The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School virus

I drew great inspiration for this story from Kris P. Kreme’s wonderful tale S.I.N. Go and read it if you haven’t already.

And, by remarkable coincidence, every student at Ruby’s high school is at least eighteen years old. Wild, huh?

“Mom? Dad? I, um. There’s something I have to—no. There’s something I want to tell you.”

. . .

“See, I’m. I’m.” Ruby gave a nervous cough. “I’m bisexual.”

. . .

“I still like guys! It’s just that—well, I like girls too, and I think I like them a bit, well. A bit more, I think. That’s . . . that’s all.”

. . .

“Ugh! That was horrible!” Ruby flung herself back on her bed, her otherwise empty bedroom giving the performance zero feedback either way. She punched her pillow, which deformed into a bowtie shape. “Why is this so haaaaard?”

As if to punctuate her frustration, the loud tones of her father’s alarm clock began to ring through the house. Six-thirty, time to rise and shine and seize the day and do your best and don’t get in trouble with the cheerleaders again young lady, I’m warning you, come straight home.

Ruby buried her face in her pillow as she heard the knock come at her door like clockwork. “Time to get up, sweet pea,” she heard her mother call.

“Coming,” Ruby grumbled, loud enough for her mother to hear through the door.

“Breakfast in half an hour. You have the bathroom first today.”

Ruby’s father had been in the Navyfor two decades, and he ran the house as tightly as any of the ships he served on. She didn’t mind it so much, to be honest—save for the criminally early time he expected his two children to awaken.

At least he allowed them to sleep in on the weekends.

Ruby dragged herself out of her bed, pulling the bathrobe from its hook on her closet door. Yet another day in the boring, pitiful life of a closeted bisexual teenager.

* * *

Her mother had the radio on when Ruby finally made it downstairs.

“. . . and I’m saying, why? You know, why? Is it containment? We know the virus isn’t fatal, and yet that’s little excuse.” The pundit apparently thumped the desk hard enough to jostle his microphone.

“Exactly,” came his equally anonymous partner. “Any other country, they’d have locked down Denver the moment the news broke, but here? Par for the course for this administration . . .”

Ruby rolled her eyes as the faux argument rolling across the airwaves encountered some static along the way. Everyone was talking about the virus these days. It wasn’t fatal—in some ways, it wasn’t even inconvenient, depending on who you talked to.

She remembered her Biology teacher describe the virus as Neuro-Plastic: it attacked certain centers in the frontal lobe of the brain, shutting down specific inhibitive behaviors and reshaping how others communicated with the rest of the nervous system, if she recalled correctly. Her usual teenage sulking in the class hid a deeper interest in the subject, one she could barely disguise at the best of times.

The point is, those infected would have a heightened libido, and lowered inhibitions. They’d be sex-crazed, and would be rather public about it.

“Could you shut that garbage off?” came her father’s call from the kitchen door, as Ruby grabbed a lowfat yogurt from the fridge.

“Fine,” came the call from her mother, as she flipped the power switch, cutting one of the pundits off mid-sentence.

“Honey,” said her mother, and Ruby paused at the tone of voice. She turned to her mother, as she felt motherly hands pull down on her shirt to cover her midriff. “I don’t want you wearing this shirt to school. You know that.”

“It’s fine, mom,” Ruby sulked, the words coming out more angsty than even she had intended. “Nobody cares.”

“I care,” her mother snapped. “Honestly, Frank, your daughter’s dressed up like a—”

“Like a normal teenager,” interrupted her father, as he cracked open an egg, dropping the white and yolk into a bowl and stirring it. He sighed, then, and said, “Though your mother has a point. It would be different if you were going out with your friends at the mall. School should be a bit more professional.”

Ruby dropped into a kitchen chair and sighed. “Fine. I’ll change. Happy now?”

“Very,” smiled her mother, who adopted a lighter, teasing tone. Then, her face became more serious again. “If you were . . . infected,” her eyes flickered to the radio, then back to Ruby. “You’d tell us, right? You’d . . . trust us to not, oh, how did you say it? Totally, like, freak out?”

In spite of it all, Ruby had to laugh at how perfectly her mother captured her own tone. “Like, totally mom. I’d, like, tell you first thing, like.”

