The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Savior

Chapter 1

I was walking down the street with a brown sack containing some slim jims and a bottle of milk for my mom when i saw Mrs.Cooper.Mrs.Cooper was a sweet elderly lady who lived down the street from me, and just as I was waving my hand to say hello a stubby grungy looking man came tearing through her and grabbing her purse as he did so. For some reason in my life i had always wanted to feel like a hero and always tried to do my best to do so.Though at 5′ 7″ and sort of scrawny i wasn’t exactly intimidating. Due to my nature i for some reason took to the chase as he speed through and past me. The thief ran through the street jumping and dodging people, I did my best to keep up but i began to lag behind. I thought my fortune to be changing when a group of painters bringing a table full of paints unknowingly across his path though to my my suprise he dodged under the table as i went barriling through it.

I returned home home an hour later carrying a jug ok paint covered milk. As I walked in the door I could see my mom hanging up the phone obviously Mrs.Cooper had beaten me home.

“Oh Alex, hunny” My mom’s naturally sweet voice filled my ears immidatlly apon entering the kitchen.” Are you alright are you hurt?”

“Just my pride mom,” that was a lie at this point my pirde didnt exsist anymore,“how is Mrs.Cooper did that jerk manage to take much.” My mom had her sympathetic smile on the could brighten my day no matter what had happened. Her gorgeous red hair was bouncing lightly on her back and shoulders. My mother is one of the most beautiful people i had ever seen, inculding in magazines and T.V. shows. The had a figure that could coool make any man drool.

“No she said she had a few credit card and a few family photos but she said everything would be fine and she wanted me to thank you for being so brave, but you know you could have really gotten hurt out there.”

“ I know mom but I wanted to help but all i did was embarrass myself.”

“Oh dont you worry sweetie tomorrow is your 18th birthday be happy.” She said this with a very sly smilethat danced across her face making look even more beautiful.

After this i headed upstairs noticing my sisters door was cracked I looked in side to see if she had gotten home from cheerleading practice early.To my suprise she had, and not only had she but she was now changing. My sister Madison is by far one of the most beautiful girls in the school (im assuming she got that from our mother) even though she is just 15. She is much beter looking than any of the snior girls in my class. She has bright bright blonde hair ,the kind that is almost white, and its beautiful. She doesn’t have the biggest breast but they are stiil very attrractive in a cute way, though what she didnt have there he made up for and them some in her butt. She has the cutest butt in the whole school followed by an aamzing set of legs. As i stood thinking all this she was slowly pulling up her shirt exposing her flat sexy stomache and the sports bra underneath. Next she pulled down her skin tight work out shorts to expose her black thong. She qiuckly shed that as well as the sports bra and as i stood in amazment at how spectacular this sight was i came to relize that it was my sister and i procceded to leave ( not to mention she had sliped her towel on and was heading for the door which i was standing at).

I walked across the hall to my room and took my shirt off getting ready for bed and looked in my mirror. I saw a skinny guy who was smart but else. ive got sandy colored hair and thought i wouldnt be that bad looking if i werent so skinny and minus some thick black glasses.At that thought Madison came in with only her towel.

“Night Alex, I bet you cant wait untill tmorrow huh? Ok well i love you, good night.”

“Thanks love you too.” I tried not to but i couldnt resist watching her walk away to her shower.

About 45 min later after i had gotten in the shower and watched the colors of my shity day wash down the drain i returned to my room threw my glases on the night stans and went straight to sleep feeling unusually tired. At some point during the night I remember waking, or atleast it was sort of an awake some kind of dream/reality like i was awake and dreaming. I just remember this beautiful being on me and these wonderful sesations.......what was she doing was she fucking me??? It was like i was never being allowed to focus on her face.

The next morning i woke up with a start it was like I could feel more energy more life more something running through me. I jumped out of bed litarally from a laying down position just jumped up and out. I was looking out the window when i relized it i didnt have my glasses on and i could see perfect.Looking around my room I caught my refelction in the mirror first i relized i was about 2 inches taller next I almost had a heart attack. My body was buff, my abs were a perfect six pack and my pecs were hard as rock. My biceps were huge , my legs everything were just buff.

