The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 24—TURNING VIC

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Tanya loved her new body. It wasn’t her tits although she still hadn’t gotten used to those but it was the rich, dark color of her skin that she was now loving. Tanya was now black and she was loving it.

She was Tanya and yet she wasn’t. Her newly reshaped tits were still big and firm but now her straight hair was suddenly more kinky and her ass had just a little more oomph to it and she loved the way her teeth looked when she smiled, all nice and white and framed by her rich, full lips and her eyes were so dark against the whites of her white eyes. She liked her new face and apparently, so did everyone else.

She’d wondered what she was going to say to people she knew. “Hi, I’m Tanya. I used to be white but now I’m black.” Somehow, that didn’t seem to cut it and yet, she needn’t have worried. Her family, it seemed, continued to see her for who she really was, and at school, perceptions had changed but only Tanya seemed to realize it. She was still Tanya and she was still black because as far as everyone there was concerned, she always had been black.

That was the way Martha had said it would be. By now, Tanya knew Martha was more than she appeared to be but in a way, that just made it even hotter. She knew she would do anything for Martha but now she knew that conviction was becoming stronger and deeper.

Martha had said no one would recognize her outward change but Martha had also said that people would see something new in her. Martha had said that when people saw her, they were going to want to fuck her.

As right as Martha had been, Tanya still found that hard to believe and yet, she soon found out it was true.

The first one was Seth Rappaport. She’d caught him checking her out in Math class and then again, out by the lockers. She kind of liked the attention, having the boy stare at her, but it wasn’t all that long before she found herself wanting to get fucked.

She was willing to wait for him to make the first move but she wasn’t willing to wait that long so when Seth didn’t make the first move, she went up to him. “What are you lookin’ at,” she demanded.

“Nothin’,” the boy said.

“Nothin’,” the girl said. “Are you saying I’m nothin’?”

“No, it’s not that.”

“Then what is it?”

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know. Then why are you staring at me?”

“I don’t know. Just because.”

“Just because, huh. You sure about that?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

“Because when I caught you staring at me,” Tanya said, “I could have sworn you wanted to fuck. Is that what you want?”

“I guess.”

“You guess ... or you know.”

“I guess. I mean yeah, I know.”

“You know what?”

The boy shifted his weight nervously from one foot to the other. “I know what I want. I want to fuck you.”

“You do huh? Well you know what? You’re in luck.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because I want to fuck you, too, so you and me after school, we’re going back to my place. Okay?”

The boy nodded.

It really had been that easy.

The boy had come home with her and she’d taken off her clothes for him and then she’d helped him take off his clothes. She’d pushed him down on her bed and she’d started out by sucking on his cock but she’d been a little bit too good at it because she’d made him cum even before she could get him inside her.

Tanya hadn’t minded. She’d just kept sucking the boy off even as he continued to cum in her mouth and even after he was done, she kept on sucking.

The boy had groaned but he’d had little choice but to stay where he was and take it and she’d been quick to get a rise out of him.

Tanya had pulled her mouth from the boy’s cock. Her hand now stroked his slippery shaft. “Do you like that,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the boy had groaned.

“Yeah? Yeah what?”

“Yeah. I like it.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“You’re positive?”

“I’m positive.”

“Do you want to feel what it’s like when you get your dick inside me?”

“Yeah, the boy had groaned. “Yeah, I want to feel that.”

That was all it had taken. Tanya had climbed up on the boy. Her body had straddled his and her hands had played with her tits and then she’d reached between her legs and she’d taken hold of his cock.

She remembered thinking how she’d wished the boy’s cock had been thicker but she didn’t tell him that. She just brought the head of his cock right up to her wet and waiting pussy and she’d paused there for just a moment before finally plunging herself down on him.

The boy had groaned just as Tanya had expected him to do and he’d kept on groaning but what Tanya liked most was once his eyes locked in on her tits, they never left them. She was proud of her new tits and she loved it when others loved them, too.

She’d known what was going to happen moments before it did. “Are you going to cum,” she had asked.

“Yeah,” the boy had groaned.

“I want you to cum,” the girl had said. “I want you to cum. I want you to cum on my tits.”

The boy hadn’t said anything.

“Can you do that for me,” Tanya had asked. “Can you come on my tits?”

Still, the boy said nothing.

