The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

Chapter Eight—Pretty Tits and Ass

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Thwack!

The ball came sizzling over the net. Kim made a lunge for the ball but she was just a moment too late. The ball sailed past her and smacked the chain link fence behind her.

“Nice one,” Kim said as she went and picked up the ball. “What’s that? 30-15?”

“Yeah,” Sally said but with an almost perceptible nod, she signaled her friend.

Kim had already seen the man. “Okay, 30 serving 15.”

Once again, the ball was put in play. Sally returned the serve only to have Kim smack it back. Sally raced to her back hand and fired a shot down the line.

Kim crashed down on the tennis court. “Ow, ow, ow,” she cried. “Ow, that hurt.”

Sally came around the net. “What’s wrong, Kim,” she asked.

“I think I turned my ankle.”

Sally just stood there looking at her friend. “Does it hurt?”

Kim gave her friend a withering look. “Of course, it hurts,” she said. “Get me some help, okay?”

The girl looked up to see the man still standing there, just as she was sure he would be. “Hey, mister,” she said. “My friend hurt herself. Can you come here and take a look at it?”

The man hesitated. “I’m not a doctor.”

“I know but you’re a man, and you look like you have a lot of experience. Can you take a look at it ple-e-e-e-ease?”

“I don’t know,” and yet, even as the man said it, he was moving towards the gate and then he was entering the court. The man knelt beside the young tennis player. “What seems to be the problem?”

“I think I turned my ankle,” Kim said.

The man looked at the girl’s foot. “Is it swelling?”

“I don’t know. Could you take at it for me.”

Gingerly, the man pulled the girl’s sock down. His hand touched her brown skin. “I don’t know,” he said. “It looks fine to me.” The man was trying to be coy about it but both girls knew he was peeking up under Kim’s skirt and so far, all he’d gotten was a peek at her little, white panties.

“Oh, that feels good, Mister.”

“What does?”

“The way you’re touching me. Maybe it’s just stiff. Can you touch it more, maybe a little harder.”

“I ... I ... I don’t know.”

“Come on, Mister. I think my leg muscles are tightening up. Can you feel my calf? Does it feel tight to you?”

The man touched the girl’s calf. There was no mistaking that her calf was taut.

“Oh yeah, Mister. That feels good. I think maybe what I need is just to get my muscles loosened up or something.”

The man nodded knowingly but both girls noticed that his hand hadn’t left Kim’s leg. “You need to do more stretching exercises before you start playing.”

“That wasn’t exactly what I was talking about.”

“Oh?”

“I think I might have hurt my knee, too. Would you touch me there?”

The man hesitated. “Wait a minute? What is this?”

“What,” Kim asked innocently.

“What are you girls trying to pull?”

“Us? We’re not trying to pull anything. I just asked you if to look and see if there was anything wrong with my leg.”

The man’s hand still hadn’t left Kim’s calf. “There isn’t anything wrong with your leg,” he said.

“You’re sure, because I don’t think you’ve really taken a look at the whole leg. Perhaps something a bit higher than the knee then.”

“In fact, I seriously doubt there’s really anything wrong with your ankle either.”

“But how could you know that, Mister, without at least taking a closer examination.”

The man smiled. “I think I can tell just fine.” He gave the girl’s leg a quick pat on the calf. “I think you’re going to be just fine,” he said with a grin. “Take it easy now, okay.”

“I don’t know, Kim. For a second there, I thought he was trying to look up your skirt so he could see your panties.”

The man had already stood but now he stopped as he listened to the girls talk. The tone was conversational and it was unlikely that anyone was likely to hear what was being said even if they wanted to but the man couldn’t wait to hear what was said next.

“Well, I’m sure he would have been disappointed then.”

“Why’s that, Kim?”

The black girl smiled. “Because I’m not wearing any panties.”

Sally giggled. “You too. I thought I was the only one.

Kim noticed the man still standing over here. “You’re still here,” she said.

That seemed to snap the man out of his reverie. “Yeah, right. I should be going. Take it easy.”

“Take it easy, Mister. I really wish you could have been more help because I really think my leg needs a more thorough examination but I understand. Like you said, you’re not a doctor.”