I headed down for breakfast looking happier then i probabbly ever had before. Though i decided i would just keep all this to my self for now.I sat down at the table in front of my birthday presents.

WOW he looks hot, hes my brother i can’t think of him like that i heard this like someone said it though i was looking at my sister and she had said nothing. Some how i knew it was coming from her i just didn’t know how it was like i could here her thoughts.

“Hey Alex, hows it feel to be 18?” Madison with a smile.

“oh it feels........really great” I said this with a laugh to my self.

My mom came in at this setting down breakfast.” Hey hunny you ready to open your presents? Where are your glasses?”

“Of course I am,” I hadnt thought about that, “oh i just forgot to put them on” Suprisingly she accpeted that obviously bullshited answer. She was Diffinatly acting funny.

I opened my presents slowly b/c it was my favorite part of my birthday........well usually anyway. I had gotten a portable cd player, a computer game, and some underwear ( of course). All that was left was a little box opening the box i found a not telling me to go to the driveway. My eyes jumped and i ran outside and discovered way more than i had been hoping for. Sitting in the driveway was a new red Mustang convertable.” Oh my god mom this is so amazing!!!”

“So does that mean you like it?”

“Like it?? I love it !!!!” About five mintues later i was tearing out of the driveway to school . I had to be going atleast 60 down a residential street when i saw red and blue lights flashing in my rear view mirror. “Oh shit” I was only a couple blocks from my house and i was already getting a ticket.

The Police Women was getting out of her car and walking over when i noticed how gorgeouse she was. She hadd on the normal blue police unifrom but she made it very very sexy. She had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail underneath her poice cap. She had a great figure probabbly c cup breast.

She walked up to my window and peered inside.Then the same thing that had happened with madison happened with her, Too bad i got to give this guy a ticket he pretty hot. This time i knew it I was diffinatly hearing her thoughts i dont know how or why but i was. Of course I had also gained 2 inches and ripped buff body over night.

“Sir do you relize you were goiong 70 in 35 mile an hour area”

Inside my head i was just screaming at her “GO BACK TO YOUR CAR!!!!” The odd thing was as soon as i did this she started to turn around and walk back to her car. Sizing up the situation in my head i told her to stop. Immediatly she did. Now I sat in my car soaking in what was going. Had i really grown immense muscles the ability to hear thoughts as well as to control people all in one night, no no it was if these powers were growing not just there.

So whether or not i believed it or not i decided i would take advantage of it.” Officer come back to me.” She returned to the side of the car.“whats your name” though before she could say i already knew it was Janet. I decided to test my control a little bit and see hat i could do. “Janet you are going to let me control you, you will do whatever I say and will let me do what ever i want to you in fact me controlling you turns you on. Do you understand.”

“yes”

“ Come closer to me and unbutton your shirt all the way.” She walked closer as i opened the door and slowly began to unbotton her shirt. She exposed her gor geous breast underneath a white lace bra.” Now slowly unzip your pants and pull them off” she did this and un covered her white lace thong and her dark tanned legs. I pulled off her shirt but lefts her hat on. “Now unzipp my pants and take my cock.”

“ Yes,sir”

She did exactly as i asked then immediatly started to suck on my cock. I wasnt sure if she wanted to without my power or it was just her habit but i wasnt aobut to object. When i approached climax i stoped her and told her to take off her bra and thong. I then took off all my clothes and brought her into the car with me. This was the only time when a mustang wasnt very handy though i kinda liked the tight fit. She gently lowered herslef on to my cock and began to moan as she did apparently she was getting very turned on.

I could feel her warm soft tight pussy closing all around my cock. She screamed in pleasure as she rocked up and down on me(luckily i had the top up so neighbors who happened to be home could only wonder). As she screamed I began to suck on her nipples as we both approached i climax. I started to nibble on her nipple and in one violent explosion we both had our orgasms.

I sent Janet on back to her car with no memory but I had a feeling she would be in a much better mood. I got back in my car and felt sort of bad about what i had done then i relized i would never have to worry about tickets again I threw down the peddle and felt much better.

