The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 26—LAZY DAZE

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Kim moaned as she felt the blond slip between her legs. “Not again,” she moaned.

“I thought you liked it when I did this,” Martha said.

“I do, but oh geez, that’s good, but I ... I ... fuck, I just can’t concentrate when you do that.”

Martha grinned. “Who needs to concentrate? Just lie back there and let me lick your pussy.”

The young black woman groaned. She knew she should do something but oh fuck, that felt good. Well hell, maybe she could just lie here a little bit longer and let the blond eat her pussy out and then the young cheerleader moaned again. Oh geez, whatever it was that the blond was doing, she was very, very good at it.

Kim moaned again. She knew Chrissy didn’t like the new girl and she knew Chrissy would be mad if she ever found out what Kim was doing but as far as Kim was concerned, the head cheerleader did not run her life. Sometimes, she acted as if she thought she did, but if she wanted to let Martha lick her pussy, then that was exactly what she was going to do.

And the weird thing was that until she’d met the new girl, she’d never thought that having her pussy licked by another girl was something that she would have been even remotely interested in but there was just something about the way Martha did it that felt so good.

Kim moaned again as her body twisted on the bed. Oh my God, the girl thought, she was going to cum again and this was going to be, what was it, the fifth, no wait, the sixth time.

Martha seemed to sense what was about to happen. She had this odd way of doing things, almost as if she could look up at you even as she continued to lick your pussy but that wasn’t possible was it.

“You going to cum for me,” she asked. “Are you going to cum again?”

“Yes,” Kim moaned.

“Good,” the blond said. “I want you to. I want to taste it.”

Kim moaned. It didn’t much matter what the blond wanted because if she kept on doing what she was doing, she was going to taste it whether she wanted to or not.

Kim felt her pussy almost succumb to that tongue. Almost, but not quite. She was so close. She was right there.

And then it happened. That tongue pushed her over and Kim could feel her body respond to the inevitable. It felt so good to cum and it felt so good to have Martha there to lick her cunt even as she continued to cum.

“Mmm, that was a good one,” Martha said when the deed was done. “You came really hard that time.”

Kim was gasping. “Yeah, thanks to you.”

Martha smiled. “I think you give me too much credit. I just supplied the tongue but you’ve got a pussy that was just made for eating.”

Kim moaned again. She loved the way Martha said that. “A pussy that was just made for eating.” It sounded so ... so ... she wasn’t sure what it sounded like, but whatever it was, it sounded right.

“You want to do it again,” Martha asked.

“I can’t,” Kim said. “I’m worn out. Don’t you ever want me to do you?”

Martha smiled. “Don’t worry about me. I’m just happy being here between your legs. I love it.”

Not for the first time, Kim shook her head. She just didn’t get it. Why did Chrissy have this almost pathological hatred of the new girl. When she said stuff like that, well hell, Kim knew there was no way she could hate her. It wasn’t as if she was falling in love but then, she didn’t hate her either.

And besides, Kim thought, she had a test coming up on Friday that she had to study for. Friday! Hey, wait a minute. That was tomorrow.

She tried to get up but she felt so sluggish, almost as if Martha had drained her energy from her through her pussy. Kim smiled ruefully to herself. Well, maybe the blond had done exactly that, but what a way to go.

“What’s wrong,” Martha asked as Kim again tried to get up.

“I have a test to study for for Mr. Toomey’s class tomorrow,” Kim explained. “I’m way behind.”

“But wouldn’t you rather just stay here and have me eat your pussy,” Martha asked.

Mmm yeah, Kim thought. Have Martha eat her pussy. Yeah, that sounded great.

No wait, the test. She really had to study. She had to get up but she just felt so weak.

And then she felt it, Martha’s tongue sliding back between her thighs and then she felt it pressing up against her clit and the girl sighed as she dropped back onto her pillow. Well maybe, she thought, maybe she could just stay here a little while longer and let Martha eat her again.

Kim moaned again as she laid there. Well, maybe just one more pussy licking, she told herself. After all, where was the harm in that?

Oh my God, the girl thought. Oh my God. This time was even better than the last. Her hands clenched and unclenched and then clenched again. Oh my God. What the hell was the girl doing between her legs and just how exactly was she doing it?

