The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 4 THE DEVIL PAYS OFF

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

The woman in black walked onto the high school campus. She knew where she was going. She didn’t need directions. She didn’t stop to talk with anyone.

The women’s locker room was nearly empty when the woman in black entered. She really hadn’t expected to see anyone but she didn’t really care if she did. She was only there to see one person. She had a job to do and she was going to do it.

The coach’s office was at the back of the locker room. The woman in black entered the coach’s office. There was only one woman there. It was the woman she expected to see.

The woman in black closed the door behind her. “Hello, Rita,” she said. “It’s been a long time.”

Rita Hanson looked up from her desk at the woman in black. “Do I know you,” she asked.

“We’ve never met,” the woman in black said, “but I know you, perhaps even better than you know yourself.”

“I don’t understand. Who are you?”

“Who I am is unimportant. What I’m doing is important. What I’m doing is fulfilling an obligation.”

“What obligation?”

The woman in black chose not to answer. That she had said as much as she had was rather remarkable in and of itself. The woman in black wasn’t in the question and answer business. The woman in black was in the business of giving orders and having them followed.

“What obligation,” Rita Hanson asked again.

Again, the woman in black didn’t answer. Instead, she merely looked at the woman sitting before her and she said, “Stand up and let me get a good, long look at you ... slave.”

Rita’s eyes narrowed and then she shook her head. “No,” she whimpered. “No, no, no. I got out of it. I’m done. No.”

The woman in black merely stared at the woman in front of her and then she shook her head. “You don’t say when you’re done,” the woman in black said. “We say when we’re done with you.”

Rita was still shaking her head. “No, no, no,” she was saying. “I’m done, I tell you. I’m done. I’m out.”

The woman in black produced a riding crop. It wasn’t big, but it made a loud noise when the woman in black brought it down on the desk in front of Rita. “Don’t make me do that again,” she ordered. “Now, get out of your chair and let me see your body, slave.”

Her tone was conversational but Rita knew the woman meant business. “No,” the youg woman moaned, but even as she said it, she was rising up out of her chair. “No. Don’t make me do this. Please!”

The woman in black brought the riding crop down on the young woman’s desk. “That’s the second time you’ve made me do that,” the woman said. “You are making me angry and that’s not something you want to do. Now stay where you are and don’t move a muscle. I want to inspect you.”

Rita Hanson stood where she was, sniffling just a little but other than that, saying nothing.

The woman in black walked around the young woman. Her riding crop lingered suggestively as it touched the young woman’s body. “Tell me,” she said finally, “why are you wearing these disgusting clothes?”

Rita Hanson looked down at herself. She was wearing a t-shirt, sweat pants and some running shoes. It was pretty much what she wore everyday at work. “I ... I ... I don’t know what you mean,” she stammered.

“Are you calling me a liar?”

Rita gulped hard. “No, ma’am,” she quickly said. “I wouldn’t do that.”

“But you just did.”

Rita cringed. “Sorry, ma’am. I didn’t mean to. It won’t happen again.”

The woman in black appeared mollified at least for the moment but Rita knew instinctively that that could change at any moment. “It had better not happen again,” said the woman in black. “Now, about these clothes, slut. These are the types of clothes that a boy might wear. Are you telling me that you’re a boy?”

“No, ma’am, I’m not. It’s just that—”

The woman in black glared sternly at Rita and the young woman froze in midsentence. “Go on,” the woman in black said. “It’s just that ... what?”

Rita Hanson gulped and then she gulped again. She’d thought she was done with this part of her life and yet, here she was again. “I-i-it’s just that ... that ... that I’m coach for the ... for the cheerleading team, and um, we were ... we were, um, just about to, you know, to go out and practice.”

“So what you’re telling me,” said the woman in black, “is that you’re the head slut around here, and you aren’t even bothering to set a good example for your good, little slut wannabes? Is that it?”

“No, ma’am. I mean, yes, ma’am. I mean I try to set a good example.”

“And how exactly do you do that? By wearing boy’s clothes?”

“No, ma’am. By trying to make them act ladylike. By trying to make them role models for other girls.”

“Ha! That’s fluffery. They’re little fuck sluts just like you are, but I’m not sure you got what it takes to be a role model. Take off those disgusting pants and let me see if you really are a woman under there.”

Rita Hanson looked at the woman in black and she sighed. This woman wasn’t the same one who had run her life during her last two years in college but she might as well have been. There was no give to her. She had the same haughty demeanor as her former mistress and she was every bit as demanding. If this one was anything like the first one, then disobedience, no matter how slight or how justified, was not likely to be accepted in any form, and the worst part about it was that Rita could feel herself getting just as wet as she’d ever been. She could see it happening. She knew she could so easily fall under this woman’s spell. She knew how easy it would be to let herself be subjugated all over again.