I was pulling into the parking lot at school when I saw Jake Jackson in a brand new mustang as well though his wasnt a convertable. He looked jealouise pissed of as i drove by. Jake was the “most popular guy in school”. He had been constanly harassing me since 6th grade. I had a feeling he would not be messing with me today.

“ Hey pussy nice car whose dick did you suck to get it”, he said walking up next to my locker.

“ Actually i got it as a bithday present but you know i did drive by the car dealer today and could have sworn i saw you inside handing out blow jobs.” This was the first time i ever talked back to him I didnt exactly know why but i felt like today there was no way he cold hurt me. He swung and some how completly missed. I had dodged it faster than i had ever moved before its almost like his swings were in slow motion.

“Jake leave him alone!” Stacy’s sweet voice interupted the noise of the growing crowd easily and forced Jake to stop in the middle of a swing. Stacy was wearing tight blue jeans and a blue blouse with a white low cut spaghetti strap shirt underneath. Her long blonde hair made her green eyes look very sexy. Stacy was Jake’s girlfriend and was always opposed to his torturing of me.She had saved me many times but today would not be one of those days.“Jake leave him alone.”

“No way stacy not this time.” He swung again and again each time looking more confused. I luaghed he swung one more with all his strenght.I caught it and in one punch i had sent him flying into a locker where before he had even had time to fall t othe ground i had caught him by the neck.As i held him high above the others heads he looked very afraid .

Jake” I said his name as if i spit it,“You will leave me alone or you will be hurt very badly.” It was like I wasnt even saying it I couldnt believe how much i had changed. Apparently along with my other abilities i was a hundred times faster stronger and agile.

By this time Jake looked very afraid adn the noise behind me had become a hush. I decided to use another of my abilities make everyone think that nothing odd at all had happened.For Jake I left a little message inside his head that would make him very afraid of me,I dropped him and left for my English class. As I walked up the door my english teacher looked on at me with an odd kind of satisfaction.

My teacher and i had never gotten along I had always insisted to my friends that she was evil.Most people do think that about thier english teacher but i was seriouse i felt something empty adn just evil whenever i was around her. Its very possible that my friends didnt believe becouse they were blinded by the fact that she was beautiful. Long dark hair perfect figure and just plain gorgous but i never saw this though not at all. Right now she was looking at me very oddly and i was wondring if it was b/c she had just seen that fight but no that wasnt it.

I sat down at my desk and noticed stacy and her friend Charisa were looking at me actually they were checking me out. Charisa was clack with light brown skin and sexy long black hair she had a great ass expecially in the red skirt she had on right now and her tits looked great in the low cut black shirt she had on. This gave me and idea to test my new powers of controlling people and have alot of fun.

First i sent a message to Stacy and Charisa that i was turning them on alot and that they both ere getting very horny. To the rest of the class I sent them home what the hey i didnt really care later i would make all the principals just count them as here. Personally i saw it as just being a nice guy. Then for the evil Miss Kara Hutcherson I sent her a message to sit and forget about class and if she saw me stacy and charisa doing nething it would just turn her on, though it felt kinda funny when I put these commands in her head oh well.

The class was empty and now i decided on the rest of the commands for tacy and charisa. They were both to be so turned on by me and by each other that they would decide to make love to me and have alot of fun with each other all of this to help please me. I know had the sexiest girls in my class wanting me badly.

Charisa was the first to stand up she got up and walked over to stacy " Stacy Alex sure is looking really sexy today isnt he?”

“Hmmm ya he diffinatly is you know so are you Charisa” they both said this loud enough for me to hear.Stacy began to look back and forth btween me and charisa licking her lips. She got up and walked over to my desk adn stood right in front of me.“Alex do you think im as sexy as i think you are.” Charisa stood up and walkd over to stacy lifting up her shirt just enough to show stacy’s silver belly button ring.

“Oh ya I think you both are.” Charisa undid the top button of Stacy’s pants and unzipped it enough to slide her hand into pants and rub stacy’s pussy.Stacy instantly grew a huge smile across her face.

“ Oh alex,” Charisa moved her free hand up stacy’s shirt and began playing with her nipples,” do you think you could get this tight skirt off my hands are full.” She smiled seductively as I reached around her and unzipped the back of her skirt letting it fall to the floor and expose her red string thong. " Oh thats so much better .” she stopped what she was doing and slipped off she shirt showing a matching red bra.

