The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

Chapter Ten—Principals

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Joe Wilson was not happy. He was hearing things he didn’t like and nearly everything he was hearing seemed to be centered around the cheerleading squad.

Joe Wilson didn’t like being put in the role of enforcer. Normally, he left that role to his vice principal. Val seemed to take an almost perverse delight in uncovering wrongdoings and meting out punishment. He was good at it and as good as he was, Joe Wilson was willing to let him take the heat for it.

But this, this was something else. This required tact. If there really was something wrong with the cheerleading program, the last thing Joe Wilson wanted was to have Val Blaine go stomping around and raising a fuss and getting parents all in a huff. Some of these girls had parents who were very well off. Nope, this was a situation that needed tact, and so, that was how Joe Wilson found himself getting involved.

He was on his way to meet with Chrissy Wilde and a couple of her cohorts to get their side of things first. Chrissy had seemed genuinely concerned that the program was being cast in a bad light and eager, in fact, to clear up any misunderstandings. Joe liked that. School was, after all, a place for academic achievement but Joe was the first to admit that learning didn’t just come in the classroom so he was glad to see when one of his students took the initiative to resolve a problem before it got out of hand.

When he got to the appointed meeting place, the principal found four young women tugging on a trampoline. “Here,” he said. “Let me help you guys with that.”

Chrissy Wilde smiled gratefully at the man. “Thanks, Mr. Wilson.”

“Where’s your coach,” the school principal asked.

“She’s busy with something.” Chrissy didn’t say what their coach was busy with. Mr. Wilson didn’t need to know that their coach was busy eating some young girl’s pussy. That could wait until later. “She said we could do this though. We’ve got the big game coming up and we have to get ready.”

Joe watched as one of the girls climbed up on the trampoline. “Should you be doing that without adult supervision.”

“Oh, it will be all right,” Cindy assured him, “and besides, we do have adult supervision. You’re here.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Mr. Wilson, I really want to talk to you about what you told me. It bothers me that people just don’t understand what we’re trying to do here Being a cheerleader is a leadership opportunity. It should be viewed as something that builds character.”

“That’s what I think, too.”

“So when people oppose the program, it seems like they’re almost trying to put us down. I mean, what are these people? Are they bigots? Are they sexists? Are they just being puritanical? I mean, what are they?”

Joe Wilson liked this girl. He liked the way she thought. Still, if what people were telling him were true, then there was definitely something wrong.

The first girl had climbed up onto the trampoline and she was starting to bounce up and down. “That’s good, Shirl,” Chrissy said, “but we need to see more height.”

“I know,” was the little redhead’s reply.

“I hope you don’t mind but we really need to work on this so I told the girls they could work while we talk.”

“No, sure,” the man said. “That’s fine.”

“Higher, Shirl. We need more air there.”

“Okay.”

Joe Wilson watched the petite redhead jump higher and higher on the trampoline. With every bounce, the littlest cheerleader’s little skirt seemed to slide higher and higher as the girl caught more air. She was showing more and more of her panties and the girl seemed utterly unaware of her predicament. He thought maybe he should say something but he didn’t.

Joe Wilson never saw it coming.

When he came to, there were four girls gathered round him. Chrissy Wilde was there just in the front peering earnestly at the man. “Are you okay,” she asked.

Joe Wilson groaned but what was more important, he knew something had changed. He could feel his hands. They were cuffed behind his back. “What did you girls do to me,” the man asked.

Chrissy smiled wanly. “Sorry about that,” the girl said. “We didn’t think it would actually knock you all the way out.”

“What did you do,” the man demanded.

“Natalie has one of those stun gun thingamajobs. Her parents gave it to her for her eighteenth birthday so she could defend herself if needed. I guess they never realized that was more the other way around, that it was everyone else who would need protection from her.”

“The reports were right. You bitches really are out of control.”

“Careful now,” said Chrissy. “You wouldn’t want to get Natalie angry. She’s just itchin’ to use that thing again.”

Joe Wilson looked at Natalie and decided that as long as he was in a vulnerable position, getting her angry wasn’t the best thing he could do, but as soon as he got loose, these four were gone. Hell, maybe he’d just toss the whole damned squad and their prissy, little coach, too.

