The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 17 — I’m only doing this because my husband asked me...

On my last night with the three women, Brenda and Maggie sat me down on the couch, lined up on either side of me and made out with me while Suzanne started sucking on my dick then climbed on. With these three beautiful women kissing and teasing me, I put a nice load in Suzanne in no time. As I sat there enjoying their continued attention, they slowed down, Suzanne climbed off, gave me a kiss on the lips then a nice suck on my dick, then they all looked at me with smiles and I knew something was coming.

Brenda let me know that as my guidance counselor, she was very happy with my progress but she had some slightly more challenging work for me in the next week. So far this summer, with the exception of the two Mrs. B’s early in summer, I had lots of horny teachers that were only too happy to get naked in front of the group and ride me until I came. The next three teachers were all very sexually repressed, had many limits to what they would do and questioned whether they should be sexually tutoring a student.

Linda and Helen were the two older teachers in the trio, reasonably happily married, but having very little sex with their husbands when they joined the program. Their husbands were very happy with the change in their sexual fortunes, but program or not, their wives were still very sexually conservative and needed some special handling. They had both made short videos showing the best way to get their wive’s motors running ( or at least how to get them to cooperate).

Christy was the third teacher and possibly the most challenging. She had some issues at home, and was recently seperated. On the good side though, Christy was young, and under the right circumstances could be a sleeping volcano.

When the women arrived, I helped as usual get all their stuff inside. With this group though, there would be no stripping or even making out except behind closed doors. I made a little small talk, but there was a tension in the room with all the women. Linda especially seemed a bit tense. Christy and Helen decided to go for a walk on the beach but Linda stayed behind.

When we were alone, Linda let me know she didn’t agree with all the program’s objectives, but her husband had asked her to do her best. We then retreated to her bedroom and closed the door. She had me blindfold her, a little trick that her husband had found relaxed her. A tension left her body immediately when the blindfold went on.

I asked if it was OK to kiss her and she reluctantly agreed. I started with light kisses on the neck, and moved slowly. We were still in the room, her shoulder straps down but breasts still covered twenty minutes later, and heard the front door as Christy and Helen returned. We stayed in the room and kept at our work. Linda had untensed a bit but hearing the door made her tighten up a little. At this point I had her sit on the bed while I slowly rubbed her back. I had learned a lot that summer about relaxing women, and backrubs worked even in the toughest cases.

Linda was wearing a pretty one piece sundress with shoulder straps that I moved lower and lower as I continued her back rub. She tensed again a little as I did this, but I just kissed down her neck and on her shoulders and she left me continue.

With her blindfold on, she couldn’t see my actions or read my body gestures, but I could easily read hers. She was ready for a little more, and I slowly moved her sundress down a little more to expose her breasts just above her areolas and kissed the top of her breast.

I had a feeling asking for permission was a mistake so I roughly grabbed a breast and peeled her sundress down to expose an entire breast. At this point, she turned red as she knew I could see the gold nipple ring.

“My husband told me to have them pierced. I still can’t believe I did it, but he was very insistant and I didn’t feel like I could say no.” I smiled to myself knowing he had a little help from the mind conditioning.

If she had any doubt if I liked them, she didn’t have it for long as I exposed her other breast as well and went to town sucking both erect nipples and nipple rings. I enjoyed sucking, squeezing and fondling her breasts for several minutes. I could tell from her breathing that she was ready for far more but I was enjoying myself and just played with her chest for several more minutes.

When I did move on, I knew from her husband’s video she’d have a pair of velcro wrist restraints in the top drawer of her nightstand. I had her move her hands behind her neck and gently restrained her wrists. She could have easily slid her hands from behind her neck, but she was very happy to have it this way. The blindfold and restraint was part of a fantasy for her. She could pretend she was being forced although really she loved every bit of it.

After I restrained her, I had her stand, lifted the bottom of her dress up so that it was bunched around her middle, fully exposing both her breasts and her panty clad bottom. I quickly removed her soaked panties and laid her out on the bed, with her wrists still restrained behind her head.

Like her breasts, her pussy had been pierced. This was a new treat for me, and I went to work teasing her with my tongue. She moaned and screamed as I worked her clit and her clit ring. After a little of this, I quickly stripped and climbed on her. She was only too ready to be fucked and after only a little work, I drenched her pussy with my come.

