The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A curious visitor shows up at an all-night gym. He has questions.

Note: This was an entry in Mudak’s “Story of Our Lives” August 2009 contest.

Satisfaction Brought Him Back

By: Chrystal Wynd

It was a twenty-four hour gym.

This was an unremarkable fact, in and of itself. However, this small gym had gained something of a reputation as an after-hours hangout for pretty people. It was for this reason that close to twenty members were working out after midnight when the curious stranger appeared.

Appeared, not walked in.

Now, this gym was in Chrystal Heights, and strange things happen often in Chrystal Heights. Still, someone appearing out of thin air was something of an attention-getter. In fact, it was unusual enough that all activity stopped and people gathered around the young man who now stood where no one had been standing moments earlier.

“I am curious,” said the young man.

It seemed an odd thing to say, but that significance was lost in the wonder of looking at the visitor. The young man appeared to be a blond male in his late teens, which wasn’t unusual, but his physical appearance seemed off for some indefinable reason. His body appeared quite solid, but it felt like it didn’t actually belong there. Looking at the young man felt much like viewing a program on channel eleven when the signal was actually showing on channel ten...at least in pre-cable days.

“I am curious,” repeated the young man. His voice was becoming more vibrant, taking on a disconcerting choir-of-angels effect.

“Curiosity killed the cat,” said a dark-haired elfin girl, who looked barely older than the visitor. She was wearing a black leotard. The visitor had no way of knowing the girl had a reputation for flippant comments.

“Are you a cat?” asked the visitor.

The girl gave him a saucy smile. “Sure,” she said. “I’m a pussy cat.”

The blond visitor’s pale blue eyes looked at the girl. Something flickered in those eyes. “You appear human, but you claim to be a cat,” he said. “I will help.”

The visitor continued to stare at the girl, and the lighting in the area seemed to dim for a moment. Then, as everyone watched, the girl began to change.

Black triangles pushed through the girl’s hair as furry cat ears appeared on the top of her head. Long feline whiskers extended from her cheeks and, moments later, the sound of fabric tearing preluded the emergence of a long, black tail growing out from just above the girl’s ass. The girl’s movements became sleek and distinctly feline, and a purring could be heard emanating from the girl’s throat.

The girl’s eyes were wide. “What did you do to me?” she said. “Meowww.” Her hand flew to her mouth at her inadvertent meow.

“You said you were a cat,” said the visitor. “You were not. Now you are, at least somewhat. I have helped.”

Something almost like amusement seemed to flicker in the boy’s eyes. Perhaps he did understand the art of being a smart-ass after all.

The boy turned and faced the now-stunned crowd. “Do not attempt to make contact with my person,” he said. “I am existent simultaneously in dimensions of the third and fourth planes of persuasion at this time, and to make contact with this vessel is to cause inconvenient disruptions. Do not do so.”

A slim, goateed man stepped forward. “No danger of that happening, all right? Trust me,” he said. Then he looked to the felined girl, who was pressing herself against a man with a yearning mewling in her throat. “What is she doing?” he asked.

“She has several cat-like qualities now,” said the boy. “She is presently in heat.”

“I see,” said the man.

The boy spoke to the gathered crowd. “I am curious,” he said. “My name is Ge##or$$ge%%bZZq, and I seek knowledge about your plane.”

The man stared at the boy. “What’s your name again?” he asked.

“Ge##or$$ge%%bZZq,” said the boy.

The man appeared confused by the apparent stream of static coming from the boy’s mouth.

The boy’s eyes flickered. “You may call me...George,” he said. “I am curious.”

The man nodded. “Curious George? Like the monkey?”

The boy said, “Are you a monkey?”

“No!” said the man, shuddering. “Curious George is a children’s book character. He’s a monkey that is curious about everything. His stories have been around for over sixty years. His books are often the first a child reads. Sometimes those early books lead to a lifetime’s love of reading.”

The boy blinked. “Very well,” he said. “I am a curious George.”

The man nodded. “Hey, that’s cool. I’m Eddie.”

George faced the crowd once more. “I am curious,” he said. “A momentary dimensional short circuit allowed a brief fragment of electronic origin from this plane to appear. Unknown concepts create the desire to know.”

“Huh?” said Eddie.

“I am curious about concepts found within the fragment. The fragment referred to something called an EMCSA.”

“Well,” said Eddie, “just ask.”

“I am curious,” said George. “What is a bimbo?”

