The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER TWELVE—SOLD OUT

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Consciousness came slowly to Blossom. Someone was nudging her with his foot. “Come on,” she heard the man say. “Get up.”

The girl groaned.

Whoever it was nudged her again. “I said get up,” the man told the girl.

The last few remnants of drugged sleep were quickly fading away leaving the young woman to ponder her situation. She was lying on her side, her face pressed up against a dirty, wooden floor. She felt almost as if she were going to sneeze but she didn’t.

Someone was nudging her again with the toe of a well-worn work boot. Not a kick but enough to let her know that its owner meant business. “Come on,” the man said. “Get up.”

“I am up,” the young woman groaned, “or at least I’m awake, so you can stop kicking me.”

The man grabbed the young woman and he pulled her up into a sitting position and then he shoved her back against the wall. “’Bout time,” he said. “I was starting to get just a little bit worried.”

Blossom looked at the man watching her. The man was probably in his mid forties or maybe a bit higher. His hair was graying a little on the side. “What do you want,” she asked sullenly.

The man grinned. “You’re in luck. What I want seems to be what you girls are willing to give away for free.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play stupid with me, girlie. I don’t know what game you girls are playing but I want in.”

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about.”

“You want to play stupid with me. Fine, I can play along. You girls have been seducing men in the community, men with power. I didn’t understand why at first until I realized that in one way or another, these men had something to do with your school.

“So once I figure that out, I’m figuring it’s only a matter of time before you guys get around to coming to me and I figure why wait for one of you to make a play for me. I figure rather than havin’ you girls try to figure out what I want, how about I make a preemptive strike and go get what I want myself.”

Blossom sat there shaking her head, trying to shake loose the cob webs in her head. “What did you do to me,” she asked.

The man grinned. “Nothing real fancy. Once I figured out what the game was, it was simple. All I had to do was snag a couple of my wife’s sleeping pills and give them to one of your little slut friends and have them slip them into your water bottle. Knocked you right out and then they called me up and told me where to come get you.”

Blossom shook her head. “One of my friends drugged me?”

“What, you’re surprised?”

The problem, Blossom realized, was that she wasn’t. Chrissy, she knew, would have done it and she wouldn’t have put it past some of the other girls, too. So that was the how and the why, she thought, but there was still one more question to answer. “What’s so important about you?”

If the man was upset by the question, he didn’t show it. He grinned even as he ran his hand through his hair. “Fair question,” he said. “I’d probably ask it, too, but the fact of the matter is I’m on the school board around here. That answer your question?”

It did indeed. The man looked rugged. He wore rugged boots and dusty pants. His shirt, like the man, looked sturdy and worn. He had a couple of tools clipped to his belt but really none of that was important. All that really was important was that he was a member of the school board.

Blossom hadn’t been overly enthusiastic when Chrissy had announced her plan but unlike Shari, she hadn’t opposed it either because she didn’t want to make waves and she didn’t want to be branded as a malcontent. If everyone wanted to do this, then she was willing to go along with it. It was just that she had never thought that she’d be called upon to participate so directly in Chrissy’s plans, but now, here she was, alone with this man, and she knew what she had to do. If he was a member of the school board, then she’d suddenly become very involved. It was her job to seduce the man and get him on their side.

“So where are we,” Blossom asked.

“Housing complex on the north side of town, out in the sticks. Contractor ran out of money so it’s only half done, but it’s nice and quiet so we ain’t gonna be havin’ anyone come around bothering and it’s done enough for what I have in mind.”

“Which is?”

“I’m going to fuck you, honey. I’m going to fuck you real good and then I’m going to fuck you some more and when I’m done, I’m going to make you like it, too.”

There it was, out in the open. There was no doubt that he intended to do what he said he was going to do. The physical act, that was almost a foregone conclusion. If the place was as isolated as he claimed, and Blossom suspected that it was, he surely could do whatever he wanted with her whether she wanted him to or not. It was the other part that gave her pause. She was starting to have some major second thoughts about it. Make her want it? She rather doubted that.

In fact, now that she was here, she was wishing she could somehow get out of it. “So, um, why’d you pick me,” she asked even as she hoped to forestall what she knew was coming.