“I’m waiting,” said the woman in black.

Rita had heard that tone before. She knew what that meant. Respond now or face the consequences. Rita removed her sweatpants.

The woman in black circled round her. “And the shoes, too. Those are boy’s shoes. Take them off.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the coach quickly replied and very quickly, she’d removed her shoes and socks.

Again, the woman in black circled round her and again, her riding crop stroked its way over Rita’s body. “Better,” the woman said grudgingly. “Much better. From now on, slave, I want to see you in heels or in nothing at all.”

Rita whimpered but she could feel it happening to her. It felt so good to have someone else tell her what to do and still she stood there as the inspection continued.

The business end of the riding crop worked its way over her firm, round cheeks. “Nice ass,” the woman in black said. “I’m glad to see you wearing nice high-cut underwear. An ass like this deserves to be on display so from now on, no pants for you, my dear. From now on, it’s short skirts or if you must wear pants, make ‘em short ass-hugging shorts. You got that?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“All right then. Let’s see what you look like with you shirt off.”

Rita whimpered but it was becoming easier to just give in. Off came the shirt and then it was dropped on the floor.

“Oh, nice tits,” said the woman in black as she came up behind Rita. Moments later, Rita’s bra was undone and the woman was reaching around her to squeeze her breasts. “Nice tits,” she said again.

“You like this,” the woman asked. “You like it when I squeeze your tits?”

“Uh huh,” Rita moaned.

“Yeah, I know you do,” the woman in black said. “I know you do because you’re a little campus slut who just can’t wait to show off her tits. Ain’t that right, slut. Yeah, you want to show off your tits. I know it. You want to show off your little, slutty tits.”

Rita didn’t want to admit it but she knew the woman in black was right.

The woman gave Rita’s tits one last, good squeeze and then her fingers tweaked Rita’s nipples, tweaked them and pulled on them. “Yeah, I know it,” she said. “I know I’m right. From now on, slut, you can wear t-shirts if you want but if you do, make sure they’re nice and tight or better yet, wear a tight, little half shirt so people can see that taut, little stomach of yours, and from now on, why don’t you see if you can stop wearing bras. You got yourself some cute tits there so let’s see if we can’t get those cute, little nipples of yours to show themselves off.”

Rita whimpered but she knew she’d do it. How could this be happening to her, she wondered. She’d spent two years in college letting her roommate do whatever she wanted with her but then she’d graduated. She’d moved on and she’d promised herself that it would never happen again, not to herself and not to anyone else. Never again would she let herself be subjugated. Not ever. Never again.

So why was she doing it now and just who the hell was this woman who had come marching into her office and who had so quickly and so completely taken over her life. Rita didn’t know but she knew she was going to do whatever this woman told her to do.

The woman in black didn’t care what Rita thought. “Put your hands on the desk,” she told the coach and bend your ass over.”

Rita didn’t even bother to resist. She put her hands on her desk and she bent herself over. She could feel the woman in black running the end of her riding crop over her little, round ass. It was almost gentle, almost caressing, almost ... caring.

And then the shaft slid between her legs and bisected her lips, and Rita couldn’t help herself. She let out a little whimpering moan as that thing sawed itself back and forth between her legs.

“Yeah, you like this,” the woman in black said. “You like it when I do this.”

“Yes-s-s-s,” Rita moaned. “I like it.”

“You love it,” the woman in black said.

“I love it,” Rita moaned.

“That’s right,” the woman in black said. “You love it and you love me, don’t you. You love me. You love having me control you.”

Rita could feel herself getting even wetter and Rita moaned again. How could this be happening to her, she wanted to know but even as she thought these things, her mouth said something else. “I love you,” her mouth said. “I love having you control me.”

“You love me,” the woman in black said again.

“I love you,” Rita confirmed.

“You love me.”

“I love you. I love you. I love you.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You love me, don’t you, Slut. You’re my little, worthless slut, aren’t you. You’re my little, worthless slut. What are you.”

Rita moaned as she felt herself get even wetter. “I’m your slut,” she moaned. “I’m your slut.”

“My little, worthless slut,” the woman in black said.

Rita moaned again. “I’m your little, worthless slut,” she said. “I’m your little, worthless slut.”

“Yeah, that’s right. You’re my little, worthless slut. You’re mine to do with as I see fit, aren’t you?”

Rita moaned again. She could feel herself getting even wetter. “Yes-s-s-s-s,” she moaned.

“Yes, what?”

“I’m your worthless, little slut,” Rita said. “I’m your worthless, little slut and you can do with me as you see fit.”

