The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 3 MR. ROLLINS HELPS OUT

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Chrissy Wilde pulled her books out of her locker and she slammed the door shut. There was a part of her that wondered why she had to do homework when all she really wanted to do was fuck, but there was another part of her that knew she had to do the work if she wanted to get ahead and Chrissy did want to get ahead. She was bound and determined that she was going to be somebody.

Chrissy slung her book bag over her shoulder. It would have been nicer, she thought, if she’d had some boy to carry the books for her but it wasn’t like she couldn’t do it herself. She could do a lot of things for herself if she had to. It just would have been nicer to have someone else do the work instead.

When she got to the parking lot, Chrissy flung the book bag into her car and then she hopped inside. She had a couple of errands that she needed to run and then after that, she’d be on her way home.

The first stop led Chrissy to Bobby Winchell’s house. Bobby had graduated a couple of years before Chrissy but that wasn’t why Chrissy was there. Bobby Winchell was a drummer for a band called Dragon’s Breath and it was his band that had been signed to work the school prom. Officially, Chrissy wasn’t on the prom committee but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t involved so when Bobby suggested she come over and hear the band practice, she said she would.

Only thing was, when she arrived, there was only Bobby and no band. As horny as she was, Chrissy almost didn’t care. She knew what Bobby wanted and she was perfectly willing to give it to him, but she didn’t like being lied to, and besides, she couldn’t have boys going around thinking she was easy. She had a reputation to protect.

Her second stop took her to the art store. The cheerleading team needed more supplies to make a new banner for the big game, and Mr. Rollins, the store owner, had agreed to sell the school the supplies at a reduced price.

“Hi, Mr. Rollins,” Chrissy said when she entered the store. “I’m here to pick up the supplies you promised for the school.”

“I got them right here,” Mr. Rollins said. “Why don’t you check them and make sure I got everything you need.”

Chrissy checked the supplies over and quickly ascertained that everything was there. “It looks like it’s all here,” she told the shop owner. “I really can’t thank you enough for your help on this.”

“It’s my pleasure,” Henry Rollins told the young woman. “I’m happy to do whatever I can to help. You know, I’m on the school board. I’m ... um, I’m the president this term, so I want to do whatever I can to help.”

Chrissy couldn’t explain it but suddenly this balding fifty-something old man was a whole lot more attractive to her. No, it wasn’t the man, she told herself. It was the power. It was the power that this man held and suddenly, she knew it. She wanted to fuck that power. “So um,” the girl said, “so you’re the president of the school board?”

“That’s right.”

Chrissy inched just a little bit closer to the man. “So, um, what does the President of the Board do?”

“Mainly, I just run the meetings and keep everything going fine.”

“I’ll bet that’s hard work,” Chrissy said as she moved even closer. “You know, keeping all those people in line.”

“Nah, we get along pretty well. I mean, sure, every once in a while, we have our disagreements but for the most part, we’re all there for the same reasons, to make sure you kids get the best education you can get.”

“And let me tell you,” Chrissy said, “I’m sure each and every one of us kids would be so very thankful to you for everything you’ve done for us. In fact, I’ll bet if they were here now, I’ll bet each and every one of kids would want to come up here and shake your hand.”

Even as Chrissy said that, she took one of Mr. Rollins’ hands in her own.

“I, um, I don’t know what to say.”

“Did you know you have such big, powerful hands, Mr. Rollins?”

“What?”

“I love your hands,” the girl said. “They’re so big and powerful.”

“Are you trying to seduce me?”

“Me,” Chrissy laughed. “Why, Mr. Rollins, don’t be silly. I’m only a teenager, a little teenage girl. Heck, I’m just barely eighteen years old. I’m not worldly wise. How could I ever seduce you? In fact, I’ll bet it’s more the other way around. I mean, look at you. You’re so big and powerful. I’m sure if you wanted to, if you wanted to use my little eighteen-year-old body, I’m sure you could seduce me and I’m sure there’s not a darned thing I could do about it.”

“But I would never—”

“Oh, I know,” Chrissy told the man. “You don’t have to tell me. I mean I know there’s no way I could ever get a man like you to go for me. I mean, not even in my wildest dreams could I imagine you’d ever do that. I mean, look at me. I’m almost too young for you to go for.”