The man seemed to eye her almost as if he knew what was going through her mind but if he did, it didn’t seem to concern him. “Why you? That’s easy. You’re the only one on the team whose an Asian. Given that, I pretty much would have chosen you no matter what unless you were butt-ugly, and you’re a hell of a long, fuckin’ ways from that. I think Asian girls are hot.”

So, that was the why. All of the questions were finally answered except one. “So, um,” Blossom asked, “what now?”

The man grinned again even as he came up to her and pushed her roughly forward. She could feel his hands working behind her and she knew he was untying the rope that held her.

The man pulled back and then he pulled up a chair and he took a seat. He spread his legs but he did little more than that. “Now,” he said, “it’s time to see you strip out of that uniform you’re wearing.”

The girl looked at the man. “I don’t think I can do this,” she stammered.

She halfway expected the man to get mad at her but instead, he just grinned again. “I’m not sure it’s a good idea to say no,” he said. “You wouldn’t want me to have to go back to your little slut friends and have to tell them you wouldn’t put out now, would you?”

Blossom shuddered just a little. She still remembered what they did to Shari when she tried to say no. No, she didn’t want the man to tell her friends that she hadn’t followed through. As far as she could tell, no matter how she looked at it. She was stuck. She was going to have to do what he told her to do.

The man seemed to sense the girl’s flagging resistance. “So,” he said, “are you ready to see things my way.”

Blossom shook her head. There was no way out. “I guess,” she said with resignation.

Now it was the man’s turn to demur. “Don’t guess,” the man said. “Either you’re going to do what I say or you’re not so which one is it going to be.”

Blossom sighed. “I’ll do what you tell me to do,” she said finally.

“All right then. You know what to do. Strip, and while you’re at it, make sure you do it nice and sexy for me.”

Blossom still wasn’t sure exactly what the man wanted but she knew how to take off her clothes. She grabbed at her cheerleaders sweater and she pulled the garment over her head.

“Slowly,” the man said. “Take it easy. Slowly now.”

Blossom slowed her pace down even as her hands went to her skirt. She watched the man watching her even as her hands worked the catches on her skirt and then without ever taking her eyes off of the man, she let the skirt fall at her feet.

“Nice,” the man said. “Now, the bra. Take it off. Let me see those little Asian titties of yours.”

The girl’s eyes stayed locked on the man even as she reached behind her. Her breathing quickened just a little. She knew she was getting excited.

Off came the bra.

“Oh yeah,” the man said. “That’s what I’m talking about. Nothing better than little Asian titties.”

Blossom flushed just a little. There was something about the way he said that that just made her feel so fucking hot.

“Now, the panties,” the man said. “Let’s see that fucking, little Asian pussy.”

The girl looked at the man and then she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties and she pushed those panties down her legs.

“Oh yeah, I knew it,” the man exclaimed. “I knew it. I just knew you’d have a little shaved pussy.”

For some reason, that just made Blossom feel warm and good all over.

“Turn around and let me see that little Asian ass of yours.”

Again, Blossom did as she was told and again, she was rewarded with another compliment. “Hoo whee, I do like that Asian ass,” the man said. “Now turn your ass around and get your ass over here because I got a cock that needs to be freed from my jeans.”

The girl turned around and without even being told to, she dropped to her knees. Her hands reached for the man’s zipper and then she was pulling it down even as the man opened his belt. The man lifted himself up and the girl tugged his jeans and his underwear down around his knees.

She was reaching for the man’s cock when the man stopped her. “Your friends abandoned you. They abandoned you. You realize that, don’t you. They’ve surrendered you over to me. You know that.”

The girl didn’t say anything.

“You know what they said when I said I wanted you.”

Blossom wasn’t sure she wanted to know but she knew she had to know. “What,” she asked sullenly.

“They said sure. Where and when? That’s all they wanted to know. Where and when? I asked if there were any limits and they said no. They said no limits. You can do whatever you want to her, just don’t hurt her too bad, so I ask them what the fuck they meant by that and do you know what they said?”

Blossom shook her head.

