The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 9 — Finishing out Cougar week

Next day Susan and Darcy woke up with bad hangovers. Nobody was up for another restaurant night so we had a great dinner (Jan and Vicki were excellent cooks). Dinner was complemented by some wonderful wines, although only about half the girls had more than one glass. Jan was one of them, and she seemed to be shyly trying to get close to me. I even felt her hand on my dick several times, which wasn’t what I expected from her.

When the moment was right, we snuck off to the hot tub together. We did a little making out, drank another glass of wine but we also talked. She was another of the girls that got very nervous about anal. However, I’d find out she was anything but an anal virgin. She was also especially horny because she had just got off video chat with her husband. He had been banging her sister’s ass and she wanted hers banged the same way.

She was almost giddy when I said yes. We hopped out of the tub, dried off then ran to the toy suitcase. She grabbed what we needed and headed for the master bedroom. We tied the velcro straps to the corners of the bed and had her lay face down. Just as I had seen her husband prepare her sister, I inserted a vibrator egg inside her pussy, blindfolded her, then tightened all the straps at her wrists and ankles. Finally, I gently lubed her anus and my dick and slowly put my weight on her after gently tickling her back. She winced just a little as I pushed into her. However, as I slowly pushed in and out of her rosebud, she relaxed and met my rythym with her own. With the tightness of her anus, I didn’t last long and I drained my balls deep inside her while the other girls happily watched from the door.

The restrained sex was so obviously satisfying for both of us that Beth asked me to to take her the same way the next night. Darcy and Susan also had me take them this way before the week was out even though both had already gotten their checkmarks and did it solely for fun. We had the entire scoreboard filled out for all the girls in no time. We even gave Jan a special commendation not only for her love of restraints but also for her interest in helping put the other girls in restraints and teasing them softly as I firmly but sweetly banged my willingly restrained sex tutors.