The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Science Honors

(mc mf ff md in)

Ch 3 — School’s out

As dawn broke the next day, Beth had to go to work for the final half day of school. She was going to mark me present for attendance while Darcy and I stayed home. Darcy and I watched her get herself ready from the comfort of the bed. Beth kept herself naked until the last moment because she knew I was enjoying watching. Darcy spooned me from behind and kept a nice grip on my dick beneath the covers.

When she had to dash out the door, she grabbed a pretty sundress and pulled it over her head. She kissed us each goodbye (a nice sexy kiss for each of us), but then in a stern voice, Darcy said “Wait a minute young lady!” and lifted Beth’s dress to reveal no panties. “What kind of a teacher goes to school this way! I’ll report you to the principal.” She turned beet red. “You guys are making me late. I know how many times you go to school this way! Go ahead and report me—he’ll just investigate it like he always does, lift my dress, finger my cunt, lift me up on his desk and take my pussy hard.” She then raced for the door as we laughed.

The principal was married to one of the other teachers. Darcy also told me that he investigated rumors of inappropriate undergarments on teachers at his school with a passion. Besides administering punishment at school, he also sent the misbehaving teachers home with a note to their husbands for additional correction.

Darcy’s hand was still on my dick as she told me this, and since she had it fully erect, she rolled me on my back jumped on top and rode me until I came. We then went back to sleep for a while, eventually got up and enjoyed a late breakfast naked with each other.

After breakfast, Darcy and I threw on swimsuits and floated for a while in Beth’s swimming pool. Spending time with Darcy was definitely a thrill. Being around her was just very relaxing and fun.

Even before the previous day’s events, she was one of my favorite teachers. She was a little on the petite side, 5′2″ and had a girl next door kind of look and personality. I found out she was 29, had been in a serious relationship for several years, but eventually decided it wouldn’t work. Even though I was a student, she had noticed me in class. She wasn’t the kind of teacher that needed or would seek out an affair with a student. However, when she found out I was getting science honors, she got a little thrill that she said was embarassing because a teacher shouldn’t be getting turned on thinking about a student under normal circumstances. Of course she wasn’t embarassed about relationships like that once they had been told to by the “nice man”. (All the teachers referred to him that way with a slightly dreamy look in their eyes).

As we went in to the early afternoon, Beth came home. School was finally out and she had come home with another teacher, Mrs. Loughlin.

“You know Susan” (her first name). “She’s going to be joining us for your tutoring.”

I was ear-to-ear grins. Even though Susan wasn’t everyone’s idea of a sex goddess, something about her had always caught my eye. She was older (52 years old), had above the shoulder straight dark blond hair that always looked professional and she usually wore attractive but conservative clothing the PTA mom’s would approve of. Occasionally, she’d wear jeans (still very professional) and when she did, my eyes always seemed to glue themselves to her butt. I was usually pretty discrete, but a few days ago, I think she had caught me looking and she gave me a strange look like she wouldn’t mind letting me have some fun with her. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a coincidence she had worn the same pair of jeans today.

Darcy and I invited them to get in their swimsuits and they soon joined us in the pool. I was now in the pool with three of my teachers. They were each wearing revealing string bikinis. Susan has a little extra junk in the trunk, but she has a killer chest that can barely be contained by a mere string bikini. Kind of surprising, because what she wore at school was attractive and professional, but seemed designed to hide that particular endowment. As I also found out, she was divorced several years, had grown kids and now lived by herself.

I thought about having sex with one or all of them, and Darcy teased me when she saw me checking out Susan’s chest and growing a bulge in my trunks, but lounging in the pool was just too relaxing. All the girls were fun too. Susan was a bit more inhibited and reserved than the other two. I could tell from her reactions to Darcy’s tease that sex with her was going to require a little more effort on my part. However, I loved the variety of women and decided that overcoming her natural reserve would just add to the fun.

At some point during the conversation, they started talking about the plan for summer. Early the next day, we would all pile into a large SUV, pick up two more teachers and head for the North Carolina Outer Banks. They had rented a house on the sound side of Hatteras Island and I’d stay there for the three months of summer. One group of teachers would stay with me for about a week, then a new group would come down. For the first two months, they already had drawn up a schedule. As the summer went on, and I had tried out each and every teacher at the school, the schedule and activities would be mine to decide.

We had stayed in the pool most of the afternoon and it was getting near supper time. I had also noticed that talking about the plan for summer was getting me horny and I was checking out Susan’s voluptuous chest more and more. We all got out and headed inside for the showers.

As much fun as four in the shower would be, we knew we just wouldn’t fit. Instead, Darcy and Beth would grab a shower in the other bathroom and Susan and I would shower in the master bath.

Susan was a little tense as we entered the bathroom. The idea of student-teacher sex, even with conditioning from “the nice man’s” visit was still a stretch for her. She knew I’d want to see her breasts and she stood still while I untied her string bikini from the back. She then cupped her bikini top over her breasts and turned around so I could slowly remove the cups to reveal her magnificent chest. I wasn’t dissapointed. She had large areolas and just the right amount of perkiness in her nipples. I went in tongue first and had a marvelous time tonguing, licking, sucking and teasing them. This loosened her up, and I then untied her bikini bottom and saw a very attractive, well manicured landing strip.

I lost my own swimsuit and then we climbed into the shower together. We made out while she put one hand on my dick and kept up a varied and very enjoyable hand job. I enjoyed tasting her neck (with just a little sweaty, saltiness from the heat outside), ear lobes, breasts (of course) and also reached down to finger and twiddle her clit and cunt.

Although we were very distracted, we noticed the bathroom door open and we were aware of Darcy and Beth both standing wrapped in towels and giggling as they watched us play. There was an occasional camera flash or an “oooh take a picture of that!” as we continued our interwined shower.

Beth grabbed a bunch of towels, spread them all over the bed and invited us to come out because we couldn’t reach the full pleasure of our aroused state in the shower. We wasted no time heading for the bed. Susan lay on her back with her legs spread wide and I climbed on top, plunged my dick in the whole way and I started pounding her with everything I had. She layed there and moaned loudly as Darcy snapped more shots. I doubt if it was two minutes before I came loudly at the same time she also screamed at the peak of her orgasm. We both then layed there exhausted while Darcy told me I was a teenage stud and Beth told Susan she was a mommy-cougar-slut.

I rolled off her, and Darcy and Beth both towelled us down to get any remaining water off of us. They then told us to take a quick nap. They’d call us when dinner was ready.

They also gave Susan a special instruction: “Don’t cover up for dinner. He likes us naked and he’ll tell you if he wants you to hide it.”

I spoke up at that point, “If Susan is shy, how about everyone wears a towel to dinner. I’m kind of enjoying looking at the two of you dressed that way. No big beach towels though. I want a good peek!”

They agreed and we had another wonderful dinner. I got the same after dinner treat as the night before. Beth climbed under the table again. Darcy and Susan sat on either side of me. Occasionally each one kissed me, nuzzled my neck or teased my nipples, and I gave Beth another huge load which she shared with each girl before swallowing the rest.

We fooled around a little more that night. I particularly enjoyed drilling Beth hard as thanks for all the hospitality. She enjoyed being drilled, especially while both other girls were on either side kissing and teasing her while I banged away. We then turned in early for the drive the next day.