The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER SEVEN—COACHING THE COACH

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Rita Hanson took little notice of the three women milling about at the entrance to the women’s locker room. She recognized them, of course. They were cheerleaders so in a way, they belonged to her but there was no reason why they shouldn’t be where they were.

The young woman stepped into the coach’s office and pulled out her bag. Her workout this afternoon had been grueling and it had left her tired but it was good, too. She was looking forward to going home and taking a nice relaxing bath.

Rita pulled her license out of her pocket and she tucked it into one of the bag’s zippered pouches. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail. Her shower this afternoon would be quick, just enough to get her clean, but when she got home, that was when the real fun was going to begin.

That late in the afternoon, the locker room was pretty much empty so Rita wasn’t surprised to find that she had the shower area all to herself. Rita put her soap in the dish and then she put the shampoo on the floor and she turned the water on.

Rita liked her showers hot so she let the water run. It was too cold at first but it was getting hotter, just the way she liked it. She could see the steam rising from the floor of the shower and she knew it was just about right. Rita stepped into the shower.

Once under the water, Rita hesitated where she was just letting the hot water bounce off her skin. Almost as if acting on its own accord, one of Rita’s hands went to her tits and Rita moaned. It wasn’t that her tits were really all that big because they weren’t but it was the way the skin felt when it was hot and wet.

Enough of that, Rita admonished herself. Someone might see you and besides, there’d be time enough for that later when she got home.

Rita squeezed some soap into her hand and she began applying it to her body. As much as she wanted to, she resisted the urge to go for her pussy because she just didn’t trust herself. She’d get it later when she was at home in her tub and when she had the time and the privacy to do it the justice it deserved.

Rita moaned as she told herself once again to stay away from her pussy. The coach really didn’t consider herself to be all that sexual which didn’t mean that she was all that much of a novice either. She’d had a few boyfriends when she was in high school and she’d even carried one of those relationships with her into college but it was in her Junior year when her roommate had finally gotten ahold of her and put her through her paces that Rita finally found out what sex was. Her roommate had used her in every way possible and Rita had loved it.

But when she’d graduated, she’d put that all behind her or at least that was what she’d thought. She’d moved on. She’d found a new job in a new city and among other things, she was the leader for the cheerleading team and she was trying to set a good example for the girls.

And then the woman in black had come into who her office. Rita still didn’t know who the woman was or where she came from but suddenly, all those old feelings had come back to her all over again and now, it seemed as if she was horny all the time. Rita fought the urge to run a hand between her legs. Later, she told herself. Later.

Rita Hanson gave her tits one last squeeze. Later, she told herself. Later.

“Well, well, well. Look what we have here. I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it for my own damned self. Prissy, little Miss Hanson standing in the shower playing with herself.”

Rita whirled to find three of her young charges looking at her. Mandy Alvorado was a young Latina with the deepest eyes that Rita had ever seen. Those eyes were hot, Rita told herself.

Another of the girls was Noreen Amundsen. She’d transferred in from another high school just a couple years ago and here she was, a senior on the varsity cheerleading team. The girl had talent, real talent. She was athletic but sometimes, she didn’t apply herself as well as she could.

And then there was Becca, standing there between the two girls and the one who was doing the talking. Becca Larson wasn’t even supposed to be there, Rita realized. She’d been kicked off the team for having sex with her boyfriend. Rita hadn’t wanted to do it but an example had to be set and so Becca had been let go.

“Don’t stop now,” Becca was saying. “You were doing such a good job. Why don’t you keep it up.”

“Girls,” Rita began. “Girls. I don’t know what you think you saw, but—”

“What we think we saw? Hmm. Interesting you should put it that way. What I think I saw was our cheerleading coach standing in the shower playing with her tits. Is that the way it looked to you, girls.”

The other girls nodded their confirmation.

“Yeah, I guess that’s what we thought we saw. So how about it, Miss Hanson, you going to show us what it looks like when you play with your tits?”