The cheerleader moaned again. She would have worried that someone might have heard her but there was no one home to hear. Just her and the blond between her legs and that was all.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” Kim moaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh fu-u-u-u-u-uck-k-k-k, yeah. Oh God. Tongue me there. Tongue me there. Oh fuck yeah, tongue me there.”

If the blond heard the girl, she gave no indication other than her tongue stayed right where Kim wanted it to be.

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck.”

Kim knew she was babbling incoherently but she just didn’t care. Oh fuck, what the hell was Martha doing with that tongue of hers. Oh shit, it felt as if she was sliding it up inside her pussy only it didn’t feel like a tongue. It felt more like a cock and yet Kim was sure she could still feel a tongue on her clitty. The girl moaned again. Just what the hell was Martha doing to her.

Kim had long since come to the realization that she didn’t much care what Martha was doing just so long as she just kept on doing it. Her pussy spasmed as she gripped the tongue or cock or whatever it was inside her and she was cumming again.

She was still lying on her bed, still naked with a hand that was absentmindedly stroking herself between her legs when her mom came home. “Kim Robinson,” her mother had cried out, “what the hell are you doing there?”

Kim’s mind suddenly snapped back to the present. What the hell was she doing, the girl asked herself. She’d come home with Martha and the two of them had been set to study together but one thing had led to another and ...

And Martha was gone. Kim realized that after ... how many times had Martha made her cum ... after however many times that was, she must have passed out. Of course, having your pussy get tongue fucked over and over as hers had been was likely to do that to a person. Kim could still remember what that tongue felt like inside her. Oh geez, that was good and where the hell had Martha learned to do something like that?

It would have been nice, Kim thought grumpily, if Martha had woken her up instead of just running off like that. Of course, maybe she’d tried. It didn’t really feel like she’d been asleep anyway. More like she’d been in a trance, but a very good trance, a sexually induced trance, a trance caused by Martha’s tongue.

“Put some clothes on,” Kim’s mother had said in what was obvious disgust, “and come down to dinner.”

“Sure, mom,” the girl had said. “Right away.”

Dinner was a pleasant enough affair even with her mother giving her glances every now and then. Kim was sure she knew what her mother was thinking. She wanted to know what had gotten into her daughter but the attention never stayed focused on her for long. There was always something that her little brother or little sister would do that would inevitably end up commanding the attention of her parents.

It wasn’t until after dinner that Kim realized she still hadn’t studied for her test and it wasn’t just one chapter that this test was supposed to cover. It was three. How the heck was she going to study three chapters in one night.

She knew the answer of course. There was no way. It couldn’t be done, but where had all the time gone.

Almost as soon as she asked the question, she knew what the answer was. Where had all the time gone? That was simple. It had oozed out between her legs. She was spending way too much time with Martha and yet, in spite of herself, she found it nearly impossible to resist the desires of the new girl. What the hell was the hold that this girl had over her.

Once again, to ask the question really was to answer it. What kind of hold did the girl have. It was her tongue, plain and simple. It was that tongue between her legs. It was that remarkable tongue between her legs.

Kim shook her head. Stop it, she told herself as she caught herself fantasizing about Martha’s tongue. Stop it. You’ve got work to do. Now concentrate.

But that was easier said than done. Kim would haul her books out and she’d think she was studying but she’d find fifteen minutes had passed and she was still on the same page and once again, she’d find that she had been fantasizing about Martha’s tongue. How the hell did she make that thing feel like a cock?

Kim shook her head to find that another fifteen minutes had passed. At the rate she was going, it was likely that she wouldn’t even finish one chapter, much less the three she was supposed to do. Concentrate, she told herself. Concentrate.

Concentrate on Martha’s tongue.

No, you twit. Not on that. Concentrate on your studies.

And so it went, long into the night, Kim trying her best to study for a test she knew she should ace but finding herself almost continuously distracted by the thought of Martha’s tongue.

Around about midnight, Kim finally gave it up. She knew she wasn’t going to get any more studying done because even if her parents weren’t about to make her go off to bed, the thought of Martha’s tongue was just so all-encompassing that she knew there was just no way she was going to get any more studying done.