Chrissy looked at the man, wondering just how long it was going to be before this guy got a clue. Could she really be any more blatant, she wondered.

“How old are you,” Henry Rollins asked.

“Eighteen.”

“Eighteen, huh?”

“Yep. I’m old enough.”

“Old enough,” the man said sharply, “Old enough for what?”

Uh oh, the girl thought. The man was being cautious. Okay, she could understand that and she could respect that. She wouldn’t go too fast. Not yet. She was still holding one of the man’s hands and she softly stroked her fingers over it. She looked the man in the eyes. “I’m old enough to be treated like an adult.”

“Are you now?”

“Mmm hmm, and I’m old enough to do this,” and with that, Chrissy brought the man’s hand up and she held it against one of her breasts.

Chrissy smiled to herself. The man could have pulled away but he didn’t and right then and there, she knew she had him. She knew she was going to seduce this man and she knew when she did, she knew she was going to have him right where she wanted him.

She looked the man in the eyes even as she continued to hold his hand against her breast. “Do you like these,” she asked. “Do you like my breasts?”

“I, um, yeah, I guess, but—”

“But what? Oh, I know. You want to see what they really look like.”

“No, but—”

That was as far as the man got because already the girl was pulling off her tight top and she dropped it on the floor. She loved the way the man was staring at her tits and from the way he was looking at her, she just knew the man wasn’t going to object if she took off her bra.

She caught the man staring at her young, firm tits. “Do you like my breasts, Mr. Rollins. Do you like them a lot?”

“Yes, but—”

“But what, Mr. Rollins. Oh, I know. I’ll bet you want to hold them.” She grabbed the man’s hands and then she brought them up to her tits. “Don’t they feel good, Mr. Rollins? Don’t they? I mean they’re just so young and firm. Don’t they just feel like the best breasts ever?”

“I, um, I don’t know about, I mean, someone might, you know, someone might come in.”

“You know, you’re right,” Chrissy said. “You’re right.” She slid a hand down over the front of the shop keeper’s pants. “Oooh, baby, you’re so big and hard. Oooh, you know what I think?”

“What?”

The young cheerleader didn’t answer right away. Instead, she unzipped the man’s pants and then she slipped her hand inside and she gave his cock a squeeze. “I think,” she said, and here she gave the man’s cock another squeeze, “I think you should close up shop early, and then I think we should go somewhere and you can show me just how important you really are.”

“I ... I don’t know.”

Chrissy knew it was something he had to say but she also knew she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She gave the man’s cock another good squeeze. “Come on, Mr. Rollins. I really want to feel what it feels like to have you put this inside me.”

“You’re sure?”

Chrissy gave the man’s cock another squeeze and then she moaned. “Oh yeah,” she purred. “I am so sure.”

The man looked at the girl with her hand inside his pants and then he looked at her tits.

Chrissy gave his cock another squeeze. “Come on,” she said. “You can do it.”

The man shook his head almost as if he knew he were doing something stupid but then he went to the door of his shop and he shut it and he turned the lock and he pulled the string on the neon “Open” sign and he returned to the girl. “I hope I don’t end up regretting this,” he said.

“Oh, you won’t,” Chrissy assured him. “I’m going to make sure of that.”

“Where should we go?”

“You got a back room or somethin’?”

“Yeah, but it’s filled with junk.”

“We don’t need a lot of room,” the girl told him even as she slipped her hand back inside his pants and ran the length of that cock up and down in her palm. “Just enough so you can bend me over and fuck me. That’s all we need.”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

“Why,” the young cheerleader pouted. “Don’t you think I’m pretty.”

“No, but—”

“So you don’t think I’m pretty.”

The man shook his head. “No, it’s not that. I mean sure, you’re pretty. You’re gorgeous, but—”

“Let’s go fuck, then,” the girl said, “because I’m so fucking horny and I need to be fucked so bad.”

The man shook his head. He knew this was a really bad idea. He knew he should say no.

It was almost as if Chrissy read his mind. “Come on,” she said encouragingly. “Just a quick, little fuck. Who’s going to find out.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” the man grumbled. “Maybe my wife, my kids, my friends—”

“You’re going to tell all them?”

