The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha

(part 3)

(mc, hyp, mf, fd, cons, bond)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

“Five, completely awake now.”

What was that? I tried to remember what the waitress had just said, but she was walking away with a little sway of her hips, humming to herself. I tasted lipstick for some reason. And the table was a bit damp, as if someone had just cleaned up a spill. But my coffee cup was full, and warm.

There was something in my hand. I stuffed it in my pocket and got up to pay for my coffee. I was feeling a bit tired—might as well go back to my room.

I had a bit of trouble finding my way back to my hotel room. The door that I went to first was not the room number I remembered, and when I got to my hallway it looked oddly unfamiliar. And then my key didn’t work in the lock. I checked the room number—no, this was definitely my room. I decided to knock and hope my roommates would wake up, and would forgive me.

Sasha opened the door.

“Hi! Come in! I thought you’d never get here,” said Sasha. “Would you like some coffee?”

“Um... I thought this was my room,” I said, stepping inside.

“Nope. You’re in 223, remember?” Sasha replied, shutting the door behind me and bustling over to the coffee pot on the dresser. “You told me that earlier.”

“Yeah.” 223 was the room I had gone to first. Why had I thought that wasn’t mine?

“But you’re welcome to sit down and stay awhile,” she continued, handing me a mug that said it had been stolen from the cafe downstairs. “How was your panel?”

“Oh, it was interesting. It was on massage. Want me to show you what I learned?”

“Stop right there. You want to spend a long time caressing every inch of my body and lavishing me with devoted, skilled attention? No way, buster.”

“I’m sorry. I—”

“Hee! Just kidding! Please throw me into that briar patch!” Sasha interrupted, leaping onto the bed. She stretched out on her belly and purred, in a voice an octave lower than normal, “Do me, baby.”

So I gave her a massage. She made enthusiastic moaning noises whenever I hit a spot or a technique she particularly liked, which made it very satisfying to massage her. I tried to ignore how much it was also turning me on.

The room made a nice setting. Sasha had turned off most of the lights and lit small clumps of candles on the tables and dresser, and draped filmy scarves over the otherwise-tacky paintings hung on the walls. A faint smell of incense floated in from somewhere, and mingled with Sasha’s perfume.

Eventually she signalled for me to stop, and lay limply sunken into the comforter for a moment. “Mmm... that was lovely,” she said. “Now it’s your turn.”

“My turn?”

“Yes, I have to return the favor, don’t I?” she replied, sitting up and stretching langorously. Then she looked me straight in the eye. “Lie down.”

I lay. Thinking to myself that if she kept speaking in that tone of voice, I would probably do just about anything.

But she was quiet. Instead, she trailed her fingers very lightly over the back of my hand, and up my arm. My whole arm went limp, tingling as it had before. She did the same to my left hand and arm, which also went limp. It was a pleasant tingling, but still very strange.

“Did you wonder when I would do this to you again?” Sasha breathed softly in my ear. “Did you wonder what it would feel like, if I touched you like this... everywhere?” Then she sat down on my butt, pulled my leg up at the knee, and started untying my shoe.

I was trying to wonder about things, but actually it was getting difficult to get my thoughts to go in a straight line. My arms felt really... nice. And the thought of exactly which parts of Sasha were rubbing against my butt was very distracting. It had barely occurred to me to wonder why she was untying my shoe when she pulled it off and started gently brushing her fingertips over the bottom and top of my foot, my ankle, my calf...

As the tingle spread up my leg just as it had in my arms, she removed my other shoe and did the same thing to that leg.

“You’re losing control of your body, aren’t you?” Sasha said, as her shivery touch trailed up the back of my thigh. “Everywhere I touch. Such a delicious, tingly feeling, isn’t it? Like your body is filling up with some strange gas. You can’t move your arms, or your legs, but they float away lightly at my touch. I can do this—” and she did something to my arm... I felt it sliding over the sheets like an air-hockey puck. I was turning into a helium baloon.

Her hands trailed over my butt, and my back. The tingling, airy feeling felt strange in my crotch... my cock would have been rising up in the air already, without that, if it had room to. As her fingers and the tingling rose up my back, up my torso, I felt as if I were wading out into deeper and deeper water, about to get my shoulders under...

“Do you wonder what will happen when my hands reach your face? Will you lose all power of thought and speech, or will you fixate on my voice and give up control of your body to me completely, placing yourself in my hands, letting me mold and pose you as I like? Will your thoughts float away with this airy tingling, or will every word I say echo in the hollow emptiness of your head, settling there like your own thoughts? Do you wonder what will happen,” her fingertips were dancing up my neck, “NOW.”

And my head felt empty, hollow, like a baloon. I was no longer wondering about anything... I was just listening to her.

“I’ve always wanted a blow-up doll of my own,” said Sasha, smiling. “Let me prop you up against the wall and take a good look at you. You’re so light, I may need to hold you down to keep you from bouncing against the ceiling.” She gave a tug, and suddenly I was standing. She sat back on the bed and looked at me appraisingly.