“That’s my girl,” her mother said, as she kissed her on the forehead. “Well, I’m off to work,” she said, grabbing her purse from the counter. She gave a businesslike kiss to her husband as she passed through the kitchen door. “See you all this afternoon. Love you.”

Ruby heard her mother walk her high heels through the living room, and then a shout of surprise from her older brother Tracy. “Mom, stop!” he said. “I don’t like being kissed on the cheek.”

“Too bad!”

And the door slammed, leaving Tracy to sulk into the kitchen. He was already dressed in jeans and a dark hoody, his headphones around his neck.

“You job hunting again today?” Dad said, as he poured out the eggs into a frying pan, the cooking spray sizzling.

“Yeah,” Tracy said as he pulled a box of cereal down from the counter.

Ruby finished her yogurt, then tossed the empty carton into the trash can. “Emily will be here in a few minutes,” she said, as she gave her dad a short hug. “I’ll see you tonight.”

“Later, loser,” called Tracy.

“You too, prick.”

“Now children—”

But Ruby had already vaulted up the stairs to her room, so she couldn’t hear the rest of her dad’s comment.

* * *

If her parents knew what she was really planning on wearing to school, they wouldn’t have let her out of the house without a full armed escort, Ruby knew. She sat in the back of Emily’s pickup, her fake school outfit sitting in a wad on the floor next to her. Instead, she was wearing a black tube top that bared nearly all her midriff, and a miniskirt that came to mid-thigh.

She hadn’t bothered with keeping on her bra or panties; not for the last week or so, really. By this time, she was fully aware the virus (which the CDC had yet to even name, let alone arrange an appropriate response for) had fully infected her. Her, and nearly the rest of her school.

She didn’t feel sick—at least, not physically. And her libido had been naturally high before, anyway.

At least the virus left her actual sexuality untouched. She had heard rumors that its victims had become more-or-less pansexual maniacs back when the outbreak had been confined to a single midwestern college campus. That hadn’t been her experience at all, however.

She was attracted to the same people, in nearly the same way, as far as she could tell. Now, she could just be more open about it.

“Catch!” Emily said, as a wad of cloth came sailing through the air. It was her white lace panties, Ruby saw, as she caught them over her hand. “You wanna hold onto those for me?”

“What?”

Emily grinned in the rearview mirror. “You know. Keep an eye on them?”

“That’s not funny!” said Ruby, throwing the panties against the car door. They fell between the door and seat. “Unless you really want to . . .”

“Ha ha, not a chance sister.” Emily was as straight as they came, but she was open enough (or under the influence of the virus enough) that she was confident teasing her friend. In truth, Ruby couldn’t have found a more supportive best friend. Emily had even offered to be her wingman, back when Ruby had first come out to her before all this virus stuff happened.

Emily tossed her shirt back, and Ruby was interested to see her friend sporting a cute little polka dot bikini top.

“Your folks catch the bug, yet?”

Ruby shook her head. “Not that I can see. Or it takes longer for the symptoms to manifest than we thought.”

“The what to what?”

Ruby sighed as she fixed the last of her minute outfit. “The sex urges might take longer to show up,” she explained.

“They’ll snap soon enough, I’m sure,” Emily said apologetically. “Hey, you wanted to ask Lindsay out to prom today, didn’t you?”

Ruby looked away, her face a bright red even as her nipples hardened under her top. Emily pulled into the parking lot, waving at one of the school police officers as he performed a “spot check” on some of the student’s outfits.

“Yes,” she finally muttered.

“Hm?”

“I said … yes,” Ruby said, only slightly louder this time. She was not meeting her friend’s eyes. Lindsay had come out as lesbian just a few months before, and Ruby had been crushing on her ever since. Well, she had a small crush on her before but . . . well, now that she knew a relationship was possible, she honed in.

“Well, okay then.” Emily had pulled out her breasts, an uncapped stick of scarlet lipstick in her hand. She applied the tip to her nipples, then spread it around her areolae.

Once done, she offered it to Ruby, replacing her bikini top for now. The latter looked down at her black skintight top skeptically.

“Won’t it smear?”

“Nah, not this stuff. Come on, it will make the guys go even crazier for your tits. And you’re farther ahead than me in that department already.”

Ruby peeled the tube top down off her breasts. Her friend was right this time; her own breasts were at least C cup, while Emily had to make do with twin B’s.