“No, but—”

“Well, I’m not going to tell anyone.” It was sort of the truth, Chrissy knew. She wasn’t going to tell anyone just so long as it suited her to not tell.

“Yeah, but—”

“Come on, Mr. Rollins. I’m feeling so horny and now that you keep saying no all the time, I think I’m starting to get an inferiority complex or something.”

“Well, we can’t have that.”

“So you’ll do it, then. You’re going to fuck me.”

The man shook his head but Chrissy knew he was going to say yes. “I guess,” he said finally.

“Oh goody,” Chrissy said. “I can’t wait.”

The man shook his head but he led the teenager into the back of his shop.

The man was right. His back room was a mess. There were boxes packed up of what looked to be supplies of some sort or another and there was a small sink and a coffee maker on the counter next to it and there was a table with just a single chair and Chrissy could have sworn she saw the last few crumbs of the man’s lunch still there on the little table top.

Chrissy didn’t care about any of that. All she really cared about was getting fucked.

Once again, her hand was back in the man’s pants. “Tell me, Mr. Rollins—”

“Call me Chip.”

“Okay ... Chip ... tell me, have you ever had your cock sucked before?”

“Well, yeah,” the man admitted.

Chrissy smiled. “Let me ask it a little bit differently then, Chip. Have you ever had your cock sucked by an eighteen-year-old cheerleader?”

“Uh, no,” the man replied.

“Well, I think it’s about time you got to have that experience, don’t you, Chip?”

Chrissy really wasn’t waiting for an answer. Already, her hand was undoing the man’s belt and then she was pulling his jeans open and with a few quick tugs, she had the man’s jeans pulled down over his hips.

The girl ran her hand over the outside of the man’s boxers and she could feel the man’s cock as it slid along the inside of her palm. She’d been this close before, but in a few moments, she was going to be getting even closer to that cock.

The girl pulled the man’s boxers down. “Oh,” she purred with astonishment, “my gosh, Chip. You have such a big cock.” It was a lie but if the man knew it, he didn’t seem to mind. Chrissy wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. “Now, I haven’t done this before,” she lied, “but I think it goes something like this.”

The man groaned as the girl slid her mouth down over his rigid shaft and then he groaned again.

Chrissy pulled her mouth off the man’s cock and she looked up at him even as she stroked his cock. “Yeah, I thought you’d like this,” she said and then she once again brought her mouth down on that cock.

Mr. Rollins groaned as the girl once again took his cock in her mouth and then his hands found their way to her head. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it. Suck that cock. Fu-u-u-uck.”

Chrissy knew she could have said something but she didn’t want to take that cock out of her mouth.

“Fuck,” the man moaned. “Fuck, that’s good. Yeah, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it. Oh yeah, suck that cock.”

Chrissy could feel herself getting into the rhythm. Up and down she was going on that cock. Up and down.

“Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it. Suck it.”

Chrissy pulled her mouth off of that cock and her hand squeezed that cock even as she looked up at the shopkeeper. “So you like this, do you? You like having this eighteen year old’s mouth sucking on your big, fat cock.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “I like it. Get your mouth down there and suck my cock.”

“You sure,” the girl said, “because I was thinking—”

“What?”

“I was thinking maybe you’d like to stick your cock inside my little eighteen-year-old pussy.”

The man paused at that and then he was looking at the girl with her hand on his cock and it didn’t take him all that long to come to a decision. “Sure,” he said, “I guess we could do that.”

“You sure,” the girl asked, “because I wouldn’t want you to do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“I said it was fine,” the school board president said. “Come on, let’s do it.”

“Okay, so what do you want me to do?”

“Oh, so now you’re getting all shy on me or something.”

“I’m just a little eighteen-year-old,” the girl said. “I don’t know anything.”

The man stared at her and then he grinned. “Yeah, right, you little slut. I think you know more than you’re letting on to so why don’t you stand up and let me get my hands on those tits of yours and then we’ll see about getting my cock in your pussy.”

Chrissy, it seemed, had had enough of playing it coy. She pulled back slightly and then she stood. “So you want to see my tits?”

The man leered at her and then he nodded. “Yeah, that’s exactly what I want.”

The girl offered no resistance as the man grabbed her tits. “Nice,” the man said. “I like these.”

