The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School Days

I’ll start off by telling you I’m honestly a nice guy most of the time. This story happened the day after I found out my girl friend of two years had fucked at least 18 other guys. Five of which serval times and 3 at the same time in the middle of a party last weekend when she was “sick”. I always knew I had the powers but since age five I stopped using them for anything major. You know little things. Like getting someone to walk over and grab you napkins or to pick up the trash on the ground. Nothing harming or immoral. Something just snapped in me that day. I liked it too.

Here’s the flash back of it.

Steaming in my car wanting to just get back at her. I had gotten to school early as normal to get my parking spot out of force of habit. Turning up the music I just think about all the times Crystal and me had had together. The talks, the cuddling, the great sex. Thinking of sex Cherie, a slut from my English class, started walking by my car. She is short tiny girl with medium sized tits that look great one her tiny frame. Her skirt stretched nicely over her heart shaped ass. In my angry/horny mood I decide to get some release. I push into her mind. It’s filled with the thoughts of going and giving her boyfriend a blowjob. I push a little bit. She turns around and walks up to my car and gets in.

“Hi honey.” She kisses me pressing her tits against me. In case your wondering I changed in her mind who I was. Now I’m her boyfriend. She slowly runs her small hand along my thighs and crotch. “Want your normal blowjob. I am soooo thirsty baby.” God I never knew how much of a kink she was. I simply nod as she unzips my pants with one hand and undoes the buttons on her blouse with the other. Her tits spill out and the pierced nipple bounce in front of me as she fishes my dick out.

“Wow honey I don’t think I have ever seen your dick look so long. I hope I can fit it all in.” she laps around my head as she pulls and twists her nipple rings. My hands float along her back and ass. Humming lightly she put the entire head into her mouth. She moves up a little closer and warps her tits around the base of my dick holding onto just the nipple rings. I put my hand between her legs and she starts humping it. With a pop she let my dick out of her mouth.

“Oh god honey if we didn’t have school I would be riding you so hard right now.” she barley moans out as she pumps me with her tits and grinds her pussy against me. She goes back to sucking my dick with a fervor I have never felt. Its obvious she loves doing this. I feel myself growing closer when she rubs her nipples and prieceings along my balls and twirls her tongue all over my dick head. I groans and she plunges my dick deep into the back of her throat and hums loudly causing me to lose control and cum down her throat.

A moment passes as she slurps me clean.” Thank love I needed that. See you in art babe, hold these for me, ok.” she takes out her nipple rings and reties her blouse. A peck on the cheek and she get out of the car and goes to school. As she gets into the building I turn her back to thinking that other guy was her bf. Holding the nipple rings I laugh. Nice little keepsakes.

Chapter 2

I make my way into school just before the late bell rings. A few people give me looks. Most of them heard about the party this weekend. Thankful noone comes up and talks to me. I make into my math class just as role call is being done. Two of the upper class society bitches shut up and look at me right as I enter. I can tell from a small push that they were talking about me. Amanda and Crissy. Figures they would be gossiping in this class since they never did any work. None of it was good gossip either, despite Amanda having a long time crush on me. She would never admit it since I never used my powers to become popular enough to reach what she would consider an equal status. I probe her deeper just for fun. Seems this head cheerleader has her own dark gossip. She has been fucking the math teacher for grades since she became a cheerleader this fall. Apparently he has a thing for those outfits. Not that I blame him. She was wearing that outfit today so she was thinking partly on getting to be fucked today after school. Patently she was wearing it for an assembly the school was having today. That gives me an idea for later. I looked over Amanda and took in her beauty again. Her cheerleader skirt was high thigh and her legs were muscled yet femine. She had a low cut sweater top common for the squad that did too good of a job coving her smallish tits that always had hard nipples even though the thickest material. Her ass was the kind that companies should advertise on since no guy could take his eyes off it. She was a typical blonde color blue eyes knock out with creamy skin.