Emily made up for it with her slimmer figure. Not quite cheerleader thin, but close enough. Finished, Ruby snapped her tube top back into place, the jolt satisfying against her body.

Her body. She looked at herself, realizing she felt at home within her body for the first time in a long while. The smile she shot her friend as they got out of the car was genuine.

* * *

“Get your breath masks here,” came a familiar-sounding call as Emily and Ruby entered the commons in front of the school offices. Ruby was surprised to see Mr. Quillam was the one passing out the masks today, though, and she made her way through the fast moving line as Emily wandered off toward her first class.

“Here,” Mr. Quillam said, handing Ruby the thin paper breath mask. Ruby looked up at her Biology teacher quizzically. The man was wearing professional dress, though his shirt was entirely unbuttoned and his tie hung loose around his neck.

He had some sort of tattoo emblazoned across his chest, though Ruby couldn’t tell precisely what it was. It had a lot of flames, though

“The district wanted us to hand these out,” he explained in response to Ruby’s expression. She took one, looking it over.

“But haven’t we already—?”

“Yep,” Quillam said. “The last of the teachers should be snapping this morning, in fact. Then,” she saw a fire in the man’s eyes, one that was unfamiliar, though not unwelcome. “Then, we should be having some fun.”

Ruby “accidentally” brushed her hand against her teacher’s crotch, and felt his straining erection. He groaned in appreciation.

“Find me when it does?”

Quillam nodded at that. “Oh, you had Ms. Redmond first period, right? English?”

“Yeah.”

Quillam shot her another grin. “She’s getting close. Current odds are she’ll snap within the first twenty minutes of first period.”

“You betting on that?”

“Let’s just say the sooner she snaps, the better for my wallet. So if you could help hurry that along …?”

“Me, help? I thought she was straight.”

“Probably straight. There have been quite a few surprises in the last few days, though. Well, you know that! You saw when Coach Taylor snapped.”

That she did. Half the football team had found themselves walking with a limp for the rest of the day.

Ruby turned to let the next student grab a face mask. “Well, hope to see you soon!” She pinched one of her nipples to punctuate her farewell.

“Yeah…”

* * *

Ms. Redmond was indeed out of sorts when Ruby made it to her first period class. Her teacher’s outfit seemed thrown together at the last minute, wrinkled and ill fitting. She spent a full minute straightening it out after the bell rang, as if it was important she was presentable.

The virus was working on her, that much was clear. She made no comment on Ruby’s or anyone else’s outfits, or lack of them. A jock had walked in wearing nothing but boxers and a small backpack, and she had even complimented him on his sense of fashion.

The virus had rewritten her sense of normalcy. Now, the only thing left was for her own behavior itself to snap into the new reality. She was very, very close, and it was always fun to watch in person.

“So, I wanted to pick up where we left off on last period. Julius Caesar, I believe we just finished reading through the second Act. If I could have a few volunteers to read for the various characters . . .”

The class humored her, of course. They could sense it too, the tension working it’s way through Ms. Redmond’s mind.

“Lucas, of course, if your perfect ass could play the part of the Soothsayer . . . I mean,” she swallowed heavily. “And, ah, Brandon, for the part of Brutus. You’ll have to put your cock into, I mean, your best performance into it, it’s a rather demanding part.”

Ruby took the chance to glance back at Lindsay, her current crush sitting three rows back. She saw the girl was wearing a full corset, her areolae peeking out of her top which framed some amazingly deep cleavage. Down below, she wore a skirt but, if Ruby guessed correct, no panties. Clips ran from under her skirt down to thigh length stockings, to complete the outfit.

Lindsay caught her staring, and spread her legs momentarily, flashing a split second of pink before dropping her skirt again. Ruby swallowed, blushing, and looked away. She reached down to her own skirt, running a finger along her pussy and brushing along the butterfly charm that hung from her piercing there.

Shuddering from the pleasure, she turned her attention to the front. Ms. Redmond was speaking again.

“So, the important thing to remember in this scene,” Ruby noted with delight her teacher was tweaking her nipple absentmindedly, “is the presentation of Caesar’s full, round dick . . . I mean, the presentation of him as an absolute tyrant in the eyes of his fuck buddy, Brutus, and . . . no, I mean, his friend. . .”

