The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 30—INSURRECTION IN THE RANKS

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“You girls really ought to be the ones in charge.”

“What do you mean,” asked Natalie.

Martha just shrugged. “I don’t know. It’s just that, I mean, hey, look at what’s happening with the cheerleading squad. The whole thing is in complete disarray. You’ve got people who want to disband the squad and what’s Chrissy doing? As far as I can tell, she’s not doing nothing. You girls would be much better leaders if you ask me.”

“You think so?”

Martha turned to look at Rachel. “I know so,” she said. “I mean, hey, look at where your credibility is now. It’s in the toilet.”

“Yeah,” said Noreen. “I’ve noticed that.”

“People aren’t trusting you the way they used to.”

Noreen wasn’t the only one of the trio of young cheerleaders who was nodding her head.

“And who’s fault is that?”

None of the three young women said anything, waiting instead for one of the others to make the charge, but no one did.

Martha laughed again. The four girls were meeting back behind the bleachers where no one else was likely to be. “Like I said,” said Martha, “you girls really ought to be the ones in charge.”

“But—”

“Look, if you like the way things are going—”

“It’s not that,” Natalie said, “but we voted her our captain.”

Martha laughed. “So that’s the way it is, huh. I thought you girls were stronger than that, but maybe I was wrong.”

“What do you mean?”

“You can’t tell me that you didn’t want to be captain, too,” Martha said.

“Yeah, but I didn’t have the votes.”

“Yeah, but I didn’t have the votes,” Martha mimicked. “Please. You want something. You got to take it. How ‘bout you,” she said turning her attention on Rachel. “Did you want to be captain?”

“Yes, but—”

“But what?”

“I didn’t have the votes either.”

“Don’t look at me,” Noreen said, “because I know I had even less votes than either Natalie or Rachel had.”

“But you wanted to be captain, too?” Noreen nodded and Martha laughed. “Oh you girls are just too funny. Here I thought I was talking to some players and it turns out what I’m really talking to is some player wannabes. That’s too bad ‘cause I really liked you girls but if you haven’t got what it takes.”

“Who says we don’t got what it takes?”

“I do, because if you’ll pardon the expression, if you had the balls for it, you would have taken what you wanted.”

“But we didn’t have the votes.”

“And you always play by the rules?”

All three girls looked at one another but no one said anything.

Their silence said more than their words ever could have. Martha laughed. “So you are willing to break a few rules every now and then. That’s good. I thought for a moment there, I was going to have to train you from scratch.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, that’s the rub, isn’t it. I mean one person’s hard and fast rule may be something that another person might see as something that is not nearly that strict, and might be something that a third person might not see as a rule at all. It’s all up to what the individual isn’t it.

Like you,” she said, taking her place in front of Natalie. “Look into my eyes, Natalie.” Natalie did as she was directed and Martha laughed. “With you, it’s pretty easy. You don’t like wimpy boys, do you, Nat. But would you be willing to fuck one, if that’s what it took to show that you could break the rules? More to the point, would you be willing to let a geeky boy use that pretty, little body of yours? Would you be willing to let him put his geeky, little hands all over you? Hmmm? Would you, Nat?”

“Why would I have to do that,” Natalie grumbled.

Martha laughed. “Because it’s something you really don’t want to do. Because in fact, it would embarrass you to do it. But would you do it, to show you could? if a geeky boy came out here right now, came around the corner of those bleachers, would you let him fuck you right here in front of your friends just to show you could?”

“You mean if I had to?”

Martha nodded.

“If I had to, yeah, I guess I could.”

“Right here. Right now.”

“Sure.” The girl shivered but it wasn’t cold. “I guess.”

Martha’s gaze travelled to the end of the bleachers and the other girls followed her stare almost as if they expected a boy to come around the corner and Martha laughed. “Gosh, you guys are fun,” she said and then she moved on to Rachel. “Your turn, girl. Look into my eyes.”

Just as Natalie had, Rachel looked into the blond’s eyes.

“Ooooh, another easy one. You’ve got a bit of bigotism going there, haven’t you.”

“What do you mean,” Rachel asked nervously.

“You don’t like non-whites, do you? in fact, you really dislike blacks. But what if that was what was required of you? What if a black man, no wait, let’s make it a black man and a black woman, what if they came around the other corner of the bleacher? Could you let them have their way with you?”

Rachel shook her head. “No. I don’t think I could.”

“Such a shame,” Martha said. “I had such high hopes for you. I thought there was more to you than just that.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’ve all got to do things we don’t want to do,” Martha said, “but if you’re not willing to do your part, then how can others trust you.”