“Girls, really I—”

“Play with your fucking tits,” Becca demanded.

Without even thinking, Rita let her hands go to her tits. She couldn’t help herself and what was worse, it was making her hot having these girls stand there and watch her play with her tits.

“See, girls. I told you Miss Hanson was a horny, little slut and you had ME kicked off the team for having sex with MY boyfriend? Shit, I wonder what the hell they’d do to you if they saw you playing with your tits in front of a bunch of students.”

The girl was right. Rita knew it, but she just couldn’t stop herself. She liked playing with her tits.

“Do you like that,” the girl asked almost as if reading the older woman’s mind. “Do you like playing with your tits?”

“Yeah,” Rita moaned. She just couldn’t stop herself.

“Do you want to play with your pussy,” Becca asked.

Rita knew what the answer was but she didn’t want to say it. She was hoping that if she ignored the question, maybe she might be able to make it go away.

But Becca wasn’t about to let herself be put off that easily. “I asked you a question,” she said with a little more force. “Do you want to play with your pussy?”

Her hands stayed on her tits and the teacher whimpered. She looked at Becca and she knew it wasn’t any use. She looked at the girl even as she played with her tits and finally, she admitted the truth. “Yes,” she said, “I want to play with my pussy.”

“Well then, if that’s what you want, then I think you better get to it.”

Rita looked around nervously almost as if she expected Principal Wilson to suddenly appear in the women’s locker room but she already knew what she was going to do. Even as her one hand continued to rub her tits, the other one slid down over her taut, little stomach and then it pushed its way between her legs.

“I’ll bet you like playing with your pussy like that.”

“Yes-s-s-s-s,” Rita moaned.

“I think you need to stick your fingers up inside you so why don’t you go ahead and do that. Show us what it looks like when you finger fuck your pussy.”

Without even thinking, Rita pushed a finger up inside her pussy.

“Now squeeze your tit for us and tell us what a fucking, little slut you are.”

Rita moaned and she squeezed her tit. She couldn’t believe how hot this was making her to do what these girls told her to do. She moaned again. “I’m a little slut,” she said.

“That’s a fucking, little slut, Miss Hanson,” Becca corrected her.

“I’m a fucking, little slut,” Rita said.

“Say it again.”

“I’m a fucking, little slut.”

“I like hearing you say that. Say it again.”

“I’m a fucking, little slut.”

“Yeah, you sure are,” Becca told the woman. “In fact, right now, I’ll bet you really want to get your mouth down there on our pussies, don’t you, you little fucking slut.”

Rita stood there without saying anything.

“I asked you a question. We’ve already determined that you’re a fucking, little slut so now we just need to see how much of a slut you really are. I want you to tell me that you want to lick my pussy. Go ahead. You know you can do it. Do it.”

Rita was wavering but still she said nothing.

“I’m getting tired of this, Miss Hanson. Tell me you want to eat my pussy. Do it now.”

“I ... I um ... I want to eat your pussy.”

“That’s a good girl, Rita. Say it again.”

“I, uh, I want to eat your pussy.”

“That’s better. Now say it like you mean it.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Better. Now I want you to say it again and this time, I want you to make me think you mean it.”

Rita couldn’t help it but the more she said it, the more she did want it. She knew she was supposed to be in charge but the more she said it, the more she wanted it to happen. The more she said it, the more she wanted to eat that pussy. She wanted these girls to use her. She wanted them to make her do it. She wanted them to make her do whatever they wanted her to do.

“I want to eat your pussy,” she said again, this time with just a hint of whine in her voice.

“Say it again.”

“I want to eat your pussy.” The desire to eat the girl’s pussy was getting even more intense.

“Say it again.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Well, if you want to eat my pussy, it seems as if you’re in the wrong position.”

“Huh?”

Becca was rubbing the place between her legs. “Get down on your knees, slut.”