She was visibly sweating now. Her hand dug under her shirt, violently ripping her bra out from where it hung and mauling her breasts underneath her shirt, all without her conscious mind noticing.

“And I’d fucking like you to pay attention to his sexy ass as . . . as it gets impaled by Brutus’s long, thick . . . um, ideals. Yes, his throbbing ideals, oh god,” her fingers had found her pussy now, popping a button or two from her skirt in their single-minded aim. “Yes, oh god, while Brutus sticks his throbbing, oh, cock, up his wife’s ass, and she begs him, oh, oh, don’t stop DON’T STOP OH GOD.”

Ms. Redmond had collapsed to the floor, her fingers pistoning underneath her skirt as she writhed in sudden orgasm, eyes pressed shut against the waves of pleasure washing over her. Ruby leaned forward, her own pussy getting wet at the sight of her teacher’s total breakdown.

Ms. Redmond slowed eventually, and, regaining her composure, a wide, relaxed smile plastered itself over her face as she opened her eyes again. “Oh, class,” she said, as she stood up, unbuttoning the rest of her shirt as she did so. “I think we should all take a break to get a nice, hard fuck.”

* * *

First period was over, and Ruby hadn’t tried to approach Lindsay yet. Her history class was up next, however, and she also shared it with the girl. She’d ask her out there.

Right. As if she’d have the courage.

Ruby groaned, pressing her forehead against her locker. She felt a tap on the shoulder, then the tweaking of a nipple which sent an instant jolt to her pussy.

“Hey,” said Emily. “So, how’d it go?”

“How’d what go?”

“The bombing run. No, you asking out Lindsay, dumbass! What did you think I was talking about?”

“I—”

Emily rolled her eyes at her friend’s lack of an answer. “Ok, this was cute a few weeks ago, but now it’s just sad. You need me to help, don’t you?”

“She’s in Werthmann’s history class. I’ll ask her there.”

Emily shot her a Yeah, right look, even as she flashed her bare ass to a group of passing guys to a smattering of whoops and whistles. Then, she said, “Fine. But I’ll be there and if you don’t ask her out, so help me I’ll tie you both up and force it out of you.”

“But,” Ruby paused to admire the mental image of Lindsay tied up alongside her, “don’t you have orchestra next period—?”

“Like Mr. Watt cares. He’ll have enough dick in him he won’t notice a dickless gal like me went missing.”

“Right,” Ruby said, closing her locker and moving down the hall to Mr. Werthmann’s room.

The bell rang signaling the start of class, but Ruby felt no need to hurry.

* * *

Werthmann was standing at attention at the front of the class when Ruby walked in. He was actually lecturing, even as he slowly fucked one of her classmates in the ass while she bent over the table in front.

“And who, oh, god, could tell me the date the fucking Germans actually, ungh, invaded, oh, Poland?”

Lindsay, amazingly, raised her hand.

“September 1st, in Ninteen-forty.”

“Nineteen thirty-nine, oh, you like that, don’t you? Very close, however,” and he grabbed both sides of the moaning student in front of him as he quickened his pace.

“Five minute break,” he spluttered out.

Ruby had moved to take a seat close to the front, but Emily vetoed that plan, pointing to the two empty seats on either side of Lindsay. Ruby couldn’t say anything against that, but she made sure to blush furiously as she took the left hand seat.

Lindsay was actually the first to break the ice as she turned to Ruby, an unreadable expression on her face. “I like your pussy piercing. I think it’s super cute.”

“You really think so?” Ruby said, actually looking her crush in the eye. Emily was waggling her eyes behind Lindsay, but Ruby did her best to ignore her, even as her heart rate skyrocketed.

Instead, she spread her legs and pushed back her seat, lifting her skirt to present the girl the charm hanging over her clitoral hood.

Lindsay slid to her knees, and crawled over to Ruby’s exposed twat. She poked at the small butterfly charm. “Where’d you get it?”

“At Freddy’s. The, uh, adult shop downtown.”

“Ah. I love Freddy’s! As of rather recently, that is,” and Lindsay’s fingers brushed against the pussy hidden behind the charm. Ruby took in a sharp breath.