“Easy,” said Chrissy almost as if reading his mind. “All we want to do is talk, okay?”

Sure, they could talk, Joe thought but just let them wait until he got himself free and then they’d find out what he really had to say.

“We’re going to help you up,” Chrissy said, “and then we can go somewhere we can talk. Is that okay?”

“Yeah, sure,” the man said. “Fine.”

“I don’t think Natalie believes you.”

“I said fine,” the man said hurriedly, trying his best to sound as sincere as he could. He didn’t want Natalie coming after again with that little device of hers. “It’s fine. We can talk, okay? It’s fine.”

“Well, all right,” said Chrissy. “I guess we’ll take you at your word then.”

You better, the principal thought.

They marched the man into the women’s locker room. It was one of the few places in the school that he had never been.

It was pretty much a mirror image of the boy’s locker room which was just what Joe Wilson had expected but there were differences, too, but the biggest difference was that the place was more beat up than the boy’s locker room. That surprised Joe. He would have thought it would have been the other way around.

His only hope now was that someone was going to see him but these bitches were so out of control that Joe feared what might happen to some hapless student if that student happened upon them. There was no telling what these girls might do.

The girls led Joe deeper into the locker room. There was the coach’s area. The fish bowl, the students called it because of the visibility it provided not only for the coaches looking out but also for the students looking in. Joe hoped that maybe one of the coaches was in the room and that maybe one of them would see what was going on and would intervene.

Luck, it seemed was on Joe’s side. Someone was in there, but the next glance showed him that that thought was in error. There wasn’t going to be any help from that side. The coach in the room was Rita Hanson and she was busy, at least that’s the way it looked to Joe. She was sitting in her office chair which in and of itself seemed innocuous enough but it was what she was doing that made Joe think he wasn’t going to get any help from her.

Joe couldn’t see the girl all that well at first but even at first glance, he knew she was naked. She was seated on Rita Hanson’s desk, her pussy pulled right to the edge of the desk and her legs spread wide, plenty of room for Rita Hanson to slide in between those legs and lick that pussy which was exactly what Rita was doing. As Joe drew nearer, he could tell that the girl was Becca Larson. Another fucking cheerleader. These girls were out of control, but if Rita saw him at all, she showed no indication of it. Nope, there was no help there.

The girls led the man to one of the benches between the lockers. “Why don’t you have a seat, Mr. Wilson,” Chrissy suggested.

“No thanks. I’ll stand.”

Chrissy shook her head. “It wasn’t a request, Joe. Sit your ass down or I’ll have Nat zap you again with her shocker thingy.”

One look at the other cheerleader was enough to convince Joe that the girl was itching to use the device. Joe sat.

“That’s a good boy, Joe. Now as I said, we just want to have a talk, Joe, so you can see our side of things, okay, Joe?”

“Whatever.”

“Now, Joe. I don’t think I like your tone. You just don’t seem to have the right attitude for this.”

“Whatever. Just get on with it. Okay.”

“Now, Joe. I don’t seem to be sensing a whole lot of openness on your part but maybe there’s something we can do about that. What do you think?”

The principal was going to tell the girl, “Fuck you,” but he thought better of it and held back at the last moment. No point in making these girls angry now. He’d deal with the bitches later.

“Let’s see what we can do to open you up,” Chrissy said and even as she said it, she let her hand travel down the front of the man’s body.

“What are you doing,” the principal asked worriedly.

Chrissy’s hand slid past the man’s belt and then she was rubbing it over the front of the man’s slacks. “Don’t be silly,” she said. “We’re just opening you up,” she said even as her hand pulled the man’s zipper open.

The man groaned as he felt the girl slide her hand inside his slacks and then inside his underwear.

“Why, Joe,” Chrissy purred. “What do we have here. It looks like you’re already nice and hard for us. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you liked this.”

The man groaned. “Stop it,” he said feebly. “Stop it right now.”

Chrissy smiled. “You sure do seem to be liking it when I do this,” she said, “or is it maybe more general than that. Maybe you just like it when an eighteen-year-old touches you anywhere.”