They said I could do whatever I wanted with you but they didn’t want you getting hurt because if that happened, it would look bad for the program. Someone was bound to investigate and they didn’t want that but in the end, it was more about the program than it was about you. Your friends don’t care about you.”

Blossom hung her head. She wasn’t sure she believed the man but the problem was she wasn’t sure she didn’t believe him either.

“Your friends, they’ve given your body to me to do with as I see fit. You are nothing more than meat to them, something to be used to further a cause.”

Blossom didn’t say anything. She didn’t know what she should say.

The man grinned. “I know you don’t believe me. I know you don’t want to believe me, and that’s okay. I’m telling you the truth though. Your friends don’t care about you but I do.”

Blossom still didn’t say anything.

“The head cheerleader ... what’s her name?”

“Chrissy?”

“Yeah, that’s the one. You know what she said when I told her I wanted you.”

“No.”

“She said, ‘Sure. No problem. We don’t have a use for her so you can have her. No problem.’”

Blossom hung her head. It kind of sounded like something Chrissy might say.

“Your friends don’t care about you, but I do.”

It was the first positive thing Blossom had heard in some time. At least someone cared.

“Your friends don’t care what happens to you, but I do.”

Deep down, Blossom knew that wasn’t true but there was a part of her that was wondering just how much of it wasn’t true and what parts of it might be. She wasn’t sure.

“If all I wanted was to fuck you, I could have done that already. Hell, I could have done it while you were asleep. You’d wake up with a sore, little pussy all dripping with cum and there wouldn’t be a damned thing you could do about it. You know that. You know it’s true.”

The girl did know it. He could have fucked her by now if that was what he’d wanted.

“But I didn’t do it. You ever think about that? You ever ask yourself why?”

Blossom shook her head. This man was confusing her or maybe it was the left over drugs still in her system.

“I want what’s best for you,” the man said, “and in return, all I want from you is a little faith and a little loyalty.”

“A little what?”

“A little faith. A little loyalty. I want you to say something. I want you to say, ‘I belong to you.’”

“What?!”

“You heard me. I’m your friend so you can say it. Say I belong to you. Just say it.”

“I belong to you,” the girl said hesitantly.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, baby. Say it again.”

“I belong to you,” the girl said again.

“Oh yeah. That’s it. Now, say it again, but this time, say it like you mean it.”

The girl hesitated for a moment but then her face became more animated and she gave the man a shy, little smile. “I belong to you,” she said with a lilt in her voice.

“Better,” the man said. “Say it again.”

“I belong to you.”

“Your friends fuckin’ sold you out. Who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you.”

“You don’t have any friends. Not really. Any friends who would sell you out aren’t really friends, but me and my cock, we’re all the friends you’re ever going to need. Just me and my cock. Me and my cock. So who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you.”

The words were coming easier now and they were less forced and there was a feeling that there was the beginning of reality behind those words. “Say it again,” the man said.

“I belong to you.”

The man grabbed his cock and pointed his member at the girl. The man really didn’t believe that the girl believed what she was saying. She was saying it because she thought it was what he wanted to hear and he was right. By the time he was through with her, she was going to have a whole new outlook on life. “Who’s your newest bestest friend,” he asked the girl.

“You are, Mr.—”

“The name’s Gray,” the man said, “but I’m not your newest, bestest friend.” He shook his cock at the girl. “This, this is your newest, bestest friend and your newest, bestest friend is lonely, and do you know what, honey?”

“What?”

“You’re in luck,” the man said, “because your newest, bestest friend loves hot, little Asian girls just like you, but right now, he’s lonely and right now, I think he needs a kiss.”

Blossom refrained. Up until this point, it had just been words but now the man was asking her to kiss his cock. It wasn’t like she hadn’t had sex before but she’d only done it twice and both times had been when she was drunk and she knew she’d never kissed a cock before.

The man was shaking his cock at her. “Come on,” he said. “Give your newest friend a kiss.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know if I should. My dad would be so mad if he’d found out I’d done that.”

“So don’t tell him.”

“It’s not that easy. What if he finds out.”

“You gonna tell him?”

“Well, no.”