Rita stared at the girl. The girl was impertinent and yet, Rita could feel herself doing it. She was lowering herself to her knees.

“Look at me,” the girl said. “Look at my pussy. Tell me you want to eat this.”

Rita could feel the water from the shower pelting her there as she knelt on the tiled floor. Standing as she had, the spray wasn’t on her face but now it was and still, there was nothing she could do about it. She looked at Becca’s pussy. “I want to eat it,” she said. “I want to eat your pussy.”

“You do, huh? You’re sure.”

Rita nodded even as the water continued to rain down on her.

“Tell me what you want again.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“I don’t know,” the girl said. “I know. I got a question for you. What’s my name?”

Her coach looked confused. “Your name? Your name’s Becca.”

The girl shook her head. “I don’t think you understand me. What’s my name?”

The woman looked even more confused. “I don’t understand what you want me to say.”

“My name,” the girl said again. “What is my name?”

“Your name is Becca,” the coach said.

The girl shook her head. “No, it’s not. She can call me Becca,” the girl said even as she indicated the girl on her left and then she turned her attention towards the girl on her right. “She can call me Becca, too, but you need to be more respectful. From now on, you will address me as Miss Becca. Is that understood, slut?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Miss Becca. I understand.” In spite of herself, the coach felt a surge of energy go through her as she capitulated with the girl’s request.

“And who’s this,” said Becca even as she indicated the girl on her left.

“That’s Miss Mandy,” the young coach said.

“And over here, who’s this?”

“Miss Noreen,” the woman said.

“There now, you see. You can be a good, little slut if you put your mind to it and since you’ve shown just how good a slut you can really be, I’ve decided to give you a reward. Would you like a reward, slut?”

“Yes, Miss Becca. I’d like a reward.”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please, Miss Becca, may I have a reward.”

“Say it again.”

“Please, Miss Becca, may I have a reward. Please.”

Becca looked at her two friends. “What do you think, girls. You think she’s earned it.”

“I don’t know,” Mandy said. “It’s up to you.”

“I’m not sure she’s earned it but I’m pretty sure I want to give it to her so get the hell over here, slut.”

Rita scrambled over to the girl.

“So you thought you were better than me,” Becca said. “You thought you could kick me off the cheerleading squad, huh? Well, I’m going to show you just who’s better than who. Lean your ass back and tilt your face up. Yeah that’s it. Now keep it right like that.”

The girl moved forward and then she was straddling Rita’s face.

“Okay, there you go,” the girl told the woman. “A nice, wet pussy just waiting for you to lick it.”

Rita moaned to herself but as much as she wanted to resist it, she knew what she was going to do. Her tongue pushed its way out of her mouth and then it was lapping up against the lips of the pussy that was straddling her.

“Yeah, that’s it,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck yeah, that’s it. Lick me. Lick me. Yeah, that’s it. Lick me just like that.”

Rita knew she didn’t have to say anything. Rita knew all she had to do was lick the pussy.

Becca grabbed her former coach by the hair and she moaned even as she squeezed one of her breasts. “Yeah, that’s it, slut. Lick it, slut. Lick my fucking cunt.”

Rita moaned as she kept right on licking that cunt.

“Hey,” said Noreen. “That’s not fair. You’re getting all the action. What about us?”

“What? You girls want some of this slut. She ain’t that good, you know. You sure you want her.”

Rita would have objected to that characterization of her pussy eating skills but before she could do it, Miss Noreen started to speak. “Yeah,” she said, “I want some of that.”

“How about you,” Becca asked the other girl. “You want some of this, too?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Well, it looks like you got yourself in demand, slut, but for now, I want you to keep working on my cunt.”

Rita moaned to herself. She knew each of the girls was going to use her and what was more, she knew she wanted it to happen. She knew she wanted them to use her. She knew she wanted to be their little slut.