Joe Wilson felt a pair of hands stroke his hair as one of the girls came up on him from behind. The hands slipped down around his neck and then those hands moved lower still as they slid down the front of his shirt and that’s when Joe felt it, something firm and round pressing up against him from behind. The hands were still stroking his chest even as their owner bent down to say something. “What do you say, Joe,” said Mandy, “would you like to get your hands on my young, round, firm, brown, little breasts, or maybe you want to move right to the front of the line and stick your cock inside my little, pink pussy. What do you say, huh? What do you say, Joe?”

The man groaned again. “You have to stop this,” he told the girls. “You have to stop this right now.”

Mandy’s mouth was almost pressed up against the man’s ear even as her hands stroked his chest and even as Chrissy stroked his c. “But Joe,” she practically whispered, “if we stopped now, who would get to fuck our pussys? Hmmm? Who would we get, Joe? Who?”

The man made little squawking noises but he didn’t say anything.

The girl was pressing herself up behind the man, pressing her tits against the back of his neck even as her hands stroked his face. “Who would we get, Joe,” she asked again. “Who?”

One hand continued to carress his face even as her tits rubbed up against him from behind and even as her other hand worked at the man’s tie. Joe knew what the girl was doing and yet he felt powerless to stop her and even if he tried to say something, she’d just cover his lips with her fingers.

“Who,” the young Hispanic purred. “Who would we get to fuck us, Joe. If not you, then who?”

The girl already had his tie off and she was starting to work on the topmost buttons of his shirt and even as she went to work there, the young redhead was pulling Joe’s shirt out of his pants and was working her way up.

“Who, Joe? Who? You wouldn’t want to let anyone else have the pleasure of fucking our pussyies now would you, Joe? And deny yourself that pleasure. That would be cruel, Joe. It’s got to be you, Joe.”

The man wanted to stop them but even as he knew what he wanted, he knew there was something else, too. He kept feeling those tits pushing up behind him, and there was a part of him that wanted to give in to those tits.

“Girls, no,” he tried again but his voice lacked conviction.

“No, Joe? Are you sure, Joe?” The man could feel the girl’s hands as they stroked their way down his chest and then he could feel something else. The girl was on the move and then she was coming around the man. One of her hands held one of her tits even as the other one held the man’s head from behind. “No, Joe,” she said again even as she mashed her tits up against his face. “No? Are you sure, Joe?”

The man was trying desperately to avoid the girl’s tits. He knew he shouldn’t give in but he knew he was weakening. He found himself wanting to kiss those firm, brown tits and once the thought came into his mind, it was impossible to make it go away.

“Are you sure, Joe,” Mandy cooed even as she again pressed her tits against the man’s face. “It looks like you want something, Joe. It looks like you want my tits. Is that what you want, Joe? Do you want my tits?”

The man tried to shake his head no but that only caused his face to sink deeper between the girl’s breasts.

“You know what you want,” the girl was prodding him. “You know what you want. Come on. Who’ll know. Why don’t you give these breasts a kiss.”

Again, the man tried to shake his head but he knew he was weakening.

The girl knew it, too. “I’ll bet you’ve never had tits like these before,” she said. “I’ll bet you’ve never had a Latin girl’s tits, have you, Joe. Oh, Joe, you don’t know what you’re missing. Latin girls have the best tits, Joe. Don’t you want to kiss these tits.”

The man knew he was losing.

“Come on, Joe. Just one little kiss. Who’ll know, Joe?”

Joe Wilson puckered up and gave those tits a kiss.

“Oh, that’s so good, Joe, but you know you can’t have just one. Why don’t you help yourself to another.”

The man kissed the girl’s tits and then he kissed them again, and again, and again, and suddenly, he couldn’t help himself. He had to kiss those tits. He absolutely had to.

The girl pressed her tits even harder against the principal’s face. “Oh yeah, Joe, you really are a good titty sucker aren’t you, Joe? White boys like you, they really love them Latin titties.”

The man could only moan as he continued to go after those tits but once he had them, he just couldn’t stop himself. He had to have more.

The girl continued to press her tits against the man’s face. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, oh, Joe, yeah, that’s it, Joe. That’s it. Be a good little titty licker and lick my tits, Joe. Do it. Lick them good.”

Joe Wilson was more than willing to oblige.

“Oh, Joe, you do like this, don’t you? You do like Latin titties.”

