The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 19 — Soccer mom’s

Each year, there’s a friendly competition between the cougars and the soccer mom’s. The cougar’s were the first group that I arrived with. The cougar’s are generally in their late forties or older and had grown or near grown kids. The soccer mom’s are the group that would arrive this week and were younger and had younger kids still at home.

The cougars and the soccer moms alternated each year, with one group getting the highly desirable first week and the other getting stuck with the last week. The soccer mom’s were the last group this year, and when this week was over, I would have achieved the goal of having sex with every female teacher at my high school.

Obviously, the last week wasn’t very desirable. There was a “been there, done that” factor since I had already spent several weeks having sex with every other teacher at the school before they arrived. However, there was also a legacy that the last group would pull out all the stops, act kinkier and sexier, and basically do their best to be the wildest bunch of the year.

When they arrived, Angie, Julie, Tammie, Liz and Lori didn’t even wait until we were out of the driveway to grab my ass as they gave me hello kisses. As soon as we had unpacked and met in the living room, Angie and Tammie both got on all fours side by side on the couch. They both had worn sundresses on the drive down (with no panties), and they each hiked their dresses up to their waists and presented their pussies. I was then asked to fuck one, then the other, and alternate back and forth until I came. After I came, the other three women each lewdly licked and sucked at Angie’s cunt to suck the cum out.

After their first little production, they settled down for a bit, called home to check on things and got comfortable. Later, they all put on sexy little black dresses for a night out for dinner. However, just before we headed for the door, I was instructed to lay flat on the couch, and each woman first straddled my face, then moved down to sit on my dick while the next woman straddled my face. They didn’t stay on my dick long. They just wanted to show me that they weren’t wearing panties before we went out.

Compared to the cougars, they were pretty well behaved while they were out. When we got home though, the dresses came off and the sex play continued. First there was a contest to see who would get fucked next. Julie and Liz went down on Angie and Tammie to see who could get their girl to come first. Liz won, and claimed her prize. She was still a little drunk from her night out, so I turned it into a hiney fuck bent over the dining room table to her great contentment.

By the end of the second day, each girl had earned all her checkmarks. They partied and played hard, but I also noticed how each one called home several times a day, mostly checking on their kids, but also checking on their husbands (and always telling them that they loved them).