traced over her swollen cit while her other hand pinched her left nipple. Instantaneously, a second orgasm raced through her body. The second was followed by another and another until Sara was ready to collapse in exhaustion. Tears were running down her face; she was confused, wanting to stop, but could not. Her body sought pleasure and her fingers provided it. She was out of control.

In the morning, waking up was hard. Sara slept little during the night. She got up and drank some water from her dispenser, but even the water seemed to intensify her feelings. She could not come to grasp with what was happening to her or why she felt this way. When she looked in the mirror and saw her reflection, all she could think about was Rachel—the tired and exhausted look, the bags under her eyes, the lack of sleep. Now it was her; her mind questioned, “what is going on?” Stepping into the shower was agony turned into bliss. At first, the spray felt like needles on her skin, but that sensation soon became one of pleasure as her skin seems super sensitive. Streams of water hit her nipples and pussy simultaneously and without realizing it, Sara succumbed to a shower orgasm. She was left gasping for breath as she finally managed to finish washing her hair. Her mind seemed incapable of registering something was wrong. Somehow, being bad was feeling good.

Even getting dressed was a conflicted chore. Sara had an internal struggle going on about what to wear. Part of her brain argued for a radical departure from the norm, while the other part argued for a conservative approach. In the end, she chose compromise. Her pencil skirt was a little shorter then usual, her blouse a little more sheer, her bra was lacy and a thong replaced her normal panty. Finally, she topped the outfit with a garter and stockings.....she felt devilish. Under her lab coat, she’d look like Sara, but when it was off, she knew she would attract attention. She almost slapped herself, what was she thinking “attention.” For the first time in her life, she was looking for attention. Glancing to the mirror, Sara repeated the words slowly in her mind: arousal.....hot, breathing heavy, panting, heart racing, horny, wanting, needing, warm, wet, and sweaty. Silently she whispered....“yes I am.”

By the time she got to her office, her arousal had plateaued a little. It gave Sara time to think. What was happening to her? Was her feeling connected to Rachel in any way? As she went through her morning, The young researcher was continually distracted. Concentration was increasingly hard. Formulas and outcomes she knew by heart had to be double checked. She felt frazzled and frustrated unable to control the thoughts and urges racing through her mind. She got up and stared out the window, as she did, she without even realizing it, unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. If she bent over now, someone sitting at a desk would get an eyeful of her breasts. The thought of “I wonder if anyone can see me?” flew across her mind. As it did, her pussy clenched and a small spasm shot through her body. It frightened her and she reached for her coffee cup. Maybe a jolt of caffeine would settle her growing anxiety.

Two floors above, Jameson watched Sara as she sipped the coffee. Earlier in the day, the filter in her Keurig machine has been doctored with the experimental drug. Sara was getting more then a caffeine jolt. He watched with interest as she played with her open blouse buttons as she stood against the window. Smiling, he knew the young researcher was only days away from losing control and eliminating herself as a serious threat to the company’s work. Picking up his phone, he dialed a number and quickly issued some instructions:

“When Rachel is finished her programming, please bring her to my office.” He continued, “Sara is coming along well and should be ready for the next phase in a few days.” Finally, “Please inform the studio that they will have two new models for photo shoots and short loops. We want wide distribution.” When he was done, he turned to his assistant. “Please have Sara’s tapes edited to show only the interesting segments. Before we are done, we’ll compile a best hits video,” he said with a chuckle.

Hours later, there was a knock on Jameson’s door. “Rachel is here,” announced his assistant. Jameson nodded, “show her in.” What walked through the door was hardly the Rachel sitting at dinner with Sara a week ago. Rachel was now stunning, fashionably dressed, hair dyed red, with perfect make-up. She was a far cry from a lab researcher. Jameson was impressed, rose from his chair and offered her a seat across from him on a sofa.

“Rachel, how have you been, we were worried about you after you disappeared for a few days.”

“I am fine, Mr. Jameson, I really am. I just needed to get away and sort some things out about life and living.”

Jameson continued. “I understand, you look wonderful and refreshed, whatever you did worked wonders on you.” “May I ask how you are feeling.”

Without blinking an eye, Rachel said “horny” as if it was the most normal phrase in the world. Jameson smiled and continued.

“Horny, that is an interesting phrase to use when talking to senior management at the company you are working for, isn’t it?”

Rachel didn’t even blush and replied, “well it is the truth, Mr Jameson, I have been horny all day just thinking of coming up to your office and meeting you.” " look at me, your senior researcher, aroused physically, by just being near you.”

Jameson grinned, “Aphrodite will do that to you, it happens every time.”

With those words and almost as if in a dream, Rachel stood and slowly striped off her clothes until she was naked in front of Jameson. Without a word, she knelt and opened his zipper taking his cock into her hands and then mouth. As she sucked him, she fingered herself. She took his cock with abandon and when Jameson finally shot rope after rope down Rachel’s throat, she climaxed on her own fingers. Jameson stepped back, zipped himself up and had Rachel get dressed.

“Rachel, you have real talent and beauty. I am afraid it is being wasted in clinical research. I think we have other plans for you in the company.”

“Thank you sir, I must admit research was too hard for me and hurt my head, your redeployment of me into other areas is welcomed.”

Inside her body, Rachel was screaming, but it was a silent scream. She had lost control of her body and her emotions. The professional researcher had almost become a corporate slut, but was helpless to do anything to stop what was happening. Jameson knew of the inner conflict and looking Rachel in the eye whispered, “this is what happens to good girls who do bad things.” The mere mention of the term “good girl” had Rachel moaning. Jameson looked at her again and asked a simple question....“would you like to play with Sara?”

Downstairs, Sara’s phone rang. Realizing it was Rachel, she dropped everything and tried to pry all of the information out of her friend: where had she been, is she alright, when is she coming back etc...etc. when she heard dinner tonight, all she could do was say “yes”. The next phase of Jameson’s plan was set in motion. Sara was about to become Aphrodite’s next subject.