I layed on top of my blindfolded, restrained teacher for a little while as both of us recovered. She finally broke the silence as we whispered to each other. While I continued to lay on top of her, with my dick deep in her cunt, she was worried that I’d share her secrets; the nipple and clit rings, and especially her horny submissiveness. I didn’t promise not to tell, but I’d keep it quiet if she was cooperative. While this may sound a little mean, it was really what she wanted to hear. She needed to feel forced to have sex, or she’d feel guilty that it was somehow sinful.

I’d have similar fun with Helen late that night. Rather than a blindfold, Helen’s husband had found she was a fan of what he called “sleepytime sex”. Like all the women that week, Helen thought there was something dirty about sex. There was almost no way to have her participate in the program under normal circumstances. However, she was a very deep sleeper. And when she was sleeping, her husband would play with her. He’d rub her clit or her breasts, and she’d respond. He could also pull her bedclothes off or to the side and she’d never wake up.

That night, she was ready to go to bed well before the rest of us. She went back to her bedroom and came back out in a pair of the frumpiest pajamas I’d seen all summer. At that point I used some special words from her conditioning.

“Sleepy-time. Let me tuck you in to bed”

She then followed me, but rather than put her in her bed, I led her to my room and tucked her into my bed. Her conditioning caused her not even to question this and I simply tucked her in, kissed her goodnight and left the room.

It was way before my bedtime, so I went back out. I asked Christy if she’d join me in the hot tub, and she met me a bit later wearing a mildly attractive but still church approved swimsuit and hopped in the tub with me. We shared some glasses of wine and talked. We didn’t do anything sexual. I didn’t think she was ready, and I wanted to talk for a while anyway. It was a nice little interlude, and I got her to agree to have a beach date with me the next day. She gave me a reluctant little kiss, then went to our separate rooms.

I tiptoed into my room and took a look at Helen’s sleeping form. I had left a nightlight on in the room so I could see without turning on the lights. She was fast asleep and I wasn’t worried that anything would wake her. I jumped in the shower, took a leisurely shower alone, then took my time as I dried off.

When I came out, I gently pulled the covers off to take a look at her and her pajamas. The top was button down so I slowly unbuttoned a few at the top, and had a look at her breasts. Like many her age, Helen’s got a bit of extra weight, but at least her tits are nice and big. I played with them a bit and although she stirred and wiggled as I played with them, she didn’t wake. I decided she wasn’t really asleep, but told her self she was having a really nice erotic dream and just went with it.

Buttons made getting her top out of the way easy. Getting the bottoms out of my way was a little tougher. I settled for just pulling them down to her thighs and went to town on her pussy. She moaned and sighed and I’m sure she wasn’t asleep, but if telling herself she’s dreaming works for her, I have no problem with it. I next climbed on her, banged away for a bit, which also made her moan. I dumped my load and layed on top for a bit. When I decided to get off, I decided I wanted her bottoms off entirely, so I pulled them off. If the previous action hadn’t woken her up, I wasn’t worried that this would. I then climbed in bed next to her and went to sleep.

At about five next morning, I started to stir. Helen was snoring softly, and it woke me up. I peaked through a cracked eyelid to look at my sleepy-time sex toy. As with most mornings, I had some morning wood and I thought how nice it would be to shoot a load.

I grabbed some lube and decided Helen’s ass was next. With a little work, I turned her on her belly and stretched her arms out to the side. Pushing in was easy. Helen has some extra cushioning. As I enjoyed myself, I was happy that Helen’s light snore’s were replaced by grunts each time I pushed in. Pretty soon, I had put my second load of the night in Helen, relaxed a few minutes on top with my dick still buried in her ass, until I finally I rolled off, and grabbed another two hours of sleep.

When she finally did wake up, she looked next to her and left out a small gasp. She had gone to bed alone and woke up with one of her 18 year old male students next to her. Her pajama top was unbuttoned the whole way down and her pajama bottoms had been discarded on the floor. Her pussy and her ass both had an undeniable “been fucked” feel and she realized her erotic dreams had been real. The moment could have been awkward, but I was horny again, and I just climbed on her and enjoyed fucking her one more time even though she was now fully awake. She may have wanted to protest, but by the time her half sleepy mind processed it, I was already on top of her and banging away. She had a mixed look on her face of confusion and disgust at her body for enjoying its situation. As I dumped another load into her, her body’s betrayal became complete as she also hit a screaming orgasm that could easily be heard throughout the house.