That riding crop continued to play between her legs and then the woman and black slid it free. The riding crop came down on her backside and Rita yelped. “Don’t cry,” the woman in black said even as she slid the riding crop back between Rita’s legs. “Don’t cry. Don’t cry.”

Rita Hanson tried to control her tears.

And that’s when the woman in black brought her hand down on Rita’s very exposed little ass.

Rita cried out again even as that hand spanked her again and again, Rita cried out.

The hand stroked her ass. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you, Slut. You like it when I spank your ass.”

“I ... no ... that hurts.”

That hand came down on her ass again. “What’s that, slut? I’m not sure I heard you right. Your body is mine to do with as I see fit. Now tell me you like it when I spank your ass.”

“I ... I ... no.”

The woman in black was stroking Rita’s ass and then her hand came down on that butt yet again. “We can do this hard or we can do it easy, slut. It makes no difference to me but I can use my hand or I can use the whip. The choice is up to you. Now tell me you like it when I spank your ass.”

“I ... I ... I—”

Again, that hand spanked her ass. “You know what to say,” the woman said. “Now say it right or we’ll go back to using the riding crop on you.”

“I ... I ... I like it when you spank my ass.”

“There now. That wasn’t so hard, was it. Now say it again.”

Rita Hanson could feel herself trying to stop herself from saying it but already, she knew she was going to give in. She let out a whimpering moan and then she said. “I ... I like it when you spank my ass.”

That hand slapped her ass. “Say it again.”

“I ... I ... I like it when you spank my ass.”

“Say it again.”

“I like it when you spank my ass.”

“Say it again.”

“I like it when you spank my ass.”

The woman in black gave Rita’s ass a harsh smack which made the young woman jump. “What do you like,” asked the woman in black.

Rita hesitated but then she responded with just a bit of trepidation in her voice. “I like it when you spank my ass,” she said.

Again, that hand spanked her ass and again, Rita yelped. “Say it again,” the other woman told her. “Say it faster.”

Rita groaned but her response was a little quicker. “I like it when you spank my ass.”

“Better,” the woman in black said and again, the hand came down on Rita’s butt.

“I like it when you spank my ass,” the coach said again, this time without prompting.

“That’s a good girl,” said the woman in black. “You’re learning, aren’t you.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“What do you like?”

“I like it when you spank my ass,” Rita replied on cue.

Down came the hand on her bottom. “I think it’s more than that,” the woman in black said. “I think you love it when I spank your ass.”

Rita didn’t respond immediately but then she groaned as she gave in to what she knew was expected of her. “I love it when you spank my ass.”

“Yes, you do,” said the woman in black. “Say it again.”

Rita groaned but then she said it. “I love it when you spank my ass.”

That hand came down on Rita’s pinkened ass yet again. “Would you like another,” the woman in black asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Rita moaned. “I love it when you spank my ass. May I have another.”

“Of course, you can,” the woman in black said and then as if to prove her point, she brought her hand down on Rita’s ass.

“Thank you, ma’am. May I have another.”

Again, that hand came down on Rita’s ass. “Well now, it looks like this little slut likes having her ass spanked.”

“I love it,” Rita moaned again. “May I have another.”

Again, that hand came down hard on Rita’s butt but this time, it lingered to stroke the reddening skin and then to slide between Rita’s legs.

Rita couldn’t help but moan. She was so wet. “Thank you, ma’am,” she said. “May I have another?”

“I don’t know. What’s the magic word?”

“Please,” Rita replied. “Please. Please, may I have another?”

“Why, of course you can,” said the woman in black said and again that hand came down on Rita’s ass.

Rita moaned again. “Please, may I have another.”

The only answer was the smack of that hand against her ass and the resulting yelp from the hapless cheerleading coach.

“Please, may I have another.”

Again, the hand came down on Rita’s ass. “Looks like you’re starting to develop a bit of an audience.”

Rita started to turn her head but that’s when the hand came down on her ass again. “Don’t look,” the woman in black said. “I didn’t tell you you could look. Just know that it looks like some of your junior sluts are here watching you get your ass slapped. “How’s that make you feel, slut?”

Rita could imagine the girls with their faces pressed up against the office window. The place was a fish bowl, easy to see out and keep an eye on the students but also easy for them to see in, and now here she was, getting her ass slapped in front of her prized students. How did that make her feel? “Bad,” she answered.

“And what do you want me to do?”

Rita moaned. She knew what she should say but she also knew what she was going to say, too. “I want you to spank my ass,” she moaned.

“What’s that,” asked the woman in black. “I don’t think I heard you right. I don’t think I heard the magic word. A slut needs to set a good example for all her little slut wannabes.”