Rita knew the other two were rubbing their pussies and as much as she wanted to take care of them, she knew she had to take care of Miss Becca first.

“Come on,” said Noreen. “We want to do it, too.”

“When I’m done,” Becca snapped back and then she stifled a moan. “Oh geez, that was good. She’s getting better, girls. Oh fuck, that was really good.”

“I can tell,” Mandy said.

“Shit, I wish it was fucking me,” Noreen said.

“Oh fuck,” Becca was moaning. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.”

“Getting to you, huh,” Noreen said.

“Fuck,” Becca moaned. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

“Looks like someone’s about to cum,” said Mandy.

“Yeah,” said Noreen. “Somebody.”

“Oh God,” Becca moaned. “Oh God. Oh God. Oh ... Oh ... Oh—”

Becca screamed and then she sucked in air before she screamed again.

“Oh yeah,” Mandy said. “That was a good one.”

“Yeah,” Noreen said wistfully. “A good one.”

Becca finally pulled back from the mouth between her legs, panting heavily as her body continued to cum and cum and cum. “Fuck,” she moaned. “Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.”

Noreen moved in and she grabbed the coach by the hair and she pulled her head up. “Well, I guess we know you’re a good, little pussy licker, don’t we.”

Rita nodded. “I’m a good, little pussy licker,” she said.

“And you’re still a fucking, little slut, aren’t you?”

“I’m a fucking, little slut.”

“And who am I?”

“You’re Miss Noreen,” the coach said without hesitation.

“And you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

“Yes, Miss Noreen. I want you to tell me what to do and I want to please you.”

“That’s what you want, huh. Well, we’ll just see about that. Get down on your back, bitch.”

Rita quickly laid down on the floor of the shower and she looked up at Noreen expectantly.

“Tell me you want to eat my pussy.”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Say it again.

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Say it again.

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Yeah, that’s what you want, huh?”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Well, you’re in luck,” the girl told the woman even as her body straddled the coach’s face, “because I’m going to give you just what you want. Tell me again. What is it you want?”

“I want to eat your pussy.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, then that’s what you’re going to get,” the girl said even as she pressed her pussy down on the woman’s face.

Rita’s tongue was there to greet that pussy and then moments later, her hands were there, grabbing at Miss Noreen’s ass even as she pulled that pussy even tighter against her face.

Noreen moaned as her pussy rode the coach’s face. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. Oh yeah. Eat me. Eat me just like that.”

Rita couldn’t have stopped even if she wanted to but the truth was she didn’t want to stop. She could feel herself falling into the old ways. She could feel herself being used again and she knew she loved it. It had been so long since she’d been used and she missed it and then the woman in black had come into her life and used her and it had brought back all the old feelings and now, here we these teens making her do even more and she loved it.

And then it got even better. Someone was pushing her legs apart and someone was sliding in between her thighs and then even with that pussy on her mouth, the young coach gasped. Someone was licking her.

Rita moaned again even as that pussy on her mouth demanded even more of her attention. She couldn’t help it. What that mouth was doing to her was incredible.

And then she was back again. Her mouth was on that pussy and she was eating it for all she was worth.

“Yeah, that’s it,” Noreen moaned. “That’s it. Eat it. Eat it. Eat it, you fucking, little slut.”

Rita moaned. She couldn’t help it. She liked it when these girls called her a slut. Hell, she liked it even more when they made her call herself a slut and then there was that mouth between her legs. Oh fuck, that’s what she was. She really was a fucking, little slut.

Noreen was moaning, too. “That’s it. That’s it. Eat it. Come on. Eat that fucking pussy.”

Rita was doing her best. Her tongue was right there on Miss Noreen’s nub and she could feel the young Miss responding. It wouldn’t take much more, she knew. It wouldn’t take much more to push her over the edge.

The girl groaned and her body swayed dangerously close to flopping over. “Oh fuck,” she moaned, “that’s it. That’s it. Of fuck, you’re doing it. You’re making me cum.”