“Oh, sorry!” said Lindsay, pulling back. Their eyes met again, Ruby betraying the desire in her gaze. Lindsay revised her move, her hand carefully traveling back between Ruby’s legs.

“You like that, huh?”

Ruby simply nodded, biting her lip.

“Oh, god, you look so fucking cute.” Lindsay rubbed her thumb against Ruby’s pussy, her finger probing inward. Then, she leaned in and began to lick.

Ruby began, in turn, to moan, her hand resting on the full head of brunette hair bouncing between her legs. “Oh, fuuuuuuck,” she hissed eloquently, as lines of pleasure began to race across her skin.

Lindsay pulled back, just for an instant. Her eyes teased Ruby in all the right ways. “I wanna see your tits. I wanna see them quiver and shake while you come.”

Not breaking her steady gaze, Ruby slid her top down to reveal her already quivering breasts. Emily’s lipstick sat as scarlet as ever on her nipples and areolae.

“Oh my god, if you could see what I see. Fuck!”

And Lindsay redoubled her efforts, positioning Ruby’s miniskirt so her eyes never broke contact. Her stare was intense, determined. Ruby did her best to match it, as she played with her own tits.

The pleasure began to mount as the tongue dancing at the center of her sex began to probe inward. Lindsay, it seemed, was not a patient woman.

“Mmmmmmmm,” Ruby started to moan, momentarily breaking eye contact as she threw back her head. “Oh, Lindsay!” She cried out, and still the pleasure mounted.

Her hips began to thrust of her own accord, as her legs were spread to the maximum extent she could muster. Still, Lindsay’s eyes drilled into Ruby’s own, and the kneeling girl reached up and began pulling at her nipples.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.”

This did not come from Ruby, but from someone sitting nearby. Ruby looked around wildly, her attention now resting on Emily. The girl was masturbating to the sight, repeating the vulgarity like a mantra as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Ruby’s attention snapped back to Lindsay. The girl was grinning. Two fingers entered her pussy, and Ruby’s thighs began to clench.

“Oh, Lindsay.”

“You like saying my name, huh?” Lindsay asked of Ruby’s quivering folds down below. In response, Ruby threw her head back again, feeling the throes of orgasm begin to take her.

“LINDSAY!” she yelled, her eyes rolling back into her head. Then, the first pulse hit, and she began to ejaculate her juice freely.

Her eyes returned to Lindsay, the latter never relaxing her gaze. Ruby’s squirting covered the girl’s lips, face, and corseted chest. Lindsay simply licked her lips throughout the onslaught.

Then, the last of her orgasm faded, as Ruby relaxed into her seat.

“Holy Buddha on his fat ass, you guys are soooo cute!”

Emily whooped where she sat, breathing deeply in her own post orgasmic stupor. Ruby smiled, a new measure of confidence brewing in her bosom. “You think you wanna jump the fence?” she teased.

“You make a compelling argument,” Emily said, as she straightened her clothes. Well, her sorry excuse for clothes. “I think I’ll pass for now, though.”

Ruby looked over to Lindsay, who was rummaging through her purse. She opened her mouth, her brain forming the words. It was the perfect time to ask her out, but her newfound confidence seemed to falter, even now.

“Lindsay, I wanted to—”

Lindsay straightened, and Ruby’s eyes widened at what she held in her hands, breath caught in her throat. It was a large strap-on, and . . . oh, lord, it went both ways. The false cock would stick four inches of its silicone goodness into whomever strapped it on.

“Fuck me?” she said simply, finishing Ruby’s sentence for her.

Ruby simply nodded, a smile growing on her face. She took the strap on from her friend, fussing with the straps. Lindsay helped her, gently wrapping it around her midsection. Then, she positioned the false in front of Ruby’s pussy, and just as gently pushed it in, tightening it there.

“Ahhh,” Ruby breathed out as the toy filled her.

“And that’s not even the best part,” winked Lindsay. She grabbed the black silicone cock around its base, and Ruby heard a series of clicks.

The whole toy began to vibrate, each click increasing its intensity.

Lindsay withdrew her hand as Ruby’s knees began to weaken. “I think that’s a good setting to start.” She pulled a few desks together, forming a makeshift bed. Then, she lay across it, straightening her corset as she pulled her breasts out for all to see.

“Now, fuck me, cutie.”