“Right,” the man said. “Not a doctor.”

The girl pulled herself to a full sitting position and then she tried to stand. “Ow,” she said. “My ankle. I need help.”

“What’s wrong,” Sally asked.

“I think my ankle’s really hurt.”

“I guess we better get going then.”

“Yeah, too bad, because I was about to whoop your ass.”

“Says you,” said her friend with a smile. “Hey, Mister, can you help us.”

The man was suddenly once again concerned. “What is it? What can I do to help?”

“Can you support Kim while I go get our things and can you help us out to the parking lot.”

“Sure,” the man said. “I can do that.”

He put his arm around the black girl even as her friend went to collect their things. The girl leaned against him and it was clear this time that she wasn’t faking.

It wasn’t long before Sally was back. “You got everything,” Kim asked.

“All right here,” Sally said. “You ready to go?”

“I’m ready. Let’s go.”

The three of them walked slowly to the parking lot, drawing a few incurious stares along the way. Kim leaned on the man as her friend trailed along behind. “Where are we going,” the man asked when they reached the parking lot.

Kim let her hand slip down over the front of the man’s shorts. “I don’t know,” she said as her hand squeezed his cock, “I guess that all depends on you, doesn’t it.”

The man shook his head. These girls just didn’t quit. There was no denying that the man’s cock was hard. The black girl had to know that. She was, after all, squeezing the man’s cock through his shorts. There was no way she couldn’t know it but the man liked black girls. He liked them a lot.

“So where are we going,” Kim asked again.

The man shook his head. He knew what he should say.

“How ‘bout we go someplace a little more private,” the black girl suggested, “and then you can check and see if we were telling the truth about not wearing any panties.”

The man was wavering.

Kim squeezed his cock. “Come on, Mister. I know you’re just dying to find out for sure.”

The man’s hand slipped a little lower around the girl’s waist. “But I can find that out now,” he said.

He realized almost from the moment he said it that that was a mistake. He’d just admitted that he did want to know what the girl was wearing or whether she was wearing anything at all.

“Yeah, you could,” Kim said, “but if you did, then you’d miss out on the fringe benefits that come with doing it in private.” The girl gave the man’s cock a squeeze. “And I think you know what I’m talking about.”

The man knew what she was talking about. His wife and daughters were at the mall. They wouldn’t be home before five.

Kim squeezed his cock again. “Come on, Mister. You can’t tell me you really don’t want to know what it looks like down there.”

The man groaned. This was dumb. This was really, really dumb. “We could ... we could—”

Kim squeezed his cock. “Yes? We could do what?”

The man groaned. This was stupid, really stupid. “I guess we could go back to my place.”

“Your place, huh? Just the three of us. Cool.”

Just the three of us? As distracted as he’d been with Kim, the man had almost forgotten about Sally.

The black girl squeezed the man’s cock again. “You do want Sally to come with us, don’t you? I mean, the only thing better than having one tight, little teen-aged pussy is having two.”

The man groaned. If he was going to do something this stupid, he might as well be stupid all the way. “Sure,” he said. “Let’s bring her along.”

The man led the way to the parking lot where Sally climbed into the back seat and he let Kim into the front seat. The girl closed her legs. “No peeking now,” she said with a laugh. “That’s for later.”

The man shook his head. Dumb, he was thinking as he went around to the other side. Really dumb.

The drive home was quick, made even more so by the rush that the man was feeling. He had to get home. He had to see what these girls had to offer.

The man ushered the two girls into the living room where they took a seat on his couch. “Can I get you girls something to drink?”

“I’m fine,” said Kim.

“Me, too,” said her friend. “I don’t need anything.”

That was just fine with the man. He didn’t want to go around serving drinks anyway. “All right then,” he said, “I think you girls have something you want to show me.”

The two girls looked at one another. “You ready,” Kim said.

“How about we show him on three.”

“I’m game. Ready.”

Both girls counted up. “One ... two ... three.”

Both girls lifted their skirts. One was wearing panties and the other one wasn’t.

“I thought you said you weren’t wearing any panties,” the man said.

“I lied,” the one girl said with a smile, “but if you want, I can take them off right now.”

