The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note:

This is the sequel of a short story I posted here some weeks ago. Although it brings the story to a proper end, there might be room for another sequel...

Any resemblance with any real persons, places and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t try any of this!

I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement (due to the fact that English is not my native language), questions or maybe even ideas for a sequel: !

* * *

Scent of Abulia—Part 2

“No, let me go!” Patrick shouted as he woke up. But he instantly fell silent as he realized that something had changed. He was not naked anymore, instead he wore the silver latex suit with the built-in condom Frank had showed him, “What happened? What have you done to me?”

“Just calm down,” Frank said and explained that three weeks had gone by, that Patrick had been put under the mc spray and that he had handed everything over to Frank, his research data, his calculations, even his wife Trish. After that, Frank had used Patrick to sell the technique to the military. At an army test site Patrick had been dressed in a black full-body suit made of Lycra(R) and Kevlar(R) fibres. The suit had fit Patrick like a glove and had covered him from neck to toe. Together with combat boots, a kind of bullet-proof jockstrap, a robust flak jacket, a belt with two heavy handguns, robust gloves and a full face helmet Frank had made the perfect soldier out of Patrick. He had fought some of the army’s elite fighters ... and had won.

“What? Man, I did not invent this spray so that you could make a lethal weapon out of it. Frank, you can still make it right. Don’t accept whatever the military will offer you. Come on, don’t give them something to literally convert people into obedient soldiers or ... even make enemy troops attact their own people. Don’t be so stupid, man!” Patrick tried to appeal.

“Oh shut up and spare me that sermon! In about five minutes will be my obedient slave, permanently. I invented a suit that automatically enriches your breathable air with the mc spray whenever necessary... I just want you to have one last look at your wife who is the first to wear this new suit,” Frank said rather condescendingly and opened the door. A woman entered. She wore a silver latex catsuit from her chin downwards. It fit perfectly without any folds, except for a vertical one on her crotch and between her ass cheeks to grant access to her pussy and anus. Additionally she wore silver knee-high boots that matched the silver of the suit perfectly. Patrick looked at her: it was Trish. He recognized her bright blue eyes, her pretty face and her long auburn hair. But he knew, that this wasn’t his wife any longer. This was Frank’s newest toy, his personal rubber slave, because Trish had that dull look in her eyes the mc spray caused. That damn spray HE had invented! Patrick sighed and looked at her woefully. But what was that? Obviously Frank had changed her body as well. The last time Patrick had seen Trish she had cup size A to B, this was about D.

“What have you done to her, ferret face!?!” Patrick shouted at Frank.

“Hey, no need to get offensive!” Frank shouted back, then he looked over at Trish and said to her calmly: “My Dear, would you please tell Patrick that this was not nice of him.”

“Yes, Master!” Trish said unemotively, went over to Patrick and slapped him in the face: “Don’t you dare calling our Master something like that again.”

“Trish, Trish, please listen to me. You have to ... you ...” but then Patrick gave it up. He knew Trish had no choice, she wouldn’t listen to him because Frank had her under control.

“The only thing I have to is to obey my Master,” Trish just said and walked back to Frank. He took a mask with two tubes on the inside, inserted them into Trish’s nostrils very slowly and then pulled the mask over her head. He fitted it and pulled Trish’s long auburn hair through a slit on the top. Finally he glued the mask to the suit and put a small silver corset around Trish’s neck. On each side of the corset there were two little gas containers that were then connected to the tubes that went—covered by the mask—directly through Trish’s nostrils into her trachea. Trish was now clad in shiny silver latex all over with the mask somehow imitating her human face. And she could still open her mouth and still had her natural hair—as a ponytail. Frank ordered her to say something and as she spoke, her thick silver lips moved as if they were her natural ones. Then Frank ordered her to get on her knees and stimulate him orally. Trish did not hesitate and went down in front of Frank, unzipped his pants and massaged his dick for some moments. Then she put her thick silver lips slowly over his erect member and sucked it until he came. Afterwards she was ordered to stand in one corner of the room and wait for further instructions. Trish licked her latex lips clean and obeyed at once, without hesitation, without opposition, without thinking. When she reached the corner one could hear a slight fizzling from the gas containers that excreted a bit of the mc gas into Trish’s lungs.