Ruby obliged, guiding the head of the strap-on toward the entrance to Lindsay’s pussy. She kept it there, rubbing it up and down across the pink folds, as her partner began to moan her pleasure.

Then, she pushed it within, embedding it four, five inches into her depths.

“Oh, god,” Lindsay shook her head as pleasure jolted across her skin. Ruby’s own pussy pulsed in rhythm, and she gasped at the sensation. Then, she gently pulled out, and set a slow pace.

Lindsay’s hands reached up, cupping Ruby’s breasts. Ruby leaned forward, granting her more access. Her own hands held firmly on either side of Lindsay’s corset, the thick material still betraying every flutter of the girl’s chest and midriff.

Ruby leaned forward even further as she continued the steady pace, and Lindsay leaned upward to meet her. Their lips pressed together, and then both parted in unison as they moaned into each other, tongues dancing languidly. Ruby increased her pace.

She pulled back, planting both her hands firmly on Lindsay’s tits. The corset pushed them up and out, presenting the C cups in the best possible position. She tweaked Lindsay’s nipples as the girl gasped, Ruby’s gaze never leaving her partner’s eyes.

Lindsay’s hands covered her own as her eyes fluttered, the pleasure overwhelming her. The hips Ruby fucked with increasing speed began to thrust back, sending both girls dangerously close to the edge.

Ruby relaxed her pace, keeping it firm and consistent. “Not yet,” she teased. Her butterfly charm, bouncing along with every thrust, caught the light.

Ruby slid her arms behind Lindsay’s back, hoisting her up from the desk. Lindsay fell into Ruby’s embrace, her own arms wrapping tightly around her as their jiggling breasts pressed against each other. Ruby stepped back as Lindsay’s legs wrapped around her, and she began to bounce madly against the strap-on.

Ruby took this time to whisper in her partner’s ear. “I won’t let you come until I hear you screaming out my own name.”

“Yes,” Lindsay breathlessly agreed, and she began to moan in pleasure. Ruby began to increase her pace.

“Ruby, oh, fucking Ruby, my Ruby,” Lindsay said, her voice now far above a whisper. Ruby bit at her neck, and Lindsay threw her head back. It was getting close.

Ruby was jackhammering her partner now as Lindsay was yelling out incoherencies. She caught her name on the tail end of one scream of pleasure, however, and decided that was good enough.

She forced her lips onto her new lover’s, as the throes of orgasm began to overtake her. Lindsay began to quiver in earnest as her moans raced down Ruby’s throat. Ruby’s knees almost buckled, but she held fast to Lindsay as both began to ejaculate in earnest.

She’s a squirter, too, came her only lucid thought as the orgasmic pulses tore through her pussy. She pulled her mouth from Lindsay’s, as she realized she was screaming, too.

The orgasm lasted an eternity, it seemed, Ruby thrusting into her friend as both coated each other in their juices, one squirt at a time. And yet, it was all too short, for Lindsay was falling back against the desk, Ruby collapsing on her rear against the hard tile floor. Both were breathing heavily, as Ruby moved to switch off the strap-on.

And she heard a smattering of cheers and applause. Her face now burning red, she turned to see a dozen students standing a few paces off, having watched the full display. Lindsay’s own fist came up as she whooped, then rolled off the desk into a crouch on the floor.

Ruby stood up, her legs shaky from exhaustion. Lindsay was there, taking her hand and raising it up high, as if for a curtain call. Ruby obliged, and they both took a bow before their small audience.

“Told you you’re cute as hell,” whispered Lindsay. “And here I was thinking you were straight!”

Ruby had no answer for that. She saw her science teacher Mr. Quillam in the gathered crowd, and as they slowly dispersed he stepped forward.

“Mind if I cut in?” he said. He was completely nude, Ruby saw. Well, no, she revised this estimate slightly. A thick band of brass sat on the base of his throbbing cock.

“Hmm,” said Lindsay. “I don’t know. I wasn’t really finished with her,” she said, thoughtful.

“Ah,” said Quillam, as Ruby silently teased the head of his cock with her thumb and forefinger.

“Tell you what,” said Lindsay, as she began to unstrap the strap-on, pulling it from Ruby as the latter gasped faintly in surprise. “Why don’t I go ahead and demolish this perfect pussy of hers? While you, at the same time, use that massive thing between your legs to destroy that cute little ass?”