Stacy was now very horny and unbuttoned her shirt and slipped off everthing untill sh had exposed her sexy blue laced bra and gorous breast. " Alex could you help me out of these jeans they are always so hard to get off.” She said this with a sexy pouty face.I pulled her jeans down slightly running my hands along her ass and thighs sending chills up Stacy’s body. Charisa had now undid Stacy’s bra and her own and was messagiing stacy’s tits.

“Stacy go lie down on the floor, Charisa why dont you take off your thong and sit on stacy’s face and let her eat you.” They both did as i said, I looked over at Miss Hutcherson to see that she had lifted up her black skirt and was now rubbing her own pussy, I hated the bitch but this still excited me.

I returned to see stacy furiosly eating away at Charisa. I striped away the thong that stacy had been wearing and began to eat her out. Through stacy’s muffled moans and Charisa’s Loud screams i decided that we should change positions. I layed Charisa on the floor to start eating Stacy and began to fuck Charisa. I felt so good inside her and eventually we both had huge orgasms. So of course now Stacy was back on the licking on Charisa cleaning her pussy from our fuck then it was stacy’s turn for a fuck.

Charisa had felt good but stacy was amazing the whole time i tweaked her nipples and felt the ecstacy of her warm cunt surrounding my cock.inside Stacy through the whole time i could hear her own ecstacy inside her head. We both erupted in violent orgasms.

Afterwards I sat down to let Stacy suck the jiuces off my cock and have her own pussy licked clean by Charisa. I had them both dress and decided to let them remember what we did and be greatly turned on everytime they saw me, but i put in a mental block to never let ethier of them talk about it. I could tell how much they had both enjoyed it so i decided to give them both a present. I left a strong attraction betwen them so they would always be able to pleasure each other when they wanted to.

I didnt expecialy want to go to class after this so I left commads for all my teachers to think that i was there and give me hundreds on all the work that i missed. This was diffinatly turning out to be the best day I had ever had.

Chapter 2

Every minute that passes its like i have more and more power i could feel it growing inside. I walked out in the parking lot from my little session with Stacy and Charisa trying to figure out how to test my strength that is when i noticed all the cars in the parking lot.Theres no way i could lift one of those though, or is there i had been having a very unusual day. “Well I guess it wouldnt hurt to try.”

I walked to a pos old car and bent my knees and wrapped my hands around the bumper tightly preparing for a tough battle to get this thing up, but to my surprise I barely had to try that hard before i had lifted the entire car a foot off the ground.

“Oh my god this is amazing,” I picked up a car like it was nothing, how was this all possible. I pulled the keys out of my pocket and decided a little driving would clear my head. I got inside my brand new mustang enjoying the fresh smell of leather and drove out of the parking lot and down the street passing my local grocery store. “Hey I’ll go buy a slushy that always helps me think.” I walked into the super market and noticed it was unsually quite even for this time of day.

“Hey you yeah that just walked in get on your knees now!” A man that was apparently robbing the bank branch of the super market was now pointing his gun straight at me.“Get down now.” In my head i know i should be scared right now but for some reason the only i wasnt at all worried, my only real worry was for the other people inside.

“Buddy look just put the gun down you can’t need the money this bad.” He stepped a little closer trying to look intimidating but failing and thats when it hit me. This was the jerk who had made me look like an ass the other day on the street.

“Screw you man!” He raised his gun and fired off 5 shots dead striaght at me. I jumped expecting to feel extreme pain but relixed i wasnt hurt at all I had just barely felt 5 things hit me. He shot 3 more and this time I caught all three.“What are you.”

Before he could say nething else I was behind him and had him pinned to a wall. Inside his head I searched I discovered i could read his brain just like a book. I cycled through his memories like a roladex and inside his head it was just like i turned off a switch, and then he fell to the floor. He would wake up in about 2 hours.