“Yes, but, I mean no, I mean, I’m not supposed to.”

“Maybe not, but we already know you do. You can’t hide it, Joe. You love firm, young, BROWN tits.”

Joe moaned. He wasn’t trying to hide it anymore. He liked those little, brown tits.

“I got something you’re going to like even more.”

The man looked up from Mandy’s tits. “What?”

“If you like little brown tits, then you’re going to love little, brown lips. So, what do you say, Joe?”

It was a measure of how far the man had fallen that he was incapable of saying no, and besides, even if he’d tried, there was a hand on his cock, stroking the man even as he pondered the question. It wasn’t Chrissy’s anymore. It was Shirl’s and the little redhead was slowly running her little hand up and down on that big cock.

The girl was scant inches from the man’s face. He could see into her dark eyes. A hand stroked his torso. Her lips were so close. “What do you say, Joe? Do you want to taste my lips.”

Joe looked at her mouth and he found himself incapable of looking away. Her lips were so full and luscious. “Yeah,” the man groaned finally. “Yeah, that’s what I want.”

“Oh, Joe,” the girl purred. “I thought that’s what you might want.” She leaned in and kissed the man and then she kissed him again, receiving his kisses in kind. She kissed him once more but then she pulled back. “That was nice, Joe, but that wasn’t what I had in mind.”

The man looked at her quizzically.

Before he realized what was happening, someone was undoing the handcuffs and then the young Latina was pushing the man down onto his back. Her body straddled his face and her pussy descended on his mouth. “This is what I meant,” she said.

Belatedly, Joe realized that that had been his chance to escape, while his hands had been free, but the thought had never occurred to him and now they were handcuffed together again, this time, securing him to the bench on which he now lay.

“This is what I meant,” Mandy said again even as she ground her pussy against the man’s face. “This is what I meant. Eat my pussy, Joe. Eat it. Eat it good.”

Joe Wilson was all set to say no, to draw a line in the sand. This had gone far enough. He wasn’t going to go any further, but that was before Shirl took his cock in her mouth and in that instant, the man groaned, and that was when he got his first taste of Mandy’s pussy.

Mandy wasn’t wasting any time getting her pussy on the man’s mouth. She ground herself against the man even as she pulled his face between her legs. “Eat me,” she said again. “Eat me.”

If there’d been any doubt as to what the man was going to do, Shirl’s mouth wiped those doubts away. The man would groan every time her mouth took the length of him inside and as often as that was, there was no way he could refrain from Mandy’s cunt.

It was the young Hispanic’s turn to work on her own tits even as she rode the man’s face. “That’s it,” she moaned as her hand massaged her tits. “That’s it. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah, Joe, that’s it. That’s it. Eat me. Eat me, Joe. Eat me.”

Joe groaned even as his tongue worked its way between Mandy’s legs.

“Oh that’s good, Joe. Lick me. Eat me. Come on, Joe. Do it. Make me cum, Joe. Do it. Make me cum.”

As if he had any choice, the man thought. Between the girl between his legs and the one on his face, he really had no choice in the matter, or at least that’s what he kept telling himself.

Mandy had a handful of the man’s hair. “You like that, don’t you,” she said. “I can tell. You like eating my pussy. I can tell. I know you want to make me cum.”

Like hell, the man thought feebly but even as he thought it, his tongue continued to work its way between the girl’s legs.

As much as he could with his mouth full of pussy, Joe Wilson moaned. It was the mouth on his cock that was doing the dirty work. The man groaned again. If the girl didn’t watch out, she was going to get a mouth full of cum.

“Oh, Joe,” Mandy moaned. “Oh, Joe. That’s it, Joe. That’s it. Oh, Joe, that’s it. Tongue me there, Joe. Oh shit, you’re going to do it. Make me cum, Joe. Make me cum.”

The man groaned. He knew he was going to cum. He knew he was going to cum so hard.

Mandy seemed to sense where the man was at. “Oh, Joe, I know you’re going to cum. I can tell, Joe. I can tell, and you know what, Joe? I’m going to cum, too, Joe. I’m going to cum right now, Joe. I’m going to cum in your little pussy licking mouth, Joe.”

The man groaned. He could feel it happening. He knew he was cumming in the little redhead’s mouth.