Ruby opened her mouth as if in protest, but nothing came out. Lindsay gripped her bare shoulder, turning her about to face her. “Go ahead and start lubing her up. Oh,” she reached down for her purse, pulling a pink sparkling bottle from it. “Some lube.” She tossed it to the science teacher.

Then, Lindsay kneeled down herself, pulling Ruby’s skirt completely off her legs. Ruby rested her hand on Lindsay’s head again, as the girl began to tongue-fuck her pussy.

She felt a shock of ice on her ass, and nearly bowled Lindsay over. “Sorry,” came the reply from Quillam, who nonetheless continued to work the lube in.

Lindsay stood, then, strapping the massive toy on herself, and turning it on. “I think we can handle a higher setting, now?” She tweaked Ruby’s left nipple as she said it, and Ruby gasped, again. That move always got her. She nodded, smiling.

Lindsay wasted no time, stepping forward and pressing the black silicone into Ruby’s pussy. The ribbed, vibrating silicone pressed against her tight walls, the sensation nearly knocking her off her feet.

Lindsay clicked her tongue, as Quillam continued to work the lube into Ruby’s ass, his fingers pushing in deeper. Ruby embraced Lindsay, wrapping her legs around her as the latter began to fuck her in earnest.

Quillam seemed to take this as his cue. Ruby felt his massive cockhead press against her backdoor, and she instinctively relaxed her sphincter. Her eyes rolled up in her head as she was systematically attacked on two fronts at once.

“MmmMmmmMmmMMM!” she began to moan, her teeth nearly drawing blood from her lower lip, as Linsday and Quillam coordinated their thrusts. She felt her science teacher’s strong hands maul her breasts and she felt his heavy breath against her neck, her bare shoulders pressed against him.

Lindsays hands, meanwhile, traveled quite a bit further south, her thumb jangling the butterfly as it rubbed Ruby’s clitoris . She pistoned in and out of her. Ruby reached out for the girl’s bouncing tits, latching onto them as she hung on for dear life.

She could feel Quillam’s balls bounce against her rear with his every thrust. He was in deep enough she could even feel the brass of his cock ring. She thrust her ass against him even as her pussy began to dive over the edge of orgasm.

Waves of pleasure pulsed through her like a tidal wave, shaking her from head to toe as the twin stimulation only continued to increase. Lindsay put her hand around Ruby’s neck in a choking position, as she pressed her against Quillam’s chest. In her eyes burned a fire aimed directly at her, and Ruby’s eyes rolled back in her head as she approached a second orgasm in as many minutes.

“Take it,” breathed Lindsay. “Take it, you goddamned cute motherfucker, oh, yeah! Take it!”

“Yeah, yeah,” Quillam agreed, as Ruby orgasmed again.

This one was not nearly so quiet; she was screaming, as both her ports of call surrendered to the dual onslaught. She then felt her science teacher’s cock spasm within her, and then furiously ejaculate as the depths of her ass received his load.

Perfectly on time, Lindsay’s grip tightened on Ruby’s throat as the former began to shake in her own orgasm. Ruby held Lindsay’s heavily-lidded stare as, for the fourth time in quick succession, she began to quake uncontrollably down below. Stars danced along the edges of her vision.

“Ohhh, fuck,” Quillam groaned as he pulled out from Ruby. She fell forward against Lindsay, who was still weakly pistoning in and out of her. As their mad squirting began to subside, Lindsay returned the embrace, the black silicone popping out from Ruby’s snatch.

Lindsay was kissing her cheek, her neck, and now her lips. Ruby’s chest was heaving against her partner.

This was probably a good time, Ruby thought, her heart still jackhammering in her chest. Her bare feet found the ground again.

“So,” she whispered in Lindsay’s ear, as the latter continued her trail of kisses down her neck. “I wanted to ask you, um.” Ruby bit her lip as Lindsay took her nipple in her mouth. Her eyes trained on Ruby’s own. “Would you go to the Prom with me?”

Lindsay popped the nipple from her mouth, and straightened up. “Why,” she said, “I thought you’d never ask!” She leaned in to whisper, “Never in my wettest fantasy did I think the cutest girl in history class would ask little,” she pinched Ruby’s nipple. “Old,” she pinched the other one. “Me!” she pinched both of them again, drawing a gasp.