Crissy on the other hand was Hispanic with schools best legs. I probed Crissy’s mind next. Mostly it was gossip, dancing, and ....well nothing. I pushed a little harder and found out that she had just come from the bath room were she had finger fucked her self thinking about Amanda’s ass. Interesting since she was known to be a homophobe and also one of the few girls considered to be a “good religious girl”. She of course would never admit do masturbating let alone thinking about a girl while doing it. I fell again to my dark desires. I pushed the entire class to ignore crissy, Amanda, and me no matter what we did.

Next I pushed Amanda to take off her top and feel normal about it. At the same time I pushed crissy to get turned on and not to say anything to Amanda about her top. Amanda on her own started stretching her arms and back sending her breast straining against her bra and crissy to stare wide eyed and even a little moan to escape her lips. I probed Amanda again to see what she thought about girls. Not surprisingly she didn’t mind the idea of teasing them sexually, but not acutely doing anything. I pushed her to start getting turned on and not resist crissy’s or my advances.

Crissy by now was ready to rip Amanda’s bra off and start ravishing her. I pushed her just enough to act on those desires. Tentivly she reached her hand out and rub Amanda’s nipple. Their reaction was that as though they had both just been shocked. Amanda quickly took off her bra as crissy kept rubbing her nipples. Crissy leaned over and started sucking the small tits as Amanda runs her hand down crissy pants. With fumbling hands Amanda gets Crissy out of her pants and shirt despite Crissy not helping, but just sucking, kissing, and nibbling on what ever flesh of Amanda’s was in reach. Amanda lets crissy slowly push her fingers into her elastic panties and rub around on her slit and clit. Moaning loudly Amanda pulls crissy to the floor. I stand up and walk over to get a better view. Crissy starts pumping fingers in and out of Amanda as her thumb grinds her clit. Amanda moans louder to the point of almost screaming. I whisper into Amanda’s ear that she should start licking crissy. Crissy begins to beg Amanda to do as I say. Amanda licks her inner thighs for a few seconds before she cums all over crissys hand. Amanda screams out in pure pleasure. Its such and erotic site and sound that I need to get in on it. I pull off my pants. Amanda comes down and started licking her slit with a hungry. I move them into an almost 69. I place my dick at the entrance to Amanda’s pussy flip her skirt up over her hips so I can get a clear look at her ass.crissy grabs my dick and licks the head of it before jamming it into Amanda’s pussy. I am in pure heavy its such a hot wet feeling and another hot girl was trying to shove use my dick as a dildo. Amanda moans deep into crissy pussy. She lifts her head long enough scream out for me to fuck her hard.

I can’t help but agree. I start stroking into her feeling the wet heat is so intense as she flexes her muscles to pleasure me. Crissy moans” god this is such an erotic site seeing his big dick fuck that hot pussy” she reaches down and makes Amanda grind her clit harder. Amanda’s tongue darts in and out faster. " Please fuck Amanda’s pussy faster. I love that sound,” she groans out as she leans up to lick my balls then her clit. " Fuck her fuck her fuck her fuck her ooooooowwwwwwww FUCK HER” she cums sucking my balls and I cum close behind her. We all collapse together. By the time we disengage its time to head to the next class. I let them remember everything and I see them holding hands as they walk to the next class. Something tells me they are going to be fun friends now.

Chapter 3

One more class till the assembly. There is where the real fun is going to be. This was home ec. I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t an easy a. Usually it as bore except for the Miss Arronson who is the hottest red head or teacher in the entire school if not state. To drain to fuck her right now I decide class should be a little livelier. I push the class and teacher to think today was the day were discussing strip shows. Course I push Miss Arronson to perform on for the class. I am not disappointed when she walks in her normal tight short skirt, low cut top and high heals. She turns on some music and starts dancing without saying a word, the girls in the class aren’t paying attention so I push them to get up and start dancing too. Tops bras and panties are flung all over the class and one guy and girl are fucking on the table. More of an idea for the assembly.