That night, Kim had a weird dream. She was in a clearing that she knew she’d been in before. It had been a while ago, she remembered, and there had been others there, too, others like her. Cheerleaders. They had been there.

And Martha was there, too, only Martha wasn’t Martha anymore. Martha was a man in a business suit and the man-Martha was willing to give them something if only they would give him something in return.

And then it was as if the man-Martha was turning his attention on her and on her alone. Everyone else was gone and so were her clothes. She was being pushed back and then Kim found herself lying back in the grass. She was spreading her legs for the man-Martha and she was rubbing her pussy even as she looked up at the man. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Come on. Fuck me.”

The man had slid in between Kim’s legs and suddenly, he had no clothes either. His cock pressed up against her and she could feel it against her pussy and then the man shoved.

And Kim gasped.

The man’s cock. It was just like Martha’s tongue and then Kim moaned. Oh my God, that was good. That was so good. Oh my God. She loved getting fucked by that cock.

Kim woke up the next morning feeling lethargic. Her panties were soaked and it was clear that she’d cum, probably more than once, she thought. The dream stayed with her. It was so vivid and so intense. Kim knew she wanted to be fucked like that again.

Kim usually found it easy to get up in the morning but this morning was different. She just wanted to stay in bed and do nothing at all but her mom wasn’t about to let that happen. She hounded the girl until finally the young black woman pulled her ass out of bed.

And that’s when she remembered. The test. Oh my God. She’d done almost no studying at all. She was going to fail the test and Kim hated to fail.

Almost from the moment she got to school, Kim went looking for Martha. She wasn’t sure why but she just knew she had to find her. “Hey, Martha,” she said, “are you ready for the test today?”

“Of course,” Martha said. “Aren’t you?”

Kim shook her head ruefully. “Hardly,” she said. “Where’d you find the time to study?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, with you licking my pussy all the time, I just can’t seem to keep my head on my studies.”

“Well if you wanted me to stop—”

“No, no, it’s not that,” Kim said quickly. “I loved it, really, but I’m just totally unprepared.”

“So what are you going to do?”

The black girl shook her head. “I don’t know,” she said. “I just don’t know.”

“Hey, I got an idea.”

“What?”

“You sit behind Denny Granville, right?”

“Yeah, so?”

“So he always seems to do well. Why don’t you just see if you can get the answers from him?”

“What? You mean cheat?”

“I didn’t say that, but I mean, if you should happen to glance over and see what’s written on his paper and if you should happen to write the same thing down on your paper, well that’s just coincidence, right. I mean, it’s not exactly cheating, is it?”

“Yes, it is.”

Martha almost looked hurt and then she just shrugged. “You asked what I thought you should do and I told you. That’s all.”

“I can’t cheat.”

“Suit yourself then.”

Kim was shocked. How could Martha have even thought she would do something like that? She wasn’t a cheater.

She also wasn’t prepared. Mr. Toomey asked the class if there were any questions before the test got under way. There were a few and rather than reassure her, they only served to make Kim even more nervous. The questions showed just how unprepared she really was.

“Well all right then, if that’s all the questions there are,” Mr. Toomey said finally, “put your books and papers away and let’s get started.”

Kim saw Martha sneak a look back at her and she saw the girl give her a nod of encouragement. She just wasn’t sure what it was that Martha was encouraging her to do.

Kim looked at the paper set in front of her and it was even worse than she thought. Sure, there were some questions that she thought she knew the answer to but there were others that she had no idea what the answers were and the worst part was that even without looking around her, she knew the other students were busy putting their answers down.

And suddenly, she was thinking about Martha again, about Kim being stretched out on her bed even as Martha slid in between her legs and then there was that tongue between her legs.

Kim panicked. She fought back the urge to moan but she could feel it again, the feel of that tongue between her legs. She could feel her pussy getting wet. Oh fuck, she needed to be eaten out so bad.

The girl quickly pulled her mind back to the subject at hand, that being the test there in front of her, but now that she had that image in her mind, she was finding it nearly impossible to get it out. She wanted her pussy to be licked. She wanted it so bad.

Her eyes started to wander before Kim pulled them back. Stop that, she told herself.

And do what, the girl answered back. You don’t know any of the answers on this test.

Well, I could always think about Martha’s tongue, Kim told herself.