“I’m not gonna tell him so if you’re not gonna tell him, how’s he gonna find out.”

It was a reasoned argument but this wasn’t about reason. This was primal. This was about fear. The girl didn’t want her dad to find out.

“I should have known better.”

“What? Why?”

“Your so-called friends. They told me this would happen. They said you wouldn’t do it. They said you didn’t have the guts to do it. They said I should pick someone else. They even had someone they said was willing to do everything I wanted to do, but I said no but maybe they were right. Maybe you just don’t have what it takes.”

Blossom could feel herself getting angry. It wasn’t like she even wanted to suck the guy’s cock but her “friends” shouldn’t be saying she couldn’t. They shouldn’t be saying she didn’t have the guts. She’d show them and then without even realizing what she was doing, she grabbed the guy’s cock and she slid her mouth down around its rigid sides.

It was as easy as that. Suddenly, she had a cock in her mouth and suddenly, she was sucking away at the man’s member.

The man groaned even as he ran his hand through Blossom’s black hair. “Oh yeah, that’s good,” he told the girl. “Suck it. Suck it. Yeah, suck it just like that.”

The girl didn’t really need any prompting. Once she’d gotten past that initial blockage, she was perfectly fine with a cock in her mouth and she was discovering that she didn’t even have to be drunk to do it.

The man stroked his hand through the girl’s dark hair. “Yeah, that’s it,” he said encouragingly. “Suck it, baby. Just suck it.”

Blossom’s mouth moved up and down on that rigid rod and the man groaned. He knew she was really starting to get into it.

But if all he wanted was to get his cock sucked, he could have just picked up a fucking whore but what he wanted was something more. He pulled the girl’s mouth up off of his cock. “You’re a pretty good, cock sucker girl. Maybe your so-called friends were wrong about you but there’s really only one way to tell for sure.”

The girl looked up at the man quizzically.

“I think it’s time we saw just how good you took that cock inside you.”

“I ... I ... I thought that’s what we were doing,” the girl said.

The man smiled. “Other hole, babe. Other hole. So how about it. You up for taking a cock in your pussy?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yeah, maybe your so-called friends were right after all.”

“What do you mean?”

“They said you were too prissy to ever let a guy fuck you.”

“But—”

“You ever get the idea that this was why they were so eager to sell your ass out?”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe they wanted you to get fucked. Maybe they thought you were too chicken to do it on your own so maybe they figured they had to force the issue. You ever think about that? Maybe they sold your ass out because they didn’t think you had the guts to do it on your own.”

There was a part of the girl who didn’t want to believe what the man was saying but there was a part of her that feared it might be true. There were some of the girls, not all of them, but some of them who thought exactly that. Fuck it. She’d show them. She’d show them all. She started to rise up.

“What are you doin’, babe?”

“I’m going to ride your cock.”

“You sure about this, because I wouldn’t want you doing anything you didn’t want to do.”

“Just give me your cock,” the girl said, “and I’ll show you what I really want.”

“Okay,” the man said, his tone indicating that he wasn’t quite sure just how sincere she was.

Fuck him, the girl thought. Fuck them all. She’d show them all. Her body rose up and then she was straddling the man’s lap. Her hand reached between her legs and she grabbed hold of the man’s member.

Blossom had a moment of hesitation. The cock was big, bigger than what she’d thought it would be when she had it in her mouth. How was she going to be able to get that thing between her legs?

But then she felt the head of that cock as it pressed up against her pussy and the doubts quickly dissipated.

The girl moaned as that cock entered her. Yeah, she could do this, she thought. She could do this so much.

The man groaned as the girl took more of his cock inside her tight, little pussy. “Fuck,” he moaned. “I guess your friends were wrong about you.”

Fuck her friends, Blossom thought. Fuck them all. She had a cock inside her and she wasn’t even drunk and she loved it.

The man was unbuttoning his shirt and as he did, his chest came into view. It was hairy and Blossom was intrigued. She hadn’t seen a hairy chest before.

She ran a hand over the man’s chest even as she continued to work that cock up inside her pussy.

The man seemed to sense that. “You like that,” he said. “You like my hairy chest?”