Miss Arronson still hasn’t taken anything off just undone all the buttons on her expensive top. She slowly pulls it off her shoulders. Revealing her red bra which stands out from he pale freckled skin. The bra is easily a d cup but still look to be straining to keep her large tits encased. She starts bouncing her shoulder as I push into her mind. She was a stripper in college so she knows how to move. She slowly plays with the side zipper on her skirt before simply ripping the material away from her body. Panties are almost non-existent but what there is of them is dripping wet giving the white material a see threw quality. She turns away from the class before she pulls the thong higher into her ass crack and runs her hand along her cheeks. I look around to see those guys not lucky enough to get a girl to fuck them are masturbating and the girls not with guys are busy fucking each other. The sounds of grunting and sloshing is highly erotic and sex is everywhere in the air. A loud smack brings my attention back to Miss Arronson. A red handprint is devolving across her ass. She then smacks the other side. The second the hand leaves her, as it is stuff between her legs. Another ripping sound as the panties come off. She get up on her desk and takes a sculpture of a dick used in the sex ed class out and starts fucking her self with it. Her hips bounce on the desk as she grunt grown and general goes nuts fucking her self with a rather large dildo. I look around again to see the guys cumming on top of the girls in porn style. The bell rings out and intercom comes on telling us to go to the gym for assembly.

I quickly walk to the gym. I spot Amanda and Crissy and walk over to them. They blush as I walk up. They look at each other and Amanda nods. They part and walk to either side of me and grab onto my ass as we all three walk into together drawing just a little attention. As soon as I sit down I begin pushing everyone to do my will. Amanda cant keep her hands from rubbing me as we sit waiting for everyone, crissy is a little more relaxed but keeps giving lust glances to Amanda and me. I see Crystal across the way. Her mouth drops as she sees me. At this point Amanda had is in my pants. I push the principal to call the assembly to order. He says before the rest of the pep rally he had to reward a student for a marvelous job done. He called crystal down to the middle of the gym. She was surprised and confused. Some freshman yelled out a comment about the weekend and she looked like she would either kill him or cry in embarrassment. That was nothing. When she got the principal he started specking.

“ This as many of you know is Crystal. I wanted to announce and reward her for bringing the schools biggest slut.” a cry of shock went threw the crowd and crystal looked about ready to cry. She wanted nothing more then to run away but I wouldn’t let her. I had other plans. " As a reward she is going to perform a show for us all here today. She is going to masturbate and swallow the cum from the entire male staff and me. " She shook her head no as I made her start undressing. Tears were now coming down her face. The entire male teachers were walking to her. Even the fat and ugly ones. She was naked now and lying down on the ground. Despite herself she was pinching her nipples and playing with her breast as the first teachers begin jerking off while watching her. She cried harder. She looked around to see most the school pointing and laughing. Some were jerking off others were starting to fuck. I for one was enjoying Amanda and Crissy fighting over giving me a blowjob.

Crystal tears were reddinging her face as she humped her fingers hard knowing she was going to come soon. The first teacher came onto her hair and face. Another sprayed her thighs missing her cunt by inches but her hand quickly scooped it up and shoved inside her. She came herself but that did nothing to make her feel better she in fact started fucking herself faster. Most of the students were now fucking each other. Guys and girls, girls and girls dozen wrapped together licking and sucking and fucking. Another teacher came all over her tits as she sobbed again. The teachers were now saying things like good little slut, that’s right take my cum, and other vulgar things as they sprayed her. Crissy had given up tiring to suck my dick and was now simply using my fingers as dildos since I was to busy watching the show. Another three teachers came on crystal as she started fingering her ass. Miss Arronson came out to the center, wearing only her bra and high heels, the cups were pulled down so her nipples were showing, and started licking cum off crystal. After she had a mouth full she kissed crystal causing the cum to flow between them. To crystals dismay she came again and swallowed all the cum. A janitor and the assistant principal came on her and then the principal pulled crystals from her ass and fucked her ass with wild abandon as miss Arronson pulled crystals face to her pussy and humped it till she came. I came into Amanda’s mouth as the principal did into crystals ass.

When it was over a tear faced crystal covered in cum walked along the gym floor toward me as the students continued to fuck. Crystal slowly stepped up to me, as Amanda was moan since crissy was eating her out.

“Nice performance” I said with and evil grin.

She went to say something and then tears welled up again. “I’m sorry” I decided to take mercy on her and make he and almost everyone forget the events of the day. Besides there is always tomorrow for other fun