I turned to leave the store before anyone could recognize me but just as I did a women at the sale counter screamed “Look out!” I turned to see a man running out from behind a hidden corner of the bank . He fired twice at the women at the counter. I ran with an outstretched hand all-the-while screaming inside my head for the bullets to stop. I found I was fast enough to ruin in front of the women to stop the bullet but there was no need just beyond my finger tips the bullets had stopped all on thier own, no not on thier own I had stopped them. They sat frozen in air, i relaxed my mind and they fell to the floor.

The second robber met the same fate as the first and I left the people in the store, they all knew what had happened but thanks to me none of them could remember my face. I drove around through town untill 4:00 feeling happier than i ever had before. I came through the front door damp from the rain that began as I got out of the car.

My mom was sitting in her favorite chair reading a book. She was still wearing a black dress from work and from the position she was in curled in her chair, her legs were open just wide enough to see her smooth inner thigh straight up to a red thong. “Hi honey, how was your day”, She had a mischeavious smile.

She surprised me and I thought she had almost caught me looking up her skirt. “Oh i had a very good day, how was the office today anymore big clients?” My mom was a lawyer at her own law firm which was the most prosperous in our city.

“Not anything special, did your mustang drive well?”

“ Haha oh yeah it was great.” Just then the front door opened again and Madison came through the door wearing her cheerling outfit. She put away her umbrella.

“ Practice got rained out.” Oh wow Alex’s shirt is wet and all tight, he looks fine. Oh my gosh what am I saying hes my brother, but he really does look hot. This really surprised me but in a wierd ,I know i shouldnt be thinking this way, it turned me on too. I decided to see what if I could turn her on more.

“ Hey Madison, how was your day,” I reached and put my arm around her and pulled her in and gave her a tight hug,” Thanks for helping mom pick out my car.” She very willingly wrapped her arms around me tightly. I could feel her getting more turned on. She had on her tiny cheerleader skirt which made her legs and butt look so good. Then she had on a collared shirt that buttoned down to mid chest and had a small picture of our mascot in the corner. Our school colors were black and gold so her skirt was black and gold and her shirt was black.

Now that she was getting more turned on I started to put fantasies of her and myself inside her head. She rejected at first but then slowly and reluctantly started to enjoy them.” Oh it was uh fine,” her voice started to shake and I could feel how excited she was getting,” um i think im gonna go upstairs for awhile.” I knew exactly why she was going up stairs.

I went and gave my mother a big hug and a kiss ,on the lips becouse i just couldnt resist, to thank her again for my present. After that i was upstairs outside madison’s room. She hadnt taken the time to close the door completely and i was able to peek in.

She had already taken off whatever those things cheerleaders wear under thier skirt are called and had exposed a sexy white thong and oh god the best ass. Madison was rubbing softly on her pussy just outside of her thong. Her other hand had drifted slowly up her shirt and was messaging her nipples. “Oh GOD, Alex! Alex!” That was all I could make out in between her moans. I could feel her mind and new that I would welcome if I came in.

I walked behind her where she stood and whispered in her ear,” were you calling for me?” She jumped a little,” Its ok.” With one hand I moved my hand slowly up her soft inner thigh and with the other I moved slowly down from the tip of her belly button down. I kept moving from her thigh up running my hand lightly aross her cute ass untill I reached her bra. I began to message her nipples as my other hand slipped further down across and under her skirt. I rubbed her cunt slowly and then entered through the top of her thong and felt my fingers running smoothly in between her soft lips.

She swayed with my touch each second growing more and more excited.In a flash she had stripped off her shirt and ripped her bra right off. She brought my hands back to her breaest rub softly while she removed her thong giving better access to her cunt.

I sat her on top of the bed after stripping off my own shirt and stared amazed at her cute young pussy. Her bush was a light brown that you could barely see. I slowly began to lick her pussy from the clitoris down making her moan with every lick. She screamed and moaned louder and louder as a slid my tongue between the lips of her pussy slowly over and over up and down her cunt. She arched her back and pushed my head into her pussy and squezzing my head with her legs all the while moaning and screaming my name.

She came in my mouth with a glass shattering scream, then a long sries of moans. A second later she sat up and kissed me full on the mouth sneaking her tongue across my lips savoring every taste. I moved my hands along the edge of skirt feeling her smooth skin. She bent over and whispered in my ear,” I dont know why Im doing this I know it is wrong but it just feels so good and I just can’t stop myself.” She kissed me one more time even harder and with more passion then threw me down on the bed and unzipped my pants and stripped me of them and my boxers releasing my erect cock into her mouth.