In the meantime Patrick had abandoned every hope to get out of this. Frank had won. He had his wife, he had the formula, he had him. He would now put him under the mc spray permanently and everything would be lost. But Patrick would be together with Trish again ... somehow at least. Frank had already put an inhalation mask on Patrick’s face. Now he took one of the metal bottles out of the shelf and tried to connect it to the inhaler. But then it slipped from Frank’s hands, fell down and burst when it hit the ground. Quickly the whole room filled with the mc spray...

The next early morning Anna, Frank’s and Mara’s neighbour needed some eggs and so she went over to ask Mara if she could borrow her some. When she entered the house via the terrace door she could neither hear nor see someone inside.

“Mara? ... Frank? ... Anybody here?” she shouted, but nothing happened. So she went into the kitchen. She wanted to take just two eggs and leave Mara a message. Anna opened the fridge, but there were no eggs inside. So she decided to go to the cellar, maybe there she’d find some. Anna opened the door and took some steps downwards. Suddenly she heard a strange sound. It came from one of the rooms. Anna went after the sound and opened a door. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Somebody was jogging on a running machine ... in a black inflated rubber suit with hoses attached to it. Anna shook her head and went into the next room. The sight was even stranger. One man was strapped to a chair and had an inhalation mask on his face. He looked straight up against the ceiling with open eyes and did not move an inch. Then a woman with large breasts, just like the man dressed in silver latex but with an additional hood, stood in one corner and did not move as well. And then she spotted Frank, standing in the middle of the room. He did not wear latex, but he had also this dull straightahead look in his eyes like the man on the chair. Anna waived with her hand in front of his face. Nothing happened.

“Frank?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress?” Frank said without moving his body. Anna jumped back. What did he say to her? Mistress? And in which way he said that... “What’s going on here?” Anna mumbled to herself.

“Yesterday I tried to complete that slave’s conversion process. Whilst doing that I accidentally dropped one of the containers. So the mind control spray emerged and filled the whole room. I am now completely will-less as well,” Frank answered instantly. Anna couldn’t believe all that. She went over to a chair and sat down for a moment. Then she addressed the man on the chair and asked him who he was and why he was there. And Patrick answered her questions at once.

“And you?” she asked the silver woman.

“My name is Trish. I am at your disposal. I am completely transformed.”

“And why is that? Why are you at my disposal?” Anna asked.

“After yesterday’s incident there was no person with a free will left. So we will obey to the first command we receive and we will obey only that person until being ordered otherwise,” the silver woman replied.

“OK, ... OK. Wow... Frank, is that woman on the running machine Mara?” Anna addressed Frank.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“How long has she been in that state?”

“About 11 hours, Mistress.”

Anna jumped out of the room and switched off the running machine. She peeled Mara out of that suit. Mara was sweaty all over and shivered, but she did not complain. With the same dull look in her eyes she stood in front of Anna. Anna took Mara with her in the other room and let Frank explain to her what had happened.

“Then I will also obey your every command, Mistress,” Mara just answered and looked at Anna.

“Yes, of course,...” Anna sighed and walked over to the storage rack, “but I think you all should get dressed properly at first.”

Anna waited in Frank’s and Mara’s living room as the four slaves entered. They took position in a perfectly straight row in front of Anna and waited to be given new orders. All of them now wore the silver rubber suit with the silver mask and the neck corset. While Mara’s and Trish’s suits had, of course, the access slit in the crotch area, Frank’s and Patrick’s suits had a built-in condom. And the male slaves had a bald silver head, Trish and Mara wore their hair as a ponytail emerging from the rubberized head. But there was another difference: Anna forgot to order Frank, Mara and Patrick to attach the small gas containers to their neck corsets. No one had told her about their purpose... and she had not asked. Anna stood up and took a closer look at the four.

“Good, you all look very nice, very hot to put it bluntly,” Anna said.

“Thank you Mistress. We just follow your orders,” the slaves said in perfect unison.