“But being a leader means telling people what to do.”

“Being a leader means leading by example and sometimes that means that we do things we don’t want to do because that’s what’s required of us, but if you’re not up to it.”

“I didn’t say that,” Rachel said hastily. “I just said—”

“Yes?”

“I just said—”

“if you can’t say it,” Martha said, “then you can’t lead, and if you can’t lead, there’s no place for you here.”

“But, but—”

“You know what to say,” Martha said. “I want to get fucked by black people.”

Rachel gritted her teeth and then in a voice so low that it was almost a whisper, she said, “I want to get fucked by black people.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard was it.”

Rachel was shaking. She was almost sobbing as she shook her head.

“Feel better now,” Martha asked.

Rachel shook her head.

Martha just laughed. “Don’t you worry your pretty, little head over it,” she said. “You’ll feel better real soon. I guarantee it.”

And then it was Noreen’s turn. “I don’t have to have you look in my eyes,” she said. “I already know what your rule is.”

“You already know?”

“Sure. You were the easiest one of all. I’ve always known what your rule was.”

“What is it?”

“You desperately want to lick a girl’s pussy, don’t you, but you just can’t let yourself do it, can you?”

Noreen shook her head. The blond was right. She wanted to do it but she knew she couldn’t. It just wasn’t right.

Martha laughed. “Poor little Noreen. So hung up on what’s right and what’s wrong that she’s not able to even take care of her own needs.”

Noreen gasped. How had the blond managed to read her that well and if the blond knew what she wanted, was it possible that others knew, too. Noreen was scared and yet at the same time, she was excited, too. Was it possible that any of her other cheerleaders might possibly know of her secret desires?

“So there you have it. Three little lost souls and all they need to make things right for them, all they need to get what they really want is the guts to break a few rules.”

The three girls looked at the blond and the blond looked back at them as if each was waiting for something to happen.

it was a shortcut, one that Dickie Tremblay felt comfortable taking. Out past the bleachers and then all you had to do was hop the chain link fence. Follow it all the way down to the end and there was a hole in hedge. Slip through the hole and you were out on Williams Street and from there, he was only four blocks from home but going out the front way made his walk nearly a whole mile longer. This way got him home to play his video games quicker and besides, he didn’t have to get hassled by the popular kids in front of the school. It was easy only this time, there were people there and Dickie groaned to himself, oh great, three of them were cheerleaders, including Natalie, who he thought was by far and away the cutest cheerleader ever. There’d been too many times when he’d been jerking off at home thinking of what Natalie might look like naked.

“Looks like you’re up,” Martha said.

“Who him,” Natalie said. “You got to be kidding. You want me to fuck Dickie Trembles?”

“Of course not,” Martha said. “Not if you don’t want to, but I thought you wanted to break the rules, but maybe I was wrong.”

“Oh come on. You got to be kidding. I mean look at him. He’s the shortest boy in our class. Hell, he’s shorter than most girls.”

Martha just smiled. “it’s up to you. Really, it is.”

Dickie was trying to figure out how to get past them without being noticed but that wasn’t likely and besides, there was a part of him that was tired of running away.

Natalie looked at the boy and sighed. Fine, she thought. She’d show this bitch and the other two that she could be a rule breaker and if all it took was getting Dickie Trembles to stick his little cock inside her, well hell, at least it wasn’t all that bad. She just hoped the boy knew what to do with it although she rather doubted it. Probably would end up cumming all over himself before he even got it out of his pants. That made Natalie smile. Yeah, she could do this just fine.

“Hey,” she called out. “Hey, Dickie. Come here.”

The boy sighed. He’d been thinking of making a break for it but now that he’d be seen, he couldn’t much do that. If he did, the cheerleaders would tell all their friends that he’d run away and soon everyone would be calling him chicken so he couldn’t do that so the boy shuffled towards the girls, trying to think about how best to get out of this.

God damn, Natalie thought. The boy couldn’t even pick up his fucking feet. She wasn’t going to bite. Hell, she didn’t even want to be seen with him. She just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

Natalie was just a few feet away and still the boy hadn’t come up with an acceptable course of action. “Yeah,” he said.

Natalie couldn’t believe she was saying this. “You got a cock in there,” she said. “Let me see if you got a cock in your pants.”

Dickie panicked just a little. “What? What are you talking about?”

Was the boy deaf, too. “I want to see your cock. Come on, take it out of your jeans.”

