The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 14 — Fat bottomed girls (you make the rockin world go round)

For week four, all the girls had an ongoing battle with weight. My five new teacher/sex tutors were:

When they arrived, we followed the usual agenda of getting all their luggage in, then meeting in the living room while I sensually stripped the women one at a time. Just from taking classes with them, I already knew every one of these teachers had a glowing personality. I was about to get to know them far better than I could from school.

Although I usually linger only a short moment on each woman, with this group, I spent a little more time. These women have more curves, and I’d have them bend and flex in different ways. Marianne and Jodie were up first and because they were friends, I stripped them together and with each other’s help. They also made sure I was naked and happily aroused as they moved to the side to play with each other as I went on to Teresa then Lynn.

By the time I got to Pam, I was horny, and my attention and caresses all over her body had noticably aroused her as well. I had her bend over the furniture and I took her pussy from behind. She’s very tall, 5′ 10″ and although heavy, she has an almost athletic build. With her big bottom, I could really bang away and enjoy myself. She encouraged me to really maul her titties while I banged away and I had a nice finish for my first time with a big girl. I had been worried before this group arrived that I might not find them attractive. That turned out not to be a problem at all. They were sexy, they were horny and each one of them had a body that was a joy to explore.

Seeing how quickly and enjoyably I took Pam put the girls at ease and raised the horniness in the room. Within a half hour, I was pounding Lynn’s ass while several girls sat nearby getting acquainted with the different vibrators in the toy box. Lynn is the heaviest of all the girls and although her anus is loose compared to most, that can be nice because there is no need for delicate handling. Lynn loves getting it in the ass and her love of ass fucking is contagious. I got more anal sex this week than any other and every one of these girls liked getting it hard.

Later that evening, all the girls brought Teresa in front of me and told me we had an important job to do. Teresa is a mom of three and her youngest had only recently been weaned. However, rather than let her breasts dry up, she had made sure her husband or one of the teachers sucked on her titties each day to keep the milk flowing. She was going to let them dry in a week or two, but thought it would be fun to keep them going for this week for a slightly off-beat sexual fetish.

I wasn’t the only one that got a kick out of pinching them, teasing them, or outright sucking away on them. Every one of the other girls did it at least once. She also had me lay on the couch once sucking away while she gave me a nice hand-job. Truth be told, we probably enjoyed it a little more than her, but she was a good sport and let us all have a little fun with her milk engorged titties for a rare treat.

Lactating titties or not, I can really understand why her husband loves making babies with her. She is Hispanic, and as I banged her, she’d scream out or moan in Spanish. Although I can only make out part of what she says, she says it with gusto. On top of that, Teresa is a squirter. I’d meet her husband later that summer and found out I wasn’t alone in being turned on by some of her many qualities.

On the second day, we headed straight for Ocracoke. While I found the girls very sexually attractive, I had to admit that they looked better naked than as swimsuit models. By going to Ocracoke, they weren’t on a public beach. With a little effort spent keeping a lookout, swimsuits came off and my eyes feasted on beautiful naked flesh on the beach. I think the idea of sex on the beach energized them as much as me, and I ended up taking each girl once and several two or three times.

Pam also revealed a special talent on the beach. She has huge titty’s and introduced me to the wonders of a good titty fuck. It’s not just in the titty’s. It really requires timing and eye contact and Pam had it all down perfectly. I left a huge amount of come all over Pam’s face and titties that week. By the end of the week, she had also tutored several other girls in the magical art of titty fucking. All the girls were great students and we have pictures on the teacher’s website to prove it.

Most weeks, all the women are fun sex partners and very enjoyable conversationalists. I try not to play favorites, but sometimes certain girls are special and become more like girlfriends. Marianne and Jodie became my girlfriends this week. I usually just sleep with one girl at a time, but this week, from day one, both of them spent every night in my bed. This wasn’t really too unusual for them. Jodie was recently married to a science honors student from an earlier year. Marianne was wonderful friends with both of them (in and out of bed) and often had three way sleepovers. I didn’t just like these girls for the sex (which was great) but for their brains and geeky personalities as well.

Marianne and Jodie are both social studies teachers. After our day at Ocracoke, they both started Googling Ocracoke history and geography and came across Portsmouth Island. Portsmouth is the next island in the chain south of Ocracoke. Today it’s uninhabited but at one time it had a thriving village and the remains of its buildings are still maintained as a national park site. As soon as they read about it, they knew they had to see it.

They tried to talk the other teachers into coming along. They had a lot of interest until the part about the mosquitos swarming in thick clouds. From then on, it was just the three of us.

To get there, we drove to Ocracoke village and rented a boat. We had several miles to cruise so while Marianne took the wheel, Jodie and I got naked and busy. After taking turns, first me licking her out then her alternating between sucking and titty fucking me, she had me stretch out on an inclined seat. She then rode me as the boat bounced up and down on the waves. Jodie timed her own moves to the waves for a very intense ride and an awesome shared orgasm. Marianne wanted some of the same, so we stopped the boat next to a barely above water sandspit and did some exploring to give me recharge time. When we got under way again, Marianne and Jodie switched and I enjoyed some more spectacular sex while bouncing over the waves.

As we neared the village, we got dressed again including wearing unsightly but absolutely necessary mosquito nets. Good thing we had satisfied our lusts on the boat, because fooling around in the village would have gotten us mosquito bites in very uncomfortable places.

After spending several hours in the village (they really are history geeks but so am I), we made a tough trek from the village across a tidal flat to the beach and happily left the mosquitos behind. While we had seen a few people in the village, the beach, miles and miles of it, was ours alone. We decided there was no danger at all in being completely naked, so other than a backpack to stash all our clothes in, we became one with nature.

We did spend some time having sex throughout the day, but we also explored miles of beach. I loved the back view of the two of them walking naked on the beach, and of the hundreds if not thousands of photos that summer, those are still personal artistic favorites.

Like all days, it eventually had to end, so we made our long way back, first by boat to Ocracoke then by ferry and car to our house. We were exhausted after a long day and fell asleep so soundly that all the other girls had to come in our room and wake us next morning by jumping on the bed and using tickling torture. I grabbed Teresa, my chief torturer, and gave her a hard fucking as she pretended to fight me off. All the other naked girls found ways to get in on it as well in one of the most enjoyable flesh fests of the summer.

Like every week, it was a great one. For their superpowers, the final summary was: