The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A science for love

Authors note: just some normal stuff to say, if your under the age of 18, make the best of it and don’t get caught by your parents ; ) or you can not read this story but that’s not fun is it, also apologies for the delay in my other stories but this one was just the freshest thought in my head at the time, PLEASE try to remember that authors just simply cannot get off on their own stories, maybe the concept and all but the actual reading of the story does little for us, in fact all we do is look at it and find errors or things we should have done different, the next best thing to getting off on your own story is getting feedback for it, sure it’s a lot neater then what might have happened if we did enjoy reading our own stories but it’s the only thing we get back from writing them, so if you like the story send some feedback to the author!

Bright lights that was the last thing I remembered before I went to sleep, before that though I remember the drive my fiancée and I were taking to my families cavern in the country, it’s location was right next to a lake called Eildon the location and scenery all made for a perfect romantic holiday after our anniversary dinner and best of all it was very cheap for me to go, so long as I brought my own food.

The drive was a three hour one and if it weren’t for my enjoyment of driving I most likely would have switched half way with my soon to be wife, I remember turning to look at her sleeping in the passenger seat so peacefully unfortunately driving at night did that to her and it was a shame because I always enjoyed her company and conversation. My memories get hazy after I stopped at a gas station along the way, my haze not even letting me know which one it was I stopped at.

I was always under the impression that people preferred to drive during the day, I mean some people like to drive on nice sunny days in convertibles, some like to drive on over cast days to save their eyes from the sun, as for me I always enjoyed driving at night my only conclusion is that I liked to see where other cars were, at night that is so much easier to do, I suppose all those years worth of driving at night kind of makes you do silly things like go on a three hour drive without any conversation and we always had good conversations.

My fiancée as beautiful as she was, has been the love of my life since I was 16 though she was 15 at the time when we met and I knew she was the one for me I guess it was a classic puppy love story, you know those couples that have known each other since they first went into school and were friends all the way through their lives, it’s only natural that they eventually try to bring their friendship to a new level right?

Aside from all the history between us we always managed to surprise one another, as if spending most your lives around some one didn’t give you a good insight into how that person is perhaps it’s the same as children, parents have known them for their entire life yet at times are totally surprised by some of the things they come up with, this I felt was a crucial part to our relationship and for that I was grateful.

Country driving was always easy with only the occasional car coming by it felt like the roads were open to you and you only, the ironic part about that is while driving in the country at night gave you such care free journeys the roads in the country were also opened up in the form of pot holes, every one sees pot holes in the road and tries to avoid them as best they can but at night I pretty much handed myself over to a bumpy ride. Trying as best I could to stop the car from hitting the big ones the occasional pot hole, tree root or crack in the road would send a little jolt throughout the car though not enough to bother me at all I was just trying to make sure Lisa had a good rest.

This is where my memories get the worst, I remember I hit one of the larger pot holes along the way, easily enough to wake my fiancée but I also worried about my car, the last thing I needed for my new car was a wheel alignment, finding a nice little spot on the side of the road I pulled over and went outside to assess any damage, sure I know cars can take a beating but you really had to feel this pot hole to understand why I was worried I definitely should have seen the pot hole though, I realized I should have found a brighter place up the road to look at the front wheel then remembered I had a torch underneath my back seat, I stood up to see Lisa walking around the front of the car stretching her legs and arms as she came by my side.

“What’s wrong honey?” she said still a little groggy from her sleep

“Nothing just hit a big pot hole that’s all, hey could you do me a favor and find the torch under my seat?” I looked up at her to see one of the things I enjoyed most about our relationship.

I guess detail is a requirement for this part, I saw my fiancée yawning with her back arched in such a magnificent way as it pushed her breasts out perfectly, before we left to come out here I took her out to an anniversary dinner (our five years of going out) and she dressed up in this semi tight black dress which hugged her in all the right ways, the hem of the dress came a third of the way down her leg to finish a few inches above her knee, why was this important? Because when she yawned and put her arms behind her head to stretch, that hemline rose to just under her hips, it’s little things like that which matter most to me, the car doors light hardly did her justice but it was beautiful all the same I also knew Lisa wasn’t wearing a bra she never did with that dress and never needed to with her small but developed C cup breasts which on her nimble frame always made her look like a school girl in an adults body, if that makes sense at all, her light complexion making her kind of glow in a feminine way a man could never understand.

Diverting my attention from my fiancée I turned to try and get another look at the drivers side wheel, Lisa must have found the torch because it was then that that the white light came from behind my head. Must have been a halogen bulb I thought after turning to thank Lisa for holding the torch, the light though was from far in the sky.

I don’t remember exactly what happened just that my eye’s hurt from the brilliant light, and when I could see again I wasn’t by the side of the road, nor was I feeling right. There was no more white in my vision all I saw was blue, and the only thing I felt was the goo which contained me, I couldn’t move but not because some thing was holding me but because this goo was too thick for me too budge, and every time I tried to move more then a few centimeters my arms or leg would just be pulled back into place. Don’t ask me how I was breathing but it felt like a tube was going down my throat one made out of a soft rubber, it definitely wasn’t hindering my breathing at all.

It took a while but I felt exhausted from my struggling with the goo and frightened or not I fell asleep, for how long I may never know but I did not wake up again in the goo, I guess I was deliberately put to sleep or some thing because I surely would have woken if I were moved into the room I was in now.

At first all I saw was one big white blur which was the room’s walls, and it stayed like that until I heard or better yet felt a click inside my head and suddenly I could see properly and regained the sense of feeling in my body, my eye’s were stinging from the lack of moister they had, I didn’t remember blinking while things were a blur so it made sense that they would hurt after that amount of time.

For the next five minutes I just held my eyes closed because of the pain, I could not move my body at all or I would have rubbed them to help the moisture from my tears spread a little easier, when I did start opening my eye’s they were in little blinks and before me was perhaps the most gorgeous sight ever.

Indeed Lisa was beautiful but when I looked at her this time she was the epiphany of wet dreams, she was Lisa in every way, from her short blond hair which ended halfway down her neck and her pixie like curved nose which always helped with that school girl look and her small but nimble figure, which accentuated her wonderful breasts but she was every bit of that Lisa and more, her skin was still a milky color but it looked much tighter and her eye’s looked more lively and her lips were fuller then ever, her breasts looked firmer and a little bit bigger and showed no hint of any effect from gravity, her chest itself displayed only enough of the bumps from her ribs to show she was looking fit, the muscles from her stomach and lower abdominal muscles gave her that little cannel like look from her navel to her solar plexus showing the valley between her breasts and leading the way to her now totally bald pelvic region, Lisa was never fat and in fact looked a little on the skinny side because of her small size but now in some ways she looked like a character from some anime cartoon, not the face or any thing, just that her breasts were so full, her hips curved inward in such a perfect way that if it wasn’t drawn it was an act of god himself, seeing her spread legs leading to her bald petals only added to my admirations, she just looked that good.

About the time of my admiring her legs I realized that she was sitting in a way that had her legs bent at the knee so that she was sitting on her heels, and I realized my knee was right against her lower lips, looking down I saw that I was also sitting in such a way as to spread my legs so her knee could sit just in front of my penis, we were both sitting facing each other with one bent leg between the other’s thigh and our knees were pushed as far between the other’s legs as possible.

I looked back up to my fiancée unable to speak I just looked into her eyes, she was looking all over my body and then I noticed her nostrils flaring, this was hardly a time for her to be getting turned on, then I felt a click inside my head again, and simultaneously Lisa and I reached for one another, her hands landing on my shoulders and mine landing on either side of her tight stomach, I noticed just how small her stomach looked now, and admired the feeling of the muscles tensing and releasing under my touch as she held her upper body upright.

There was a voice inside my head and by the look on Lisa’s face she was hearing the same thing. It did not sound like a voice as such, but it definitely was not my thoughts, I “heard” the voice giving me instructions, they were feelings though, pictures in my head coming too fast to describe just think of it as a language which revolved around images and feeling towards these images, sure it might sound like it would have been hard to understand but if I told you that to understand the language all you had to do is know what the image was, a kettle is a kettle no matter what language you say it in, when both people see a kettle they know what it is.

That was how I felt about this language; it was like a universal telepathy, in short it told us that we are a new species to it, and that it in its tests decided to find out why sexual reproduction is such a major part of our human genetic code, I didn’t pretend to understand what it was talking about but I knew that I was not enjoying the feeling of being a lab rat.

It told us that most species have a dominant in the relationship but could not find any dominant in this species, our female was as intelligent if not slightly more so then the males of it. I prayed it meant on a general and that it had tested other males to get that result, it noted that the male was physically stronger then the female but any advanced civilization meant that strength meant nothing.

And so it decided to do a little test with us, it told us that it had worked on our bodies, and increased every thing sexually related to us to a very high level, nerve cells were doubled in size and ability and our ability to become aroused at even the smallest thing increased, it wanted to see what our reactions would be.

I had no problem having sex with my fiancée we did so often as it were, and these enhancements to her body didn’t help towards my feelings about that but I definitely did not want to be watched by some perverted thing, an alien from what I had concluded.

The voice stopped talking, I guess it could understand our emotions just the same as we could its, my hesitation was what I suspected caused this pause. Again the voice said one way or another we would be studied, human responses to stimulation was its last goal here. A longer pause and suddenly there was another click, I knew that it meant we could talk again.

“Honey, please if we have to do this why can’t we just get this out of the way” Lisa blurted out staring intently into my eye’s.

“Lisa I don’t feel comfortable about being watched” was my reply as I looked around the room with my eyes.

“Honey I NEED it please, I need to do this so bad” finally I understood why we could talk, the alien knew Lisa was willing and hoped she could convince me to do it.

“I cant I’m sorry” I said while casting my eyes down, Lisa’s moan was enough to tell me what she thought of that reply.

Again a click and we couldn’t talk any more.

The voice began to talk again, it told us conditions, it told us that if we could make the other orgasm first then that person would be under their complete control and will do what ever they are told. I just ignored it, there was no way it could make me do any thing I didn’t want, then suddenly there was another click, this one felt weird, I knew I could talk and move, but it was restricted, I could also feel my surroundings including the knee between my legs.

I looked at Lisa to see her moan as my knee ever so slightly bumped her loins and from it her backs arching motion caused her knee to rub against my rod causing it to quickly fill with blood, which elicited a moan from myself.

“What the hell is going on” I said as I saw Lisa’s passion flare in her eyes.

“Lisa I would never make you my slave ever, I wont do this ok” I said to her in my sincerest voice.

Lisa’s silence causing the slightest chill up my spine, it was like she was contemplating, surely she couldn’t be serious about going through with any thing, I went to remove my hands from her sides but only managed to slide them further down to her hips as I tried to pull away from her, this causing another moan from Lisa, even the slightest touch must have felt so arousing and sexual, I saw her nipples harden making it look like her breasts were rising a little into the air, that was definitely a bad mistake by me.

Lisa looked down at my rigid penis and for the first time I looked down at it myself, I almost choked as I saw its size, it must have been a foot and a half long, it’s width far beyond what I could measure with one hand, just feeling the pull gravity had on it was arousing enough to fill it with more blood, I also took the time to look at the rest of my body, unlike Lisa I had a fairly good tan but now it looked like my skin had a natural Mediterranean tan, my abdominal muscles having a perfect six pack, I noticed I had pectoral muscles like a surfer, or best to say like one of the male lifeguards from Baywatch, not too big but definitely there, like Lisa I too had no more pubic hair and from what I could gather my entire body was free of hair save for my head, so long as there was a tan I guess I would survive.

I looked back up at Lisa and saw her hunger towards my rod, I tried once more to pull away from her but again my legs failed to even budge more then a little rub to Lisa’s nether lips and my hands going up her body to just sit under her breasts, Lisa’s arousal very apparent I realized I should stop before things got worse.

Lisa’s gaze returned to my eyes and she lowered her hands to my chests and brushed her hands across my nipples, the feeling was like an electric bolt shooting from my chest to my penis then running like a 10,000 volt charge to my brain. I suddenly realized what I was doing to Lisa; my penis was now starting to rise up again from the stimulation I couldn’t imagine it getting much bigger but it was bit by bit, on it’s rise up it managed to slowly rub the interior of Lisa’s thigh causing her to throw her head back from the slow sensation, I realized the purpose of our positioning my penis staying centimeters from her lips entrance the heat between us extreme.

I couldn’t figure out a way through this, no matter what I couldn’t get my hand of Lisa but I could move it any where over her body, that must have been the restriction to the movement I felt on that last click. “Lisa what are we going to do?” I asked pleading with her, I hoped she forgave me for the arousal I caused her.

In the sultriest voice I have ever heard her speak in she replied, “I can think of one thing”

And began to move her hands down my abs to my mid section then pulled herself closer to my face and gave me the most passionate kiss of my life, we must have stayed like that for a good five minutes, both of our breathing becoming erratic from the arousal even the simplest of things was causing, I had to pull her off before her tongue drew me over the edge by bringing my hands from under her breasts over her nipples to her shoulder then traced her arm to her hands and loosened her grip where she fell back to her sitting position and just sat there panting.

Our fingers inter twined I looked at my fiancée and started to worry she might not be able to control herself.

“Lisa I can’t let go of your hands if you are going to do that again” Lisa was just getting her breath back when she smiled a wicked smile and replied “but it felt SOOO good didn’t it?”

This was scaring me, Lisa had a healthy sexual appetite I knew that one all too well but why couldn’t she control it I mean we are both pretty even when it comes to eagerness.

“Lisa are you feeling ok?” I needed to distract her, the look of lust in her eye’s was beginning to scare me once more.

“Fine honey, just so horny I can’t help it” I was well beyond aroused myself and knew precisely what she was talking about but I was by no means going to do it while some one was watching, I knew Lisa didn’t mind flaunting her beauty around me at restaurants and other public places, I just assumed she was playing around maybe she is an exhibitionist at heart?

We stayed like that for a good twenty minutes maybe longer, every five or so minutes my penis would deflate touch the inside of her thigh and send a jolt through us both enough to keep my rod and her nipples erect but at least she wasn’t trying to claw at me.

I let go of her fingers and she traced my arms to my shoulders with her hands again while I did the same with mine, I was starting to worry about the long term, what if I need to sleep and Lisa sees a window of opportunity, or we get so aroused we start rubbing each other to the point where one of us does orgasm, in bed Lisa could out do me any day when it came to the long distance run.

That thought kept me both well awake and aroused, why did she have to look so good? And feel so nice and be so sexy, it was all looking like an up hill battle.

A long time passed and Lisa began to get sleepy, this would be the test I guess, I just had to hold on while she slept, or maybe I should sleep as well.

“Honey I am going to bring my hands down to your leg so I can rest them ok, they are so tired” I looked at her and saw that indeed she was tired, just so long as she didn’t touch any where too bad I could probably handle the move.

“Do you mind if I move mine down as well?” I asked, this was starting to get bad already, she was starting to breath a little heavier, not too much but noticeable never the less, the anticipation of my hands moving down her body must really have her turned on, she just nodded.

I let her move her hands down first, we decided it would be easier to move our hands down from the back to their hips then along the outside of their legs, to do this though Lisa and I had to lean forward to the point where her very enticing nipples would occasionally brush against my chest along with the simple sensation of her hand moving down my back, we learnt not to move too fast because it would stimulate too much at once, eventually she got to my legs with little trouble other then my sweating from the heat and passion, she just left her hands there then waited in anticipation for my turn to do the moving.

“Umm, Lisa maybe we should wait for you and me to calm down” I said hoping that she would listen and let us have a breather, her reply was simple “I want to sleep now and if we hold this off you are just going to wake me in my sleep”.

I took a deep breath and exhaled as I slowly slid my hands behind to her shoulder blades, then started to slowly bring my hands down, because of our position I had one arm rubbing against the inside of her body and the other arm rubbing the outside of her arm, just like she had with me, this led to my arm brushing her right breast rather erotically.

“Sorry baby” I said as the inevitable went through, all the while Lisa’s eye’s looked into mine as waves of pleasure washed through her body from the simplest of motions and beads of sweat formed on her pale skin causing the light from the room to shine off her curves, once I got down to her hips I had to try very hard to avoid her ass cheeks for fear of making the situation worse still.

“Curses why did I have such big hands” I said as I slowly went from hip to leg only slightly brushing her rear end.

“There that wasn’t so bad” I said just in time to see Lisa’s expression return to her smile.

Before I realized what was going on Lisa’s hips were gyrating against my knee her slippery inner thigh was rubbing against my inner thigh, her hands were rubbing up and down my legs and worst of all my penis was on top of her leg receiving the full benefits of her gyrations.

In between moans all I could muster up was a simple.

“Lisa why?” her response as simple as it was

“mpph, hmphh because. Mmmh, I need it honey”

After that her hands moved up my leg to my massive erection and started rubbing it the best she ever has.

“Lisa I’m cummmiinnnggggAhhhhh!!!” I imagine the expression on my face would have portrayed that wonderful surprise I talked so fondly about in our relationship.

Every thing went blurry once more, but I felt my orgasm go through and all the spurts from my cock, there must have been a gallon, if not a gallon then enough to feel like it, the orgasm just kept on going and going.

Lisa just kept on rubbing against my body and knee until she too orgasmed, I felt her sit back into her original position; there we stayed for god knows how long the sweat on our bodies cooling and the remnants of our affection still on the others body, I started to worry about what was going to happen next until I felt Lisa’s leg slide out of it’s place between mine and I saw the blurry outline of her figure move to what looked like through a wall.

It took some time but eventually she returned into the room and then I felt another click inside my head, I just rose from my sitting place, I couldn’t feel much other wise my leg would have hurt a lot more then they did I too walked through the wall.

From there I forgot every thing that happened, but when I woke up we were back at the side of the road, our seats were drawn back and next to me was Lisa sleeping like a baby.

She looked different today but in a good way…