It had to be a trick, Dickie thought. She just wanted to make him show her his cock so she could make fun of him, but if he didn’t, then her friends would all say how Dickie was too chicken to show her his cock but if he did, he knew what was going to happen. Either way, he was going to get made fun of.

Dickie Tremblay wasn’t sure why he did it. He just did. He unzipped his pants and he opened his belt. He pushed his pants down past his hips and then he pushed his underwear down, too. “Here it is,” he said.

Natalie and her two cohorts all stared. They couldn’t believe it but Dickie Tremblay was huge. Natalie could feel herself getting wet. From her way of looking at it, if getting Dickie Trembles to fuck her was how she was going to prove she was a rule breaker, then she was definitely coming out with the better part of this deal.

“Come here,” Natalie ordered and the boy advanced on her. Her hand reached out and then it wrapped itself around the boy’s cock. God, it was so fucking warm.

“Remember, let him fuck you,” Martha said.

“But—”

“I know. You like to take charge, but are you willing to break the rules. Are you willing to let someone else be in charge for once in your life?”

The girl gave the boy’s cock a squeeze. It was against her nature to let anyone tell her what to do but if she was going to start, letting this boy, as long as he knew how to use his cock, letting this boy do it might not be such a bad idea.

The only problem was the boy wasn’t doing anything. Natalie looked at the blond as if to say see, this is what you get when other people make the decisions.

Martha laughed. I think he might feel a bit intimidated. After all, you’re fully clothed and he’s not.

“I can take care of that.”

Almost as quickly as Natalie said it, the blond stopped her. “Why don’t you let him tell you what he wants.”

Natalie looked at the boy and suddenly, Dickie realized everyone was looking at him. “What I want,” he squawked. “What do you mean what I want?”

Natalie sighed in exasperation as if to say, see, this is why I don’t let other people make decisions.

Martha held up a hand. “I think it’s obvious that Natalie wants your cock,” she told the boy. “What we need to know is what do you want to make her do to get it.”

It was as if a light suddenly came on for the boy. “What do I want? What do I want? What I want is for her to stop calling me names. What I want is for her to stop making fun of me behind my back. What I want,” the boy leered at the cheerleader, “you know what I want, I want her to take off that tight, little sweater she likes to wear and I want to see her show me her tits. I want to see her play with her tits and then I want to see her beg me to stick my cock between her tits because I think she’s got the best tits ever.”

Natalie and the others all stared at the boy. None of them had really expected him to say anything like that.

Martha laughed. “You heard him. Take that sweater off.”

The little twerp, Natalie was thinking. Still, her hand gave his cock another stroke. He might be a little twerp but there was one part of him that wasn’t little. She gave his cock another stroke and then she was pulling off her sweater. Off came her bra and then she was kneeling in front of the boy. She mashed his cock between her tits. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. I want you to fuck my tits with that big, fat cock of yours.”

Dickie was amazed. Even now, with the cheerleader kneeling there in front of him, he figured there had to be a catch somehow but if there was, he just couldn’t figure out what it was.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl said. “Come on, do it. Fuck me.”

“What? You mean right here? Right now?”

“Yes, I mean right here.”

There had to be a catch, the boy thought, but the girl was practically begging for it. There had to be a catch but if he got to get his cock inside Nat’s pussy, then who cared what the catch was, but he still didn’t believe it. “Let’s see your pussy,” the boy said.

Dickie fully expected the girl to have some excuse why that couldn’t happen but she simply said, “Okay,” and then off came her skirt and off came her panties. These ended up on top of her clothes and then Natalie went further. Off came her shoes. Off came her socks and now the girl was completely naked. She moved in close to Dickie and once again, her hand took hold of his cock. “Is this what you wanted,” she purred even as her hand stroked his cock. “Is this what you wanted.”

Dickie moaned. He didn’t care if it was a trick. He’d gotten to see Natalie completely naked and she looked even better than he’d thought she would. Even if they didn’t go one step further, he could spend hours jacking off to what he was seeing right now.

“Is this what you wanted,” the girl asked again.

“Aw shit,” the boy groaned. Aw shit, if he didn’t watch it, the girl would make him cum in her hand and that would be the waste of a good opportunity and besides, he could see it now. This was probably some kind of stupid dare or something. There were two other cheerleaders and the new girl who was pretty enough to be a cheerleader. Yeah, some kind of stupid dare. Seduce the geek but make him cum before he could get his cock inside her. They’d have a big laugh over him because he’d cum too quickly. Ha, ha.