She wrapped her tongue around me cock head over and over again sending shocks of pleasure to every end of my body. I shuttered trying to resist a gigantic orgasm builing itself. She licked my erect member from the bottom up to the top slowly and seductivly. “How does that feel,” she looked up at me with a cute innocent smile on her face,” Ive never done this before.”

“Are you serious this is amazing!”

“Hehe,” she giggled as she started to sit up.

“What don’t stop,” She smiled and winked at me and then continued to slowly mount herself on my cock. The feeling of her slowly wrapping her tight young pussy around my cock was enough to give me a orgasm righ there but holding it was worth it when she slowly began rocking up and down on my cock.

“ Oh god Alex this feels so perfect,” this was what i made out of all her moans. I messaged her breast slowly speeding with her the harder she rode my cock. She was screaming and moaning rocking harder and harder on my cock her skirt fliying up and down and every second her tight pussy ingulfing my cock with ectasy. Her small young breast bounced with the rest of her body building up more and more untill we both moaned in pleasure with amazing orgasms.

She collapsed on my chest and we both laid there holding each other and kissing each other softly. “Wow that was amazing Alex.” We kissed each other one last time and got up and dressed. Madison slid on ther her thong and bra slowly still enjoying me watching her body. then but on a robe and went to her bathroom to take a shower.

After she went into her bathroom which was connected to her room I heard a noise just outside of her door. Then a second later I heard the middle step on the stairs which always creeks. Thats when i relized what must have happened my mom had been watching us through a crack in the door. Though I wsnt that surprised becouse we had been awefully loud but why hadn’t she tried to stop us.

Chapter 3

I followed out the door and down the stairs when I entered the living room my mom was back in her chair reading. Though now two of the top buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned and her hair was a little frizzled she looked like.....she had just been masturbaiting. Haha my own mom had been masturbaiting to me and Madison. I tried to see what she was thinking but for some reason I couldn’t. Then I decided to have a little bit of fun with her inside my mind I sent a command for her to unbotton 3 more buttons of her blouse.

Though instead she completely unbottoned her shirt and let it fall to the floor. I almost feel over in surprise " is this what you were after hunny”.

“Wha.... whats going on??”

“ Well hunny i know what you were expecting to happen and im about to explain to you why you have all your new abilities and why that did not work on me.” I just stood there in amazment. " Well 18 years and 9 months ago I was in a field behind your grandparents house and there was a bright light and then there was a man and this man told me somethings.” She turned to look at me, I was still in shock but came out of it relizing that she still didnt have a shirt on. Her breast were gorgeous inside of the lacey red bra she had on. I would have been enjoying this alot more if it werent for the fact that I could sense what she was telling me was alot more important.

“ He told me to call him Alex.” I continued to stand in silence. " I asked him if he was an alien and he told me he was from another demension a higher one.”

“ Another demension?” I asked.

“Yes he said I had been chosen to give birth to two children who would be the saviors of earth. He told me that my children will have to face a threat that no other person on earth has ever had to face before. Alex told me that my children would be bestowed powers beyond anyother human. He told me that I also would have abilities of the mind beyond that of another human.”

“Thats why I couldnt hear your thoughts or control your mind you have gifts like mine.”

“ Well yes and no my gifts are just to control minds and hear thoughts, and I believe I as just given those to protect you and your sister

“ So these powers begin when you become 18?” I questioned.

“Yes when that man gave the abilities I have to me he did it by kissing me and told me thats how it would be passed to you and your sister on your 18th birthdays.”

“That was you last night the one that wouldnt let me see you. You didn’t just kiss me though did you?”

“I know Im sorry I just couldnt help myself...”

“It’s ok mom really trust me its ok,” I reasured her and kissed her, " who exactly am I saving the earth from mom?”

“ Hunny thats what I have been afraid of everyday since you were born.” I looked in my mothers eyes and knew that there was a very real fear there and that what ever this was whatever I had to face it was very real.