Mandy was moaning again. “It’s been a day of firsts for you, hasn’t it Joe. First, you get your first chance at getting a mouth full of hot, Latin tit. Next, you get some little cheerleading slut sucking your cock off, and now, you’re getting this. Now, you’re going to get the chance to taste hot, Latin cum. You really are a lucky man, Joe.”

Joe Wilson groaned. He could feel it happening. He could feel Mandy’s pussy cum and then she was doing it. She was squirting her juices into Joe’s receptive mouth.

The girl stayed where she was even as that cunt continued to cum. “You’re a pretty, good pussy licker, Joe,” the girl said as she finally pulled her body off of his. “In fact, you can lick my pussy any time you want to.”

Joe Wilson groaned. How had he let this happen, he wondered. Sure, he was handcuffed to this bench but shouldn’t he have done something more?

The man had little time to ponder that because Natalie was coming forward. Already, the girl had removed her skimpy, little cheerleading outfit. Her hand grabbed the man’s limp, cock. “You did them. Now, it’s time to do me. Why don’t you get this hard for me.”

The man was trying but his cock wasn’t responding or at least, it wasn’t responding fast enough for the girl. She hit him with the stunner and electricity coursed through his body. “Ow. What the fuck did you do that for?”

“I said get this hard,” Natalie said. “I turned the voltage down on the thing but I am not a patient woman. Get this hard.”

Pressure wasn’t all that conducive to getting what the girl wanted. In fact, the more pressure he faced, the more his cock seemed to whither.

Natalie hit the man with the stunner. “I said get it hard, ass hole.”

“I’m trying,” the principal said. “I’m trying.”

The stunner hit him again. “Ow, I shocked myself with that one. Try harder.”

The man’s mind raced, trying to dredge up images from his past, images that could jump start his flagging cock. Over his tenure as both a teacher and then as a principal, he’d seen his share of precocious teens, some of them very cute and some of them very hot but the memory that finally did the trick wasn’t something from his distant past. It was something that had happened just minutes before. It was the memory of having his face mashed between Mandy’s tits.

“Oh yeah, Joe, that’s it,” Natalie purred even as her hand squeezed his cock. “For a second there, I thought I was going to have to zap you again, but keep it up, big guy. This is looking better and better.”

Joe kept it up. He kept thinking about Mandy’s tits and the more he thought about them, the harder he got. He couldn’t believe it but he loved those young, brown tits. He only hoped the girl wasn’t going to ask him what had made him hard again.

“That’s a good job, Joe,” Natalie said, “so tell me. What was it that got you hard again?”

Joe sighed but he knew he couldn’t lie. He sighed again. “I was thinking about Mandy’s tits,” he said finally.

“My tits,” Mandy squawked.

“Well, Joe, that’s all well and good but I’m going to give you something else to think about,” and with that, the girl with the stunner mounted the principal’s body.

Joe felt the girl seize his cock and then he felt her position him at the entrance to her womanly gate. What was going to happen was merely a formality. He already knew what was going to happen so it came as little surprise when the girl shoved her pussy down on that cock.

“Oh, Joe, that’s quite some cock you got there,” the cheerleader panted. “If I knew you were hung like this, I might have made a play for you before.”

The man groaned. He knew he shouldn’t let it happen but he knew he was going to do it. He was going to cum inside her.

Natalie knew it, too. “It’s okay, Joe. I know what you want. Don’t hold back, Joe. I want you to do it. I want you to cum inside me. Do it. Come on, Joe. Do it. Cum inside me. Do it now.”

The man groaned as cum surged. He knew this was bad but he just couldn’t help himself and there was a part of him that didn’t care if it were bad. There was a part of him that wanted to fill this girl up with his cum.

The girl was cumming, too. Joe could feel it. He could feel her pussy milking his cock for all it was worth. He could feel her pussy milking him dry and he knew he liked it. He liked it and he wanted it. He wanted it a lot.

“I guess it’s my turn now.”

“What do you mean,” asked the principal.

“Well, you’ve done every girl here but me so I guess that must mean you’re saving the best for last, huh.”

