The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 19 — And they lived happily ever after

Darcy and I pulled out the next morning and checked into our B&B home for the next couple days. Our room was a very cozy little place on the top floor with a little balcony and a beautiful sunset view. We spent our first night together getting room service, enjoying the two person whirlpool tub, and unlike most of my recent nights spending true one on one time. After feeling like I had women serving me most nights, I was making sure that Darcy knew she was the center of attention.

Also different was rather than being entirely naked, Darcy lounged in a very cute little babydoll negligee with a see-through top and panties. We were having a very romantic evening when to my surprise, Darcy pulled out a pair of restraints and asked if I’d mind indulging her. Next thing, I found myself restrained on the bed just like the previous evening.

However, there was no blindfold, and rather than rough teasing, Darcy was very sweet and gentle. She first kissed me on my neck, gently stroked my side with her fingers then gave me a very gentle kiss on the lips. Next she explained that all last night as the group teased me, she kept thinking how she’d like to just sweetly climb on me, stop the tease and ride me until I came. She couldn’t do it then, but tonight she wanted to make it up to me.

Her panties came off, and she gently resumed kissing me on the lips, ear lobes, neck and nipples and also gently stroking me with her fingers. She did all this while frequently locking her eyes with mine. I asked if I could taste her pussy, and she gently straddled my face. Her pussy was as excited as it could get and I did my best to gently work her clit and her lobes. However, she didn’t let me work there long before she moved her pussy down to my dick.

She gently grasped my dick with all the fingers of one hand, positioned it at her vagina then slid down on it in a continuous but intentionally slow motion. I watched her face the entire time, and she had a heavenly look, eyes closed, gently exhaling through the entire slide. She then opened her eyes, locked her eyes again with mine and maintained her gaze as she moved up and down. She worked the speed up slowly until we were both moving together in a rapid, determined motion. When we both came, it was with a shared quiet but strong exhalation. She then immediately released both wrists from the restraints, kissed me, and we both laid together, my released arms around her waist and her upper back, neither of us moving for the next ten minutes. At some point, we disentangled enough to release my ankle straps and throw all the restraints to the side, then slept spooned together through the rest of the night.

After a light breakfast next morning, we walked hand-in-hand around the village surrounding our B&B. We explored every little lane, enjoyed a little nature trail and found a bench with a beautiful sound view where we sat together for an hour just enjoying the moment. Later, we drove a short way up the coast, found a deserted little stretch of beach, made love in the dunes and played together in the waves. Finally, we had a romantic dinner out and closed the day back in our room.

I would have been happy spending the rest of the summer with Darcy, but she insisted that we include others as well. She made most of the plans and we had Marianne, Miriam and Miriam’s boyfriend Mike all come down. That’s right, Miriam now had a boyfriend. Actually, Miriam and her boyfriend had been sharing glances before Miriam came down to the beachhouse. Both of them were painfully shy, but when Miriam got back home, next time they shared glances, she walked right up to him and planted a huge kiss on his lips to break the ice.

Together, we all rented a sailboat, and worked our way down the coast, visiting not only Portsmouth Island, but several more uninhabited islands extending further south. Mike was a great guy, also a science geek like myself, and pretty inexperienced in sex. The girls were naked most of the time and although Mike and I would have liked to wear a suit, the girls wouldn’t allow it. Mike got his own honorary science geek award, trying out all the girls (including Darcy) while he had no problem with me taking Miriam occasionally as well.

Most days we woke up on the sailboat, but we also went ashore and spent some nights on the beach with huge campfires made of driftwood. Even with two guys, the girls wore us out on those nights as the romance of lying on the beach with a roaring fire made them sex crazed.

Next, we had a week where we invited the cougars and Jan’s husband and sister and Beth’s husband. Miriam made it a point for her boyfriend to take all the cougars and Darcy to their room while she helped out. Jan’s and Beth’s husbands also had a round with each of the women once that week. And of course, I also had a round with each of the women as well.

After having group sex with multiple women for several weeks up to this time, I basically preferred some more personal time with only one woman at a time. We closed up the beach house after this week and I went off for a few adventures with single women in different places.

Before being widowed, Laura and her husband had an RV and went camping. However, she hadn’t pulled the RV out of the driveway since then. Laura and I took the RV to some of her favorite camping grounds. There were some stares as an 18 year old and 66 year old woman seemed to have a relationship that was just a little too close. We didn’t do anything in public although we certainly got the RV bouncing a bit at night as Laura had plenty of energy and never failed to surprise.

Always into exploring, Laura came up with other diversions as well. When we passed a strip club, she had me turn around and pull in. She was fascinated watching the women bump and grind and purchased lap dances both for herself and me. When we left, Laura put her lap dance knowledge to the test, and bumped and ground me to heaven (but this time with my pants off and some awesome sex after the dance).

For our last night, we pulled into a clothing optional resort built around a natural hot spring. We both enjoyed the resort’s center piece (although not all the naked people were as fit or good to look at as Laura). It wasn’t an extremely sexually exciting diversion but we shared plenty of laughs about it, not just that night but many times in following years as Laura and I stayed in touch and enjoyed heading off on new trips together.

Marianne and I also had another adventure together. Marianne loved history and travel. We got lots of each sharing a small room on several Amtrak trains travelling all across the country. We had some great sex in our room while the train bounced down the tracks inches away from a busy hallway. We also had lots of fun fully clothed getting off for a night in some of the country’s greatest cities as well as enjoying wonderful sights and cuisine in the dining and lounge/viewing cars. Next year, we plan to take a European river cruise.

I also had a mini adventure with Susan, visiting Acadia National Park. During the day we’d hike or get up early to catch the sunrise on Cadillac Mountain. In the evenings, Susan, who had an extremely statuesque figure would look extremely elegant in very stylish dresses. (I’d find out she did some fashion modeling when she was young and her portfolio was awesome). She loved hiking all day then switching gears for an elegant night out. When we’d get back from hiking, her idea of a perfect time was to spend a leisurely late afternoon bathing and beautifying for a romantic late dinner. However, she knew this was a “girl thing” and to make sure I was happy, she’d go all out doing whatever it took to give me a mind blowing orgasm when we came in from hiking. She’d then happily do her thing, either let me take a nap or keep up a lively conversation, whichever fit our mood. Something about going out on a romantic date with an elegant woman like Susan always led to passionate and very enjoyable sex at night when we’d get back to our room.

Other than these adventures, I just didn’t have time to do much more with Darcy. However, when I’d come home between adventures, I’d have dates with Darcy and stay overnight at her place. The dates weren’t anything terribly remarkable. They were just the kind of dates boyfriends and girlfriends have all the time, but for both of us they were exactly what we wanted.

When the summer came to an end, it was time for me to go off to college. Darcy and Marianne both visited me frequently all through college and in my third year, Darcy and I got married. Do I ever see the other teachers? Well just because I’m married, doesn’t mean I can’t have girlfriends. Marianne co-owns and shares our house with us and Darcy and Marianne are both pregnant with my children (although Marianne also lives part-time with her girlfriend Jodie and share her husband as well).

My wife and girlfriend are both still teachers at the high school, so they become sex tutors to a new winner each year. In return, I get to sleep with other teachers from the high school as well. I visit Cynthia and my son frequently. Darcy and Marianne both like visiting as well. Sometimes I sleep over, but just as often, Darcy or Marianne give me a goodbye wink and a kiss and I come back early next morning to bring them home after they have a night of girl-girl with Cynthia. And I still go off for little one on one adventures with Laura and Susan frequently as well.