Rita already knew it. She could taste Miss Noreen’s juices in her mouth and they tasted good and she knew she wanted more.

The girl was definitely cumming and she was cumming hard. The pussy juices kept right on flowing and she kept right on moaning.

The girl finally rolled off of Rita’s face but that didn’t mean Rita was done. Almost immediately, the Hispanic girl was crawling up from between Rita’s legs. Rita could feel the girl as she kissed her torso and then her tits, then her neck, her chin and finally, her lips.

The young Hispanic girl stared deep in Rita’s eyes. “Tell me,” she said, “what do you like most about me.”

Rita looked deep in Miss Mandy’s eyes. She already knew what the answer was. She’d always known what the answer was. I love your eyes,” she murmured.

Miss Mandy gave her lips another kiss and then once more, she was staring in Rita’s eyes. “You do, huh?”

Rita nodded. She could feel her pussy melting. Somehow, she thought she could just keep looking in those eyes forever.

“You want to please me, don’t you.”

“Yes, Miss Mandy. I want to please you. I want to please you so bad.”

“So you like my body, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” Rita moaned. She could feel the teen’s tits rubbing against her own. “I love it.”

“I know what you need,” Miss Mandy said. “I think you need to feel my wet, tight pussy being rubbed all over your tits. What do you say to that?”

“You’re right, Miss Mandy. That’s what I want. I want you to rub your pussy all over my tits.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, you’d better say please.”

“Please, Miss Mandy. May I please have you rub your pussy all over my tits.”

“Say it again.”

“Please, Miss Mandy, please. Please rub your pussy on my tits.”

“Say it again.”

“Please, Miss Mandy. Please rub your pussy on my tits.”

The teen brought her body up and then her legs were straddling the other woman’s chest. Rita watched as the girl’s pussy came down and then she felt it, the feel of that pussy on her chest and the coach couldn’t help but moan. Her young charge was so wet.

Rita moaned again. Without even thinking to ask if she could do it, her hands went to Miss Mandy’s firm, young tits. Apparently, that wasn’t against the rules and Rita moaned again. She loved having her tits get pussy fucked.

“Oh man,” the girl moaned. “It feels so good having you pressed up against my tits. I love it. I love it. I really do.”

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you? You like having your tits between my legs.”

“I love it,” Rita said.

“Yeah, you want to please me, don’t you.”

It was a statement, not a question and that was just the way Rita saw it, too. Her response was less an answer and more of a confirmation. “Yes, Miss Mandy,” the young coach said, “I want to please you.”

Mandy moaned. “Fuck, girl. You must really like this because your nipples are so nice and hard.”

“Yes, Miss Mandy.”

“Fuck, they feel good when I rub my pussy up against your nips.”

“Yes, Miss Mandy.”

“But I got something even better that I want you to stick between my legs.”

The young coach didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to. Mandy was going to tell her what she needed to do.

The young Latina perched her pussy over Rita’s face and then she grabbed Rita by the hair and pulled her face between her legs. She knew that last part wasn’t necessary because she knew Rita was going to do what she was told but she wanted to do it anyway. “Eat it,” she said. “Eat that pussy.”

Rita’s tongue came out almost of its own accord and then she was burying that tongue between Miss Mandy’s legs. Her tongue went after the girl’s clit and then it would lick its way back to that moist hole.

Mandy moaned. “Shit, yeah, that’s it. Lick me. Lick me. Oh fuck, that’s good. Lick me.”

Rita was powerless to resist. Having been told what to do, Rita’s tongue seemed to have a mind of its own. Rita wasn’t sure she could stop her tongue even if she wanted to.

Her tongue went back to Miss Mandy’s clit. She liked the way her tongue made the girl moan so she concentrated her effort there, withdrawing only momentarily to find a new place to play before once again coming back to that sensitive nub.