“Yeah,” the girl purred even as she ran her fingers through his hair. She grabbed some of it and twisted it loosely between her fingers. “I love it.”

The man slid his hand along Blossom’s nearly inconsequential, little chest. “This is what I like,” the man said. “Fucking, little Asian titties. Yeah, this is what I like.” The man moved his hand up and he once again grabbed the girl by her hair. “Who do these tits belong to?”

“They belong to you, Mr. Gray.”

“Who do they belong to?”

“They belong to you.”

“Say that again.”

“They belong to you.”

“Good girl, and this tight, little Asian pussy of yours. Who owns this pussy?”

“You do, Mr. Gray. You own my pussy.”

“That’s a good girl, and who do you want to have come fuck you?”

Blossom moaned. She knew that she’d been taken against her will but somehow, she was finding it harder and harder to hold that against the man. Every time the man told her she was his girl, she found herself wanting it. She wanted the man’s approval. She wanted him to approve of what she did. “Only you,” she said. “I only want to be fucked by you.”

“Say that again, babe. I don’t think I heard you the first time.”

“I want to be fucked by you,” the girl said. “Only by you.”

“That’s a good girl,” the man said. “Say it again, babe. Say it again.”

The girl groaned. She couldn’t help herself. There was just something that she liked about riding that cock that made her feel so good. “Only you,” she moaned. “I only want to be fucked by you.”

The girl moaned again as she felt the man’s hands on her ass, felt him holding her as she rode his cock.

“Only you,” she moaned. “Only you.”

“Yeah, that’s it, Bitch. Your pussy belongs to this cock, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” the girl moaned. “Yes, your cock. Oh God, my pussy belongs to your cock. Give it to me. Give me your cock.”

“Yeah, your little slut friends sold you out, didn’t they, but that’s okay because that meant you got to get this cock in your pussy so you got the best of that deal, didn’t you?”

The girl moaned. “Yes-s-s-s-s,” she moaned. “Yes.”

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you slut? You like bouncing up and down on my cock. You like having my cock inside you. I can tell. You like it. Don’t lie to me. You like being my little Asian fuck slut.”

“Yes,” the girl whimpered.

“Yeah, that’s right. It’s a good thing those girls sold you out, isn’t it. You belong to me now. You’re mine now. Your mine to do with as I see fit. Isn’t that right, slut?”

The girl was moaning nearly uncontrollably as she bounced up and down on that cock. “Yes,” she whimpered.

“Yes, what.”

“Yes, I belong to you now. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

“Do you want to cum?”

The girl moaned. “If you want me to.”

The man grinned. “Good answer. I like that. It shows you’re a quick learner but you know what I really want?”

“What?”

“I want you to pull your pussy up off of my cock—”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“Now, don’t get uppity with me girlie girl. I told you what I want you to do so you’re going to do it. Pull your pussy up off that cock.”

Reluctantly, the girl did as she was told but it was clear she didn’t want to do it.

“Now turn your ass around,” the man said.

The man grabbed her ass with one hand on each of her cheeks. “God, I love this,” he said. “Tight, little Asian ass. Nice and round and firm and bronzed just right. You know the only thing better than tight, Asian ass, babe?”

“No.”

“The only thing better than tight, Asian ass is tight, Asian ass getting fucked by my dick from behind.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“Don’t get sassy with me, girl. I make the decisions around here and if I say you need to get fucked from behind, then that’s what you’re going to do.”

Blossom wanted to say no but her heart just wasn’t in it.

The man sensed he had won. “Get down there on your hands and knees.”

The girl did as she was told.

“Beg for it, bitch. Beg for me to fuck you like a little dog.”

“Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me like a dog.”

“I like that. Say it again, bitch.”

“Fuck me. Fuck me like a dog. Fuck me like a dog. I want you to do it. Fuck me like a dog.”

The man was coming up behind her and he put his hand on the girl’s ass. “Say it again, bitch.”

“Fuck me like a dog,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me like a dog.”

The man wedged his cock right up against the girl’s hole. “Yeah, you can count on me,” he assured her. “I know what you want and you can count on me to always give you what you want. Tell me again. What is it you want?”