Suddenly I Heard a long moaning like a clock winding down, " What is that mom?” but she didnt answer i looked at her and it was if she was frozen. I ran to where she was standing,” MOM, MOM are you ok??”

“She will be fine.” It was a womens voice, I spun to see who it was only to find a slit of light coming from what looked to be a tear in the middle of air. Like someone had just come along and ripped a big whole in reality and now light was powering through. Slowly emerging from this was a women. She was wearing a white cloth top that cut low ,showing the most beautiful breast, and clung tight to her body.After that she had a gorgeous flat sexy stomache leading to a white cloth skirt that fell from her hips to the floor. She had thick long beautiful blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Around her neck was a beatuiful 6 point star just like you might see twinkiling in the sky. As she emerged from a sheet of light the only word to decribe her was “angel”.

“ No Alex I am not an angel,” I was almost surprised that she could my thoughts but some how i knew she could already. “My name is Alicia I am from another demension than your own and I have been sent to you to be your guide.”

Her voice soft and I knew that I should trust her “Who Do I have to save the earth from?”

“ The Dominance, they are an advanced race chewing there way through the Galaxy and my people have decided they must be stopped.”

“What why do they want Earth I mean what did we do to them and who are your people.”

“Simply for power, the Dominance just wants power. My people like i have said are from another demension we are in charge of protecting your planet from the like of the Dominance. You see there are very few planets who trully have the potential to become something that can expand past what they are. You and your people have more potential than any people ever have. That is why you are protected.” She had a look of hope as she told me this.

“ How can I stop a whole race of super advanced people?”

“ Your mother was chosen all those many years ago to give birth to you. Your body has abilities beyond that of anyone else in the universe and your sister’s will be close to yours but not near as powerful. Also, you will not be completly alone in this you will be met by other warriors for your planet like yourself. You must understand how important you are You will lead them.”

“What about my sister?”

“She will teach them to follow to follow you.”

“So we are like Superheros.”

“Haha yes you are very much like superheroes. Does that mean you accept you destiny?”

I sat for along moment tittering the thought in my mind that I could very well be killed in this but if I didnt all mankind would be detroyed. " Yes I accept it.”

“ Good now for your bravery you can receive this.” She held out her palm and in the center lay a black ball. " Touch this its ok it is completely safe.

I reached out and with two finger touched the ball. The ball slowly became a black liquid that crawled up my fingers and my arms and gaining speed began to cover my intire body in the black liquid.

“ See how,” She gestured to the nearby mirror. I walked to it and look in it to fint that the flat liquid had in fact formed a suit around my body. It covered every inch of my body accept on my face it came to an inch above my brow and covered the area around my eyes allowing me to see and down my face to the tip of my nose and an area around my mouth. " You look very nice.” She walked to me and placed her hand in the middle of my chest and then somethin happened.

All in a rush the suit suddenly changed it completley sucked itself to my body and i could suddenly feel smell hear seeeverything better. Also in the middle of my chest the was a blazing star just like that around Alicia’s neck though it was bigger.

“Now you are ready to begin your training.”

“ My training?“She hadn’t said anythin about that.

“Yes, it will be a more earth years untill the dominance arrives. This will allow your sister to mature and will allow you to train.”

“How am I supppose to do that?”

“What was it you said earlier......oh yes, Alex go be a Superhero. Not to mention the Dominance already has a person here to in their own words ’ ready the planet for arrival’ “, she said this last part with a little hesitation.

“What you mean there is an alien here?? On earth?”

“Yes though she looks just like a normal person a a matter of fact I believe you know her.”

I knew who she meant before she even said that I did,” Miss Hutcherson”.

“Do not worry you can protect yourself. Your Suit it will protect you from meental attacks as well as any of the Dominance’s weapons she may wield. All the new abilities you have been given are multiplied as well as your senses. That suit is now just as much apart of you as your skin. If you need just call upon it. Now you must go to your school you are needed there.”

“Does she have abilities like me?”

“She has some abilities but not like yours, the deeper you tap into your powers and use them and let them grow you will discover no person in the universe trully has your power. You can defeat this women now go show the earth its newest hero.”