“Hmmm,” said Eddie. “Well, a bimbo is a girl who-”

George waved the man to silence. Then he searched the crowd until his pale blue eyes rested on a thin, brown-haired girl. He then blinked several times.

The lighting seemed to dim momentarily. Then the girl gasped. She was changing.

Her brown hair faded to a golden blonde. Once it became fully blonde, it then lengthened until a golden permed waterfall flowed down her back to her waist. Physical changes began happening more rapidly then. The front of the girl’s leotard began stretching, and it was soon obvious that her breasts were growing. The sound of tearing fabric announced the leotard’s inability to contain the girl’s swelling mammaries, and her breasts suddenly burst free of the overwhelmed material. The girl’s waist pinched in as her hips widened, and her ass rounded into lush fullness. Even the girl’s lips swelled into red, bee-stung thickness. Then cosmetic changes began occurring as the girl’s fingernails lengthened and became the same shade of bimbo red as her lips. Bright colors inscribed themselves onto the girl’s eyes and cheeks, and bangle bracelets appeared from seemingly nowhere to decorate her wrists and forearms. Her mouth began working a stick of bubble gum and her face maintained an adorably confused expression.

The girl blinked, obviously trying to comprehend what was happening. “Huh?” she said. She appeared oblivious of her essentially topless state. She popped a bubble and giggled, inadvertently causing her swelled breasts to jiggle.

George looked at the girl. “Is this a bimbo?” he asked.

Eddie nodded. “Pretty much, yes,” he said. “Physically, anyway. A bimbo is actually more of a mindset than an appearance, though. The appearance is sort of a result of the mindset, so to speak.” He looked the girl over. “Great job on the tits,” he added.

George said, “I have given her a ‘rack.’”

Eddie walked to the girl. “Are you alright?” he said.

The girl giggled. “Yes,” she said, “but, like, everything feels different, you know? I think?”

Eddie tried not to chuckle. “What’s your name?” he asked.

“Ummmm...Bambi?” said the girl. “I think?”

Eddie walked back to the boy. “Oh, yeah, you did just fine,” he said. “That is definitely a bimbo. Or, at least she will be as soon as every guys figures out what an easy target she is, anyway.” Then Eddie looked over the crowd.

“Say,” he said, “why hasn’t anybody tried to leave?”

“I am keeping them in place,” said George. “They are conscious and able to move, but they cannot ambulate.”

“Oh,” said Eddie. “Clever.”

“I am curious,” said George.

“Okay,” said Eddie.

“What is a ‘blowjob’?” said George.

Eddie suddenly looked nervous. “You don’t want me to, ah, actually show you, right?” he said.

George looked at the crowd and blinked his eyes. The lights seemed to dim for a moment. Then a dark-haired man and a redheaded woman stepped forward as if pulled by puppet strings. Their faces showed their struggle, but their bodies moved easily.

George looked at the randomly selected man and woman. “I am curious,” he said. “Show me a blowjob.”

The dark-haired man’s hands slid effortlessly to the waistband of his gym shorts and tugged them down to his thighs, leaving his flaccid cock exposed.

The redheaded woman’s eyes widened. “I will not!” she said. “If you think I’m going to put a stranger’s cock in my mouth, you’ve got another-” She gasped as she suddenly dropped to her knees in front of the man’s bared cock.

“Show me a blowjob,” said George.

The woman found herself reaching out and taking the man’s cock in her hand. Her eyes widened again as she began running her tongue along the underside of the cock in her hand. The man’s cock quickly began to harden and soon it was at full attention.

“That is a blowjob?” asked George.

“Wait for it,” said Eddie.

The redhead still looked outraged, but her mouth formed a perfect “o” as her lips wrapped around his hardness. Her head began to bob back-and-forth as her warm, wet mouth slid up and down his hard shaft.

“I see,” said George.

“Not done yet,” said Eddie.

The woman cupped the man’s balls in one hand as her mouth continued to stroke over his cock. Suddenly the man’s head went back and he began to moan, and it was obvious he was about to come.

The redhead’s eyes widened again and muffled protests could be heard from around the man’s cock, but the protests were cut short when her mouth began to fill with cum. The redhead began to helplessly swallow the flow streaming from the hard shaft in her mouth. Her puffed cheeks reddened as her belly filled.

Eddie nodded. “Okay, now it’s finished,” he said. “That was definitely a blowjob.”

“Excellent,” said George. “I must convince Ra!!ch&&el##hVVr to do that to me next time I am in her dimension.”