Ruby’s stomach made a somersault, and she embraced Lindsay. She heard the clap of a high five behind her, and turning her head, saw Quillam grinning and shooting Lindsay a thumbs up.

“I’m bisexual,” Ruby said, the simple statement lifting an impossible weight from her shoulders, one she hadn’t known existed until this moment. Another person knew her secret.

“Well, no shit!” Lindsay laughed. “I knew you had a thing for Quillam, which is why I didn’t ask you out sooner. Girlfriends?”

“Girlfriends.” Ruby rested her head against Lindsay’s shoulder. She felt a tugging down below, and out of the corner of her eye she saw Lindsay playing with her butterfly charm.

“Of course I’d go to the Prom with you, darling,” Lindsay reiterated, a seductive whisper in her ear. Ruby’s heart melted right then and there.

* * *

Ruby spent the rest of the day with her head somewhere in the stratosphere.

“So, how’d it go, huh?” Emily asked as she drove them home, the bumpy ride doing little to keep her breasts from overspilling her bikini top.

“You were there, you saw!”

“I was there for the first bit, yeah. After that—” Emily made a pleasant hum as she stared off into space. “Well, let’s just say I was out of it for a while there.”

“Ah.” Ruby reached under the seat for the top she had discarded this morning.

“Well?” Emily pressed. “Oh, don’t tell me you actually managed to fuck this up.”

“No,” said Ruby. “It went . . well. She said yes.”

“Woohoo!” Emily said, like she was five years old again. She high fived her friend. “So, you guys gonna pick out dresses sometime?”

“Actually, I was hoping to wear a tux,” said Ruby. “We’ll pick out our outfits next weekend, I think.”

“Aww, that’s so cuuuuute.”

“Oh, stop it.” Ruby pulled on her pants. “Anyway, I, uh,” she snapped them up. “I wanted to thank you for, um. For helping me.”

“Ain’t nobody else gonna do it. Also, you’re welcome.”

Ruby pulled her friend into a short hug after she pulled the pickup to a stop in her driveway.

“Catch you later,” Emily called as Ruby stepped from her car, pulling her backpack from its place next to her seat.

“You too.”

And then her friend had driven off, waving goodbye in a particularly vulgar fashion.

There was only one more hurdle she had to face today.

Ruby sighed, wondering how she would broach the subject of her coming out as she walked to the front door. Swinging it open, she called out, “Mom! Dad! I’m home!” as she dropped her bookbag by the coat tree.

She heard a muffled response from the family room, so she walked down the hallway in that direction. As she turned the corner and entered the room, what greeted her put a smile instantly on her face.

Her mother was on her back, hands tied above her head, and the only stitch of clothing left on her was the remains of her shirt. Someone had ripped it apart.

That someone was, Ruby guessed, her nude brother Tracy, who was busy splitting her ass in two with every thrust he made.

Ruby stepped gingerly around them, and bent down to give her mother a “Welcome Home” kiss. Given her thousand yard stare, though, she doubted the woman was aware of her, or anything save a certain thick cock, really.

Her father was reclining in the lazy chair, stroking a stiff erection of his own. He wore his shirt unbuttoned, the only piece of clothing still on him, and nodded when he saw Ruby.

“Good to see you home on time, young lady. Wanna fuck?”

Ruby laughed as she leaned against the wall, watching as her brother redoubled his pace. “Not right now,” she said. “Maybe in a bit.”

Then, her mother began to yell, and her son began to deposit his load deep within her. Both shook in simultaneous orgasm, the sight of which caused Ruby’s own pussy to lubricate again.

Her mother struggled to catch her breath as Tracy pulled back, sprawling across the carpet himself. Then, after catching his breath, he crawled over and started untying his mom.

“Thanks dear,” Mom said, as she kissed him in passing. Then, she noticed Ruby. “Oh, welcome home, sweet pea! I didn’t see you come in.”

Ruby and her father laughed in unison. “I figured,” she said. Then, looking from her mother to her father, she took a deep breath.

“Mom? Dad?” Her newfound confidence buoyed her, assured her. She could feel her girlfriend standing behind her, in spirit if not in fact. “There’s something I want to tell you.”