Well, yeah, she agreed with herself. There was always that.

Once again, Kim’s eyes wandered but she wasn’t paying any attention to them. She was too busy thinking about what Martha’s cock-like tongue would feel like when it was pushed between her legs.

Kim’s mind snapped back to reality. The test. She needed to concentrate on the test and that’s when she saw it. She was looking right at Denny Granville’s test. She could see every answer he’d written down. It was almost as if he wanted her to cheat.

Kim quickly looked away. She wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t going to cheat.

But now that she’d seen his paper there, now that she knew how easy it was, it really was quite tempting. Who would know if she took just a few answers?

No. She wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t going to do it.

Oh look. The answer to number 10 was a. She’d had no idea how to do that one.

Stop it, she told herself. Stop it. Think about something else. Think about Martha’s tongue between her legs.

Now, that was something to think about. Kim bit down on her lip trying hard to stifle a moan. She almost thought she could imagine Martha’s tongue as it slid up inside her pussy.

Kim wrote down the answer that she’d seen from Johnnyy Granville. It wasn’t that hard, Kim thought after she’d written down the first answer. Sure, some of them were harder to see than others, but it wasn’t that hard and yeah, she felt bad doing it, but what could she do. She just didn’t know how to answer the questions.

And besides, copying off of Denny Granville’s test meant she had more time to think about what Martha’s tongue felt like when it was pushed up inside her. She stifled the urge to moan. That, she told herself, would definitely not be appropriate.

Kim hadn’t gotten all the answers but she’d gotten enough of them. She went back over her test and took guesses on the ones she missed which was fine because now hers and Denny’s tests wouldn’t be exact matches of one another’s so who’d really know what she’d done.

“Five minutes,” Mr. Toomey announced.

Kim made a doodle in the margin of her test. It kind of looked like a tongue, she thought. Or maybe, it looked like a cock. She smiled wryly to herself. Now, what could she have been thinking of, she wondered with as much innocence as she could muster, that would have led her to draw something like that. She smiled to herself as she guiltily scratched the drawing out.

“Time’s up,” Mr. Toomey told the class.

There were grumbles from the kids and a few of them were making a couple last minute notes but Mr. Toomey was notorious for taking it out on kids who didn’t stop when they were supposed to so in very short order, the kids had stopped and after a few last minute announcements, he let them go, all except Kim Robinson and Denny Granville.

“So, you thought you could cheat, did you.”

Denny Granville looked truly baffled. “I don’t know what you mean,” he said. “I wasn’t cheating.”

“You might not have been but she was.”

“I don’t know what you mean, Mr. Toomey.”

“You know exactly what I mean,” the teacher said, “but no matter.” He pawed through the stack of tests until he had found the two that mattered and he fished them out of the pile. “These will not be counted or scored,” he decreed.

“But I didn’t do anything,” Denny said.

“That’s not exactly true. You let her cheat. You may not have given her the answers but you let her copy them and that’s almost as bad. Maybe next time, you’ll be more careful about who you let see what you write.”

The boy was obviously distraught. “But that’s not fair,” he tried to argue.

“Fair is what I say it is,” the teacher said, “but if you want to keep arguing about it, we can take if before the principal and if he finds you cheated, you can be expelled from school. It’s up to you.”

“But ... but—”

The teacher just looked at the boy until the kid backed down. “Fine,” he said and with that, he turned to leave.

But, he wasn’t done. He caught up with Kim almost from the moment she left the classroom. “What’d you have to go and do that for?”

“What?”

“Why’d you have to go and cheat off my paper?”

“Don’t worry,” Kim told him. “It’ll be all right.”

“Yeah right.”

“We’ll go see the principal. We’ll get him to make Mr. Toomey take the scores, okay?”

The boy snorted. “You think you got the answers to everything, don’t you, but the truth is you cheerleaders aren’t as powerful as you once were. Now, I’m in a deep hole because of you,” and with that, the boy turned and stormed away.

Kim was amused but there was something else as well, something niggling at the back of her mind. What if Denny was right? What if the cheerleaders weren’t as powerful as they had once been? That thought bothered her but Kim knew how to make those concerns go away. More time spent between Martha’s tongue and her pussy was just what she needed and in no time at all, she wouldn’t be worrying about anything.