Tanya was getting more desperate. She knew what she wanted. “Can you do that,” she had asked again.

“Yeah,” the boy had groaned. “Yeah, I can cum on your tits.”

She’d pulled her pussy up off of his cock at the very last moment and then she’d knelt down over him. Her hand had taken hold of his cock but it didn’t take more than a couple quick pumps before the boy’s cock had unleashed its first volley. The girl had purred with delight. “That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. I want you to do it. Cum on my tits.”

The boy hadn’t said anything. He’d just laid there and groaned as the girl continued to pump his cock.

“Cum on my tits,” the girl had moaned. “Cum on my tits.”

The boy had groaned again as his cock unleashed the last of itself on her well-formed tits.

Seth had been the first boy to fuck her but he certainly wasn’t the last. Martha was right. There was just something about her. It wasn’t just her tits but there was something about her that made guys want to fuck her.

And it wasn’t just guys either. There were girls who were coming up to her and that was exciting, too.

One of the girls was Kim. Kim was a cheerleader and unlike Tanya, Kim was naturally black. Tanya hated cheerleaders.

“Hey, girl,” Kim had said one day. “You’re lookin’ hot today.”

Not for the first time, Tanya was thinking to herself how it was weird how everybody just seemed to think that she’d always been black but Tanya had instantly been wary of what the cheerleader wanted. “Yeah,” she’d said cautiously.

“Yeah, and I was thinking me and you could like, you know, hang out after school.”

“And do what?”

“Nothing special. Just you know, girl stuff.”

It wasn’t the words she said that tipped Tanya off. It was the look, as if Kim were mentally undressing her with her eyes. Kim wanted to fuck her and if that was what Kim wanted, then Tanya knew she was going to give it to her.

Tanya couldn’t help noticing that while the other girl might be a cheerleader, she was clearly not as well endowed as she was. Tanya tried not to feel smug about it, but she was proud of her new tits. Still, that was tempered by the fact that as far as she knew, Kim had come by hers naturally.

“Just girl stuff, huh?”

“Yeah, you know. Just girl stuff. You know, like hangin’ out.”

“You can’t fool me,” Tanya had said. “I know what you really want.”

“Yeah, and what is that.”

“You want to eat my pussy.”

Kim had gasped at that but Tanya knew she knew why. It wasn’t that Kim was shocked at the idea of eating Tanya’s pussy but she was shocked that Tanya had figured it out. “So, um, okay, so you want to do it.”

“Do what?”

“You know. You want to let me eat your pussy.”

Tanya had smiled at the other girl. “Tell me something. Do you think my tits are hot?”

“What?”

“I asked you if you thought my tits were hot.”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

Tanya smiled to herself. She remembered when her tits had been really, really small. “Well, if you want to lick my pussy, it seems like you should want to make love to my tits, too.”

Tanya could see it on the other girl’s face. Part of her wanted to tell Tanya to go fuck herself but there was another part of her that wanted to give in.

“Well,” Tanya had asked.

Kim had just looked at Tanya and then she’d grinned. “Sure,” she’d said. “If that’s what you want, I’d love to suck your tits.”

That day had gone over even better than Tanya had expected. It turned out that not only was cheerleader Kim a very good pussy licker but she was damned good at licking tits, too. So good in fact, that Tanya decided to be magnanimous and give the girl a little reward of her own. After all, she might be a fucking cheerleader but when she was able to lick tits as good at that, the way Tanya figured it, the girl did deserve some kind of reward.

She stripped the girl down and then slid in between her legs. Tanya stayed there for just a moment as if admiring the girl’s little, hairless slit and then she was moving down, moving down and sliding in, licking her slit and tonguing her clit.

The young, black cheerleader had moaned and then she’d moaned again. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, eat me. Eat me.”

Tanya had smiled to herself even as her tongue went to work on the little vixen.

“Oh shit,” Kim had moaned. “Oh shit. Eat me. Eat me.”

Tanya wasn’t letting up on the girl. Her tongue savaged the other girl’s pussy and the girl moaned uncontrollably.

“Oh fuck,” she’d moaned. “Oh fuck. Eat me. Eat me.”

Tanya’s tongue had worked over the other girl’s clit and in that moment, the girl had shuddered as her body had finally climaxed and then she’d moaned loudly as she just kept on cumming and cumming.