The man had his shorts down and his cock out. “Yeah,” he said. “I think that’s something I’d like to see.”

It took the girl very little time to slip her panties off and then her pussy was just as naked as that of her friend. “Is this what you wanted, Mister,” Kim asked even as her hand stroked herself between her legs. “Is this what you wanted to see.”

“Yeah,” he said. “That’s what I wanted to see.”

“Yeah, you got to see under our skirts,” Kim said, “but I’ll bet there’s even more that you’d really like to see.”

The man was still stroking his cock as he looked at the two teens. Now, he stepped out of the shorts altogether. “Yeah,” he said. “How ‘bout you girls show me your tits.”

The girls looked at one another. “You want to,” Kim asked.

“Sure,” replied her friend. “Let’s do it.”

“On the count of three again?”

“Yeah, on the count of three. Ready? One ... two ... three.”

Both girls lifted their tops for the man. Neither one was wearing a bra.

“Shit,” the man said and he stroked his cock even harder.

Kim giggled. “I think he likes it. I think he likes seeing our tits.”

“I think you’re right,” her friend agreed, “but I think he wants to see even more.”

It was almost as if the girls knew what each other was thinking because almost as one, both girls pulled their tops all the way up and then over their heads leaving themselves now naked from the waist up, but the girls weren’t done there. Both girls stood and both girls undid their short, little skirts, and both girls let those skirts fall to their feet. Both girls sat back down again and both girls let a hand slip in between their legs. They weren’t just naked from the waist up. Now, they were naked from the waist down, too.

Kim looked right at the man. “You like this, huh? You like watching us play with our pussies?”

The man was still stroking his cock. “Yeah,” he said.

“You want to see something else?”

“Sure.”

Again, the girls seemed to act in unison but both of them got up off the couch and both of them turned around. Both of them knelt on the couch and both of them reached back behind them and both of them pulled on their cheeks but it was Kim who looked back at the man and smiled. “You like,” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Well, don’t just stand there looking at us. We want you to do what you want to do.”

The man still didn’t move, at least not right away. He just stood there looking at the two girls as they continued to tease him with their butts.

Kim let out a little whimpering moan. “Come on, Mister,” she pleaded. “What are you waiting for?”

Still, the man stood there but then he took the first hesitant step forward, and then he took another and then moments later, he was coming up behind Kim’s little, black ass.

“Oh yeah, Mister, that’s it,” the black girl moaned. “Come on. Do it. Fuck me.”

The man shoved his cock up against the black girl’s pussy and then without any further hesitation, he buried himself inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. That’s it.”

The man’s hands moved to the girl’s hips as he continued to fuck away at her pussy.

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you,” Kim moaned. “You like fucking black girls and their little pink pussies, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I know you do,” Kim moaned. “I know you do. I know you want to fuck me and I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me good.”

For the most part, Kim’s friend found herself largely ignored. Her ass had been hanging out there just like her friend’s but the man had made a beeline right for her darker skinned friend, but Sally was only a little disappointed and the way she looked at it, if the man was good enough, there was more than enough of him to share.

For now though, it was Kim’s turn and Sally wasn’t about to begrudge her friend the cock she was getting. Kim kept right on moaning as that cock continued to take her. Sally stood and pulled herself up off of the couch and she came and stood next to the man. One hand slipped behind the man’s back and stroked his butt even as she pressed her naked body up against the man’s body. She let her hand drift down and then she was sliding it between his legs and she was stroking his balls. “Fuck her,” she said. “Fuck that little, black booty.”

The man groaned as he fucked Kim even harder.

“Oh God, Mister,” Sally cooed. “Look at her. I think you’re really going to do it. I think you’re going to make Kim cum.”

The man groaned but it wasn’t clear if he heard what Sally was saying.

“Oh God, do it, Mister. Do it. Make her cum. Do it.”

There was no doubt about it. From the way Kim was moaning almost continuously, it really didn’t matter what Sally said. The young black girl was going to cum and she was going to cum hard.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck me,” the girl moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man just kept pounding away at that tight, little pussy.