“Lick me,” the girl moaned. “Lick me. Oh shit. Fuck. You better not fuckin’ stop.”

Rita wasn’t going to stop. She knew what she was there for. She knew she was there to make Miss Mandy cum.

The girl was moaning harsher and harder. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh fuck. That’s it. That’s it. Oh shit, you’re going to—”

The thought was left unfinished as the girl swallowed hard and then the girl swallowed again. “Oh shit. You’re going to make me cum. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

Rita knew this was not the time to hold back. Her tongue attacked the girl’s pussy eliciting more shrieks and howls from the girl as that tongue finally did what it was meant to do. Rita could feel that pussy quiver beneath her tongue and still, she kept right on licking that pussy.

Mandy pushed the coach from between her legs. “I can see you’re pretty good when it comes to licking a pussy,” she told her coach, “and I know I want to have you try that again, but right now, I have another idea.”

“What’d you have in mind,” Becca asked.

“Well, it seems to me that Rita here is pretty good at licking pussy but I’m just wondering if she’s just as good when it comes to licking ass.”

“I say again. What’d you have in mind?”

Mandy grinned. “Well by now, I guess you’ve figured that I kinda wanted to have a shot at eating your pussy.”

“Yeah, that’s old news,” said Becca. “I figured that out about you a long time ago.”

“And by the way Noreen here has been eying my tits, I’ve kinda got the feeling that she’d kinda like to get to know them better, too.”

“It’s not that—”

“Quiet Noreen. Let’s hear what Mandy has in mind.”

“So the way I got it figured, Noreen lays herself out and I straddle her so she can have a go at my tits, and then while I’m doing that, you let me have a go at your pussy and all the while, our slutty, little Rita here can be licking out my ass.”

“Sounds like a plan,” said Becca. “You okay with that, Rita. Oh wait, I forgot. What you think doesn’t matter.”

Rita was embarrassed and yet, she knew what the girl said was true. Her thoughts didn’t matter anymore.

The girls laid themselves out just as Mandy had suggested and then Mandy turned to look back at Rita. “You know what to do, bitch. I want you to get your tongue between my cheeks. I want you to get your tongue up inside me. I want to feel you really licking my ass.”

Rita moaned but even as she did, she felt herself moving forward and then she was doing what she was told to. She was sticking her face between those little, brown cheeks and she was licking that tight, little hole.

“Oh fuck, that’s it,” Mandy moaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh yeah, that’s fucking it. You just keep on licking my fucking ass, you little slut.”

“But what about me,” Noreen complained. “I want some attention, too.”

“Okay, you can lick her, too,” Mandy said, “but if you do, I want your face back between my cheeks pronto, you got that.”

Rita didn’t have to think twice. Her mouth dropped down between Miss Noreen’s legs and then her mouth was on Miss Noreen’s pussy. Her tongue sawed back and forth between the girl’s lips and then her mouth was back again, licking away at Miss Mandy’s ass.

Mandy moaned even as her mouth. “Keep it up, slut,” she moaned and then she didn’t say much of anything because once again, her mouth was between Becca’s legs, licking away at her pussy.

Rita’s mouth moved again and once again, she was on Miss Noreen’s pussy. The girl was close, really close. Her tongue went to work on Miss Noreen’s clit. She was so close.

She was almost there when Rita once again pushed her tongue back between Miss Mandy’s cheeks. Once again, her mouth was licking away at Miss Mandy’s little, brown asshole.

The young Latina didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to because Rita could feel her body quiver even as she reattached her tongue to the girl’s ass.

Rita wanted to do it. Her tongue worked at that tightest of holes. She wanted to do it. She wanted to pry that hole open. She wanted to get her tongue inside.

And then her mouth was back again between Miss Noreen’s legs. The girl gasped and then she gasped again as Rita’s tongue savaged her clit.