“That sounds fine to me. OK, then walk over to my premises. Frank and Patrick will do some gardening. You will dig up the beds where necessary and plant some new flowers. Mara and Trish will clean up the whole house. Execute!” Anna ordered and the slaves left the house. Anna—who had obviously taken a shine to being on control—went down into the cellar again and after some minutes she followed her slaves. When she entered her house she was delighted to see the two female slaves mopping the kitchen floor and dusting a sideboard in the living room. She ordered Trish to join her upstairs in 20 minutes and went into her bedroom.

Exactely 20 minutes later Trish entered the bedroom and found Anna sitting on the edge of her bed—wearing latex. Anna stood up. She had brought with her and put on a glaring red rubber catsuit that covered her from neck to toe but left her shaved pussy and her breasts open. Additionally she had put on a red-and-black rubber corset, black pumps and a black fishnet pantyhose that went up her long legs and under the corset. She had put on some make-up and wore her curly blonde hair down to her chin.

“Come here and kiss me!” Anna ordered.

Trish went over to her, moistened her lips and kissed Anna. At first Anna hesitated a bit but then she replied Trish’s kisses passionately. Anna let her hands slide over the slick silver rubber, over Trish’s thighs, her hip, her belly and finally her latex-clad breasts. Then she grabbed Trish’s hands and put them on her naked breasts.

“Please your mistress, Trish!” Anna whispered and Trish began massaging Anna’s erect nipples and breasts. They kissed again and Anna stroke Trish’s firm ass cheeks. Trish went on and finally put one of her hands through the fishnet pantyhose and on moaning Anna’s labia. She let a finger slide between them and stimulated Anna’s clit. Anna stopped kissing Trish and threw her head back. She almost screamed out loud and then she ordered Trish to lick her pussy. Anna lay down letting her lower legs hang down over the edge of the bed and spread her thighs. Trish instantly kneeled in front of her, struck out her tongue and let it slide into Anna’s wet pussy. Anna moaned loudly, see-sawed her head on the bed and fondled her own naked breasts. After some minutes she ordered Trish to take a large vibrator from her bedside table and stimulate her with that. Trish obeyed and inserted the whirring latex cock into Anna’s now dripping-wet pussy. Anna carved her fingers in her blanket and inhaled deeply. “Oh yeah ... go on ... yes ... please ...” Anna moaned. For a moment it was like the slave Trish had full control over her mistress. Finally Anna screamed out loud as she came and jerked her pelvis back and forth. When she opened her eyes again the other three slaves stood in front of her bed next to Trish.

“Why ... why are you here? I gave you ... gave you exact orders!” Anna uttered still enjoying the waves of pleasure floating through her whole body.

“We heard you screaming, Mistress. So we went up here to protect you,” Patrick answered.

“OK, I can understand that,” Anna said, got up from the bed and stood in front of Patrick, “but I’m fine. I feel rather great actually... But while you are here, I want you to get on your knees and suck Frank’s dick. Let’s see if you are really that obedient. So do it. Now!”

Patrick just nodded and kneeled in front of Frank. He moistened his lips and licked the bell-end of Frank’s erect cock. But as he tried to swallow it, Frank stepped back. Anna looked at him angrily.

“Why did you do that? Who ordered you to do that?”

But Frank did not answer, he just inhaled deeply and blinked several times. Then he shook his head, unclasped the neck corset, grabbed the hood in his neck and slowly tore it from the suit and off his head. Now Anna stepped back and looked at Frank. He still inhaled deeply and then wiped the sweat from his face.

“Anna? What did you do?” he asked.

“I ... I ... found you being already exposed to the ... to ... this gas or something. I ... well, I just made the most out of ... out of this situation,” Anna stuttered and tried to hide her naked breasts and pussy from his looks. Frank sighed and wanted to say that he could not let her get away with that. But as he walked over towards Anna, a hand was put on his left shoulder. Apparently the effect of the mc spray had stopped inside Patrick as well.