Still, as much as Tanya loved her new body and as much as what Martha had said had come to pass, this was different. This could get her in some real trouble. Still, Martha had said she had to do it and so reluctantly, Tanya did what she was told to do.

She knocked on the door.

There seemed to be no answer. Maybe the man wasn’t home. Maybe, there was still a way out.

But almost as soon as she thought that, she could hear someone moving around inside. Damn. Martha was right again.

The door opened and there he was, just like Martha had said he’d be. “Can I help you,” he said.

“I think it’s more the other way around,” Tanya said just as she had been told to do. “It’s more about how I can help you.”

“I’m afraid I don’t understand.”

“I understand you like black girls.”

The man seemed to stiffen. “Who told you that,” he asked.

“Who’s not important,” Tanya said. “What is important is that I’m here and I’m black and I need to be fucked. I need it really bad.”

“Listen, Miss—”

Tanya shook her head. “Nuh uh. That’s not the way it works. I know you want me. I know you want me right now. In fact, I’ll bet if I reached out and took hold of your cock, I’ll bet you it’d be nice and hard. Should I find out?”

Vic Patterson stared at the girl. “No,” he moaned. “No, I don’t want you to do that.”

“Now, Vic,” Tanya said, “you know that’s not true. Now that I’ve said it, you know there’s absolutely nothing more that you’d like me to do but I know there’s something you want to see even more.”

“What’s that?”

Tanya smiled. “Why, Vic, isn’t it obvious?”

The man shook his head. “Hey, wait a minute,” he said. “How do you know my name?”

“I know a lot about you, Vic,” Tanya said. “I know you like to jack off when your wife’s not at home. I know you fucked two girls that you picked up at the tennis court earlier this year, but most of all, what I know most about you, Vic, is that you like hot, young black girls, busty, young black girls like me, and I know I’d like to show you my tits. So, how’m I doing, Vic?”

The man licked his lips and then he nodded. “Pretty good actually,” he said hoarsely.

“So should I come inside or do you want me to flash you right out here in front of all your neighbors?”

“But my wife—”

“Come on, Vic. We both know your wife’s not home right now, but if that’s the way you want it, then here goes.”

“No, wait,” the man said. He looked back into the neighborhood. “Okay,” he said. “You can come inside.”

“You sure, Vic, because I wouldn’t want you to do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“Come inside.”

“You realize if I do, I’m going to let you fuck my brains out, Vic.”

“Just come inside,” the man said.

Tanya smiled even as she slipped past the man. “In fact, I’m going to insist on it,” she said softly. “I’m going to insist that you fuck my brains out.”

They were standing just inside the door with the door safely shut behind them. “Okay, let’s see them.”

“Not so fast, Vic. If I do this, are you going to fuck my brains out?”

“But I thought you said—”

“That was to get me in off the street, Vic, but I want you to have what you want, Vic, so I’m asking you again. If I show you my tits, will you fuck my brains out?”

The man licked his lips and he nodded.

Tanya still didn’t move. “What’s that, Vic,” she asked. “I’m not sure I got it. What are you going to do?”

The man was staring at Tanya’s chest. “Dammit,” he said. “Show me your god damned tits and I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

That was just what Tanya was waiting for. She hesitated for only a moment and then slowly, she pulled her top up to reveal her bra-encased tits. She opened her bra and then her hands fondled her tits. “Is this what you wanted to see,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“Would you like to touch them?”

“Can I?”

The girl smiled. “Oh come on, Vic. You ought to know by now that that’s exactly what I want you to do.”

The man stepped closer and then his hands were reaching out and he was caressing Tanya’s tits even as Tanya hand stroked his cock through his jeans.

“Oh, Vic,” she purred. “You do like this. You like it a lot.”

The man just groaned.

“Come on, Vic. How about we go somewhere a little more private and you can do everything you want to do to me.”

For a moment, it seemed almost as if the man hadn’t heard what Tanya had said but then he pulled back just a bit and he looked at her. “Come on,” he’d said.

Vic let the girl move in front of him and then he directed her towards his bedroom.

Tanya smiled. “So you like looking at my ass, don’t you, Vic,” she said with a smile. “Well, don’t you worry,” she told him. “In a few minutes, you’re going to be getting an even better look at it,” and then they were in the man’s bedroom. The man moved to take off his clothes but the girl stopped him. “Let me,” she said. “Let me be the one who takes your cock out. I don’t want you thinking about anything else except what it would be like to take that cock and slide it between my legs.”