“Ask her,” said Eddie. “If that doesn’t work, try tequila.”

“I am curious,” said George.

“Umm, yeah?” said Eddie.

“I am curious,” said George. “That was a blowjob. Now, what is...” He blinked, but only in a manner suggesting he was trying to remember something, as opposed to blinking in a manner that suggested he was about to wreak more havoc. He finally said, “Oh, yes. What is a ‘good deep-dicking’?”

“Well, there are two schools of thought on that,” said Eddie. “One group feels that-”

George cut him off with a wave and concentrated on the group. He blinked twice, and a large, powerfully built man stepped forward. From the other side of the group came a thin, dark-haired woman. The girl was attractive in a librarian manner, but her apologetic walk and multiple layers of clothing suggested a shy, reserved demeanor.

“Oh, yeah,” said Eddie. “That’s a girl who definitely needs a good deep-dicking.”

George blinked twice, and the powerfully built man drew down his gym shorts to reveal a massive, thick cock of Herculean proportions.

“Holy shit!” said Eddie.

“Will that suffice for a deep-dicking?” asked George.

“If there was a legal limit on how big a cock can be,” said George, “that guy would be going to the chair. That thing looks like a forearm. Yeah, that’ll do just fine.”

“Excellent,” said George. Then he blinked again.

The girl’s clothing suddenly ripped from her body as if it were all attached to one suddenly yanked string. She barely had time to register her now naked state before she found herself spun around and bent over, her ass raised invitingly.

The powerfully built man gazed at that raised, rounded ass longingly. For some reason, he just knew he had to have this girl. The very sight of her caused his heavy cock to stiffen.

“He better be careful with that thing,” said Eddie. “Somebody might get hurt.”

The man stepped forward and wrapped his large hands around the girl’s curved hips. She gasped as she felt the impossibly thick head of his cock pressing against her wet sex.

“I can see why he has muscles,” said Eddie. “It’s from carrying that thing around all day.”

The girl’s thighs parted farther to give the man more room.

“If I had that monster cock, I’d go to a doctor,” said Eddie. “I’d say, ‘Hey, doc, you gotta do something about this ugly thing!’”

“You are talking too much,” said George. “I am curious. I must learn.”

“Right,” said Eddie.

The powerfully built man’s cock suddenly popped inside the girl. She gasped, then squeaked as her sex filled with more cock than she had ever thought possible. After several moments, however, her hips began to wiggle enticingly. Her movements began to suggest an urgency.

The man was initially very gentle. Once he was sure the girl was able to take his thickness, however, he proceeded to stroke into her faster and faster. The girl apparently became lost in a haze of overwhelming pleasure, because she began to squeal and moan as if she and the man were alone. The man roared as he drove his cock into her again and again, and her hips bucked to meet his meaty thrusts. Soon they were a flurry of powerful wet strokes and intense bucking. The pace should have been impossible to maintain. Incredibly, however, their heated mating continued unabated.

Thirty minutes later, the couple collapsed in exhaustion. The woman had experienced over thirty orgasms and the man six. The watching crowd broke into thunderous applause.

“That,” said Eddie, “is a definitive deep-dicking.”

“I see,” said George.

“So...did we answer your questions?” asked Eddie.

“I have many questions,” said George, “because I am curious. For example, I would like to learn about ‘lesbians’...”

Eddie nodded. “Oh, yeah,” he said. “Very hot.”

“...and also about this thing called ‘MM’...” continued George.

“NO!” shouted Eddie and the crowd simultaneously.

“...but my time is limited,” said George, “so I have only one more question.”

Eddie nodded.

“I am curious. What is an orgy?” asked George.

Eddie grinned. “Well, now...let’s talk about that, shall we?”

George blinked twice. The lights seemed to dim. And suddenly the air was full of shredded clothing.

George and Eddie watched the mass of naked bodies come together in random heated unions. Moans and giggles, groans and jiggles, squeals and cries of passionate ecstasy filled the small gym. One by one, the various members paired off until they began to drop from exhaustion. Soon thereafter, bodies were sprawled across the floor and various benches. Nearly all were asleep.

Eddie looked around the gym and nodded. He had one arm around Bambi and the other arm around the cat girl. “That,” he said, “was an orgy. You’d be great at parties, you know that?”

“Perhaps another time,” said George. “I am summoned. I must go.”

Eddie nodded. “Stop by again if you’re in the neighborhood.”

“Yes,” said George. “I will. I am curious.”

And then he was gone.

THE END