“Oh God, Mister. Oh God. You’re going to do it. You’re going to do it. Oh God, you’re me cum. Oh God, it’s so good. It’s so fucking good.”

The girl really didn’t have to tell him because the man already knew. He could feel her pussy bearing down on his cock and even as he felt it, he felt his cock anoint her cunt with his first load of cum.

Sally knew it, too. Not so much because of anything she was feeling but because of the way the man was grunting. “That’s it,” she said encouragingly even as she continued to stroke the man’s balls. “That’s it. Give it to her. Fill her up with your cum.”

The man obligingly did just that, even more cum into that young, black pussy.

Kim just stayed where she was and took it as the man pumped more and more of his cum inside her.

Sally was stroking the man’s balls ever so softly. “Oh man, you’re cumming so hard. You must really like cumming inside Kim’s pussy.”

The man’s cock slipped from between Kim’s legs and once again, the two girls seemed to act in almost perfect unison. Almost as quickly as the man had pulled his cock from between Kim’s legs, the two girls were kneeling in front of him, each one eagerly waiting for her turn to take his cock in her mouth.

The man looked down at the two girls, one white and one black, each waiting on his cock and the man groaned. He’d just cum and he’d cum hard and yet, in virtually no time at all, here were these girls getting him hard all over again.

Kim’s hand was dark and hard as it stroked his slippery shaft and her eyes were wide as she looked up at the man. “How do you like that, Mister? How do you like it when I suck your cock?”

The man groaned. “Oh geez, that’s good. That’s so good. So fucking good.”

“What about me,” Sally asked. “No one’s fucked me yet.”

Kim looked up at the man and she smiled. “We can’t have that now, can we?”

The man looked into the face of the black girl and then he looked at her white friend and he shook his head. “No,” he said. “We can’t have that. How do you want it?”

The girl looked up at the man and then she was scrambling to get up on the couch. She looked up at the man even as she spread her legs for the man and rubbed her pussy. “I want it this way,” she said. “I want to see it coming.”

“Fair enough,” the man said and with that, he stepped between Sally’s legs.

Sally’s hand kept working her pussy just long enough for the man to get into place and then she pulled her hand back at the very last moment and in that instant, the man pressed himself up against her pussy.

The girl moaned as she felt the man press the head of his cock up against her pussy and then she moaned as the man pushed his way inside her. “Oh fuck, Mister,” the girl moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good. Oh fuck. That’s so fucking good.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just kept moving his cock in and out of Sally’s pussy.

Sally’s hands went to her tits even as she looked up at the man who was moving in and out between her legs. “Oh God, Mister,” she moaned. “Oh God, that’s so good.”

Kim sat down on the couch and she kissed her friend on the cheek even as she, too, stroked her friend’s chest. “Isn’t it just the best,” she said.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned and then she gasped as the man stuck her even harder with his cock. “Oh yeah. So fucking good.”

The man looked down at the two girls both looking up at him. They both looked so expectant as if they already knew what he was going to do. Hell, that wasn’t that hard to figure out. As tight as the girl’s cunt was, he knew what he was going to do, too.

The man moaned and then he groaned and then he did it. He thrust himself inside the girl’s cunt and he unleashed another load of cum inside her and after that, his cock just kept cumming and cumming. He couldn’t stop and he didn’t want to. He wanted to keep cumming inside her.

The man finally pulled his cock out of Sally’s pussy and then he looked over at Kim who was still watching him. “How’s your ankle doing,” he asked.

“Huh?”

“Your ankle,” the man asked. “How’s it doing now?”

The black girl smiled ruefully as she remembered their reason for coming to the man’s house in the first place. “Oh, it’s doing a lot better now,” she assured him.

“You’re sure now?”

The girl nodded her head. “Much better now. Thank you.”

“Well then, I guess we better get you girls back to your car and on your way.”

“I guess so.”

The ride back to the tennis courts was a short one and then Vic Patterson dropped the two girls off and when he did, he figured he wasn’t going to see those two ever again. Pity. They were cute and all but he had a reputation to maintain.

Kim and Sally looked knowingly at one another. They’d known who Vic Patterson was even before Kim had gone down on the tennis court. From now on, the President of the PTA wouldn’t be any problem at all.