“Don’t you dare touching that woman!” he said to Frank and pulled him back. Frank did not hesitate and punched Patrick in his still latex-covered face. Patrick stumbled. Then a fight between the two men in silver rubber suits started. They pushed and hit each other. Anna couldn’t believe this. She started to cry and asked Trish who still stood in next to her calmly and not caring about the ongoing fight: “Why don’t they obey anymore?”

“Both of them had only been exposed to the mc spray for a rather short period of time. The effect is not permanent unless the spray is applied over again. Mara has been exposed to the spray for a very long period of time. The effect that makes her so obedient won’t stop for a few more days,” Trish explained.

“And you?”

“I have been provided with this special mask and a system that automatically sprays the necessary dose into my lungs. These containers will last for about one week.”

“You mean that spray is in there?” Anna asked, pointing at the small containers on her neck corset.

Trish confirmed that and in a desperate try Anna pulled one of the containers away from the necklace, put her finger on top of the opening so that the spray could not emerge and jumped between the fighting men who had demolished half of her bedroom in the meantime.

“Stop! Stop it or I will release the gas!” Anna screamed. Frank and Patrick stopped and let go off each other.

“Give that to me, Anna. You know me. I’d never do any harm to you. Please give me that container,” Frank appealed to her.

“Don’t listen to him. Did you see what’s in his cellar? He abuses that spray for just his interests. Please, give it to me. We’ll tell the police and everything will be fine,” Patrick said after having ripped the mask off his head as well. Anna looked at both of them and did not know what to do: “I ... I don’t know. I ...”

“Anna! Give that thing to me! Now! Or I will ...” Frank shouted at her being fed up to the back teeth.

“So...” Patrick asked astuciously, “What would you do otherwise? Would you even hurt her to get the container?”

“If I had to: yes!” Frank shouted back and jumped towards Anna.

But suddenly Mara who stood almost between them grabbed Frank by his throat. Frank stumbled and fell on the floor. Mara took one of his arms, pushed it on Frank’s back and knelt right on his spine. Frank screamed and shouted at Mara to let go of him. But that was all he could say, because Patrick took the container from Anna’s hands, held it in front of Frank’s face and opened it for a second. Instantly Frank grew silent and ‘relaxed’. Patrick stepped back and threw the container out of the window in the abandoned garden. ‘One thing you can count on is the protective instinct of a fully obedient slave’ he mumbled to himself. Then he cleared his throat, smiled at the still puzzled Anna and said: “Anyway... nice outfit!”

Some days later Trish and Patrick sat in Frank’s and Mara’s living room and watched TV. Both of them lay on a couch and Trish cuddled up to her husband. She kissed him and smiled. Then she looked over at the two slaves standing next to the couch. They wore maid outfits made of latex, consisting of ballet boots, black dresses with built-in hoods and long sleeves. Both of them had round breasts with erect nipples, but only one of them wore a ponytail coming out of the otherwise bald rubber-clad head.

“Maid F, get me something to drink!” Trish ordered. The bald maid just nodded and went into the kitchen. “I like that, having both of them as our maids. And Frank looks quite cute with those fake boobs in that outfit...”

“Oh yes,” Patrick—who had not yet told his wife that it was him who had used the spray on her in the first place—smiled, “he deserves it. But don’t get used to it. We’ll only do what I had offered him: we will just use the spray that is in stock down there, we won’t produce any. And let’s say about ten days before we run out of it, we will ‘wake up’ Mara and let her have some fun with him.”

Trish just nodded and after some moments she added: “And what about Anna?”

“Well, I explained to her that we would keep some of that spray. And if she went to the police or told somebody else, I would use the spray on her and make her walk across downtown ... naked, of course.”

“Wow. What did she say?”

“She said that she wouldn’t say a word. And she asked if she could come over eventually to be made a slave and to serve us for some hours. I think she liked the idea,” Patrick said and smiled.

“And what about the military?”

“Wenn, Frank won’t give anything to them. That’s for sure,” Patrick said and then he kissed his wife and tried to imagine what kind of latex underwear she had put on that day.

“Your cocktail, Mistress. Cosmopolitan, just as you like it, Mistress,” the slave said, put the glass on the table in front of them and stepped back next to his soon-to-be new mistress.

THE END ?