Well, he wasn’t going to play their stupid game. He pulled his cock away from the girl before she could make him cum. “You want me to fuck you,” he said, “I want you to lie down in the dirt right here and beg me to fuck you.”

He really hadn’t expected her to do it but Natalie did just what he’d asked her to do. She was lying in the dirt with her legs spread. One hand played with her tits while the other played with her cunt. “Come on,” she said. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

There had to be a trick the boy thought even as he pulled off the rest of his clothes but for the life of him, he couldn’t figure out what the trick was and then he was there, kneeling between Natalie’s legs.

Her hand left her pussy and took hold of his cock and then she was leading him in. He was right there and her pussy was wet. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

He was right there and even as close as he was, he thought the girl was going to pull back at the last minute but she didn’t. The head of his cock touched her lips and then he was pushing against her and then he was pushing his way inside.

The girl moaned as her pussy took that cock. “Oh God, yeah,” the girl groaned. “God yeah, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours.”

For his part, the Dickie Tremblay didn’t say much of anything. He just kept fucking Natalie just as hard as ever.

“Shi-i-i-i-it, would you look at that.”

Natalie and Dickie were too far gone to pay attention to the owner of the new voice but it took Rachel and the others a few seconds to find the owner of the new voice which turned out to be none other than Reggie Wilson, the football team’s star linebacker.

“What’s that, baby,” said a second new voice which turned out to belong to Cheryl Jackson, Reggie’s on again, off again girlfriend. This week, it seemed, they were on again.

The young black couple was peering over the back row of the bleachers at the antics below. “If I didn’t know better,” Reggie was saying, “I’d say Nat was likin’ what that dude was doing to her.”

“She sure enough seems to like it,” his girlfriend agreed.

Martha looked at Rachel. “Looks like it’s your turn.”

“What with them,” the cheerleader hissed. “No way. Nuh uh. No way.”

But if Martha was listening, she didn’t give any indication of it. “Hey you two, why don’t you come down here. I think Rachel has something she wants to show you.”

Rachel was shaking her head but already the two young people were coming down off of the bleachers. “So Rache here has something she wants to show us,” Reggie said. “This should be interesting. Let’s see it, honey. What do you got to show us.”

Rachel just stood there. She could see Nat getting fucked by Dickie Trembles of all people. She’d done what she’d said she was going to do so if she was going to keep up, she knew what she had to do but it was so hard.

“Come on,” Martha was saying, “show the nice people your tits,” and even without realizing she was doing it, Rachel lifted up her top so Reggie and Cheryl could see her tits.

“Now tell them what you want them to do,” Martha was saying.

The words seemed to come from her without her even thinking about them. “I want to get fucked by black people.”

Rachel wanted to cover her mouth but instead, she just stood there, holding up her top and showing off her tits.

“You do, huh?”

“Now don’t you go gettin’ no ideas, Reggie.”

“Hey, she’s the one who said it.”

“And the little white bitch probably has some scheme she’s working on. I never did trust her little, white ass. Always seemed a little too racist to me.”

“I want to get fucked by black people and I’d love to eat your pussy.”

Cheryl refocused her attention on Rachel. “What did you just say?”

Rachel was thinking pretty much the same thing. What did she just say.

“I want to eat your pussy,” she said.

“Girl, you ought not go jokin’ around about things like that because you never know when someone might take you up on that offer.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“I mean it, girl. You better watch what you say or else someone might think you were serious.”

It was weird but Rachel had never wanted to have anything to do with black people before. She wasn’t sure she even liked Kim and she was a member of her cheerleading team but suddenly she found herself consumed with lust.

“I think you know what to say,” she heard Martha prompt her.

“I want to get fucked by black people.”

“That sounds good enough to me,” Reggie said.

Cheryl still wasn’t all that convinced. “Come here,” she told the girl.

Rachel stepped closer to the other girl even though she wasn’t sure why. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her behind the neck and that hand was pulling her forward. Her lips closed on the mouth of the black woman and then her lips found the other woman’s mouth. For a moment, she struggled, but then she stopped struggling and she let herself be kissed and even as she did, she kissed the other woman back.

Cheryl broke the kiss first. “You’ll do,” she said and even as she said it, Rachel felt the black man coming up behind her. He had his hands on her ass and then he was sliding them up under her skirt.

“Hell yeah,” the man said even as the girl felt his hands squeeze her bottom, “you’ll do just fine.”

Noreen had been watching her two friends, one getting fucked and the other one about to and she knew she wished it were her that was getting that kind of treatment but then a hand grabbed her and turned her around.