“B-b-but—”

Chrissy put a finger to the man’s lips. “Shh, shh, shh. You don’t have to say a thing,” she said. “You don’t have to thank me for seducing you. It was my pleasure but Joe, I think it’s time you got a taste of what you were getting.”

The man didn’t know what the girl was talking about until the head cheerleader straddled his face.

“Eat my pussy, Joe. Eat my pussy.”

The man moaned but he was powerless to resist and yet, even as his tongue slipped inside that pussy, he felt something else. First, it was hand and then it was a mouth moving up and down on his cock.

“Look at that, Joe. No, on second thought, don’t look. You keep doing what you’re doing. You keep right on eating my pussy. I’ll tell you what’s happening. Mandy’s sucking you off, Joe. I guess she liked what you said about her, Joe.

The man groaned. Just the mention of her name made him start thinking about her young, brown tits all over again.

It was almost as if the girl read his mind. “But as much as you like having her mouth on your cock,” Chrissy said, “I’ll bet there’s something you want even more, isn’t there, Joe.”

Joe Wilson wasn’t sure what the girl was talking about.

“I’ll bet you want it, don’t you, Joe. I’ll bet you want it. I’ll bet you want to know what it feels like to have your cock sliding between Mandy’s tits.”

Just the idea was enough to make him want it. Yes, of course. That’s what he wanted. He wanted to feel his cock between those tits.

“It looks like you’re going to get your wish Joe because here she goes.”

The man almost came right then and there. Just the thought of his cock moving back and forth between those tits. It was so invigorating. It was so compelling.

“Are you ready, Joe?”

Joe didn’t know what the girl was talking about.

“Are you ready,” she asked again. “Are you ready to fuck me,” and then without even waiting for a response, she said, “sure you are.”

Chrissy was moving back. Her body straddked the man’s waist and her pussy straddled the man’s cock. “Are you ready,” she asked. “Are you ready?”

The man groaned but the truth was he was more than ready and when his cock slid inside that pussy, he groaned all over again. Fuck, that was good. He loved it. It was so fucking good.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you, Joe. You like being inside my pussy.”

The man groaned but he knew he couldn’t deny it.

The girl rode him longer and harder. “Yeah, you like this. I know you do.”

Joe Wilson knew he liked it. He knew he shouldn’t but he knew he did and the more the girl ground her pussy against his cock, the more he liked it.

“Are you going to make me cum,” the girl moaned. “Are you? Are you? It feels like it. Are you going to make me cum?”

The man groaned.

“Oh geez, Joe. Oh geez. You’re going to do it, Joe. You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned.

“Oh shit, Joe. You’re doing it. You’re doing it. You’re fucking making me cum.”

The man knew it was true. He could feel it happening. The girl was cumming. Her pussy squeezed his cock. The girl was cumming and she was cumming hard.

Chrissy pulled herself up off of the man. “You just wait here, Joe. We got a surprise for you, Joe.”

Wait here, the man thought. As if he had a choice in the matter. While the head slut and her little red-headed friend went off somewhere, the little bitch with the zapper and her brown-skinned friend were sticking around just to make sure Joe didn’t get up and run away.

Joe didn’t have long to wait. It wasn’t long before Chrissy and Shirl were back and this time they had a friend with them.

Rita Hanson was just as naked as she had been when Joe had seen her earlier but now she was upright and she was wearing a collar with a leash clipped to it, the other end of it being held by the little redhead.

“Isn’t Rita cute,” Chrissy asked. “I mean, just look at her. You must have thought she looked really cute when you hired her to be our coach. I wonder if it gave you a hard-on just watching her sitting across the desk from you when you interviewed her.” Chrissy ran a hand almost idly across the older woman’s breasts. “I’ll bet it did. She’s so cute. I’ll bet she made you really hard and I’ll bet you’re hard for her now, too.”

The man groaned but all he could do was watch as the head cheerleader slipped her fingers between her coach’s legs. “Mmm, look at that, Joe. Nice, tight thighs. So tight and lean. I’ll bet they must feel wonderful when she’s sitting astride your cock. Don’t you think, Joe?”

As much as he tried not to think of it, the thought of Rita sitting astride his cock came unwillingly into his mind and the man groaned. The young coach did have such smooth, tight thighs. He couldn’t help it. He wondered what they would feel like against his body.

