The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 15 — Now for something a little different...

I had now had sex with the majority of the female teachers at the school and the number of tutors this week slowed down. This week would start with two tutors that knew each other very well. They knew each other so well because they were the school’s only pair of teachers that were a mother and daughter.

Now before you think the curriculum committee was getting weird, there are two things you need to know:

Both Suzanne (the mom) and Maggie (the daughter) had been teaching at the school several years and both had been sexual tutors in previous years. In earlier years they had each come down in different groups on different weeks although they both had reputations as two of the hottest, and horniest.

Being mom and daughter, they talked often and they had personalities where very little was off-bounds. The idea of tutoring together started as a joke. However, after the joke was out, they began asking each other what would be so wrong. They loved each other’s company, they both absolutely loved sex and they both got a huge charge out of teasing and pleasing guys. Having sex with the same guy wouldn’t be much of an issue. They knew they could ask the curriculum committee for a waiver on the girl-girl sex given the circumstances. Finally, Suzanne was a widower, so watching mom with a guy other than dad wasn’t a problem. They put the idea in front of the committee, even talked to a psychiatrist advising the school and got an OK.

Keeping it from getting weird was something they both worried about. Suzanne and Maggie had worked out a loose plan in advance to minimize the awkwardness. Rather than having a sensual group striptease when Suzanne and Maggie arrived, they just came to the living room naked. From there we all hopped in the hot tub. Both of them took turns making out with me, although never both at the same time. We worked up from there to sex with Suzanne.

With the first big hurdle out of the way, we got dressed and went to dinner. Suzanne and Maggie were both beautiful sights in their little black dresses and held a lively dinner conversation.

When we got back though, Maggie told me to strip, she stripped as well, then quickly had me lay on the sofa while she mounted me. In the hot tub, Maggie had kept a hands off policy while her mother rode me. However, for this sex session, Suzanne was very involved in the process. As Maggie bounced on top of me, Suzanne wrapped her hands under Maggie’s butt cheeks and and put even more bounciness in her bounce. There was also a dialog between them about what Maggie was feeling and how she or I should move to enhance the feeling. It wasn’t a distraction, it was fun moving slightly left or right or faster or slower while we all worked on getting the most from every moment. It was clearly enhancing Maggie’s experience and pulsations that emanated from her pussy seemed to ripple through her entire body. When her orgasm came, it was an awesome one.

Suzanne and Maggie later told me that after the first sex session in the hot tub, they had shared notes. Their shared opinion was that it was OK, but nothing special and maybe just a little boring. Neither of these girls was ever going to be accused of being boring in bed. They originally didn’t want the second girl involved—too weird. But if they were going to make this fun, the second girl either had to disappear from the room (no fun) or interact but not in a too sexual way.

They decided they’d try doing it a little different and they came up with general guidelines for the second girl. They divided the guidelines into categories of definitely, maybe and taboo.

Obviously, the new set of rules was a great success. They had stayed away from the “maybe’s” for their after dinner round. However, in the sex sessions that followed, they carefully pushed into the maybe’s. Maggie massaged my balls on the next session with her mother. Suzanne said she could feel me energize immediately, and that triggered her orgasm. Later on, as I banged away at Maggie’s ass, Suzanne got very down and dirty in her language about what I was doing to her daughter. Suzanne even got out a vibrating dildo and worked her daughter’s clit while I banged away at her ass. Since Maggie had been teasing and tempting me just moments before, (both Suzanne and Maggie loved being dirty with anal), everyone loved it.

These two were always whispering something to each other, and next time I recharged, Suzanne parked her beautiful ass on my dick facing away from me. Maggie had dissapeared from the room for a moment but came back in wearing a strap-on dildo. She didn’t waste any time breaking the final taboo and pushing into her mother’s pussy and banging her for all she was worth while my dick was pounding her from behind. I’d later find out that as they got more comfortable having sex together with me, they decided the mother daughter thing didn’t slow them down. In fact, Maggie’s husband’s birthday was coming up soon, and she planned to surprise him on birthday morning with his mother-in-law grinding his morning wood while his wife cheered her on.

I don’t know that there are many moms and daughters that can pull off the kind of fun we had that week, but Suzanne and Maggie did. They came up with the rules as they went, but also seemed to have fun stretching taboos set by their own rules. It was an awesome success.