It was Martha. “It’s your turn,” the blond said and she pointed at the ground. “Kneel!”

“Kneel. What do you mean, kneel?”

“I meant what I said,” the blond said. “Kneel.”

Noreen found herself dropping to her knees and then she watched the blond pull up her little, red dress. Why wasn’t she not surprised to find that the blond wasn’t wearing any panties.

“Put your head back,” the blond said.

Again, Noreen did what she was told as she tilted her head back.

The blond grabbed her hair and then she mounted her face. “That’s it,” she told the girl. “Eat my pussy. Eat my pussy and make me cum.”

Noreen could hear Rachel moan as her little, white pussy took a big, black cock for the very first time and somewhere off to the side, Natalie was moaning uncontrollably as her pussy continued to take Dickie’s dick. Why couldn’t she have been like them, she wondered. Why couldn’t she have had a cock in her pussy?

But she already knew the answer. She seemed to always be horny for cock but she’d never been all that interested in eating pussy so if she needed to prove herself, it was going to have to be here between the blond’s legs.

Noreen’s tongue made a tentative swipe at the pussy on her face but her heart just wasn’t in it. She tried again. She really wished there was a way she could prove herself by taking a cock instead.

“Oh, honey,” the blond said. “That’s not nearly good enough.”

Noreen took another dismissive swipe at the blond’s pussy. She just couldn’t do this, she thought, but even as she did, she felt something weird. It was like her tongue was suddenly swelling at its base, swelling so much that she could no longer keep it in her mouth and yet, even as the base of her tongue was swelling, the end of it seemed to be shrinking.

It was getting smaller and thinner. It almost felt as if it were ... as if it were forked.

How could a tongue be forked, she told herself. How could her tongue be forked, but that’s what it felt like. It felt active and it felt forked. It felt forked like a snake’s tongue. She couldn’t help but let her snake’s tongue flicker out of her mouth and when that tongue touched that pussy, she couldn’t help but like that, too.

But how could her tongue be forked.

Noreen didn’t care. She just let that tongue flicker against that pussy. She had no qualms about it now. She liked what her tongue was doing. She only wished there were some girl who could come and do it to her.

Where had that thought come from and yet as soon as she thought it, it was as if she felt some girl’s tongue between her legs only it wasn’t some girl. It was a girl like her with a forked tongue. It was a girl who was licking her just like she was licking that little, blond pussy. Every touch, every caress, every stroke of her tongue seemed to be almost instantaneously replicated between her legs.

She wasn’t nearly as uncomfortable as she’d been before she’d started licking Martha’s pussy, not with what each kiss did to her. Her tongue licked that pussy and even as it did, she felt the same action between her legs.

Noreen groaned again. It no longer concerned her how it had happened. She’d come to accept it. She had a snake’s forked tongue, a tongue that seemed to love pussy. The girl moaned again even as she flicked her tongue over the blond’s hot, little pussy and even as her tongue did its work, she felt the same thing between her legs.

Why couldn’t she keep her hands off this black woman, Rachel wondered. Every time, she tried to move away, it seemed like she kept coming right back to her all over again. Right now, Cheryl was down on the ground with Rachel’s body straddling hers. Rachel could feel her tits pressing up against the breasts of the girl even as her mouth kept finding the other girl’s lips and no matter how hard she tried to get away, her mouth kept coming right back to Cheryl’s and once again, the two of them were kissing and all the while, there was Reggie, jamming his cock in between her legs.

Rachel gasped as she once again tried to pull her mouth away from Cheryl’s but once again, the reprieve was only momentary and all the while, there was Reggie’s cock between her legs. “Oh God,” she moaned. “Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God, fuck me.”

Off to Noreen’s left was Rache getting fucked and off to her right was Dickie Trembles putting the finishing touches on Nat’s willing pussy which left only Noreen left to be satisfied but the girl knew she was going to get it. Her forked tongue worked its way insistently between Martha’s legs. There wasn’t any thought of pulling back. Not anymore. She needed to make the blond cum.

Martha was moaning and then she moaned again. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it. That’s—” Her body seemed to freeze for a moment and then she let her breath out in one long, low exhale. “Fuck,” she screamed. “That’s it. That’s i-i-i-i-it-t-t-t-t.”

Noreen knew just what the blond meant because even as her own little forked tongue made the blond cum, so too did the imaginary tongue between her legs and in that instant, Noreen knew that she like the others was one of the worthy ones, that any of them would make a better cheerleading captain than the hapless Chrissy. In that instant, Noreen knew she was worthy.