“Fuck me like a dog,” the girl responded on cue.

The girl moaned as the man pushed his cock into her tight, little pussy. He wasn’t all the way inside her. She was too tight to take him all at once. The girl moaned again.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me like a dog.”

The girl moaned as that cock took more and more of her cunt. “Yeah, how do you like this,” the man asked. “How do you like having my cock in your pussy?”

The girl moaned. “Feels great,” she moaned. “Feels great. Oh shit. Fuck me like a fucking dog. It feels so fucking good.”

“Yeah, you love it, don’t you, babe? You love it when I fuck you like a fucking dog.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I love it. I love it. I love it. Fuck me like a little fucking dog.”

“Yeah, baby. Yeah, I knew you’d love this.”

Blossom moaned. She could feel it coming. She could feel the passion building inside her. She knew she was going to cum. She knew she was going to cum hard.

But she wasn’t going to cum just yet.

Blossom felt the man pull back and then she felt him seem to withdraw and in spite of herself, she begged him to stay. “No,” she moaned. “No. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

But that was when she realized that the man wasn’t going anywhere. He was just changing the position of his cock. He was just sliding it between her cheeks.

The girl moaned as she took that cock in her ass. Too much, she thought. Too much, and yet, she liked it, too. It made her feel warm to be so full of cock.

The girl moaned again as that cock continued to fuck her and she knew she was going to cum again, and this time, she knew it was for real.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

She knew she was going to cum. She knew she was going to cum with this man’s cock in her ass and she knew she wanted it.

The man groaned and then he grunted and that’s when the girl felt it, the feel of cum as it surged inside her and even as she felt it, she knew she was cumming, too, and all of the sudden, she knew, there wasn’t a damned person she could tell about this. She wouldn’t tell her so-called friends and she couldn’t tell her family and in that instant, she found herself feeling even closer to the man who had fucked her.

The girl moaned. But what was she going to tell her friends, she wondered.

“Your friends? Your friends? Your friends are the ones who put you up to this. Your friends are the ones who told you you needed to go out and fuck dirty, old men like me. Your friends? Hah, what do they care about you? Nothing. They don’t care about you. They don’t care one bit, but I care. I care a lot. Now get over here and suck my cock.

“Now that we’ve seen that you know how to act when you’re properly motivated, I don’t think we’re going to be having anymore outbursts from you, are we young lady?”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

“No,” the man said with just a bit of steel in his voice even as he shoved his cock between her cheeks. “No, that’s all you can say to me. That’s all you can say to me your friend. That’s all you can say to me, the one who helped you out when all your so-called friends deserted you? No? That’s all you can say?”

The girl sniffed and then she whimpered. “No,” she said. “I mean, no, I can say more, Mr. Gray. I’ll be good now, I promise.”

The man gave the girl’s hair another stiff pull. It wasn’t a harsh one. Heck, it wasn’t even all that necessary. He just felt like doing it. He stroked his cock again. “That’s right,” the man told her. “I know you. I know you and I own you. I own you now. You’re going to be my good, little slut now, aren’t you.”

The girl sniffed again. “Yes, Mr. Gray,” she said. “You can count on me. I’ll be your good, little slut.”

“That’s right. That’s a good, little girl. You’re going to be my little spy on the inside, aren’t you honey? You’re going to be telling me everything that your nasty, little friends are up to, aren’t you?”

Blossom sniffed again. She knew she’d sold out but she didn’t care. Now that Mr. Gray had explained it to her, it all made perfect sense to her. Her friends had sold her out. He really was the only one she could trust.

The man knew that one time wasn’t enough to keep the girl in line but he had and answer for that. “You’re going to keep coming back here, aren’t you? You’re going to keep coming back here and offering up your ass to me, aren’t you. You’re going to keep coming back here and offering up your ass to me because I’m the only one who cares about you and every time I cum in your ass, it proves just how much I care.”

“Yes, Mr. Gray. You’re right, of course. You’re the only one who cares about me.”

“Okay, you can go now, but be a good girl and tell me what you want me to do. Tell me. Go on, do it. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to fuck my ass.”

“That’s a good girl.”