“That’s it,” the girl gasped. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh shit, ye-e-e-e-eah. That’s it. You’re doing it. You’re fucking me making me cum.”

Even without the girl’s words, Rita already knew it and she was happy. For the moment at least, her world had reduced itself down to herself and these three girls. She wanted them to tell her what to do and in return, she wanted to make them cum.

Her mouth was still there, licking away at Miss Noreen’s pretty pussy and going after her pretty, little clit. She heard the girl moan again and she knew the girl was cumming so fucking hard.

The other girl pulled her mouth from between Becca’s legs just long enough to utter one, short comment. “Get your fucking mouth back on my ass.”

Rita would have liked to have lingered as Miss Noreen continued to cum but an order was an order and as she already knew, she really wanted these girls to tell her what to do so without much hesitation, her mouth was back again between the young Latina’s cheeks and she was once again on the girl’s ass even as her hands pried the girl’s cheeks apart.

The girl moaned as she felt Rita’s tongue once again go after her asshole and then once again, her tongue was between Becca’s legs.

It was only a matter of time. The shower area was filled with moans as Mandy and Becca got closer and closer. Noreen was running a hand between Mandy’s legs as she basked in the post-orgasmic haze and then there was that tongue between Mandy’s cheeks.

She was going to make her cum. Rita knew it. Even as her tongue continued to probe that ass, she knew she was going to make Miss Mandy cum.

Becca’s hands squeezed her tits even as Mandy ate her pussy. “Yeah, that’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Eat me. Eat me right there. That’s it.”

Mandy could feel it happening and she knew Becca was going to cum. Her tongue kept up what it was doing. Just a little bit more, she knew. That’s all it would take. Just a little bit more.

Becca gasped and her eyes opened wide. “Fuck,” she moaned as her body arched. “Fuck yeah. Fuck. Oh yeah. That’s so fucking good. Fuck.”

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you,” Mandy said.

“You know it,” Becca moaned. “Oh God, that’s good. That’s so fucking good.”

The young Latina bit down on her lip even as she stifled a moan. “Oh yeah,” she moaned, “and you know what would make it even better?”

Becca ran a hand through her friend’s hair. “What’s that, honey?”

Mandy bit down on her lip and let out another whimpering moan and then she seemed to focus again. Mandy bit her lip again. “It would be a whole lot better if this little slut would make me cum.”

“You heard her, slut. Make her cum.”

Rita pulled her mouth from between Miss Mandy’s cheeks. “Yes, Miss Becca,” she said and even as she said it, she felt a surge of warmth go through her. She couldn’t hide it from herself. It just felt so good to say yes to these girls. It felt so good to have them tell her what to do and it felt even better to do it.

Her tongue slid between Miss Mandy’s cheeks and this time, she knew she was going to do it. This time, her hand slipped between Miss Mandy’s legs and this time, her fingers played with her pussy. This time, Rita knew, this time, she knew she was going to make Miss Mandy cum, and this time, she knew, this time when her mistress came, this time, she knew she was going to cum, too, and no order, not even one from her newest mistresses, no order was going to stop that from happening.

“That’s it,” Becca taunted her. “Do it. Make her cum.”

Rita didn’t bother answering Miss Becca because it would only have delayed her from the inevitable. In fact, she could feel it happening. Miss Mandy’s body was tensing. This was it. She knew it. This was it. She pushed a finger up inside Miss Mandy’s pussy and she moaned as she felt that pussy seize her finger and even as she felt it, she felt her own body succumb to the inevitable and even as Miss Mandy started to cum, so to did the little, fuck slut that was Rita.

“Yeah, you liked that,” said Becca when it was all over. “You liked taking care of our pussies just like a little fuck slut is supposed to do.”

Rita nodded. She knew she couldn’t hide it anymore.

“From now on, slut, whenever we want you, you come running. You belong to us now. You got that? You belong to us now.”

Rita nodded. She knew it was true and she wouldn’t have it any other way.