“Not bad... though that shirt has got to go.” She stepped up and pulled my shirt off, first making my hands float helpfully above my head. Afterwards she pulled my hands back down and stuck them to my sides.

“Hm... still something missing. I know!” She unbuckled the spiky black leather collar from around her neck, stood up, and fastened it around mine. Despite the tingling that pervaded my body, I could feel her nipples softly brush against my chest as she stood close to buckle the collar behind my neck. I could feel the soft skin of her arms touching my chest and shoulders. I could still be aware of being turned on by this... even if I couldn’t hold any coherent thoughts about it.

She clipped a long chain to a ring at the front of the collar, and fastened the other end to the frame of her bed. “Now you won’t float away,” she said, grinning. “My blow-up doll. Now, let’s see how well inflated you are. Looks pretty good from here...” She unbuckled my belt and unzipped the front of my pants, and slid her hand inside.

“Mmmm... not bad. What does your girlfriend think of this? Hm?” Sasha’s face appeared in front of me. I was floating into her eyes, floating away... “What does Meg say about your cock?”

I’m not sure what I would have said in answer to that. But I couldn’t answer anyway. I tried very hard to speak, whatever I would have said, but just thinking about trying to speak seemed to take a lot of effort, and I got nowhere... Eventually I gave up.

By then I had floated onto the bed... somehow. I was floating over the bed... no, I was tied to the bed to keep from floating away. I felt vaguely grateful to Sasha for tying me down to keep me from floating away. And now she was holding me down with her body, too. She was kneeling astride me, her legs pinning my thighs down. My pants were gone, somewhere... I could feel her naked legs on my thighs, under her skirt, pinning me down to the bed.

Sitting back on her haunches... on my haunches, she had one arm folded and her chin resting on her other hand. Considering me.

I lay sprawled on the bed underneath her, naked, wearing only her spiked collar. I wasn’t sure where exactly my arms and legs were. But I was sure my cock was sticking up as straight as it could for her.

“I like it,” she announced. Leaning back slightly, she pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it away.

Her breasts were very perky. But then, that’s the first thing I had noticed about her, wasn’t it? She had perfect fist-sized breasts, small but happy... drawing more attention to her alert nipples, and the rings running through them, silver against her pale flesh. Sitting astride me with her shoulders thrown back, she had a fabulous silhouette against the candlelight.

I was too lightheaded to do more than stare, but my body appreciated the sight well enough. And now my cock was feeling even stiffer, and...

And turning into rubber. She was rolling a condom onto me, and it felt wonderful.

“It’s so hard to tell where one thing ends and another begins, isn’t it? You should be covered in latex, my blow-up doll. Can you feel it spreading from my fingers, covering your skin? Can you feel me sliiide against it?” Grabbing my hips, she pulled herself closer to my condom-covered penis, which strained to meet her.

I could feel her thighs sliding along mine... it did feel as if my legs were covered too. And my belly. A strange numbness and warmth was spreading over my skin, like the tingling before.

“And now you’re safe for me, and totally helpless. My playtoy.” She was rubbing my cock between her legs, using me like a dildo. All I could do was stare at her body, and feel her using me. I felt a slight touch of cold as she dabbed my cock with lube from somewhere, and then she took me inside her and leaned forward, riding me, clutching my body and pulling me deeper inside her, tearing the soft rubber of my skin with her fingernails, clutching me tighter and tighter and grinding her hips into me until she came, yelling, eyes closed and head thrown back, moaning a sound that pulled at my insides. “Ohhhhhh!”

She lay breathing heavily for a moment, still clutching me between her thighs. Then she leaned forward. “You are a fun toy. Don’t worry, we’re not done yet.” She placed her hand on my forehead, over my eyes. “Sleep.”

The rest of the weekend, I remember only in bits and pieces, and I’m not sure what was real and what I may have dreamed or imagined. I think Sasha did take me out of the room a few times on a leash, with me desperate to be tied down at all times for fear of floating away or something. She may have showed me off to Veronica. I hope she didn’t really enter me in the costume contest as an inflatable sex toy.

At some point she must have let me go back to my room, because I remember settling up with my roommates on the last day of the con, and packing up the small amount of luggage I’d brought. As I carried it out of the room, I caught sight of Sasha down the hall, and hurried over to say goodbye to her.

“Hey! You know, I never got your address and stuff to keep in touch with you. Where do you live?” I asked.

“Shoot! I never got that stuff from you, either. Here, here’s the flyer that came with my free coffee mug, you can write on the back of it.”

I scribbled my address, phone number, and email on the paper she offered. Then I dug in my pockets for another scrap of paper for her to write on. My fingers touched something I didn’t recognize. “What the... oh, hey, Veronica gave me something I was supposed to give back to you. Here...” I pulled the lump out of my pocket. It was a long gold-colored chain with a red crystal pendant dangling from it. It looked very pretty in the light... I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

“John, go into trance for me now.”

I was standing in the hallway... what had I been doing? Oh, right, heading off to the car. I picked up my bags and left.

I was halfway home before I started remembering...