With that she left trough the tear in reality and time started again. I blinked several times making sure that i hadnt just woken up from a dream and looked at my mother who was now standing is shock apparently confused as to how I suddenly got this suit. " Don’t worry Mom I’ll explain it all later,” I said this as I was running toward the door. I started to get in to my car when I had anoter idea. I focused my mind and used my new found telekenisis to push my self in to the air. I slide up into the air with so little effort and I was flying just as easy as I could walk. I soon discovered I could use my mind to fly through air faster than I could ever walk or even drive.

In no time at all I was at the school, my suit allowed me to hear everything inside. There were 3 people inside, I could hear three breaths and even three heartbeats and one tapping fingernail. I followed it to Miss Hutcherson’s room where I found them. Stacy and Charisa were sitting on the ground on all four wearing nothing but there bra and panties and they both also had a collar and leash leading up to Miss Hutcherson’s hand.

“Mr. Alex Ryan it is so very nice of you to join us,” I scowled at her with a hatred like I had never felt before,” oh whats wrong don’t you like your friends.” She was wearing a suit like mine but red with a black symbol in the center. The symbol looked like the swords crossed making and X, but the shapes of the swords werent like that of any swords I had ever seen before. Her suit had a glossy look to it like mine and was skin skin tight like mine. Though I knew it wasn’t like mine, I could feel her power it was like a new sense I had just like you would smell or hear I could feel her power as well as Stacy and Charisa and even my own.

“ Let them go they have nothing to do with this.” I commanded her but knew should wouldn’t listen.

“ Shut your mouth human I have far more power than you could dream of.” She was powerful I could feel it though I knew that it was nothing like she believed. “You and these two here had alot of fun today didn’t you, I normally wouldn’t have gone on letting you think you could control me but I did enjoy watching you.”

“Kara I won’t play this game with you let them go.”

“Why don’t you call me the Dominatress your friends did and you can not tell me what to do. I know you have been givin powers but I will not let you continue to think you can undermine me, The 3rd most powerful of the Dinchian race the rulers of the Galctic Dominance!” She threw a strong blast of telekenitic power I assume was meant to knock me against the wall though I shrugged it off and continued to issue my own blast of telekenisis sending her into the next room.

She stood and walked back to the room she had been flung from, limping and trying to hold herself up. " You fool,” Her voice was low and full of hate,” I don’t know how you became this powerful but I will be back and I will be more powerful. It is only a matter of time before you and this disgusting planet are finshed.”

“This planet you speak of is my home, and I suggest you run.” With that I picked her up with my mind and hurled her threw the roof with all my might knowing that she could fly just as I did.

I walked to Stacy and Charisa and undid thier collars and pulled them out of a state of complete obedience to Kara which she had obviously placed them under. I searched thier mind to see what they had been through. Mostly all Kara had done was use them to pleasure herself and whether or not it had something to do with the “organization” she belonged to she was diffinatly dominating to these two girls. They both had sores around thier wrists where thy had been tied and thier asses were bruised from spankings. Upon seeing this I knew that if she didnt listen to the advice I gave her and I ever saw her again she would not come away from it so easily.

They had both seen what had happened but it took them a few moments to completely shake off the effects of Kara’s (or The Dominatress’s) mind control. " Are you two ok.” I said.

“ Oh ya I think Im ok,” Charisa said this looking like she might pass out.

“ Um ya I think Im ok too are you hurt?” Stacy looked up at me.

“ Yes Im fine but I have to be to leave now, are you sure you two will be ok.”

“ Yeah we are fine but how did you do all that?”

“Don’t worry about that now your still to weak.” I stood up to leave hen she sat up and took my hand.

“ Wait what’s your name?”

It hadn’t occured to me tell right then that she had no idea who I was. I also knew I couldn’t let anyone know who was for my families sake but what do I tell her. Then it occured to me if Im going to be a super hero I should have a name but what.....then it hit me " call me Savior.”

She smiled at me " Well then Savior thank you for saving my life.”

With that I walked out of the room and out of the school it the bright sunlight and was about to head for home when I heard gunshots and a women’s scream coming from the distant skyline of the big city. “Hmm... sounds like someone needs a little help.”

End of part 1