“I’m glad you do,” the girl said, “but are you sure there’s not something that you might want to see even more.”

The man grinned even as his hands slid down over her body. “Now that you mention it,” he said, “I think there is something I’d like to see even more.”

Chrissy didn’t have to ask what that was. The man was already tugging at the waistband of her tight, little jeans and then he was opening the top button on her jeans and then it wasn’t just the top button he was opening and Chrissy knew she was flashing a little panty.

“You know, um, it’s not like I’m in the habit of doing this with every young girl I meet—”

“I should hope not,” Chrissy said. “That would be gross. That would make you a dirty old man. No, I totally get it.”

“You do?”

Chrissy nodded. “You’re doing it because you think I’m pretty and you’re doing it because you want to feel your cock in MY eighteen-year-old pussy. Isn’t that right?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Is it something like that or is that what it is? Do you think I’m pretty?”

“Well, yeah.”

“And do you want to get your cock in my tight, little pussy?”

“Well, yeah.”

“My eighteen-year-old pussy?”

“Yeah.”

“So if that’s what you want, then you know what you need to do.”

The man tugged her to him and then he was pulling at her jeans and then pushing them down over her hips.

“Oh yeah, that’s better,” the girl moaned. “That’s better.”

And then, Mr. Rollins had his hands on Chrissy’s panties and then he was pulling them down even as the girl stroked his cock.

“Oooh, Mr. Rollins,” the girl purred, “I think you’ve got just what I need. I just hope I’ve got just what you need.”

The man turned her around and then he pushed her down over the lone table in the room. He was coming up behind the girl and the girl felt the man’s hand on her ass. “Oh yeah,” he told her, “you got what I need,” and then in the next instant, he was sliding his cock in between her legs.

“Oh yeah, Mr. Rollins—”

“Chip. Call me Chip.”

“Oh yeah, Chip, you got it. You got what I need, too. Fuck me, Chip. Fuck me.”

The man just groaned as he banged away at the girl’s pussy.

“Oh, Mr. Rollins ... Chip. Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me.”

Still, the man didn’t say anything.

“Oh God, it feels good. Fuck me, Mr. Rollins. Fuck me.”

That cock just kept right on coming.

“Oh yeah, you like this, don’t you, Mr. Rollins. You like my little eighteen-year-old pussy, don’t you?

Still the man said nothing.

“Oh yeah, you like my pussy, don’t you? Oh it feels so good. I love it. I love the way you love my pussy.”

Still, the man pounded away at her.

“Fuck me, Mr. Rollins. Fuck me.”

The man still said nothing until he let out a lone, solitary moan.

“Oh geez, that feels good. Oh geez. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum, Mr. Rollins. You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned again and then he let out a grunt.

“Are you going to cum, too,” the girl moaned. “Are you going to cum, too?”

Still, all the man could do was let out a few well-placed groans.

“I want you to do it,” the girl moaned. “I want you to cum. I want you to cum right there in my little eighteen-year-old pussy.”

The man grunted.

“Oh yeah, Mr. Rollins. You’re going to make me cum. Oh geez, you’re going to make me cum so good. Are you going to cum for me, Mr. Rollins? Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum right there in my little eighteen-year-old pussy?”

The man groaned and then he grunted and the girl moaned.

“I know you can do it,” the girl moaned. “I know you can do it and I want you to do it. I want it so bad. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want it so bad.”

The man grunted and the girl knew what was coming.

“That’s it, Mr. Rollins. That’s it. That’s it.” The girl groaned as she felt her pussy bear down on the cock buried deep inside her. “Oh God, that’s good, Mr. Rollins. Oh God, that’s good. I love feeling you cum inside me.”

The man didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to. His dick was doing all the talking.

“Oh, that feels so good,” the girl moaned. “That feels so good. That feels so good.”

The man still didn’t say much of anything but then he didn’t have to because if the way he was moaning meant anything at all, that was more than enough for him to say.

The man finally pulled his cock out of the teen’s hot, little pussy and Chrissy looked back at him and moaned. She knew her pussy was leaking and she knew the man could see it and she knew she wanted him to see it. “I can’t go without your cock inside me,” the girl said, “so we’re going to have to get together and do this real soon.”

The man nodded and Chrissy smiled to herself. She knew she’d just seduced herself an ally.