The girl unbuttoned the man’s shirt and then she opened the man’s jeans. She pushed the jeans down around his hips and then her hand was stroking his cock through his underwear and the girl moaned again.

“Oh, Vic,” she moaned. “You’re even bigger than I thought you were,” she purred. “I can’t wait to have you inside me.”

The man groaned as the girl’s hand continued to stroke him.

“Would you like to see that,” the girl asked. “Would you like to see your cock in my cunt?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

The girl’s hand continued to stroke the man’s cock. “Yeah, what?”

“Yeah, I want to see your cock in your cunt.”

“You want to see your cock in my cunt? Well, Vic, if that’s what you want, then I think we need to do this,” and with that, the girl pulled the man’s underwear down. “Oh, Vic,” she purred even as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. “You really do want to fuck me.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Well, Vic, if you want to fuck me, I think we need to get you out of the rest of these clothes.”

“Yeah.”

The girl pushed the man’s shirt off his shoulders and then she slid his jeans down around his ankles. Once again, her hand took hold of his cock and she gave it a few light strokes. “I can’t wait for you to put this in me,” she said even as she pushed his underwear down.

It wasn’t all that long before the man had his shoes off and the jeans and underwear quickly followed suit.

Tanya turned around and she backed her body up against the now-naked Vic. “Now you undress me,” she said, “and I want you to touch me everywhere you want to put your cock, okay?”

“Okay.”

The man’s hands pulled the girl’s shirt up and then he was pulling it over her head. Her bra was already open and moments later, that was gone, too, and that’s when the man’s hands found their way to her tits.

“Oooh, Vic,” the girl purred, “that must mean you want to fuck my tits. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

The man groaned as his hands fondled her tits but then they were on the move again.

This time, his hands were on her skirt. He was stroking her around her waist and then he had the skirt undone and he was pushing it down past Tanya’s hips.

“Would you look at that, Vic,” the girl purred. “Would you look at that. I’m not wearing any panties and that’s all for you, Vic. I didn’t want to wear panties when I was around you, Vic. I never want to wear panties around you, so touch me, Vic. Go ahead and touch me. Show me where you’d like to fuck me. Show me, Vic.”

Once again, the man grabbed her tits even as he slid his other hand between her legs.

“Oooh, my tits and my pussy,” the girl groaned. “Oooh, Vic. That’s a good choice, Vic. I was hoping you’d say that. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits and I want you to fuck my cunt.”

The man didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to.

The girl had turned around and once again, her hand was stroking his cock. “Would you like to feel what it’s like,” she asked. “Would you like to feel what it’s like to have your cock between my tits?”

“Yeah.”

“What’s that? I’m not sure I heard you correctly. Would you like to feel your cock between my tits.”

“Yeah. Yeah, I want to feel my cock between your tits.”

“That’s what I want to hear, Vic,” and then Tanya was pushing the man down on the bed and moments later, she was straddling the man’s legs. Her hand grabbed his cock and she gave his cock a good squeeze. “Tell me you want to fuck these big, black, young tits, Vic.”

“I want to fuck your big, black tits.”

“Oh yeah, that’s good, Vic. Say it again.”

“I want to fuck your big, black tits.”

“Oh, Vic. That’s just what I wanted to hear,” and then the girl was sliding down, letting her tits envelop the man’s cock. “You like that,” she asked. “You like it when I fuck your cock with my tits?”

“Yeah.”

“You like it? You really like it?”

“Yeah.”

“I like it, too. In fact, what I really want is for you to cum on my tits, but first—”

“First?”

“Come on, Vic. I know what you want.”

“What’s that?”

Tanya’s hand slid down and she stroked her hand over Vic’s cock. “You want to feel what it’s like to have your cock inside a tight, teenage pussy. No wait. Not just a tight, little cunt, but you want to feel what it’s like inside a tight, little ... hot, little ... hot and black ... teenage cunt. Don’t you, Vic?”

The man just kind of groaned.

“Don’t you, Vic. Don’t you want to feel your cock in my tight, black cunt?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah what, Vic.”

“Yeah, I want to feel my cock inside you.”