“I can see you want it,” the girl said. “I can see you want Rita’s body.”

The man groaned but he couldn’t help himself. He did want it.

“I don’t think I heard you,” Chrissy said. “Tell us what you want.”

The man knew he should hold back and say nothing but holding back was so hard. Still, his lips moved but he didn’t say anything.

Chrissy was undeterred. “You know what you want,” the girl said. “You want to feel Rita’s body. You want to feel what it feels like to have your cock slide up inside her body.”

The man groaned but still, he said nothing.

“Come on,” Chrissy urged the man. “Be a good, little boss and tell Rita to fuck your cock. Tell her she doesn’t have tenure left. Tell her if she doesn’t fuck your cock, you’re going to fire her ass our of here. Tell her.”

The man groaned. He was so close, and besides, he’d already come this far. What was just a little bit more, but the man said nothing.

“Come on, Joe. You know you want it. Tell Rita you want her to ride your cock.”

Joe looked at the young coach. Damn, the woman was cute. In some ways, even cuter than the girls she led, Joe thought. He’d already cum this far. What was a little bit more. The man looked at the coach. “I want you to fuck me,” he said. “I want you to ride my fucking cock.”

The girl didn’t move and Joe was confused.

“That’s nice, Joe, but you got to go farther than that. Tell her she’s got to fuck your cock. Tell her she’s got to do a really good job of it because if she doesn’t, you’re going to fire her ass out of here. Tell her that.”

The man looked at the coach but he already knew what he was going to say. “I want you to fuck me and you better make it good, because if you don’t, you’re going to get fired.”

“Call her a bitch, Joe. She likes being called a little, fucking bitch.”

Joe looked at the young coach. He could do that. He wanted her the little bitch to fuck him. “Get over here,” he told her. “Get over here, you little fucking bitch and get your little fucking slut cunt down here on my fucking cock.”

“Oooh, Joe, that’s good. I think she likes that. She likes it when you talk dirty to her.”

The principal didn’t care what the woman liked. He wanted her to get her pussy right down there on his cock.

Shirl was saying something that the man couldn’t hear and the coach was nodding and then the little red-head unclipped the leash from the coach’s collar. “Go get him,” he heard the girl say.

The young coach hesitated for only a moment longer and then she was moving forward. Her body straddled the man’s even as he laid there cuffed to the bench and then she was reaching between her legs and taking hold of his cock and in the next moment, she was pushing herself down, pushing herself down and moaning as she took that cock up inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. He didn’t care about right and wrong. All he really cared was spilling his load inside Rita Hanson’s tiny, little cunt. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me you little dirty slut.”

The young coach moaned as she bounced her pussy up and down on that cock but other than that, she said nothing.

The man groaned. He could feel it coming. Even with the workout his cock had taken that day, that tight, little pussy was just too much for him. He knew he was going to cum.

The young woman moaned and then she moaned again. She moaned once more. “Fuck me,” she growled as her cunt continued to take that cock. “Fuck me.”

Those were the first words that Joe had heard the young woman say but they were enough to push him over the edge. The man grunted and in that instant as he felt the cum start to flow, he felt the young woman’s cunt bear down on his cock buried deep inside her.

Cum flowed as teacher and principal both came and came hard. In the end, they’d both gotten what they wanted.

“Now, Joe, here’s the deal. You forget all about all those people wanting to shut down the cheerleading program and if you do a good job of that, Joe, we’ll forget all about how you took advantage of four helpless cheerleaders and then ended up fucking their coach in front of their young, tender eyes and if you do a really good job about it, Joe, we might even let you fuck Rita again. What do you say to that, Joe?”

The man groaned. He knew what he should say.

“What do you say to that,” the teen said again. “Come on, Joe. You know what to do.”

The man could feel his cock inside the young coach’s pussy. Having just cum inside her, it had been getting smaller and smaller but the young coach had managed to keep inside her and now, it was growing again.

“Come on, Joe. You know what to do. I know Rita wants to fuck you, Joe, and I know you want to fuck her, too. So what do you say, Joe?”

The man groaned. “All right,” he said finally. “You win.”

Chrissy smiled. “That’s a good boy, Joe. I just knew you’d see it our way.”