Rita bit her lip but she already knew what she was going to say. “Please,” she moaned. “Please. I need you to spank my ass, please.”

Again, the hand came down on Rita’s ass. “There now, that’s better. Why don’t you go and show all your little slut wannabes just how good it is to beg.”

Rita moaned again. She wondered who was watching but she knew it didn’t matter. At least with the door closed, they really couldn’t hear her talking but she knew they could see her talking and she knew what she was going to do. “Please,” she begged. “Please spank my little slut ass.”

Again, that hand came down on her ass but this time, it lingered and then Rita felt it, the feel of a finger being pressed up inside her wet, little pussy and the young coach moaned. It was almost as if she could cum right then and there on that finger inside her cunt.

But then the finger withdrew and almost immediately, Rita was begging again. “Please,” she moaned. “Please. Please, I need it bad. I need you to spank this little slut’s ass.”

Again, the hand came down on her raw, little ass and again, that finger entered her and again, Rita moaned. As turned on as she was, she knew she loved it. She knew she loved that little, questing finger.

Almost as quickly as that finger was being withdrawn, Rita was begging for more. “Please,” she begged. “Please, may I have another.”

Once again, that hand came down on her ass and once again, Rita moaned as that finger entered her. She knew she was losing control and she also knew there wasn’t a whole lot she could do about it.

Rita moaned as she felt that finger enter her. She knew she was going to cum.

The hand withdrew and Rita begged again. “Please, may I have another.”

Once again, that hand smacked Rita’s firm, round bottom and then once again, the finger entered her and Rita moaned. This was it. She knew it. This was it. She was going to cum.

“Ooooh, don’t look now but it looks like all the junior sluts are eager to see what it looks like when the head slut gets her pussy finger fucked.”

Rita knew better than to turn her head and look but she could imagine what she would see if she did look, her young charges all pressed up against the glass and watching this woman stick her finger in her pussy.

But that didn’t really matter. What did matter was the way her pussy was squeezing that finger and the way that finger made her feel. Her body quivered around that finger buried deep inside her and Rita moaned again. It just felt that good.

The woman in black let Rita cum and cum and cum all over her finger before she finally pulled her finger free. “I did you, slut,” she said. “Now, it’s time for you to return the favor.”

Rita knew she shouldn’t say what she was going to say next but she said it anyway. “What do you want me to do?”

The woman in black just smiled as she hiked up her skirt. “Pull down my panties, slut.”

Rita almost had her hands on the other woman’s panties when the woman in black pushed her away. “Ah, ah, ah, ah,” she said. “Not that way, slut. Just your teeth. Use just your teeth to pull my panties down.”

Rita whimpered to herself but she already knew what she was going to do. Her head slid in under that skirt and she tried to get a hold of those panties with her teeth. She was wondering just who might be watching her do what she was doing but that didn’t stop her from performing the task at hand.

Pulling those panties down with just her teeth wasn’t easy. It wasn’t easy to get a hold of the panties and even when she did, sometimes her grip wasn’t good enough to pull them down but even so, she was getting the job done and along the way, she was catching the other woman’s scent.

The woman in black spread her legs even as she pulled Rita between her thighs. “There you go,” she purred. “Now be a good, little slut and eat my pussy.”

Rita hesitated for only a moment. She knew her girls were watching. She knew this was wrong. She was supposed to be setting a good example. That was what she kept telling her girls. They were role models. They had to set a good example.

And that was as far as she got because after that, Rita Hanson just couldn’t control herself. Her face arched forward and then she was sliding her tongue between the other woman’s legs.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the other woman purred. “That’s it. Be a good, little slut. Be a good, little slut and eat my pussy.”

Rita Hanson might have done better if she’d pondered the question that she’d asked earlier. The woman in black had said she was fulfilling an obligation. What obligation? What obligation? What obligation?

But as much as maybe that should have concerned her, it no longer did. The only thing that Rita Hanson wanted to do was to eat that pussy. The only thing she wanted to do was make that pussy cum. The only thing she wanted to do was make that pussy cum in her mouth.

The woman in black moaned as she pulled Rita even harder between her legs. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. You want this. You want this. Oh fuck. Well, you’re going to get it. You’re going to get it. Get ready. Oh fuck. Get ready because here it comes.”

Rita knew what was happening. She could feel the other woman’s pussy convulsing around her tongue and she could taste the other woman’s juices. She wanted this. She wanted to taste this pussy. She wanted to taste this pussy and she didn’t care who saw her do it.

Chrissy and her cohorts stood there and watched as their coach ate that pussy and they knew that Miss Hanson wouldn’t be giving them anymore trouble. Not now. Not ever again.