“Inside my tight, black cunt, Vic. Let’s be precise, Vic. We both know what you want. You like black girls, don’t you, Vic.”

“Yes.”

“Yeah what, Vic.”

“Yeah, I like black girls.”

“That’s black, teenage girls, isn’t it, Vic?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s black, teenage girls with big tits, isn’t it, Vic.”

“Yeah.”

“That’s black, teenage girls with big tits, isn’t it, Vic. Black, teenage girls with big tits who want nothing more than to feel your cock between their legs. Black teenage girls who want nothing more than to feel your cock in their tight, little pussies. That’s what you want, isn’t it, Vic? You want girls like me.”

“Yeah.”

“You want girls like me,” Tanya said. “Girls like me who will come running whenever you want, Vic.”

“Wait a minute. What are you saying.”

“You know what I’m saying, Vic. I’m saying I want you to fuck me, Vic. I’m saying I want you to fuck me. I’m saying I want to be at your beck and call, Vic. I’m saying I want you to use me for your pleasure, and all I’m asking is one little thing in return.”

“What’s that,” he asked warily.

“I know you’ve been protecting the cheerleaders, Vic. That’s got to stop, Vic and if it does, you get to use my pussy whenever and wherever you want.”

“But—”

“There’s no buts about it, Vic. Do you want to feel your cock inside me?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want to cum all over my tits?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want me as your own little black slut, ready to cum at your beck and call?”

“Yeah.”

“Then you know what you have to do,” the girl said. “All you have to do is withdraw your support and you can have me whenever you want.”

“That’s all?”

“That’s all.”

“Okay.”

It was like something suddenly switched off in the man. One moment, he was a somewhat reluctant supporter of the cheerleading squad and in the next moment, he was wondering why they even bothered to keep the girls around.

“So how ‘bout it, Vic. You ready to feel what it feels like to have your cock in my cunt?”

“Yeah.”

The girl pushed her pussy down onto the head of the man’s cock even as she continued to hold him about the base. “Oooh, Vic,” she moaned. “You’re so big.”

The PTA president groaned. From his way of looking at it, the girl was so tight.

The girl gasped as her pussy took a little more of that cock and then she took a little more. “Oh, Vic.”

The man groaned. The girl was tight, really tight.

After a moment of pause, the girl finally pushed herself all the way down on Patterson’s cock letting out a little yelp as her pussy finally bottomed out on the man’s cock. “Oh, Vic,” she moaned. “Oh, Vic. It’s so big, Vic.”

The man groaned again as the girl started to work her pussy on his cock. Oh shit. She was so fucking tight.

The girl was moaning. “Oh, Vic,” she was moaning. “Oh, Vic. Oh geez, Vic. We’re going to have a good time together, Vic.”

The man could hardly disagree with that.

The girl was moaning even louder. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez. Fuck me, Vic. Fuck me.”

The man groaned. There wasn’t much he could do. The girl was doing all the work.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned again. “Oh geez. Fuck me, Vic. Fuck me,” and the whole tone of her voice changed. “Oh geez, Vic. I’m going to cum. Make me cum, Vic. Make me cum.”

The man groaned as he felt the girl clench and suddenly what had been a tight fit before seemed almost impossibly tight.

“Make me cum,” the girl was moaning. “Make me cum.”

It was a bit late for that, the man thought. The girl was already cumming but then a most remarkable thing happened. The girl pulled herself up off of his cock. “What are you doing,” he asked.

The girl knelt down and once again, she was taking the man’s cock in her hand. “You know what we agreed on.”

The man looked quizzical.

“We agreed you were going to cum on my tits,” the girl said even as her hand stroked his cock.

The man groaned. He was close. He was really close.

“Tell me, Vic,” Tanya asked. “Tell me. Do you like my tits? Do you like my big, black tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I know you do,” Tanya said. “I know you do but wouldn’t they look even better with your cum all over them?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, that’s right. I know what you want. You want to cum on my tits.”

“Yeah.”

“Come on,” Tanya said even as her hand continued to work the man’s cock. “Come on. Cum on my tits.”

The man groaned as his cock unleashed itself and suddenly, he was cumming hard.

“That’s it,” Tanya said. “That’s it. Cum on my tits. It feels so good, doesn’t it,” and it really did. It felt so good to have the man cum on her tits.